Mike Heine Photography Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Matt Married on 12/30/2017
    I'm a wedding DJ and I love having Mike at my events!! He does phenomenal work at an affordable rate! He's always there to capture the moment, unlike other photographers who just stand around. Check out his work, because it speaks for itself!
  • Meant to be Busby
    Jessica Married on 10/29/2016
    My husband and I do not regret having Mike do our wedding photography! Him and his wife were both incredibly professional and did such a wonderful job on our pictures. They caught every highlight and moment and the candids are wonderful, too. We love that they were able to capture every emotion and we will definitely consider using them again for our photography needs!
    Sheila Married on 06/05/2016
    Mike and his wife Carrie did an amazing job with our photos. They were with us from morning until mid-late evening. It was a long day for everyone but they were troopers! Their energy was high and was very easy to work with. They were very personable and allowed the wedding party to be themselves which in return all the special moments were caught on camera. The promptness in receiving the photos were a quick turn around (about 3-4 weeks). Everyone who have seen the photos absolutely love them. It's hard to find a photographer who will bring your vision to life. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone looking for a great photographer!
    Andrea Married on 06/04/2016
    I have very bad anxiety and was probably a bit of a terror to work with because I was more or less having a meltdown when I got married. I hope I wasn't too much of a mess, but to the point: my husband and I got some lovely, good quality photos out of it and Mike & his wife were pleasant to deal with and have around. The only negative thing I could say about the experience is that there aren't pictures of the end of the processional (nothing of the flower girl or my mom & I going down the aisle). But the experience was overwhelmingly a positive one and I really do love our wedding pictures.
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 05/28/2016
    Working with Mike was the best decision I could have made for my wedding. To help everyone be prepared for the day he provided a questionnaire that really helped me think about some details that were not quite hammered out yet. And on the wedding day I came back from the salon having a panic attack about my hair. My bridesmaids quickly flocked to help fix my problem and Mike and his wife Carrie quickly offered help in all other areas they could. They were not only professional, but also looking for ways to make our day less stressful. Not to mention the pictures are fantastic. Thanks so much for your help making our day special and leaving us with such beautiful memories!!
    Elizabeth Married on 05/21/2016
    Mike is a wonderful photographer! He was very polite and listened to exactly what we wanted. He even did a dollar dance with the groom, It was hilarious. He responded to all my questions faster than any vendor did. I would suggest him to anyone wanting an amazing photographer. We will be using him for future photo shoots.

Mike Heine Photography's reply:

Thanks! And if there are any photos or video of me dancing please keep it off of the internet.
    Sejla Married on 05/14/2016
    Mike captures moments that you don't even remember happening. I love looking through photos and seeing people having a blast, vs posing for each picture! Very professional and great quality pictures. Would definitely recommend!!

Mike Heine Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Sejla, and thanks for sending me home from your reception with a tray of cookies. I would definitely recommend all brides send me home with cookies. :)
    Kati Married on 02/13/2016
    Mike was the picture of all values listed above. He was so responsive and flexible to my time changes. He answered all of my questions very thoroughly, and he was very affordable. His wife was an absolute pleasure to have there. She helped me with a few last minute decorating/placement details, she was there to help me dress, and really was the reason I was able to remain calm in those last few moments leading up to the ceremony.

If I could go back I would not pick anyone else. I will absolutely use Mike Heine Photography for all of my future photography needs.
    Dariyan Married on 09/02/2017
    We booked Mike for our wedding for Sept 2017 so far we have just had our engagement photos done by him. He and his wife made us very comfortable while taking the pictures.We love our pictures! We got them back earlier than promised and once we saw them we saw how he captured the little moments between us that we will love looking back on. We can't wait to see how our wedding photos will turn out.

Mike Heine Photography's reply:

Thanks Dariyan! We had a great time with you at City Garden and can't wait to see you again at your wedding.
  • User2637338 2+ years ago
    Mike was awesome! He goes with the flow, which is perfect because we all know how stressful and spontaneous weddings can be. He beautifully captured so many special moments from our day.

Thanks for the review!
    Brittani Married on 10/25/2015
    Mike was punctual, friendly, and discreet while capturing great shots from our wedding day.

Mike Heine Photography's reply:

Thanks for the review Brittani, and thank you for trusting me to share in your day when I was just starting out and shooting for my portfolio.