Mill Falls at the Lake Reviews

Mill Falls at the Lake 1
Mill Falls at the Lake 2

Emily · Married on 11/24/2018

Erin curry is amazing

We had the most amazing wedding at Church Landing earlier this December. The venue was decorated beautifully for the time of year. While everything about the day was absolutely perfect, our favorite part was being able to work with Erin Curry through the entire process. She was amazingly helpful, responsive, and supportive through the entire wedding planning process. From the moment we walked in to tour the venue until the last dance, I felt like I was her only bride. She consistently went above and beyond to provide recommendations, answer questions, and keep us on track for the entire planning process. I cannot even express how awesome she was :) I highly recommend Church Landing to anyone looking to get married in the lakes region. You will not regret it!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/26/2018

Mill Falls gave us our dream wedding!

We were so pleased with our wedding at Mill Falls!! Erin Curry was so helpful during the whole process and was always available! The location is beautiful and the venue definitely has that lake feel. I would recommend Mill Falls ten times over to anyone who is looking to get married!

Kristine · Married on 09/02/2018

An AMAZING experience overall! We were treated with respect and the upmost professionalism. Erin our wedding coordinator went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. The chef was extremely flexible and we would highly recommend Mill Falls at the Lake to anyone who asks!

Taylor · Married on 05/12/2018

Phenomenal. We couldn't have asked for a more positive experience. Erin Curry is wonderful to work with. She's attentive to every detail and prompt in answering questions. She deserves every brownie point this world has to offer! We used their recommended vendors (aka Dream Team) and it was worth it. They are all wonderful, know the venue very well, and work incredibly well together. It helps. I don't recommend using Cascade Spa for hair and makeup. Our guests LOVED the Bubbles Bar.

Eileen · Married on 05/12/2018

The professional and incredibly attentive staff, excellent planning team, beautiful, warm and friendly environment all made for a superb wedding experience!

Morgan · Married on 03/24/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Erin Curry and Church Landing at Mill Falls! My dreams of getting married at Church Landing came true on March 24, 2018 and it was better than I ever could have imaged. Literally a dream come true. From the moment we toured the venue until the very last minutes of our wedding day, everything was perfect. Our wedding coordinator Erin was absolutely amazing. She was incredibly responsive to emails, answered all of my questions, and met with us numerous times throughout the wedding planning process. Our parents wanted to tour the venue and she accommodated this without any problems. Leading up to wedding weekend we talked to Erin almost every day, which eased my nerves, and she kept telling us not to sweat the small stuff. I arrived early on the Thursday before my wedding to get settled in. She showed us the ballroom, the Carriage House where the rehearsal dinner would be, and helped with any last minute things that we needed. I had forgotten to remove tags off of some things and print my ceremony work sheets but Erin offered to help out and take care of that stuff for me! On wedding morning I realized I never denoted entrees on the back of my place cards and without hesitation Erin and her staff made sure this was taken care of. She took away all of my worries on wedding day and allowed me to focus on what really mattered. The way she set up the ballroom and communicated with my vendors was incredible. Our wedding was perfect and we have Erin to thank for that! I stepped in a puddle during photos, which got my shoes and feet all wet. Erin told me to sit down; she took off my shoes and dried my feet. I am pretty sure that is not in her job description but she did it anyways! Church Landing is beautiful, the food was delicious, our guest’s meals were hot, and the drinks from the bar were outstanding. Erin Curry, her staff, and Church Landing made our wedding day the best day of our lives and we cannot thank her enough!

Cindy · Married on 10/28/2017

As the mother of the bride; what can I say, except stunning, gorgeous, perfect, a wedding that was beyond our expectations! It was emotionally overwhelming and satisfying with every special moment .....our guest were “wowed” with the hotel/services/accommodations; the setting, the ceremony, the ballroom; the food and drink; there is nothing to say but do consider Church Landing for your wedding.
    Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with, as we are an out state family; the staff could not have been more accommodating with regards to appointments and assistance; I had been told by a waitperson, at the tasting, that “we would be taken care of from the moment we checked in; no worries”, and was she ever correct!! We were able to thoroughly enjoy every moment of the four days we stayed at the hotel; the weather cooperated for late October; pool, hot tub and even a jump in the big lake!!
    A special thank you to Terry; the head waitperson/coordinator for the evening reception; Terry was quietly present to assist our guest and to make sure the family was comfortable and needs met!!
    Thank you again Erin, Terry and staff; the brides family and friends plan to return every fall and relive happy times!!

Mill Falls at the Lake 3
    Mill Falls at the Lake 4

Kara · Married on 10/27/2017

Where to begin! My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Church Landing in October 2017 and would not change a thing. We received incredible customer service from day one. Our coordinators, Carolyn and Rachael, made the planning process so easy and made sure all the details came together leading up to our big day. Everything ran seamlessly the day of, and we received rave reviews about the food, accommodations and lakeside location from our guests. This is an amazing venue and we're already planning a return trip for our one-year anniversary.

Diane · Married on 10/15/2017

We had a fabulous experience at Mill Falls at the Lake. Erin our event planning was amazing, she handled every detail beautifully. Perfect venue, perfect staff, could not be happier!

Teresa · Married on 09/03/2017

We had our welcome reception, wedding ceremony and reception, and farewell brunch at Church Landing at Mill Falls. After one visit, we fell in love with it, signed our contract, and kept looking for excuses to go back. They have weddings and events down to a science, making everything flawless, while still leaving enough flexibility for each event to be unique. I honestly can't say enough good things about Mill Falls, from the incredible staff to the food to the hotel rooms. In particular, Carolyn and Rachel made our day worry-free and ensured that everything was perfect for us. My (very picky) family is already trying to plan a reunion trip to Mill Falls for a reunion next year!

Carolyn and Rachel were incredible to work with leading up to the wedding and throughout the weekend. Megyn, who took care of us during the wedding, ensured that we actually ate and drank something (and that we had a few laughs).

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2016

Erin and Carolyn are amazing!

After looking in multiple areas of New England to try to find common ground for all of our guests while still having a beautiful venue and great food within our price range, we found Mill Falls. We started our wedding journey with Carolyn Laroche who has every answer to any question you could possibly have. Then, we were nervous at first when our wedding planning was handed from Carolyn to Erin because we hadn't met her yet but it was another great match! Erin is so knowledgeable and understanding. She had great suggestions for issues we couldn't figure out and straightened out every day-of kink before they could even become a stressor for us. We got married in carriage house and had our reception in the Flagship ballroom over at Chase House. Our guests still can't stop talking about the food and how beautiful the venue was. Thank you to Erin, Carolyn, and all the staff who helped make our wedding the one of my dreams!

Emily · Married on 07/10/2016

This venue is perfect - the location, the food, and especially the staff were truly outstanding. Krystal, our event planner, make the wedding planning process easy. I would highly recommend Mill Falls to everyone!

Joe and I keep replaying the weekend over and over in our minds! It was absolutely fabulous! Everything from the flawless setup and execution from Allie and her team, to the delicious food, to the ease of clean up, it was seriously the best weekend. We are so thrilled to be able to kick off life’s journey with that fabulous celebration. We can’t say enough about the staff throughout our ENTIRE weekend.

From the Rehearsal dinner at Lago, to the Welcome Party at Lakehouse, to the Bridal suite, to the reception, and even Guiseppes afterwards! It was so perfect!

We are already planning our trip to come back for the 1 year anniversary! Thanks again to Allison and her team, it was an amazing weekend!

rachael · Married on 10/10/2015

This place is unbelievable! Such a beautiful location to have an outdoor wedding. Krystal was such an amazing wedding coordinator. She was sooooo helpful with everything that needed to be put together and keeping us on time for everything. I would highly recommend this venue. All my guest enjoyed themselves and can't wait to go back.

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

Myself, my mother, and my matron of honor had our makeup and hair done for my September wedding. They did an amazing job and our hair stylist was able to recreate our styles from seeing a picture for the first time no questions asked! I would gladly recommend Cascade Spa and their amazing team for any bride.

Jacqui · Married on 09/12/2015

So glad we picked Church Landing for our wedding venue. Everything about it was fantastic. From the wedding day itself and the wonderful staff there, to Cascade Spa and all of their help with hair and make up and mani and pedi, to the preparation Krystal and her staff went through beforehand to make everything go off would a hitch. I am so thankful for such an amazing and perfect wedding weekend! I HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for a wedding venue. Might be a little pricey but completely worth it!

Lynne · Married on 06/27/2015

our reception was held at Church Landing and was wonderful in every way. Allie was our event manager and she was lovely to work with - organized, responsive, detail-oriented and on site making sure we had what we needed. The food, lake-side setting, and ball room facilities were all wonderful. More importantly, the staff working the event made everyone feel like they were at a special event, being taken care of by people who cared. Virtually everyone who came was also staying at one of the resort hotels and all guests loved their rooms and felt they were treated individually and personally. Mill Falls does a lot of events and deals with a lot of people on busy summer weekends, but they make you feel like they are there for you and you alone. Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had every been to and I think that was as much about the service and attentiveness of the staff as it was the gorgeous location and facility.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 06/27/2015

This venue was the perfect option for my wedding ceremony and reception. The ceremony site was on a lawn overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee and it was a beautiful location. There were also some great areas below the lawn and across the street by the water to take pictures of the wedding party and my husband and I. The ballroom for the reception was beautiful, and my wedding coordinator honored all of my decoration requests and made it look absolutely beautiful. My husband and I were so happy with the way that everything turned out and we couldn't have asked for a better venue to host our special day.

Colleen · Married on 06/06/2015

Photographed many weddings here and the event coordinators are amazing and were always willing to help! High recommended!

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

Mill Falls is an absolutely beautiful location!! We could not be happier with how we were treated. Gail was our wedding planner and she made our process easier than you could imagine. I was a stress free bride!! That is nearly impossible!
    Gail had every detail mapped out for me to review and put my input into. The things I had no idea how to execute she walked me through them and executed them herself.
    I felt she cared about our wedding as if it was her own. You could not be in better hands at a different venue.
    If there was a hiccup at my wedding I did not know about it and no one noticed. That does not happen without impeccable staff!
    I WOULD NOT CHANGE A THING!!

Amanda · Married on 08/17/2014

Church Landing was our dream venue and it was everything we could have hoped for. Gail was our coordinator and she thought of details and items that made our day perfect. The staff and our head server were absolutely amazing. There was never a moment when there wasn't someone around that wasn't taking care of us. The day was PERFECT....

This venue went far and above my expectations!! Stacey Wills, wedding planner, was amazing and she really knew what she was doing. There was not a single thing that went wrong that day and I had zero worries the entire day. Getting married on the water was gorgeous and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. One of the excellent perks that all of the guests loved was about an hour before the end of the night we had slider burgers with fries and grilled cheese wedges with tomato soup shooters served, all of the guests loved this because they were starting to get hungry from all the dancing. This gave everyone energy to dance the last hour away! I highly recommend this add on for any reception!! Following our wedding day the venue even shipped our top portion of our cake to California for us making my stress levels nonexistent! Thank you so much for a perfect day!!

Blakely · Married on 05/09/2014

From start to finish, everyone at mill falls was amazing. We contacted them on a short schedule with a small, intimate wedding, and they treated us as if we were as important as a wedding with 300 guests. They made our day more amazing than we had imagined! Stacey and Meagan were rock stars, as well as the spa staff. The food was incredible, the venue was beautiful, an absolutely perfect wedding!

My husband and I got married at Church Landing in January of 2014 and had the absolute time of our lives. We absolutely fell in love with the venue as soon as we went there, and even more so, we fell in love with our wedding coordinator, Stacey. She was a truly amazing person and she was a top notch coordinator. She was extremely flexible and timely when getting back to us. She made the planning process easy, and she worked with our vendors directly to ensure all lines of communication were always open. I could not have dreamed of having a better wedding from the planning to the actual day of the event. Along with our coordinator, the staff was really great. They were very attentive to both us and our guests. We had a weekend long extravaganza at Church Landing from the Rehearsal to wedding to a brunch the day after the wedding and the service through out was impeccable. I would highly recommend anyone back to this venue.