Milissa Sprecher Photography Reviews

53 | Sanibel, FL

53 Reviews for Milissa Sprecher Photography

Gabby · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Photos!!

We had a wonderful experience and the photos turned out great! She was always answering my questions and easy to get a hold of! I could not have asked for a better photographer! We only communicated over the phone and email and met the day of our wedding! She was the best choice and we are extremely happy with how things turned out! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • I

Isabel · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect All Around!

Milissa was amazing! From the moment we booked, until the day of wedding, Milissa was on top of everything with the photography. She went above and beyond making sure she knew what special shots we wanted captured, and to even reached out to us the night before the wedding to recommend we move the time up to avoid a storm moving in, she saved my wedding! My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the quality of the finished photos and couldn’t wait to share them with our family and friends. We know we’ll continue using Melissa Photography for all future photos when we’re in the area and recommend her as much as we can.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • denise

denise · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome experience

We loved Milissa - she was calm, organized direct and professional! We have great pics from our wedding! She really made sure to find out details of our wedding to help get to know exactly what we wanted. We highly recommend Milissa-you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Heck · Married on 11/17/2018

Sanibel Island Wedding

When we decided to get married at our vacation home in Sanibel Island, Florida I wanted to use as many local businesses as I could. I started researching floral and photography businesses on the island, I knew things would be more expensive. However, I found Milissa and fell in love with her story. She lives with her family on the island and she has a price range for everyone. She was so accommodating to my requests. I am generally an anxious person but Milissa made me feel so comfortable and calm. She was assertive, professional and patient while directing my crazy family during portraits. I am so thankful we found Milissa, I didn't have to think about anything and could keep my mind focused on celebrating our special day. My husband and I are thrilled with how our photos turned out, they are naturally classic and elegant. I love Milissa and can not say enough good things about her. I recommend anyone looking for a wedding photographer, hire Milissa!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Summer · Married on 06/18/2018

Milissa and her husband were perfect for our wedding in June! She was flexible, fun, easy going, and captured perfect photos that my husband and I love! We planned our wedding in Captiva, FL all the way from Indiana and she made it low-stress and exactly what we wanted! We love her and would definitely use her again!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/13/2018

Milissa and her husband were so amazing! She captured everything we wanted even though we were super unorganized!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/13/2018

It was such a pleasure working with Milissa and her husband. They were extremely professional and more than flexible and accommodating to us on our day. She offered insight from her experience regarding weather in the area and was open the entire day for our needs. We had an exceptional experience and would highly recommend to anyone. All of our guests commented on the great service and personability of both. To top it off, beautiful photos that captured the most special moments of our day!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Carly · Married on 09/23/2017

She is amazing to work with and so quick I enjoyed every minute with her and I will be using her again when we need photos!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Cassie · Married on 03/25/2017

Milissa photographed our destination wedding at Tween Waters Inn on Captiva Island. The entire process was very easy and Milissa was easy to communicate with. We love the photos, they really capture the day how we want to remember it. Milissa is very creative as well as talented and it was a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Lindsay · Married on 11/18/2016

Simply amazing! I cannot say enough about how wonderful Milissa was. From the first phone call to the last, I felt like I was in the right hands. Photography was one of my highest priorities and Milissa delivered in every way.

On our wedding day, her personality and sense of humor added to the picture taking experience. She had us all laughing and feeling comfortable. Not to mention the pictures were breathtaking. There wasn't a single image I disliked or a single image that was missed. The posed photos appeared natural and the candid photos captured every moment just as I remembered and then some. Thank you for giving us photos that bring us right back to the day and capture the memories we will have for a lifetime!

If you are looking for a photographer in the Sanibel/Captiva area, I highly recommend Milissa. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/18/2017
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/13/2016

Milissa took the most amazing day of our lives and made it extra a special! We will look back for years to come on these amazing photos and have the most beautiful memories!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Demetri · Married on 07/30/2016

Our experience with Milissa was amazing. First off, it's important to note that neither my wife or I live in the Ft. Myers area even though our wedding was happening there. This made us very worried but once we found and talked to Milissa, our worries were set at ease. She arranged to meet with us the day after thanksgiving when we were set to be in town to visit our venue which was super nice of her. She talked us through her style, answered all of our questions, and even toured us around the property to get a sense of how things might go.

Sent on 12/26/2016

DEMETRI · Married on 07/30/2016

Our experience with Milissa was amazing. First, it's important to note that neither my wife or I live in the Ft. Myers area even though our wedding was happening there. This made us very worried but once we found and talked to Milissa, our worries were set at ease. Another worry we had was that we are an interracial couple and there are a lot of cultural and racial dynamics that we wanted our vendors to be aware. This did not phase Milissa at all. She even explained to us how a photographer can account for different racial complexions versus how a camera phone is not able to do that as easy (pretty geeky but we appreciated her willingness to explain things and be patient). She arranged to meet with us the day after thanksgiving when we were set to be in town to visit our venue which was super nice of her. She talked us through her style, answered all of our questions, and even toured us around the property to get a sense of how things might go.
    During the wedding day, Milissa was fantastic. Having us fill out the online questionnaire and then checking in with us really helped the day go smoothly. She was able to wrangle all of the wedding party with tons of poise and such a happy and chill demeanor. She has an amazing creative mind and helped to capture a ton of stunning photos including an epic sunset photo. Milissa is efficient and also works very well with all of the other vendors that were involved in our day. She is well-respected in the Ft. Myers events community and we could see why as she worked with the hotel wedding coordinator and the DJ to make sure we were able to get all of our favorite photos in the time frame we booked her for.
    Finally, we were happy that we received all of our photos on a USB drive but that she also provides an online gallery to be able to easily use our credit. We can't say enough good things about Milissa, from beginning to end, she exceeded our expectations and we are so happy with each aspect of our relationship with her.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Megan · Married on 07/14/2016

We were so happy and satisfied with Milissa as our wedding photographer , she was so easy to work with and her work is amazing !

Sent on 12/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Milissa was amazing! She fit us in to an already full day and never made us feel rushed. The photos are amazing as well! Plus, if you happen to be a "nervous bride", she has a calming, happy demeanor and truly comes across as loving what she does!
    I could not recommend her more highly!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/27/2015

We found Milissa in a search for a photographer for our intimate wedding on Captiva Island. She was very flexible with our short timeline, and worked with us to create a package that best fit our needs for the day. On the day of the wedding, Milissa was very accommodating and so wonderful to work with! She made my now husband and I feel very comfortable and at ease in front of the camera. She also respected our privacy concerns being that we are a military couple. We received our online album within 2 weeks of our wedding, and the pictures were breathtaking! I would HIGHLY recommend Milissa for your wedding day photography!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Tara · Married on 10/15/2015

I am so thrilled with our wedding photos from Milissa Sprecher photography! Milissa was so wonderful to work with; friendly, helpful and organized. and on top of her wonderful customer service she took beautiful photographs that truly captured our day! The beautiful photos would've been enough, but Milissa went above and beyond helping to keep us on time, within budget and even well hydrated :) I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2015

Milissa and her assistant, Felicity, captured our small wedding a few weeks ago. My husband and I could not be more happy. We planned our wedding from Missouri and went solely off of reviews, Milissa's website, and conversations with Milissa when hiring her. Milissa and Felicity were hired for just 3 hours for our sunset wedding. Leading up to the event I was a bit nervous about the small timeframe we had and the number of images we wanted captured, but Milissa and Felicity got right to work upon arrival. They were fun, efficient, creative, and so very sweet! We could not be more content with our decision to hire such awesome women to be a part of our day. Thank you so much Milissa and Felicity for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Not only did Milissa take amazing pictures of our wedding, but also was a pleasure to work with. She is professional, sweet, and friendly. She helped us a lot with the logistics of the wedding from choosing a location for the ceremony to giving directions to our limo driver who got lost. We couldn't be any happier with our choice of the wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/25/2015

highly recommended. If you want great pictures, this is the place to go. Not the cheapest, but the best for the price.

Sent on 07/13/2015

We are so very grateful that we were lucky to have Milissa as our photographer for our wedding on Captiva Island. Not only was she our photographer, she instantly became a quick friend. Milissa helped with so many aspects of the most important day of both our lives. Being a bride deciding to do an intimate wedding with only five guests, I was extremely lucky to have Milissa assist in helping put on my dress and made sure I looked perfect before I met up with my soon-to-be husband on the beach. At the same time, she consistantly checked on my husband to make sure that not only did he look perfect but that he was FEELING as great as he looked. Going above and beyond her duties as a photographer, we were given so much more. Milissa was professional, cultured, bright, kind, warm and extremely comfortable to be around. Post ceremony, Milissa took us to the most beautiful, remote spot she knew of on the island. As she took our photos, we felt so free and comfortable around her, she was able to catch the most pristine, natural photos a bride could ever dream of. The love and happiness flows through her work. I could go on and on with a flawless recommendation for Milissa but this page does not allow so many words! Writing a perfect review for Milissa Sprecher is an honor and a privilege!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Milissa Sprecher Photography's reply:

Loved working with you both. Your loving and kind spirit is infectious :) Wishing you all the best for your marriage! xoxo

Chrissy · Married on 04/26/2015

Milissa and her assistant Joe made our wedding the best day of our lives. We are so grateful to have them with us throughout the day. Milissa went out of her way through the entire wedding process helping me in any way she can. She even helped me fix problems I had the day of the wedding that had nothing to do with photos- she made the day perfect! I am forever grateful to her and Joe! THANK YOU, thank you, thank you! Please select them as your photographer- you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Milissa Sprecher Photography's reply:

You're so sweet. Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on your big day and just so glad I could help make it the dream wedding you hoped for. Many blessings on your marriage! xoxo

Sarah · Married on 02/12/2015

Milissa was so amazing to work with! She was so flexible with scheduling for engagement pictures and coordinating with me from out of state! She truly makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She has awesome ideas and executes them beautifully!! My fiancé and I LOVE our pictures and will cherish them forever!! Milissa is a true professional who and was absolutely a joy to work with!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Milissa Sprecher Photography's reply:

I am just figuring out that I can respond to reviews :) So great working with you both! I hope the first few months of your married life have been truly blessed! Thank you for all the kind words! xoxo

Tracie · Married on 02/03/2015

With this being a destination wedding I had to go off of the website and phone conversations to make a choice.
    After speaking with Milissa Sprecher @ Milissa Sprecher Photography I knew I had found the fit for our event and family .Professional, visionary, insightful and so very kind. Her work is a work of art and we are so blessed to have her share in our very special day! Bride and groom were so at ease and have already asked if Milissa can take pictures for our entire family on our next trip to Captiva! We can not say enough great things about Milissa Sprecher except if you want someone who truly cares and can capture your special event in a natural, beautiful way with true passion and expertise Milissa Sprecher photography is the choice to make. Many thanks again Milissa! See you next February for sure!!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Anita · Married on 12/04/2014

I highly recommend Milissa Spreecher Photography her quality to detail to capture every moment of our special day exceeded our expectations. We had an intimate destination wedding on the beach at Casa Ybel Resort on Sanibel Island. All of the pictures were so good we have had a difficult time choosing which ones to use.

You won't go wrong choosing Milissa, she is a pleasure to work with from the initial planning stages to the final event. We plan on having her meet us at Casa Ybel Resort on our year anniversary to shoot some casual photos.

Sent on 02/25/2015