Mike Lewis Photography Reviews

35 | North Richland Hills, TX

35 Reviews for Mike Lewis Photography

erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike has been a pleasure to work with so far. We are looking forward to our photography journey with him.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2018

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Mike on engagement pictures few months ago and wedding pictures yesterday I cant wait to get them back he has amazing talent and so professional and early to everything !!! The price of his packages are affordable and the quality phenomenal!!! He is so much fun to work with we even booked family pictures in 2 weeks . Mike I cant thank you enough for making the whole process for me an absolute blast and stress free you are the best !!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

cynthia · Married on 02/04/2017

mike Lewis is awesome! He is very accommodating and friendly. Takes great pictures! His packages are the best I've seen.

Marti · Married on 01/01/2017

Mike was the ultimate photographer for us. He was organized ,encouraging and most of all kept us on task,knowing exactly how to be everywhere at the wedding but never in the way. He was accommodating with special request. all proofs were timely and work done promptly. My shy daughter felt comfortable with him, He is so easy to work with as a team. His creativity and artistic eye is very evident. I normally don't give out recommendations but Mike is someone you will be glad you hired. We were very nervous trusting a stranger with such an important event but we are completely pleased.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Ginger · Married on 12/18/2016

Mike did a fantastic job on my daughter's engagement, bridal portrait and wedding pictures. I can't say enough about how flexible he was especially when my future son-in-law (who's in the Marine Corps) got a few days leave and came home. Mike worked with us to make sure that an engagement session happened. We never thought we'd get that lucky! He captured my daughter's personality in the pictures beautifully.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Gennifer · Married on 11/21/2016

Mike Lewis Photography did a wonderful job on my engagement and wedding pictures! We were very happy with pictures and would highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Heather · Married on 09/10/2016

Mike was amazing! He made it so easy and the photographs are beautiful!

Candice · Married on 08/13/2016

Mike was referred to me by a previous bride and came HIGHLY recommended to me. Mike was fantastic during the entire engagement to wedding process and even afterwards he was helpful in making sure all the pics were up to our standards. His prices are also the most reasonable compared to the other photographers we met with!!!!! Mike Lewis Photography was by far the best bang for our buck in regards to wedding expenses!! He was flexible to meet with us for engagement & bridals. He is also very easy to get into contact with - he is one of the few vendors where I wasn't waiting around for responses. The wedding photos were incredible and he worked with me to make sure my album was PERFECT. He was patient with my little knit-picky changes I wanted and just wanted to make sure I was happy with the finished product.

I have since recommended him to other brides who are also looking forward to working with him. Thanks for your awesome work, Mike!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/10/2016

Our engagement & wedding pictures turned out wonderful, and Mike was super flexible with our short engagement timeline & crazy schedules in terms of getting the engagement pics scheduled, taken, and back to us quickly. I searched a long time for photographers and these packages are a *great* deal! Mike is always very responsive to any questions/email/texts. We are very happy with how everything came out. Thanks Mike!

• User5193486 · 2+ years ago

Mike has been a great photographer so far! We had our engagement photo shoot recently and he was extremely accommodating due to weather circumstances. His turn around is fast, he had our photos uploaded within 4 days! He is easy to talk to and is always available to contact with whatever concerns we have. We look forward to our wedding day and all the wonderful memories Mike will capture on camera!! :)

Sent on 12/03/2015

Riley · Married on 04/30/2016

Mike did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very professional, with an awesome personality to go with it!

Kelli · Married on 10/24/2015

Mike was incredible to work with! So helpful and so very calming! Imagine taking all of your ideas and making them better tenfold... For every scenario you come up with he has seen it, experienced it a hundred times... He pays attention to everyone in the wedding party as if they were the bride or groom... The candid shots have become our favorite! Mike and Chris really made a great team... we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Colin · Married on 10/12/2015

Mike was amazingly easy to work with from day 1. Me and my now wife are terrible at being responsive and communicating yet Mike stuck with us from engagement photos, bridal photos and the wedding. I love that he provided us with all 3000+ photos taken not just a hand picked selection. Even ones that you may not frame are great memories. Mike is a great photographer whose photos will be on our walls for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2015

Mike Lewis was an incredible photographer and very responsive to what we wanted for my bridals and our engagement and wedding pictures. He provided encouragement and feedback during each session. He truly wanted to provide us with the best wedding pictures. We got back so many pictures that we didn't even know that him or his assistant were there! They all turned out better than we could have hoped for. We would definently use him for anything in the future and would highly recommend him! He is great!:)

• User6019987 · 2+ years ago

Mike was fun and easy to work with. He provided bridal portraits, engagement photos, and wedding pictures for my daughter's wedding. The pictures turned out very well and we had access to them in a reasonable time.

Melody · Married on 06/13/2015

Mike was amazing to work with, he was fun and he took amazing pictures. I would highly recommend using Mike for all your photography needs.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Mike was a joy to work with, not to mention very talented! He did our engagement photos as well. He's so easy to work with and jovial the whole time. Never barks orders at you like I've experienced with other photographers. He gave us some of the most beautiful photos that we will enjoy for a lifetime! I would recommend him over all others! Thank you Mike!

Laura and Ron Probasco

Sent on 12/15/2015

Julie · Married on 05/16/2015

Mike was an amazing photographer. During our engagement photo session, he had me and my husband laughing the entire time. Through his skilled eye, he gave us direction which just made the picture. His outgoing personality helped relax me on our big day. He captured so many wonderful memories for us to look back on throughout the years. We will definitely be using Mike for future family photos.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Mike is a great guy to work with. Creative, and does quality work.

Sent on 12/15/2015

We were extremely pleased with the services provided by Mike Lewis Photography. The photograghers captured all of the special moments and details before the ceremony, during the wedding ceremony, and the reception. We were advised by our guests that the photographers were not distruptive; blended in very nicely while taking pictures. Mike Lewis was wonderful to work with and believes in making sure the couples visions are captured. We were also able to view the photos a few weeks after our wedding, that is a great turnaround timeframe! Honestly, we were expecting the photos months after our wedding. Being a bride, I wanted every single detail displayed in our wedding album. Mike Lewis worked with me thoroughly to ensure that our album provided our wedding story from beginning to end. Mike Lewis Photography provides a GREAT quality of work and we will definitely utilize this photographer for all future photo services!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Leisa · Married on 11/07/2014

Mike and his assistant photographed my daughter's wedding and did a wonderful job. Before the wedding, Mike spent a great deal of time taking engagement photos and bridals. He took around 1800 photos of the wedding and reception and events prior and after. We are actually still deciding which photos to order.... even thought it's been a year later! So many good ones to choose from! Thank you, Mike!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Bobbie · Married on 09/13/2014

Mike Lewis was very professional, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. I would hire him again in a heart beat.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Mike was so easy to work with for our wedding! He is very friendly and such a great photographer. He always responded quickly to emails and phone calls. All photo discs, prints, and album were sent out in a timely manner and were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2013

Mike is amazing and a joy to work with and would encourage other Brides to use Mike Lewis as you will not be disappointed. For us, we did 2 sets of engagement photos and had so much fun at both locations: The State Fair of Texas and The University of North Texas. For our wedding, the picture were unbelievable and he also did a photo lounge for our guests to engage in some silly, fun pictures. In addition to over 1,000 photos, Mike also captured beautiful moments for my Bridal pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words and Mike is a true gift for the wedding industry.

J · Married on 12/31/2016

Mike's photography skills are excellent and his demeanor is fun and easy-going. Our wedding pictures are awesome! Thanks, Mike!!

Sent on 02/28/2017