MIKE FOX & CO Reviews

MIKE FOX & CO 6
MIKE FOX & CO 7

Alexis Klinect · Married on 07/12/2019

Wedding Day

What an amazing guy! He definitely knew his stuff and kept up with the crowd perfectly! I would recommend him to anyone!

MIKE FOX & CO 10
    MIKE FOX & CO 11
    MIKE FOX & CO 12

Jenna Nixon · Married on 06/29/2019

DJ Mike is awesome

DJ Mike was a great, great decision in our wedding planner! He was highly recommended and it’s easy to see why! We were able to pick our own music for every part of our wedding. Any time we had a question, he was very helpful and able to get us the songs we need. Everyone had an amazing time and he kept the energy of the party going until the very end! DJ Mike knows how to make a wedding awesome =)

• Brittney

Brittney Van Norman · Married on 06/16/2019

My wedding

He was incredible and did everything I asked him to on point! I had a very strsssfree wedding and he kept my guests entertained the whole time. Mike is also very committed to his clients. When I needed help choosing songs he met me at a local Starbucks to get me going :) I highly recommend him for any event

• Rosemarie

Rosemarie Quebral Harris · Married on 06/04/2019

DJ MIKE... like family!!!

This was definitely not DJ Mike's first rodeo. In fact, I never got to tell him that my sister and I actually fought about who was going to MC my parents' 50th-anniversary reception/celebration... wanting it to be someone from the family... but we decided that we were gonna put our faith in DJ Mike. And DJ Mike pulled through with flying colors. It was like he was part of the family. He was a great addition to the night... funny, read the crowd, had a little special something for all ages (we had a lot of kids under 10 at the party... a lot of kids over 75... and everyone inbetween). DJ Mike was so easy to work with... and flexible... and prompt in responding to our frequent changes and general indecision. Thank you, DJ Mike!!! For EVERYTHING!!!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

Professional and Personable

Working with Mike was absolutely amazing. We were lucky enough to have him DJ for our wedding at the M Resort on 11/11/18 in Las Vegas. He really got our song vibes and took the time to speak with us a few times to talk about our preferences and special song selections. Picking out songs fell by the wayside in the massive amount of planning that we all know happens, but he always had great suggestions and was very patient with us. He also really knows how to read a crowd and the dance floor was never empty. If someone is going to be talking over a mic all night long, it should definitely be Mike with his smooth voice and English accent. I would recommend him for anything you could possibly need a DJ for.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Audrey · Married on 09/21/2018

Mike is one of the most organised vendors I had the pleasure of dealing with for our recent wedding. Within the client section of his website is a wealth of resources to help you decide the soundtrack for your day. These assets are so helpful, clear and easy to use. You can have as much help (with recommended playlists) or freedom (total carte blanche) as you like in customising your music.

Mike was highly responsive and readily available to speak (via phone or e-mail) whenever we asked. He took the time to understand our wedding, vibe and family dynamics and that really showed on the night!

A genuinely lovely man, he is a born entertainer who is adept at reading the crowd. He delighted our guests with funny comments, jokes and musical snippets throughout the night.

As for the dancing – I have never danced so much in my life! The dancefloor was heaving, with every single guest giving it everything they had for literal hours! I think the measure of a great wedding is the scenes on the dancefloor – so thanks to Mike, ours was one for the books!

I would recommend Mike, in a heartbeat to anyone planning a wedding in Las Vegas. He was absolutely incredible!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tammy · Married on 08/30/2018

DJ Mike Fox is professional, hip, experienced, and overall amazing wedding DJ. So glad we booked with him. His website makes it easy to plan what songs you do and don't want played as well as organize ceremony music. He never went on auto pilot like I've experienced with other DJs. He helped ensure we had an amazing evening. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Donna · event on 06/29/2018

DJ Mike was fabulous! It was a small party of 30 people for our daughter's 30th birthday. She had a blast! He had such a great sense of timing and humor that made the evening a fun and entertaining one. Our friends and family enjoyed every minute of it! Highly recommend him for any event! I just wish we had another event coming up so he could DJ again!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Nina · Married on 06/03/2018

Dj Mike Fox was absolutely AMAZING! He was hired as our DJ / MC and we couldn’t have picked anyone better!!!!!!! He kept the crowd engaged the entire time And the entire wedding attendees were on the dance floor all night long!!! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Silvia · Married on 05/12/2018

Mike is AMAZING. Mike was both MC and DJ for our wedding in May 2018. In my opinion, Mike went ABOVE and beyond. During the planning stages, he was on top of it all and soooo helpful in helping us plan out events of the evening. On the day of the wedding, he ROCKED IT! During speeches, he added touches to make everyone crack up. Everything flowed smoothly. He had little surprises throughout the evening (ie: for the little kids at the wedding too! It kept them happy and entertained... which meant no tired, crying little ones! hehe). He took music requests. He played awesome music. He was organized, charming and funny as MC. I could really go on and on. We were planning our wedding from out of town and I feel super lucky that we were able to book Mike because he helped make sure everything was organized, flowed so well, and was SUPER FUN!!
    Thank you, Mike, for working so hard and for helping to make our wedding the very best!!! We feel so very lucky to have been able to work with you!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Patricia · Married on 05/11/2018

Mike was the perfect choice for our small wedding. He was fun and funny and got the party going. We are very happy we chose him.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

DJ Mike Fox was so amazing to work with. He was incredibly professional, easy to communicate with during the months and weeks leading up to the wedding and he made sure everything ran smoothly on the day of. He asked all the right questions to make sure that the sounds of our wedding were perfectly aligned with the type of ceremony that we wanted and also aligned with the type of couple that we were. Our guests also loved hearing from him during the dancing portion of the night - he was so much fun while also being professional and knew exactly what to say, when to say it and how to keep the flow of the evening moving along perfectly. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Mark · Married on 04/28/2018

I would absolutely recommend Mike Fox to anyone that inquired. Mike definitely knows what he is doing, and is funny and engaging. He asked all the right questions prior to the wedding to make us feel comfortable and was professional and did in amazing job for the ceremony and the reception. If you want your guests to have a good time hire Mike.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Hanna · Married on 04/14/2018

When we were visiting potential wedding venues in Las Vegas, every location recommended DJ Mike Fox, and we completely understand why. Mike was extremely professional, responsive, accommodating and exceeded our expectations. He is an expert in reading the room, and had everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night. Our guests raved about how great Mike was, and how much fun they had. We highly recommend Mike - he is simply the best!

Sent on 06/09/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/05/2018

Mike was an amazing DJ! From the booking process, to the information stage, to the wedding, we had a fantastic experience. Our wedding guests couldn’t stop talking about him! Thank you for making our wedding a beautiful experience! -Ashley & Chelsea

Sent on 04/10/2018

Cristina · Married on 02/27/2018

Mike did a fantastic job at our event, the crowd loved him and we can't wait to hire him again next year!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Sherri · Married on 02/03/2018

Mike was absolutely GREAT! He really made the party extra special. He knew just what music to play for our group.

Sent on 03/19/2018
    MIKE FOX & CO 13
    MIKE FOX & CO 14

Claire · event on 11/09/2017

Mike was recommended by the venue we booked for our big corporate event. This was a destination meeting so I wasn't familiar with vendors in the Las Vegas area so went with who the venue suggested.

Mike was the first to respond of all of the people we reached out to. Not only was he responsive but his pricing was well below the rest and seemed like a good value so we moved forward.

A week before the event he sent us to a site to allow us to choose the music we did and didn't want which helped put us at ease as with any corporate event, you want to always be sure the music is appropriate.

The day of the event Mike was punctual and dressed to impressed. Our white party definitely inspired him and he looked sharp! He was fun, sweet and the best emcee we could have asked for ! I highly recommend Mike for any events - corporate or social.

Sent on 11/15/2017
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Mike Fox is The Man!!!!! A British Man with a whole lot of Soul! and he fun too! He is very professional! He has a website where you can go create your own wedding playlist! He has everything on his playlist of all genres! And if he doesn’t have he will get it!!! He kept our audience engaged and they are still talking about how much fun they had with Mike Fox as our Wedding D.J.

Sent on 11/04/2017
    MIKE FOX & CO 15
    MIKE FOX & CO 16

Joshua · Married on 09/30/2017

Not enough can be said about DJ Mike Fox. He was absolutely outstanding. We had seen him at a friends wedding and decided to hire him for ours. Wow. So professional, great humor and he read the crowd just perfectly. The dance floor was filled all night and he kept the night moving. I have no idea what we paid for him but it was worth every single penny. Remember, the DJ can make and break your night and I have Mike Fox to thank for helping make our wedding one that everyone loved.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/22/2017

Mike was an amazing DJ for our wedding! We are still hearing from friends and family about how much fun they had dancing at the wedding. He had everyone dancing the whole night! Mike is a true professional and was able to read the crowd perfectly and played the perfect songs all night! We could not have been happier with Mike and highly recommended him!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Doris · Married on 06/17/2017

So professional and fun! Loved Mike!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Susan · Married on 06/15/2017

Mike made the wedding!!! Everyone, old and young , had a great time Our guests are still talking about what a good time they had ! I can't thank you enough for your professionalism and getting everyone up on the dance floor and having a ball! The children had a great time and I appreciate you making the night special for them!!! I feel like I am going on but you made our night!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Rochelle · Married on 05/19/2017

Mike was extremely professional and we had SO MUCH FUN with him DJ'ing our wedding! He kept the party LIVELY and DANCING which was the absolute best!
    The song requests were honored and it was extremely easy to fill out a song list form from his website to make it really easy and stress free the day of! I seriously had zero stress when it came to working with Mike and I'm so glad we booked him.

To Mike: THANK YOU for your incredible talent during our wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how funny and engaging you were and because of you, our wedding night was full of fun, laughter and GREAT memories! (I've never seen my own parents dance so hard before! haha)

This is the truly the BEST DJ service in Las Vegas! If you want a magical and incredibly stress-free wedding, book with him!

Sent on 05/30/2017