Mile High Music Patrol Reviews

Mile High Music Patrol 4
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent, Professional, Economical

Mike was awesome! He followed our plan for music but also had great suggestions. He was flexible about the flow of music and improvised well. Awesome selection of music! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Lindsey Winter · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome DJ!

We absolutely loved Michael and are so glad we hired him for our wedding! He got the party started right away with great music selection. Our dance floor was packed all night and we got lots of compliments on how great he was! He was so easy to work with, professional and kind. He even had a talking to with my videographer when he came and told me during the reception that he was leaving earlier than discussed for the night. His process is just seamless and you can tell he’s done this a lot. Not to mention his price point is fantastic compared to the many other DJs I had talked to before I found him. Thanks Michael for a great night! We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Britta · Married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience!

Michael was very professional and reasonably priced. He did a great job with our cocktail hour and reception - highly recommend!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Jennifer J. · Married on 07/27/2019

Great dj/ mc

A+++ experience. On time, kept everyone engaged, partying, dancing. Incredibly friendly and focused on what "we" wanted for the evening. Cannot recommend Mile High Music Patrol enough. These guys are the real deal and will take incredible care of their client.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Mike Zeman · Married on 07/21/2019

A professional from start to finish

Mike exceeded every expectation and provided the most professional service we could ask for. Our requirements were extensive, and Mike was unfazed. I couldn’t recommend anyone more than Mile High Music.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Vern

Vern Salter · Married on 06/22/2019

Mile High Music Patrol

After thorough research, Mile High offered the best service for the dollar! They communicated clearly, and we're flexible without charging extra. Jake Woods took all of our requests into consideration, and the flow of music was perfect. He announced the wedding party and others in a timely manner. Their equipment was high end, and they balanced the sound to the room very well. I have no reservations in recommending Mile High Music Patrol. -Vern

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Mile High Music Patrol 5
    Mile High Music Patrol 6
    Mile High Music Patrol 7
  • Scott

Scott Fiedler · Married on 06/21/2019

Michael helped us have the night of our dreams!

Working with Michael at Mile High Music Patrol was one of the easiest and most pleasant parts of the wedding process. He was always responsive to emails, texts, and calls in the weeks leading up to the wedding. He also walked through the reception timeline with us, incorporating all of our requests and making thoughtful suggestions. On the wedding day, Michael demonstrated the upmost professionalism by arriving early for setup and working well with other vendors. He nailed every aspect of the reception including the cocktail hour, grand entrance, dinner music, toasts, cake cutting, and especially the dancing. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! I received a ton of comments from guests saying they loved the DJ and had a blast dancing. He was also very flexible and accommodated last minute changes on the day of the wedding. I cannot recommend him enough! Without a doubt, Michael helped us have the night of our dreams!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Casey

Casey Hay · Married on 06/15/2019

Kept everyone on the dance floor ALL NIGHT!!!

My husband and I hired Michael as our DJ for our wedding and could not have been more pleased! As people that love to dance and have a good time as well as the 165 people at our wedding Michael kept us on the dance floor all night! He listened to exactly the music we wanted (mix of Motown, Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Housten just to name a few) and took our wants and created an unforgettable playlist. He also took into account songs and genres we didn't want played and even when requested, respected our wishes and didn't play those songs. The music set the tone for our wedding exactly the way we wanted and we couldn't be happier about our decision to hire Michael! 100% would recommend to anyone who wants to have a fun night of dancing!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Mile High Music Patrol's reply:

Thank you Casey! You and Grant and both of your families and friends were outstanding to work with! Good luck to you guys!

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

AMAZING work for my wedding

We have booked Don over the many years we’ve known him and every single time he out performs the last- always diligent, always kind to work with, and so professional and GOOD at what he does. I’ve worked with many DJs in the past and they can be very very terrible very easily. But Don was a dream to work with for my wedding day and I’m so thankful we booked him! And we will be booking him again in the future for events!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Mile High Music Patrol's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You've all been equally impressive to work with as well as always being welcoming and super fun to DJ for :)

Dorothy · Married on 02/18/2019

Great professionalism

Michael at Mile High Music Patrol is the nicest guy! We had a last minute cancellation and hired him only 2 weeks before our wedding, but he was flexible and really got to know us and our music taste. He knows how to read a crowd and make sure everyone has a good time!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Mile High Music Patrol's reply:

Thank you Dorothy! You and Michael were amazing to work with and you made it easy to make it a phenomenal night! Good luck to you guys! - Michael
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect DJ/MC for our Perfect Day

Michael Collins was thorough in his prep and communication leading up to the big day (even coordinating with us when we suddenly moved out of town), and the day of the event, he was punctual, prepared, and friendly. Everything flowed as smoothly as we could have wanted. He was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend him to anyone in the area. I want to have another big event just for the pleasure of working with such a great group of people again! Thank you!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jeanna · Married on 09/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing! Was willing to meet us beforehand to discuss the wedding. Michael travelled to Salida for our wedding and kept the dance floor full the ENTIRE night. He played songs off of our "list", but was able to read the crowd and play his songs that he knew would keep people dancing. He was more than reasonably priced! I cannot say enough great things about them!!! Hire them!!!! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Heather · Married on 09/16/2018

Mile High Music Patrol was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Michael was so kind and accommodating and was the perfect person to make our wedding a party. I will highly recommend him to all my friends and family members for their upcoming events. He arrived early to make sure everything was set up correctly, very professional and was just really fun to be around. Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Joseph · Married on 09/14/2018

Did amazing job with my family got them out dancing my family doesn't often dance so it was awesome to see everybody dancing and enjoying their time and he did an amazing job I would hire him in a heart beat again

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Mile High Music Patrol 8
  • W

Walker · Married on 09/01/2018

Michael Collins was an absolute delight to work with! He was extremely flexible regarding meeting times prior to the event and he worked closely with my wife and I to ensure that he captured our intent. The day of the wedding he arrived on time and was extremely professional. Throughout the wedding his MC abilities and song choices were top notch! It was a pleasure working with you Michael, thank you for helping to make our wedding celebration a ringing success!

Terry · Married on 08/31/2018

Michael Collins is a rock star! He was a great contributor before my daughters wedding with many suggestions and guidance. During the reception and dinner following the wedding the music was right on, he kept the party in full swing all night long! Professional in every way Highest rating I can give! - Terry

Ryan · Married on 08/18/2018

We absolutely loved Michael from Mile High Music Patrol! We knew him from a place where he has hosted trivia, and when we found out he DJs weddings, we booked him immediately. Our first meeting with him to discuss the wedding was so great. He went through all the details, step-by-step, and knew exactly how to go about planning everything. It was so relieving to instantly know that we were dealing with a true professional that didn't need any extra guidance (because anyone planning a wedding knows that you have enough things to worry about!). The night of the wedding, he kept everything moving smoothly and he went above and beyond communicating with our wedding coordinator and making sure everything was going according to plan. He's a true professional and extremely flexible. He was also great at taking song requests from guests the night of the wedding. So many of our guests complimented the music and we had such a great time dancing the night away!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

The day of the ceremony, there were some changes and Michael absolutely worked around them and made sure the dance floor was still amazing! We spoke on the phone and his music choices during the wedding demonstrated he listened and truly understood what my now-husband and I were looking for. Loved working with him!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tom · Married on 08/03/2018

Michael did an amazing job at my daughters wedding and reception. Not only was the music top notch but he was very good at keeping the entire celebration moving through the various activities. And Michael is a great guy!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Michael did a great job transitioning each part of the evening seamlessly into another. We had a wonderful time dancing the night away!

Katherine · Married on 07/21/2018

Michael was a wondering guy to work with. He listened to the ideas we had in terms of music to play at cocktail hour and through dinner, then when we wanted to get people out dancing. We had some issued with set up at the venue, but he was super flexible and it went off without a hitch. We knew Michael from our weekly trivia, so he also included trivia time during cocktail hour to help entertain our guests. Would totally recommend Michael to anyone looking for a reliable and entertaining DJ that will elevate any event.

Sent on 07/24/2018

James · Married on 07/05/2018

Very good service and he was great with our wedding guests! Small amount of meeting time with him and he knew what we wanted. He showed up early to setup and was there until the last minute. Give him a call!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Mason · Married on 06/30/2018

My experience with Mile High Music Patrol has been nothing short of spectacular. We found them from doing trivia that they host at our local brewery, and MHMP actually helped me with my proposal via trivia at the brewery! It was awesome. Then we had them DJ/MC at our wedding and it was fantastic. I highly recommend using Mile High Music Patrol for any of your events as their services for us were a home run!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Julian · Married on 06/23/2018

Hired these guys for our wedding and they did a great job. They were super communicative and helped organize the whole evening. Then, despite the evening going off schedule, Jake was super flexible and rolled with it, keeping the party going smoothly. He did a great job working in our music tastes and suggestions and building off of them. The dance floor was going hard the whole night, and we ended up adding another hour on the fly because it was so much fun and we didn't want to break up the party early! He did a great job with the light show, handled everything we threw at him, and I can't say enough good about our whole experience working with Michael and Jake.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2018

My new husband and I hired Mile High Music Patrol for our wedding in May 2018. We worked with Michael Collins the owner, and he was our DJ for the day of. Everything went perfectly! Michael is knowledgeable and responsive. He will be sure that your day runs perfectly. We don’t think we could have hired a better DJ company for our big day!

Sent on 06/24/2018