Mike Witherspoon Professional DJ Entertainment Reviews

16 Reviews for Mike Witherspoon Professional DJ Entertainment

• Kandra

Kandra · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!

Mike was great to work with! Extremely great service for an even better price, would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Bri

Bri Grierson · Married on 06/29/2019

Mike Witherspoon was a great DJ

Mike did a great job as DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He was very professional and always responsive to our needs. He made sure he had the pronunciations correct for our bridal party and helped us pace the timing throughout the night to keep things moving on schedule. The song for our dance together was not well-known but Mike was able to easily get it and it really made our whole night special. Our guests had a great time, and the price truly cannot be beat! Thank you, Mike!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • babs

babs · Married on 06/15/2019

Unbelievable DJ - Mike Witherspoon!

Very professional, friendly, helpful, full of suggestions, prompt - absolutely no complaints! Give him a try!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Charles · Married on 11/10/2018

Professional and very experienced

He was very professional. Coordinated with us ,our caterer and photographer. He played our entrance and ceremony music. We had set backs w ceremony..he was wonderful and work with us. Great music..if he doesn't have it he will do his best to find it prior to event and he did! Will defiantly keep him in mind for future events!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/18/2018

Mike was great! Very affordable and did an awesome job communicating and making my night a good one. I changed my mind multiple times on the order I wanted things and he was on it and made sure everything I wanted was done. Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Patricia · Married on 10/06/2018

Mike was so good! He worked with us the whole night! Very fair price and will ask him again shall I need a dj again! Thank you Mike!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rebeka · Married on 07/27/2018

Mike was great to work with, he handled the requests for songs from the guests, we were running behind schedule. And dealt with it all in stride. Very prompt and on top of everything. I would absolutely hire him again if we had another event that I needed a DJ for. Great song selection and kept people dancing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Arthur · Married on 07/27/2018

Mike is great to work with !!!

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Dawn

Dawn · Married on 06/16/2018

He was awesome. We were running behind from the ceremony but he kept us on task and worked with our photographer to capture everything we wanted. I would use him again. He had a huge music selection.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Sharon · Married on 03/17/2018

Mike was great to work with! He coordinated with the reception hall event planner, was s/u and ready to go early. He played a great mix of music to cover all generations of dancers...he also played requests on the spot. He emcee'd the wedding reception activities professionally. Everyone had a great time! I would definitely recommend Mike Witherspoon as a very economical and professional DJ for any event!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Thomas · Married on 10/07/2017

This was a great experience, the promptness, flexibility and professionalism of DJ Mike Witherspoon was top notch, and the value was amazing. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2017

Mike was fantastic. I was a bit flaky but he made sure to remind me what needed done. He played a great mix and was super flexible the day of.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/02/2017

You just can't beat the service & quality. The best price I found in the area without compromise. We got everything we wanted and needed. Highly recommended, thanks Mike!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Charlene · Married on 09/24/2016

Mike was very accommodating to everything we needed. My nephew had an outside wedding and he willingly met with us onsite prior to the date to verify the set up would work and everything would run smoothly. He offered excellent guidance for the flow of the reception and had a great mix of music that kept the dance floor full. His price was one of the best we found.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/14/2018

3.5

Mike was SO great! My husband and I had sent him a huge list of songs we wanted for not only the reception, but also the ceremony and he was extremely accommodating and played every single one! He played a great mix of 90’s and now songs to get the dance floor going and also took each of our guests requests on the spot. He was also very flexible when we had to move some things around during the reception. We are so happy with our choice to have Mike as our DJ for the night!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Megan · Married on 07/16/2017

Mike was great for our wedding! He provided excellent music and was very flexible for the needs of our venue!

Sent on 07/30/2017