Miles of Smiles Photo Booths Reviews

93 Reviews for Miles of Smiles Photo Booths

Miles of Smiles Photo Booths 1
Miles of Smiles Photo Booths 2

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

They were so easy to work with and did a wonderful job! Everyone loved it!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • User7772290 · Recently married

The vendor got back to us right away and was even flexible with a change of plans. The day of the event everyone had a blast and I can't wait to use the flash drive to post some pictures!!!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Sonia · Married on 06/29/2018

We were on and off debating whether it was worth having a photo-booth at our wedding, but after seeing the packages we would get with Miles of Smiles we decided to pull the trigger. It was a fantastic addition to our big day! We went with an open air photo-booth, gold sequin backdrop, and a photo strip guest book which was a great souvenir for the groom and I. The staff were super professional, polite, and accommodating and I would highly recommend !! Thanks Miles of Smiles!!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Z

Zoraida · Married on 03/31/2018

We hired Miles of Smiles for my daughter's wedding. The staff was professional, punctual, friendly, and helpful. The photo booth was a huge hit with our guests. The props were hysterical! If you are looking into a photo booth for any kind of event, there is no one better than Miles of Smiles.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2018

Miles of Smiles did an awesome job at my wedding! We couldn’t have been happier with the props and set up! The attendants were great! They were very professional yet friendly! They had plenty of supplies on hand! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Miles of Smiles Photo Booths 3
    Miles of Smiles Photo Booths 4

Jill · Married on 09/23/2017

We used Miles of Smiles for my sister's sweet 16. They were amazing. Everyone I spoke with over the phone or through email, mainly Tim, were very friendly and professional. The night of the party, everything was set up perfectly and all of the guests loved the open booth, props, the attendant working the booth, and the quality of photos. I would recommend them to everyone. You get the most out of your money and the prices are reasonable.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2017

I am so happy I choose Miles of Smile Photo Booth. They were very helpful and responsive. Everyone enjoy the PhotoBooth at my wedding this past weekend. All the props and unlimited prints was a plus. Thank you so much for making our day special. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great PhotoBooth for an awesome price.

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • bayyana

bayyana · Married on 09/16/2017

The staff is awesome. The photo booth was a great addition. All our guests loved taking the photos. We loved how they were able to incorporate our wedding logo into the pictures that were given out. They were on time, professional, and helpful with the guest. We would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a photo booth. Thanks!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Janini · Married on 09/02/2017

Awesome! Tim and his staff made things easy and stress free. They were professional, punctual, friendly, and helpful. The photo booth was a hit with our guests and the props were hilarious. The photos were customized to our liking and the scrapbook with pictures & messages from our guests was a great touch. If you are looking into a photo booth for any kind of event, There is no one better than Miles of Smiles. They are the best around. Thanks again Tim

Sent on 12/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2017

Wonderful people to work with! Photo booth looked great- we loved the gold sequin back drop. The customizable layouts were great as was the photo guest book. Definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Our photo booth gave us some of our favorite pictures from our wedding. We loved working with miles of smiles, they were awesome from day one until our wedding. They helped us pick a design for the strips and the book of pictures you get is amazing!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Shuhed · Married on 06/09/2017

We recently had our Bergen County Police Academy Formal, June 9, 2017, & I must say that it was a HIT. Every part of the night was great & the Custom Strips made our event that much better. All our guests were floored at how awesome it was.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Vanessa · Married on 05/28/2017

They were so accommodating and great value for all that we got. Mark was our photo Booth attendant and he refused to eat until almost the last minute because he wanted to make sure to keep the Booth and scrapbook neat and running. I even offered to bring the meals to him and he refused. Extremely kind and fun! Photo Booth was a hit I don't think I ever saw it empty. Brides got a scrapbook and USB of all images for them to enjoy forever! I would reccomend them to anyone and everyone for all parties!! Owner Timothy responds to every email very timely and answers all questions even when asked 1000 times. Thank you for making it so easy!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Christopher · Married on 04/30/2017

Just do it! MoS is fantastic, employees are super helpful, pricing is great, and they did a great job with the photobook and USB drive. They did an open booth for us, but it wasnt so large that it took up so much space. The photo strips were customized to our colors and looked great! Would recommend them for anything!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/22/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Miles of Smiles! It was such a fun experience for our guests to have a photobooth. They had great props, were on time, made sure my husband and I took a moment to take photos. They were so professional and sweet. Also, very resonable pricing which included photobooth, usb, scrapbook and attedants.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Louise · Married on 04/07/2017

Great choice here. Tim and his company were very professional, helpful and accommodating. Made sure our Grand-Daughter had what she asked for and more, for her Sweet 16, and personalized it just for her. We were very pleased with the service and our guests were also very pleased and enjoyed the back rounds. His prices were very good and reasonable.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Mary · Married on 02/11/2017

Don't hesitate, if you want a photobooth at your wedding reception, Miles of Smiles is the one. You can speak to them on the phone, and they will email you the contract. You can sign and pay online and then no worry or think about it until they show up an hour before your event to set up and go. Very professional, effortless on your part.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Jenevieve · Married on 01/01/2017

I highly recommend Miles of Smiles! We used their open air photo booth for our wedding and guests had a blast capturing moments throughout the evening! Tim was excellent - always quick to respond, accommodating, and a pleasure to work with throughout the entire planning process. The attendant that evening made sure everything ran smoothly and was great with the guests. They provided us with props, a beautiful customized photo strip, USB with all images, and a book of all the photos and messages from our guests. Tim and the entire Miles of Smiles team are professional, reliable, and fun! And you can't beat the price!! Thanks for being a great addition at our wedding and helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Jincy · Married on 12/31/2016

Mile of Smiles is courteous, professional and really made our wedding night special by allowing our friends and family to share some funny moments in the photobooth. There was an attendant there the whole time, and they give you a memory book and a flash drive with all the pictures. They come looking for you, and not the other way around. They made it very easy for us and you will get excellent quality for a very good price. They make sure to discuss w. you before the event and make sure they understand your vision. I would definitely hire Miles of Smiles again for another event. Thank you again.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Robert · Married on 12/03/2016

Perfect photo booth for our wedding! The attendant was early for our event, professional and did a great job! I emailed with TIm and Larissa prior to our big day and they were a pleasure to work with. The photo booth was a big hit and I highly recommend Miles of Smiles!

Sent on 12/04/2016

katie mae · Married on 11/19/2016

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! the staff was so nice and professional from beginning to end! and fun!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/29/2016

They were there on time. The attendant was fun and helpful. My guests had a blast. I got the thumb drive with all the pictures that day. I made a Shutterfly book with them. My guests had such a good time my aunt asked for their information so she could use them for a 30th birthday party.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kathryn · Married on 10/22/2016

Miles of Smiles was great to work with, easy to book, and communicate with leading up to our wedding. Our guests had a great time in the photobooth and I loved the scrapbook of all of the pictures taken that night that we got at the end.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Patrizia · Married on 10/21/2016

Thank you so much for providing your photo booth at our community Halloween Party. We expected about 75 children from Kindergarten - Fifth Grade. Well, we had over 100! The kids LOVED it! Even though they were in costume, you had a TON of fun accessories for them to choose from. You managed all the kids VERY well. You were friendly and you can tell you really enjoyed what you do. We can't thank you enough! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/21/2016

Awesome service! on time , budget friendly, and super kool guy!

Sent on 10/29/2016