Millenium Decorations & Catering Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 15 Reviews
View more information

• Beautiful0719
    Patrice Married on 07/19/2019
    Outstanding! The service was great and the food was awesome
    Kathy I. Married on 05/01/2019

Outstanding!!

Diego and his team couldn't have been more accommodating, professional and overall great to work with. The guest list for our gala was over 300 people and they handled every detail with ease. Without hesitation, I recommend them with flying colors!
    Emily Married on 11/27/2015
    We worked with Jose and team and were delighted with his service.
    We had Jose provide a pipe and drape and uplighting for Floating World Gallery.
    We also used Jose for Ceremony rentals, chairs etc, and for reception rentals, chairs, tables, centerpieces, all dining utensils, catering equipment (as our caterer did not have these items), bartenders, servers, cleaning crew.
    His prices are fair and significantly lower than some of the other vendors and rental we looked at.
    Jose is very thorough and gives you all the details and itemizes all costs when making your wedding decisions, he is consultative and is always educating.

Jose works well with everyone, from the events manager at the gallery and his staff and the caterer and other vendors and made sure everyone was fed....
    Jose did not miss a detail on the day and we appreciate all of his hard work, he is a true professional love what he does.
    Krista Married on 10/17/2015
    Jose was amazing!! We got his recommendation from Allen, the manager at Floating World Gallery. I was going back and forth between what I wanted for our wedding ceremony backdrop, and he was so patient answering my questions!

He was very prompt in returning my emails, and he called to confirm right before the wedding. We went with uprights for the back room, and beautiful draping for the ceremony/dinner room. My florist added garland, and the effect was gorgeous! Very reasonable prices.

Definitely recommend!
    Erika Event on: 06/27/2015
    Jose was very professional and informative. I am very pleased with their product and services. I will definitely recommend or use them again.
    Tiffany Married on 06/27/2015
    I can't say enough great things about this team!! People have commented that they have never seen a wedding run as smooth as mine did and that was all thanks to Millenium! We hired the Millennium team to staff, decorate and provide all the rentals for our wedding. They were not only easy to work with but you can tell this is their passion. They treated my wedding like it was the only event they had even though they are very busy. We had 2 change overs because of the location and everything was so smooth I could not believe it. When I walked into my reception it absolutely took my breath away! I wish I could post pictures. These guys are top notch at what they do and I would recommend them any day and any time.
    Juanita Married on 06/19/2015
    Millenium Decorations & Catering did my wedding for me the did an amazing job. They went beyond their job to make my wedding experience flawless. the food was great the decorations was great and the customer service was excellence
    Anne Event on: 02/07/2015
    Millenium Decorations & Catering provided rental and bartending services for our preschool's annual gala and live auction event in February. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jose and his team!! I worked with Jose for around 6 months before the event. He was so patient and thorough, despite my many questions and changes. I was blown away by Jose and his staff the night of the event. We had a tricky set-up situation which involved a couple of room changes. From the very minute Jose was there, he had everything under control. He even pre-made our "specialty" cocktails and kept up with demand. I had volunteers willing to help....but no need, Jose had it taken care of! He was very prompt and efficient with set-up and clean-up, and we never had to worry where are tables were, if the bars were set up, how things were coming along, etc. I could go on and on and on! I would HIGHLY recommend Millennium Decorating & Catering for any event. Jose is absolutely wonderful, and we feel very fortunate to have had the pleasure of working him!
    Tarsha Married on 09/06/2014
    I wish I had met Jose sooner. I planned my wedding myself and went to MD just for decorations. But I walked away with so much more. Jose added so much class and professionalism to my wedding. My wedding was at a VFW but once MD was done decorating it looked beyond what I ever could have imagined!! The staff was very attentive and prompt nothing went wrong, I mean nothing!! If I could get married over and over. I would definitely use MD each time!!!
  • User2063413 2+ years ago
    My name is Lawrence Jordan and my wife Tanisha Jordan recently use Millenium Decorations & Catering service for our wedding which was on august 16, 2014. Jose and his team was very attentive to each and every one of our needs. Really made us feel like we were celebrities. I really wanted to thank him and I highly recommend there service to everyone
    Mia Married on 06/22/2014
    This company is outstanding!!! Very accomodating to your needs, BEAUTIFUL decorations, very pleasant staff! I was very satisfied with how everything turned out!!!
  • F
    Fanny Married on 09/29/2013
    Great customer service, great prices. We loved the drapery and lighting provided by Millenium.
  • User2063803 Event on: 07/28/2012
    I hired Milenium Decorations & Catering for my daughter's quinceañera (July 2012) and I could not be happier with the outcome. The service was flawless and very professional, the Mexican food was authentically delicious, and the price was extremely affordable. Jose was very accomodating and very helpful in planning. His crew worked hard to make the day go smoothly. The services I hired were catering, wait staff, setup/takedown, linens/tableware, uplighting, and limosine. Our party was a success thanks to Millenium. I highly recommend them!
  • Y
    Yanely Married on 09/20/2014
    We rented chiavari chairs and a head table backdrop for our wedding. Millennium decorations was very accommodating and flexible with our 3rd floor venue with no elevator. Jose was very professional and helpful.
  • User2282533 2+ years ago
    Jose at Millenium decorators was indeed one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding. He is organized, experienced informative, professional and accommodating. He carried out all of our requests for the wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly. He didn't panic even when the caterer was running behind. Instead, he took control of the situation and guests had no idea that there was a delay. Importantly, he is very affordable compared to other similar services in the area. My husband and I highly recommend him.