Mille Fleur Design Reviews

42 Reviews for Mille Fleur Design

• Jennie

Jennie T. · Getting married on 07/01/2021

Stunning Creations with Great Attention to Detail

I was stunned by how beautifully the florals were for the wedding when I arrived. Everything was exquisite and coordinated perfectly, she even provided hand dyed ribbons for the handfasting ceremony that I performed for the couple. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 02/12/2021

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and noticing the small details!! That means so much to me! I am all about the details!

Brittney W. · Married on 02/07/2021

Beautiful Florist and Designer

I love working with Marianne, she is so creative, a great problem solver and of course her florals are stunning! We got everything we wanted and more on the wedding day and I couldn't be happier with it. She goes above and beyond and is a joy to be around!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

Thank you Britt! I loved working with you and helping to create your brilliant vision for Autumn & Grant's wedding day. Looking forward to many more weddings together!
  • Eden

Eden L. · Married on 10/08/2020

If you don't know, she does

All I knew going into our meeting were what colors I wanted to be involved and a handful of pictures of flowers that I didn't even know the name of. She was able to name everything as well as present me with perfect ideas that I had never even heard of. But it is your day and while she makes suggestions and can give you examples of what other people have done, she isn't pushy and wants to make whatever you want happen.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

Thank you beautiful Eden for your kind words. They mean so much to me! I loved working with you and your artistic point of view. Yes to artichokes forever!
    -Marianne

Paige B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

I loved working with Marianne! She was so upbeat and supportive. Her florals are stunning! You cannot go wrong by booking her as your florist!!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

Such a stunning day! Such a stunning bride and Sundance is a stunning venue. It was fabulous to work with you!

Robin C. · Married on 09/24/2020

Fantastic!!!

Marianne is the nicest, sweetest and most talented person. I was so amazed at her attention to details and her excellent ideas. She was so easy to work with and so interested in making me happy!!! It was so absolutely the most beautiful dinner I have ever been to, thanks to Marianne!! The centerpieces were gorgeous and unique!!! I would totally use her again!! I loved her!!!

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

You are the nicest, sweetest, most lovely person to work with!
    Thank you for letting me be a small part of your gorgeous and memorable rehearsal dinner!
  • Shelby

Shelby B. · Married on 09/24/2020

Amazing Florist

My experience with Marianne was nothing but good. She was so kind, professional, helpful, and easy to work with. Her floral arrangements are incredible, and she was so quick to take the feedback I had to help me get exactly the look I wanted. I loved working with her and would highly highly recommend her to anyone looking for an incredible florist who is also kind and helpful in other areas of wedding planning.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Tonya S. · Married on 09/18/2020

Working with Marianne was an absolute joy.

Marianne is talented, professional and reliable. She listens to her clients needs and pays attention to detail.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

I adore you and love working with you! You have such stunning taste and it was lovely to recreate your vision!

Ravi · Married on 09/12/2020

The best, true professional & artist

Working with Marianne Hunt was one of the best decisions we made. She creates awe-inspiring floral arrangements and has an incredible eye for design. Look at her Instagram page and you will be convinced.

We cannot give enough praise for Marianne. She is an incredible person and florist. Our wedding was stunning because of her. She went above and beyond. Like many other couples, we had to scrap everything and start over with a new plan for a smaller wedding at a new location because of COVID.. hence a new destination wedding in Utah. We met on FaceTime a few times and discussed our colors and vision. I firmly believe in trusting the professionals and Marianne proved that point. She instantly understood us. She manifested beauty and exceeded all expectations. She had never worked at this particular hotel venue before so she did a site visit. During the visit, she noted that the location we had chosen site-unseen didn't have the views I was looking for and didn't fit what we had briefly described to her as our vision. She found a better, not publicized location on the property and took photos so that she could tell us all about it. We trusted her and made the switch. We got to see both sites when we arrived a few days before the wedding and Marianne was absolutely right. The spot she found was 100% what we had wanted.

Simply put, Marianne is an incredible artist and we give her our highest recommendation. We are so grateful to her. I knew what we had discussed and I still remember that first moment of seeing what she created and thinking, "Is this really MY wedding? It's gorgeous." It was so much more amazing than I had anticipated that it was like a breathtaking, surprise gift.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

Ravi and Derek are just about the sweetest, kindest and most delightful couple ever! Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and your trust. You both are the definition of JOY!
    A joy to spend time with. A joy to work with. A joy to laugh with.
    Thank you so much or letting me be a part of your beautiful and exceptional wedding day!
  • Aya

Aya W. · Married on 09/05/2020

All around incredible

I cannot recommend Marianne enough. The flowers and decorations at my wedding were a main piece of conversation and Marianne made the florals unforgettable. She listened and helped me refine my vision and elevated it to PERFECTION. Not only were my flowers INCREDIBLE, but she truly went above and beyond to help me think through so many other aspects of my wedding to make my day perfect and beautiful. She was less expensive than many other options but I have no doubt she did better than others I could have chosen for a more expensive price. Marianne is such a wonderful person and is an incredible florist and planner. Book her for any event you have. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2019

I LOVE AYA!!
    Honestly! So much fun! Your style & aesthetic are so cool. Thanks for letting me run with your vision. Such a great party and that VIEW!
    One of my favorite weddings EVER!

Toshina C. · Married on 09/04/2020

So lovely!

She nailed our dream for our wedding and was so lovely to work with!! We had budget and last minute vision changes as our planning continued and was more than willing to work with us as things changed and followed through better than we could imagine! Can’t recommend her more!!

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

You are AJ are some of the most beautiful people I know-inside and out! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wonderful day! It was a fantastic party!

Tamara J. · Married on 09/01/2020

Most talented florist!!

Marianne was wonderful to work with!! The flowers were so perfect. We are still getting compliments of how beautifully displayed the flowers were at my daughters wedding. Thanks Marianne

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

You are wonderful!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of Hannah and Dallin's wedding day! Love you!

Rylee B. · Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing!

Marianne is amazing she holds your hand through the whole process. She even help me decorate my head table and was always there to offer help with anything at any time and helped me throughout my wedding process to make me feel that everything will be perfect!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Diane B. · Married on 12/09/2019

Magic Marianne

Marianne at Mille Fleur Design is the fairy-godmother of florals! Her creative vision and artistic ability in designing incredible florals is extraordinary. Adding her caring customer skills and organizational abilities down to the smallest details make her simply the best in the business! Marianne listened to what my daughter wanted for her bridal bouquet. We also asked Marianne to do the reception decor. After using her for our older daughter’s wedding, we totally trusted Marianne’s inspiration and vision and knew that whatever she came up with this time would be wonderful. The day of the wedding she delivered all of the wedding party flowers to the temple. The bride’s bouquet was absolutely breathtaking! The other beautiful bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres were all fresh and lasted the entire day. The reception centerpieces, floral arrangements, floating candles, cake florals, hanging vines from the beams and wooden arbor, all transformed a simple space into a fairy-tale event! All we did was show up. Everything was decorated to perfection. After the reception was over, her team even cleaned up! We just went home! It was a perfect day because Marianne worked her “magic!” I cannot think of anyone I would recommend more highly!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Jenny H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect! Amazing Florist!

Mille Fleur Design is wonderful to work with. My daughter provided Marianne with her ideas for flowers, bouquets, greenery and table decor - and she brought her wedding day inspiration to life! I've had several friends tell me the flowers and decor was some of the most beautiful they have seen at a wedding.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Ashley M. · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful flowers with an amazing experience

I have so many people ask me who did my flowers and how amazing they looked on my big day. Most importantly I loved them and they made my whole wedding look beautiful. Millie Fleur Design was so professional and so easy to work with.
    Definitely 5 stars.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

Love you Ashley! You and your family were such a joy to work with! Your bright and beautiful yellow color palette was a perfect choice for a summer wedding and I enjoyed every minute designing it for you.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie T. · Married on 06/21/2019

Couldn't have imagined a better florist for my wedding!

Marianne is absolutely incredible. From the first meeting we had I knew she deliver and make my floral dreams come true. She was willing to work around my budget, always wanted to see pictures of what I loved and other details of my wedding as I planned so she could match my style, and I never felt stressed or worried that things wouldn't turn out. I would recommend Millie Fleur Design to anyone! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa B. · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Florist!

Marianne was the most amazing florist. She designed breathtaking floral arrangements for my wedding day that were better than anything I could have ever imagined. She listens to what is important for you to have and gives advice on things she sees. She is very well educated in the field and I would recommend her to anyone. Book her for your wedding, you will not regret it.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Mackenzie M. · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly Reccommend

Mille Fleur Design made my floral and greenery dreams come true! She listens to what your style is and transforms your ideas into real life. It was very fun planning with her before. I loved my unique and full of texture bridal bouquet! She also did my wedding arch and floral chandelier which was so magical at the white shanty. I would highly reccomend! She is great to work with and very talented!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Shannon J. · Married on 08/31/2018

Unforgettable!!!

You will NOT be disappointed in the work and beauty that Marianne invests in your perfect day! She made my daughters wedding more than imaginable. Her creativity and workmanship has been talked about since. As the mother of the bride, I cannot thank her enough for making my daughters wish come true❤️

Sent on 12/15/2018

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

What a wonderful wonderful joyful time I had working with you and your delightful family! You are beautiful, kind and lovely in every way. I absolutely enjoyed every single minute.

Heather · Married on 08/11/2018

Mille Fleur Design was amazing to work with for our daughters wedding. We showed her the colors for the wedding and gave her inspiration pictures we liked. Marianne was amazing and SO professional to work with. She created a color board with our pics and the ones she found. On the inspiration board, she listed beautiful pictures of flowers we discussed and many more she suggested we use that were stunning. She met face to face with us a few times going over things and provided us with great information. We knew the wedding day would be a smashing success thanks to her. She was so reliable and so organized. Every boutonniere, corsage, flower girl and bridesmaid bouquet was labeled and delivered by Marianne. She handed them out and pinned them on to look just right. My daughter was in awe at how beautiful her bouquet was even down to the silk ribbon she used. Every floral arrangement on the tables, cake, pergola and getaway car were beautifully done and placed perfectly. It all just took our breath away. We were so grateful for her creative eye and suggestions. All of them were spot on to create a magical day for our bride. We had so many comments on the beautiful flower arrangements and especially some of the unique flowers used. Our daughter said it was a magical day thanks to Marianne. We are forever grateful for the beauty she created to match the day and every detail added.
    We wish so badly we could post pictures of the day but we don't have any professional pictures yet to post as the wedding was a week and a half ago. Many Many thanks Mille Fleur Design!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

Oh Heather- You were the kindest sweetest family to work with and I enjoyed every minute!! Your taste and vision were so lovely, it was an absolute delight to create. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your beautiful day!

Kendell · Married on 08/02/2018

Marianne is SO helpful and so genuine. Her work is beautiful and very well priced! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else :)

Sent on 08/28/2018

Tara · Married on 06/29/2018

Mille Fleur design was amazing to work with. The owner Marianne, gave us personalized attention throughout the whole process. Her artistic talent shows in every detail.
    Thank you so much for our beautiful wedding florals!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Cortney · Married on 06/16/2018

Marianne was the perfect florist and coordinater! She saw my vision before I could, and she made my venue sparkle! She was extremely responsive and well worth having her on board our team. She is knowledgeable not only with flowers, but she posed valid questions and concerns regarding the rest of the wedding day I hadn’t even considered. She gave helpful solutions and made sure my day was perfect to the “T.” I can not recommend her enough. I am giving her name to all my unmarried friends. Loved working with her!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Mille Fleur Design's reply:

Cortney you are so lovely and a dream to work with! Love you forever!

Carol · Married on 03/16/2018

We LOVED the florals Marianne at Mille Fleur Design did for our daughter's wedding!! She is amazing! Marianne was also extremely helpful on the day of the wedding in helping setup for our event. I don't know how we would have managed without her!! The end results were even better than we had imagined or envisioned! We could not have been more pleased with our experience!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Kati · Married on 01/05/2018

Marianne was wonderful to work with! She exceeded our expectations and went the extra mile to make sure our daughters wedding was perfect in every way! She gave us wonderful ideas and perfectly captured exactly what we envisioned! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/12/2018