Millennium Events & Catering Reviews

10 Reviews for Millennium Events & Catering

• Katelyn

Katelyn Lepper · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Above and Beyond

Choosing Millennium was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The staff was extremely professional and organized, yet they were so at ease and made us and all of our guests very comfortable. The food was amazing and we had people coming up to us all night raving about it! We did passed hors d'oeuvres, 3 food stations (salad, mac and cheese, tacos), bar service, and a dessert station that family and friends contributed to. Even though Millennium did not prepare the dessert, they set up the table and made the display beautiful. They were always happy to lend a hand and were so efficient. We seriously cannot rave about them enough and recommend them to anyone in the area.

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Timi

Timi Wysong · Married on 09/29/2019

Tasted & looked amazing!

The food looked and tasted amazing. Everyone loved it, plenty of food, The sesame seared tuna spoons are SO good, amazing fish & chicken. All of it was so good, I’m so happy with our choice! We had a tiny wedding (we are older) at our home, they set up in our kitchen.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Polina

Polina Henning · Married on 09/14/2019

The best caterers in Michigan. Possibly the world.

I don’t even know how to thank Millennium Events for their incomparable service and quality. They threw me an entire wedding and all of my guests are still raving about the food and service. The food was so fresh and delicious, beautifully presented, perfectly portioned, and dinner service went so smoothly. They eliminated the stress of planning and executing our wedding. The staff was so professional and friendly. At least a dozen guests approached me at the wedding just to sing the praises of the staff. You cannot find anyone like the Millennium team of experts in our area. They are worth every penny even if they are not as inexpensive as some other options. They are in a league of their own and we’re so glad we chose them!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Megan Elizabeth-Grace · Married on 08/10/2019

Maddock Wedding

Millennium far exceeded our expectations of what a catering group would provide. Kelli was incredibly attentive and went above and beyond to make our day feel effortless. In addition to the exceptional customer service, the food was delicious and guests are still talking about it! The service staff were so nice and attentive and the supplies we rented were perfect for the location.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Judy · Married on 09/15/2018

Bridgette worked with us to plan our class reunion. She was amazing and so helpful with planning our catering and our special evening!

Sent on 09/21/2018

April · Married on 09/08/2018

Bridgette Pinzker and her team did an amazing job!! All of our guest raved about the food and service. They even helped with set up and take down!! Thanks again for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Millennium Events & Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words April! We truly enjoyed working with you and Brandon throughout the planning process and loved the amazing Gable Hill Barn you two selected! The evening was certainly memorable and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Monica · Married on 07/21/2018

Far More Than We Expected

Surpassed EVERY detail. Our guests are still raving about the food and service! 10 out of 10!
    It's grand when the bride & groom love it all, it's supreme when the parents do, as well.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Becca · Married on 12/28/2017

Bridgette with Millenium Catering is absolutely wonderful! She was the biggest help to us in our out-of-State wedding planning and was so responsive and helpful! She is a true professional and had such helpful tips and advice on all items from layout, timeline, flow of events, food/drink count amounts, and was very flexible, etc. Our food was AMAZING! We had several friends reach out the day after to see if there were any leftovers because it was that good. The day of staff was very professional and fun and ensured our big day was perfect! One of the members ensured I was taken care of personally all night! It was wonderful! If you are getting married in Kalamazoo, MI you MUST select Millienium Catering!!! It’s worth every penny. Thank you so much Bridgette and team for all your hard work, advice, services and for the fun!! It was the perfect day!

Sent on 09/26/2018

I can not say enough good things about Millennium Catering!

Renee and her team had everything figured out to the very last detail.

My Husband & my Parents went with me to do the first tasting. Chef Eric is phenomenal! Everything was so wonderful I couldn't stop tasting everything.

At the reception our guests were greeted with a cocktail and an hors d'oeuvre as soon as they got on site.

Dinner was served and we had a champagne toast.

We had a second round of hors d'oeuvre's as the dancing continued into the night.

My meal was excellent but all of our guests kept telling us that the food was delicious & hot!

The thing guests remember most is if they are comfortable, good drinks, & well fed and Millenium Catering took very good care of our guests and everyone in the bridal party. They even packed up the extra cake & food for a midnight snack. That was so necessary because we danced so much by the time we got back to the hotel we were famished.

I highly recommend Millenium Catering!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Kate Peterson · Married on 09/14/2019

Best decision I ever made!

Millennium did an amazing job at my wedding reception! The staff hustled to make sure all the guests had everything they needed and kept drink glasses full all night. All the guests absolutley raved about the food! Kellie was so great to work with, very responsive and flexible to last minute adjustments. The overall cost was a bit more than other, similar vendors for the same services but it was worth every penny! No regrets hiring these guys and I'd do it again if I had the opportunity!

Sent on 09/22/2019