Milestone Entertainment of New England Reviews

51 | Windsor Locks, CT

51 Reviews for Milestone Entertainment of New England

Danielle Westcott · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional, Helpful, and personalized.

Gabe was so helpful and put us at ease through out the entire process. He was also flexible with some of our last minuet requests. The night of the wedding he kept the flow of the night going smoothly and played the right songs at the right moment. We were lucky to have had him there.

Kyle Piper · Married on 11/03/2018

A pleasure to work with

Everyone at the reception kept coming up and telling us how great the DJ was, and we agree. Gabe was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end.

Laura Syron · Married on 10/20/2018

This was a wonderful experience for our wedding! Gabe was a true pro and took control of the situation both before and during the celebrations.

We had our ceremony outside and then the reception was on multiple floors and Gabe reviewed and set up how equipment accordingly. We also used Gabe’s photo booth which everyone totally enjoyed. I would hire Gabe again in a minute and am happy to recommend him to others. A consummate professional with a wonderful kind personality. Thank you!!

Kathy · Married on 10/13/2018

The Bangs Wedding.

We had the pleasure of working with Gabe & Earl for the biggest day of our lives. They were fantastic! We had a bagpiper cancel an hour before ceremony , they had it covered. They made our day , our guests & the whole experience wonderful. We would highly recommend them for any events .

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2018

Gabe is the best!! My husband and I were very picky about our music, and Gabe was absolutely on fire all night. We also had a tricky venue that needed multiple speaker locations and he was more than willing to accommodate that. He made very helpful suggestions along the way and we are very grateful to him! 10/10 will not disappoint!

Vanesa · Married on 08/09/2018

Nothing but perfect

Couldn’t have gotten a better business to make our wedding day perfect. They worked with us, and were patient with me as I started to turn into Bridzilla. The photo booth was great with a variety of props to choose from., and the quality of the pictures are awesome. Also, it was great not having to have multi businesses involved because they do so much.

Gina · Married on 07/07/2018

Where to start I'm not really sure because everything about milestone and gabe are amazing. Everyone at our wedding loved the DJ and we all danced the night away to awesome mix of music. Definetly a must have dj

Stacy · Married on 06/23/2018

Milestone and Gabe made my wedding the best day of my life. Every little detail was covered and when I didn’t know what to do for a certain song or idea Gabe new just when to step in and offer his help and experience. Wonderful company!

Jennie · Married on 05/26/2018

Gabe is amazing! Our guests raved about the DJ. He helped with everything that night.

• Concetta

Concetta · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing throughout the day. Gabe knew exactly what music would be best, from before the ceremony through the cocktail hour and into the party. We gave a few songs that we wanted played, and he picked the best time to play them. It was easy to plan with him, had a couple meetings and used an online planner to keep it all organized. He is an excellent part of our wedding day, kept the dance floor packed the whole time!

Caitlin · Married on 12/30/2017

Milestone Entertainment of New England was absolutely amazing. Worth every penny! We worked with Gabe for our wedding, and we were so impressed. I met Gabe at a bridal expo and immediately scheduled a meeting with him. From the start, he was responsive and professional. We felt completely comfortable with him and trusted his expertise. We left our final meeting feeling totally confident with Gabe and his services. The night of our wedding was incredible. From the time the music started until the wedding came to an end, the dance floor was packed! We left our music choices up to Gabe's professional opinion and it was perfection. If I ever need a DJ service again, I will immediately contact Milestone Entertainment of New England. Highly recommended!!!!

Molly · Married on 11/04/2017

Thank you to Gabe and Milestone Entertainment for making our wedding on 11/4 so much fun! You were so easy to work with you throughout the planning process and we would not have asked for a better experience. Our guests had the BEST time and everyone had a blast! We could not be happier and know we made the best decision when choosing Milestone Entertainment!

Dawn · Married on 10/21/2017

We would like to thank everyone at Milestone Entertainment for an amazing wedding experience. Gabe was very professional in assisting us with planning for our special day. Our DJ , Tom Van Zandt, was upbeat and communicative throughout the day. The dance floor was full all night. Tom listened to all our special requests and did everything we asked of him. We highly recommend Milestone for your special occasion entertainment. Thanks guys! Dawn & Kevin

Ashlin · Married on 06/24/2017

Gabe did such a great job at our wedding! He was totally on top of the schedule and getting everyone together. He was the rudder to our fast moving ship. Needless to say the music was on point and I keep being told my guests how much fun they had. Thanks to Gabe and Milestone Entertainment!

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2017

We loved working with Milestone Entertainment for our wedding they provided us with exactly what we wanted!

Joseph · Married on 10/15/2016

This could not have worked out better for our wedding. The DJ did a great job, and I would highly recommend Milestone to anyone looking to book a DJ for any upcoming event.

I had Earl as my DJ for my wedding and was extremely happy with his performance! He was really easy to talk with, heard our eclectic choice of music and really brought it out in our wedding. Every time i heard a new song i was happy and heard guests continually say "yes, this is a great song!" Earl had people dancing the whole night and he was so responsive to our wishes for the evening! He truly went the extra mile!

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Milestone Entertainment was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They not only rocked it with my photo booth and got everyone involved but they played the best music. Gabe was so great at reading my crowd on the dance floor and played exactly what everyone wanted to hear without asking. It kept everyone out on the dance floor all night! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Milestone Entertainment of New England's reply:

Thanks Ashley! We had an incredible time with your guests on your wedding day! Congratulations and THANK YOU for choosing Milestone Entertainment of New England!
    Gabriel Fierro

Andy · Married on 05/28/2016

Sean and Earl were the perfect DJs/ MCs for our big day. Thank you Milestone for keeping energy high and everyone dancing!

Michelle · Married on 02/26/2016

Milestone Entertainment did an excellent job at our wedding! Our DJ, Gabe, and his assistant, played great music the whole reception, which got our guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor! I love to dance, so it was important to me that my guests were enjoying themselves and dancing. He was fantastic to work with and very down to earth, making the whole experience really great. They played a variety of music at our reception that was customized to our taste in music, making the whole evening just what we had hoped for. We would definitely recommend Milestone for anyone looking for an experienced DJ company for their upcoming wedding!

Kady · Married on 09/20/2014

I would definitely recommend Milestone Entertainment of New England for any of your entertainment needs. We used Eric & Gabe as our wedding DJs and Eric was also our minister for our ceremony. Both guys did an amazing job. So professional as well as entertaining. They placed all the kinds of songs that I requested for our wedding day and none of the ones I didn't want. They had great music for all our guests of all age ranges to dance to on our big day. They kept everyone on their feet. Everything I needed them to do with all the surprises we had planned went off without a hitch thanks, in HUGE part to those two guys. They have such a wide variety of products/services for all your needs and at a great value!

I don't have a single complaint about our experience with Gabe Fierro at Milestone Entertainment of New England. We went through a long and painful process of dealing with corny cheesy unprofessional goofballs pretending to be DJ's. Finally we met Gabe and right off the bat he was professional and helpful. We were definitely a bit of a pain to deal with but he was patient and worked with us to make everything go smoothly. Gabe's expertise and experience were extremely helpful in how we planned out our wedding, and we're very happy we followed his advice during the planning process. We would definitely recommend Milestone Entertainment of New England.

Lyndsey · Married on 05/23/2014

I was really blown away by how wonderful Milestone Entertainment was. After speaking to us and hearing our preferences, they really delivered on our wedding day.

They provided up-lighting for us. Based on our venue, Gabriel gave his recommendation for a soft gold up-lighting. It really transformed the room and felt very elegant. It was a nice ambient light so you never struggled to see, but it was dark enough you could still dance.

They did a wonderful job with the volume of the music. It was soft enough at dinner and cocktail hour that you could carry a conversation easily. Even when the dance floor opened it, it was louder, but you could still talk over it.

Finally the choice of music was perfect. It was kept very appropriate. When someone requested Shots, the DJ declined, saying that the language wasn’t appropriate with the small children there. They honored the lists they gave us for songs we wanted played and wanted to avoid. They had a good mix so young and old were able to dance and enjoy it.

At one point, we decided we were going to do another round of drinks the next time a song was played we didn’t love and want to dance to. 5 songs later, we decided we were just going to have to miss an awesome dance song. The dance floor stayed full all night long.

Finally, they had excellent communication with my photographer and event coordinator. The entire day ran seamlessly.

My only criticism is that I usually had to call or email a couple of times in order to get ahold of them, but since Gabriel is running this business himself, it's understandable. As soon as we got closer to the day, his responsiveness picked up. Plus, he did such an amazing job, it really doesn’t detract from my 5 star review.

I’m so glad we hired them. They really helped make the reception special!

Alexandra · Married on 05/03/2014

Milestone was the DJ for our Jack & Jill and Wedding. Gabe was fantastic! He was organized and asked questions to make sure that our day went off without a hitch. He listens to what your vision is and gives honest feedback.

Joseph · Married on 01/19/2014

I highly recommend Milestone Entertainment to conduct any event requiring a DJ. They were part of the process every step of the way. Prior to the wedding we met with them in person twice as well as multiple correspondence with them via email. At the wedding they ran the show. Took requests and allowed the wedding to run very smoothly. Their expertise and experience came handy in scenario's where our lack of insight prohibited us to make surehanded desicions. I give a resounding 5 out of 5 only because it doesn't go higher than that. Very professional and easy to work with. Thank you Gabe and Ryan.