Milestones DJ Reviews

1 User photo

Milestones DJ 1

Maggie Gibson · Married on 05/25/2019

Seamless, professional and intuitive

Amazing company, what a wonderful experience we had! Rick was extremely easy to work with and a great communicator. Our DJ was very intuitive and knew what kind of music to play at cocktail hour in to dinner and dancing. We highly reccomend you guys, perfection!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Milestones DJ's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Maggie! It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Congratulations again!

Rick...

Jessicah P · Married on 04/12/2019

So happy with our choice!

Rick with Milestones DJ was amazing! He was such an integral part of our wedding day and kept the “show” running. He worked well alongside our other vendors to ensure that the night ran smoothly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Patrick · Married on 03/16/2019

Very professional and easy to work with. Huge song selection and great party atmosphere.

We had Rick DJ our wedding this last weekend and he did a great job. The ceremony was outdoors about a mile away from the reception and he provided sound for both. Everything was flawless and very easy. His set up, breakdown, and flow of the day was all done with no direction from us besides a phone call the week of to establish times and songs that we wanted played. Thanks Rick, we had a blast! You definitely made us feel like it was our day.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Tessa Kristen Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Wedding DJ!!

Rick did a great job facilitating music and mics for our wedding ceremony and then later played great tunes for dancing through the night. He was timely, very nice and great to communicate with. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Shae Wall · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Job!

Milestones DJ was professional and was easy to communicate with in planning. As the bride, I was nervous about the ceremony because I only told him what songs I wanted played, but everything transitioned smoothly! He did a great job and everyone enjoyed dancing! Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alison · Married on 07/21/2018

We so appreciated your flexibility, time, and effort. You were wonderful and we would highly recommend you to anyone!

Update: we have had many guests asking who our DJ was because they loved the party so much!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Milestones DJ's reply:

It was our pleasure! Thanks so much for choosing Milestones DJ for your big day.

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2018

Rick kept everyone dancing all evening, was flexible and changed things up to keep the party going. We are so happy with how everything went!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Milestones DJ's reply:

Thanks, Rachel! Your wedding was a lot of fun and your friends and family were clearly there to support you two and make sure you had a great day. Thanks for having us there. All our best to you and Garreth!

Julie · Married on 05/20/2018

Rick was the best! He accommodated my short timeframe and coordinated a beautiful day for our family and friends to celebrate my daughters life and memory!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Milestones DJ's reply:

The pleasure was all ours. Thank you so much for having us be a part of such a special and personal event.

Kristin · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything I had hoped for!

Rick made our wedding experience one to remember! Even up to the same day/ last minute changes...every detail was perfect. Rick took the time to hear what our most important needs were and apply them. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the whole time! It was perfect! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Milestones DJ's reply:

Thanks for having us help make your wedding day all that you hoped for! It really was a beautiful wedding and it was very nice to see you relax and enjoy the day with friends and family. We wish you all the best!

Curtis · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter’s wedding had to be moved out of the Napa Valley due to fires. She had been making plans for a full year. We had 3 days to pull together a new wedding site 100 miles away. Finding a quality DJ at the last minute was quite a challenge. We stumbled upon MilestonesDJ on the web. We had immediate response to our cry of help! Rick got us organized and David put together the perfect music (after a short interview with the bride’s friend). He was the perfect DJ helping to keep the evening moving. His professional style helped make everyone feel at home and comfortable. Use these folks!! They really do things right!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Milestones DJ 2

Milestones DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Curt. It was our pleasure and we are very glad that we were able to help you all pull together a wedding in three days - an amazing feat!

All the best, Rick (Owner)

David · Married on 08/27/2017

He took away a lot of stress. Very professional. Just fill out his form and he takes care of the rest! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Nancy · Married on 08/27/2017

Rick is the best DJ.. he keeps the day moving so smoothly. He is very professional and easy to work with.. his selection of music was great and kept the guests moving. Thank you Rick.. I will defiantly use him again!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Lacy · Married on 08/26/2017

He did a good job playing a variety of music. He was very professional, and did great at keeping the events of the evening flowing at a good pace.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Gail · Married on 05/20/2017

So glad I hired a DJ that is a wedding pro! Rick was so helpful with every aspect of my daughters wedding. He kept our planned day going smoothly with the announcements and even gave us suggestions when we were lost. His ability and professionalism made the day a great success! I highly recommended him. Gail

Sent on 09/20/2017

Camille · Married on 12/03/2016

Milestones DJ was incredibly helpful, professional, and on task. We had a beautiful wedding which ran smoothly thanks to their help!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Laura · Married on 12/03/2016

I am so grateful that we booked Milestones DJ for our daughter's wedding, which was a formal event with 150 guests. Rick's website made it easy to plan the timeline for the day and evening, from background music when the guests were arriving all the way to the closing song at 11 pm. Going into the big day, we had the peace of mind that he would keep us on schedule. Rick has Hollywood rock star quality and surely could be making more money in SoCal, but he likes living in the Sierra Nevada Foothills. With his expertise, the timing of details such as processional, recessional, speeches, first dance, etc. went smoothly. He also knows how to turn down the lights at the right moment and get the party started. My daughter and her fiancee chose some of their favorite dance songs ahead of time but trusted Rick to make most of the selections. He was very intuitive regarding matching music to the audience and included dance tunes for the older crowd as well as the bridal party and their friends. Rick has the right combination of professional focus and personal charm to make any event magical and memorable.

Sent on 12/22/2016

April · Married on 08/16/2016

Rick did an awesome job. He kept the reception flowing smoothly and I liked all the music he played. :)

Sent on 08/28/2016

Kaelyn · Married on 07/09/2016

Rick was so amazing, really. I've never done a review before because it never seemed deserved but he really hands down deserves all 5 stars!!! Everyone was commenting on how great he was and people were taking his card. So nice, fun, professional, and easy to work with. I also really liked the online platform for finding songs and communicating the timeline. I don't think he could have done any better!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Milestones DJ's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kaelyn! Your wedding was a lot of fun. Your friends and family were great. They didn't leave the dance floor the entire night. Congratulations again and we wish you many years of happiness.

Danell · Married on 07/09/2016

Rick was a great DJ. He was very professional and experienced. He helped the wedding timeline run smoothly and knew how to get the dancing going. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kaylee · Married on 06/11/2016

Rick was available all through planning with any questions had. He was always super nice and professional. Brad was an awesome DJ & MC for us, he went with all the flow of everything we did, with no issues, and was amazing & professional the entire time. He even brought us water right after our ceremony while we were taking pictures!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Dessie · Married on 06/04/2016

Rick was amazing, definitely the best dj I've ever heard at a wedding. He was funny, timely, and had the dance floor pumped. I am very pleased with my experience with him and highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/07/2016
  • Teresa and David

Teresa · Married on 04/30/2016

Milestones DJ did a wonderful job entertaining my guests.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Michele · Married on 04/30/2016

I am so glad that I chose Rick to DJ my son's wedding a few weeks ago. With so many details that go into planning the Big Day, we never for a moment had to worry about the music! From the very first meeting, Rick was so helpful, professionally guiding us all the way. Rick is a DJ Extraordinaire, with a vast musical library, great sound equipment, and experience to match! At the reception, he had an uncanny ability to "read the room," playing just the right mix of music to keep the dance floor grooving all night long. And Rick was about so much more than just the music.... He so impeccably timed all of the announcements ( the toasts, special dances, throwing of the bouquet, cake-cutting, etc.), that the whole reception just flowed seamlessly. And all of the above, he accomplished with a sense of warmth, charm and humor. Needless to say, I would hire Rick to DJ my next event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Corina · Married on 08/22/2015

Rick is an amazing DJ. He made our event run smoothly. He has a great personality and knows how to engage the guests in the wedding.

I would highly recommend having a DJ, and second, book him if he's available. You will be really happy with how organized he has and the fun he brings to your event.

Sent on 11/15/2015