Mile High Music Patrol Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Monica
    Monica S. Married on 07/30/2022

My wedding at the T-Lazy-7 Ranch 2022

Michael was such an amazing DJ and announcer. All the guests had so much fun and that’s really all I cared about. He took music requests from our guests and played our suggested list!
  • Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 06/21/2022

Danced the night away

My husband and I hired Michael from Mile High Music Patrol to DJ our wedding at the Curtis Ballroom. Michael has an incredible background in the music industry and an amazing presence. He truly made sure that we had an amazing experience with asking about all of the songs we wanted, the songs we didn't want and what the timeline of the night looked like. We were so impressed that he kept people on the dance floor all night and could not have asked for a better experience with a DJ. He truly made the night a ton of fun and so special for us. Thank you Michael!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Adrea Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michael is amazing to work with, he was so fun and easy going!

Michael was fantastic to work with, he’s a great DJ, very responsive, and very easy to work with for our wedding.
    Samantha S. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Personality and kept the party going

Michael was so fun to work with and did an amazing job with our wedding! I got many compliments from my guests and loved how he interacted with them. I would definitely recommend Michael!
  • Winona
    Winona B. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don't think twice - Go with Mile High Music Patrol!

Last weekend Michael DJ'd our wedding and did a fantastic job! Michael was incredibly responsive before the wedding date, and met with me twice. Once at our wedding venue and once over zoom, just to make sure we were on the same page about everything. I put together a music list that I wanted Michael to adhere to throughout our wedding day. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception... And he followed it to a tee, which is exactly what I wanted! On our wedding day, he arrived early. His announcements were great throughout the night, which I already knew were going to be great because he had no problem showing me what they sounded like before the wedding day! He told me his list of do's and don'ts for every wedding he DJ's which included. 1) Do arrive early 2) Do come prepared 3) and don't mess up. He definitely accomplished all 3!! I would 10/10 recommend Mile High Music Patrol to any of my friends or family. I don't really need to though - they were dancing with me on the dance floor until the end of the night!
    Janine W. Married on 09/04/2021

Excellent DJ

Michael was great! He worked with us on our song choices and timeline. We met a few weeks before the wedding to go over everything, and he was extremely flexible with last minute changes (i.e. my dad deciding to make a toast the day of!). We highly recommend Michael for DJ-ing your wedding!
    Jamie S. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michael Collins was the best DJ!!

We hired Michael Collins for our wedding based on a recommendation, and I'm so glad we did! He was so easy to work with the entire time, and made sure to get all the details from us that he needed. He even met us at our venue about a month before to make sure that everything was figured out before the big day. We also had a video chat a couple of weeks before to go over the finalized version of our wedding music and to go over any last minute additions or questions. The day of the wedding he executed everything so perfectly, from the ceremony music to the cocktail hour and dinner music to the dance party music. Everyone was dancing the whole night and didn't want it to end! I received compliments for weeks about the dance music he was playing and how each song he played kept them on the dance floor. I highly recommend hiring Michael as your DJ, he was absolutely fantastic!
    Gaylyn S. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michael Collins Best DJ To Work With!

We met with Michael months before the wedding date and enjoyed our conversation with him. He was upbeat, positive and easy to work with. He answered all our questions. He also met with the bride and groom via Zoom and they liked that he would work with their requests. He did an incredible job during the ceremony and reception, very professional.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helpful, professional, kept the party going!

Michael was wonderful to work with. When we had to cancel our 2020 wedding due to COVID he was flexible about a date and venue change for our rescheduled 2021 wedding. We had our reception in our backyard, and we wondered if people would still want to dance since it was a much more casual affair. Michael had people on the floor all night! He even had some dance floor lights to make it feel like a party. Throughout the night Michael would checkin with us to confirm when we wanted to cut the cake, have our first dance, etc. He also checked in when my grandmother requested a genre of music that was on our do not play list. I appreciated that he asked if it was ok rather than telling her, “no”. We had a wonderful reception and everyone had a blast, that was in large part to Michael’s ability to read the crowd and play music to suit the vibe.

I also appreciated his thoroughness during our pre-wedding meeting. He asked questions, and went over details I hadn’t considered. It made me feel confident that the day would go off without a hitch.

I would recommend Michael to anyone and everyone without hesitation!
    Tj Schmitt Married on 07/17/2020

Top Notch!

Awesome experience. Could not reccomend more - had the dance floor busy the entire night. Was easy to work with and personable. Guests had nothing but positive things to say about Michael and his selection of music!
    Landon Married on 01/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have been better!

Michael was absolutely amazing! We met before the wedding and went over every single detail of the wedding and where the music would fit in and how what had been nice in the past could help with our decisions. He absolutely blew us away and made our magical day that much better! Everyone was on the dance floor all night and we can’t thank him enough. Trust us when we say there isn’t a playlist in the world that would add as much to your wedding as Michael did to ours. It wouldn’t have been the same without him and we are so happy with our decision to include Michael in our wedding day!

Mile High Music Patrol's reply:

Thank you Landon! You guys were amazing to work with and you truly made it easy to make it an outstanding night for all! I had a fantastic time and everyone was incredible to work with! Thank you for including me in your special day and good luck to you guys! Michael
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 10/31/2019

Wedding dj

Mike was amazing! Handled everything with ease and was totally open to what we wanted to have played. Did the music for the ceremony and the reception. Amazing sound and quality.
  • Cathy
    Cathy Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent, Professional, Economical

Mike was awesome! He followed our plan for music but also had great suggestions. He was flexible about the flow of music and improvised well. Awesome selection of music! Highly recommend!
    Lindsey W. Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome DJ!

We absolutely loved Michael and are so glad we hired him for our wedding! He got the party started right away with great music selection. Our dance floor was packed all night and we got lots of compliments on how great he was! He was so easy to work with, professional and kind. He even had a talking to with my videographer when he came and told me during the reception that he was leaving earlier than discussed for the night. His process is just seamless and you can tell he’s done this a lot. Not to mention his price point is fantastic compared to the many other DJs I had talked to before I found him. Thanks Michael for a great night! We would highly recommend!
    Britta Married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience!

Michael was very professional and reasonably priced. He did a great job with our cocktail hour and reception - highly recommend!
    Jennifer Married on 07/27/2019

Great dj/ mc

A+++ experience. On time, kept everyone engaged, partying, dancing. Incredibly friendly and focused on what "we" wanted for the evening. Cannot recommend Mile High Music Patrol enough. These guys are the real deal and will take incredible care of their client.
    Mike Z. Married on 07/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A professional from start to finish

Mike exceeded every expectation and provided the most professional service we could ask for. Our requirements were extensive, and Mike was unfazed. I couldn’t recommend anyone more than Mile High Music.
  • Vern
    Vern S. Married on 06/22/2019

Mile High Music Patrol

After thorough research, Mile High offered the best service for the dollar! They communicated clearly, and we're flexible without charging extra. Jake Woods took all of our requests into consideration, and the flow of music was perfect. He announced the wedding party and others in a timely manner. Their equipment was high end, and they balanced the sound to the room very well. I have no reservations in recommending Mile High Music Patrol. -Vern
  • Scott
    Scott F. Married on 06/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Michael helped us have the night of our dreams!

Working with Michael at Mile High Music Patrol was one of the easiest and most pleasant parts of the wedding process. He was always responsive to emails, texts, and calls in the weeks leading up to the wedding. He also walked through the reception timeline with us, incorporating all of our requests and making thoughtful suggestions. On the wedding day, Michael demonstrated the upmost professionalism by arriving early for setup and working well with other vendors. He nailed every aspect of the reception including the cocktail hour, grand entrance, dinner music, toasts, cake cutting, and especially the dancing. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! I received a ton of comments from guests saying they loved the DJ and had a blast dancing. He was also very flexible and accommodated last minute changes on the day of the wedding. I cannot recommend him enough! Without a doubt, Michael helped us have the night of our dreams!
  • Casey
    Casey H. Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Kept everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!!!

My husband and I hired Michael as our DJ for our wedding and could not have been more pleased! As people that love to dance and have a good time as well as the 165 people at our wedding Michael kept us on the dance floor all night! He listened to exactly the music we wanted (mix of Motown, Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Housten just to name a few) and took our wants and created an unforgettable playlist. He also took into account songs and genres we didn't want played and even when requested, respected our wishes and didn't play those songs. The music set the tone for our wedding exactly the way we wanted and we couldn't be happier about our decision to hire Michael! 100% would recommend to anyone who wants to have a fun night of dancing!

Mile High Music Patrol's reply:

Thank you Casey! You and Grant and both of your families and friends were outstanding to work with! Good luck to you guys!
    Lauren Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING work for my wedding

We have booked Don over the many years we’ve known him and every single time he out performs the last- always diligent, always kind to work with, and so professional and GOOD at what he does. I’ve worked with many DJs in the past and they can be very very terrible very easily. But Don was a dream to work with for my wedding day and I’m so thankful we booked him! And we will be booking him again in the future for events!

Mile High Music Patrol's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You've all been equally impressive to work with as well as always being welcoming and super fun to DJ for :)
    Dorothy Married on 02/18/2019

Great professionalism

Michael at Mile High Music Patrol is the nicest guy! We had a last minute cancellation and hired him only 2 weeks before our wedding, but he was flexible and really got to know us and our music taste. He knows how to read a crowd and make sure everyone has a good time!

Mile High Music Patrol's reply:

Thank you Dorothy! You and Michael were amazing to work with and you made it easy to make it a phenomenal night! Good luck to you guys! - Michael
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect DJ/MC for our Perfect Day

Michael Collins was thorough in his prep and communication leading up to the big day (even coordinating with us when we suddenly moved out of town), and the day of the event, he was punctual, prepared, and friendly. Everything flowed as smoothly as we could have wanted. He was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend him to anyone in the area. I want to have another big event just for the pleasure of working with such a great group of people again! Thank you!
    Jeanna Married on 09/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely Amazing! Was willing to meet us beforehand to discuss the wedding. Michael travelled to Salida for our wedding and kept the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. He played songs off of our "list", but was able to read the crowd and play his songs that he knew would keep people dancing. He was more than reasonably priced! I cannot say enough great things about them!!! Hire them!!!! You will not regret it!
illustration stars