103 Reviews for MIKE FOX & CO

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Karaoke (1)
101 MIKE FOX & CO Reviews

Dj Mike Fox was absolutely AMAZING! He was hired as our DJ / MC and we couldn’t have picked anyone better!!!!!!! He kept the crowd engaged the entire time And the entire wedding attendees were on the dance floor all night long!!! You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nina , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was the perfect choice for our small wedding. He was fun and funny and got the party going. We are very happy we chose him.

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

I would absolutely recommend Mike Fox to anyone that inquired. Mike definitely knows what he is doing, and is funny and engaging. He asked all the right questions prior to the wedding to make us feel comfortable and was professional and did in amazing job for the ceremony and the reception. If you want your guests to have a good time hire Mike.

Profile Picture Mark, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we were visiting potential wedding venues in Las Vegas, every location recommended DJ Mike Fox, and we completely understand why. Mike was extremely professional, responsive, accommodating and exceeded our expectations. He is an expert in reading the room, and had everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night. Our guests raved about how great Mike was, and how much fun they had. We highly recommend Mike - he is simply the best!

Profile Picture Hanna, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was an amazing DJ! From the booking process, to the information stage, to the wedding, we had a fantastic experience. Our wedding guests couldn’t stop talking about him! Thank you for making our wedding a beautiful experience! -Ashley & Chelsea

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike did a fantastic job at our event, the crowd loved him and we can't wait to hire him again next year!

Profile Picture Cristina, 2/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was absolutely GREAT! He really made the party extra special. He knew just what music to play for our group.

Profile Picture Sherri, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike Fox is The Man!!!!! A British Man with a whole lot of Soul! and he fun too! He is very professional! He has a website where you can go create your own wedding playlist! He has everything on his playlist of all genres! And if he doesn’t have he will get it!!! He kept our audience engaged and they are still talking about how much fun they had with Mike Fox as our Wedding D.J.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Not enough can be said about DJ Mike Fox. He was absolutely outstanding. We had seen him at a friends wedding and decided to hire him for ours. Wow. So professional, great humor and he read the crowd just perfectly. The dance floor was filled all night and he kept the night moving. I have no idea what we paid for him but it was worth every single penny. Remember, the DJ can make and break your night and I have Mike Fox to thank for helping make our wedding one that everyone loved.

Profile Picture Joshua, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was an amazing DJ for our wedding! We are still hearing from friends and family about how much fun they had dancing at the wedding. He had everyone dancing the whole night! Mike is a true professional and was able to read the crowd perfectly and played the perfect songs all night! We could not have been happier with Mike and highly recommended him!

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

So professional and fun! Loved Mike!

Profile Picture Doris, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC

Mike made the wedding!!! Everyone, old and young , had a great time Our guests are still talking about what a good time they had ! I can't thank you enough for your professionalism and getting everyone up on the dance floor and having a ball! The children had a great time and I appreciate you making the night special for them!!! I feel like I am going on but you made our night!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was the emcee/DJ at our wedding reception in Las Vegas, and we are absolutely thrilled that we hired him. You won’t go wrong choosing him for your event – here are a few things in particular we loved about him:

As an MC, he’s fantastic. He read the crowd and brought the right energy to the room. He’s detail oriented, and kept the night running smoothly. He even found hype songs based on our grandmothers’ names to play before their speeches. He’s just so damn charming!

As a DJ, he crushed it. We gave him several constraints on music and styling, and he perfectly accommodated them. We wanted a very specific (esoteric) playlist for dinner, and he went out of his way to find all of the songs. When the dancing portion of the night came, he again read the crowd and knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. There was never a lull on the dance floor, and that’s because Mike was so on top of it.

As a vendor, he instills confidence. Mike was always prompt responding to emails and questions, and he really made us feel like we were his most important customers. When you’re planning an event, you want vendors who reduce stress, and Mike absolutely delivered.

Hire Mike, you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! My husband and I as well as all our guests had so much fun at our wedding, mostly because of Mike! Our guests danced the whole night and the floor was never empty. He kept the crowd energized throughout, playing through different genres that we had requested. My husband and I were so pleased with the quick correspondence leading up to the wedding and the efficient set up/clean up process on the night off as well! It's been a month already since our wedding, and everyday someone mentions how amazing the DJ was. Thanks Mike!! YOU ROCK!!

Profile Picture Silvana, 5/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike Fox was professional, personal and the perfect choice for our wedding reception. He engaged with the guests and made sure the timeline of our reception flowed from one event to another. This was the part I was most worried about but Mike Fox delivered. He was very organized and responsive. I had so many guests compliment the songs he selected as well. As a bride with a lot to worry about, I didn't have to worry about him delivering. Highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/14/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We could not have found a better DJ for our wedding at The Four Seasons! Mike was incredibly fun to work with, very responsive, came up with great ideas, and during the wedding kept our guests entertained with perfect music, jokes, and just the right amount of commentary! All these months later we still have people tell us he was the BEST DJ they've ever seen at a wedding! Mike even had an inflatable guitar and glow sticks for our 4-year-old flower girl to play with, that kept her dancing all night long! His song selection system was also very easy to use and helped to keep us organized, and he was very accommodating when there were special songs we wanted to include that were not in his massive song library. He truly made the night magical, and we will forever appreciate his amazing service and job well done!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't say enough about DJ Mike Fox -- he's absolutely fantastic. He DJ'd our Las Vegas wedding at The M Resort on October 1st and I was so thrilled and impressed with his ability to read the tone of a room and keep the reception moving along! He was hilarious and charismatic, and we've heard nothing but amazing feedback from our guests since. We were able to secure his services for our wedding date through his website, which is a one-stop shop. It made it very easy to book, manage our playlists and ceremony/reception music and provide all of the little details specific to our event. Everything went off without a hitch. He is a true professional and we couldn't have asked for someone better to facilitate our fairytale evening.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Mike was an absolutely fantastic DJ for our wedding and reception at The Mirage in Las Vegas. We had problems with the DJs The Mirage wanted us to use (one completely unresponsive and another wasn't wanting to accommodate us in any way). We found Mike through online searches and reviews and convinced The Mirage to let us work with him. We are so glad we did! He has a fantastic music list, made efforts to play all of our requested songs, and has a wonderful sense of humor. He was great at getting people to participate and many of our guests told us he was the best wedding DJ they's ever seen. He was quick to respond to questions and worked with us to make sure we were very happy with his service. We were!

You will not regret hiring Mike as the DJ for whatever you need him for. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelley, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are back home in Canada and I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for your awesome service at our wedding on Wednesday. The music was absolutely perfect and you had a great personality and sense of humour..my family commented how great you were as well. Also I loved how you incorporated the kids with special music and guitars. It was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/25/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Karaoke

Mike "DJ Old English" Fox was an absolute blessing to have. Mike knows how to read a crowd and act accordingly to save your Wedding/Party/Event.

Profile Picture Mark, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WOW! Where do I even begin? Mike Fox was so pleasant to work with from day 1! He is responsive, caring and great at what he does! My husband and I met with him before we booked with him and the second time was right before the wedding. He went over every single detail and made me feel at ease for the big day. He uses a great website which lets you choose all your songs for the big day! It was so cool to be able to do that and even cooler hearing all the songs the day of. Just by talking to him for 10 minutes, it is clear that he knows not only knows exactly what he is doing, but he LOVES it, too! If you are hesitant in booking a DJ, book Mike Fox. A DJ can break or make your wedding and DJ Mike Fox will definitely MAKE IT! Thank you, Mike, you made our day so special!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot say how wonderful Mike was to us. As an out of state couple residing in California, we were planning a wedding in Vegas at the Bellagio. Mike was recommended to us by the Bellagio staff, and I am so glad they did!!! Most of our correspondence with Mike was through email, and I never waited more than an hour or 2 for a response from him.

We were lucky enough to make a short trip to Vegas a few months prior to our wedding and Mike worked with our tight schedule to sit down with us and go over everything. He has a very helpful website and client login which held all of our info for us to constantly make changes to if need be. He is an extremely fun and outgoing person. He made my husband and I feel like he had known us our whole lives. I loved having someone who was completely open to what we wanted, yet had great suggestions when we was clueless.

He provided music for both our ceremony and reception. It was reassuring that he had not only worked at the Bellagio countless times, but also knew the different locations on the property. The night of the wedding, Mike had the crowd going, he made jokes, and was a wonderful emcee for the evening. We couldn't have been happier with Mike and his service. And we would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a fun and affordable DJ.

Profile Picture Michele, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mike Fox was amazing! He was a true professional and always quick to respond. He had great suggestions and recommendations and helped us personalize all of the details perfectly. We had an incredibly beautiful and lively "Big Event" and Mike did so much more than just play music. He was so much fun and incorporated his great sense of humor and kept the party and celebration going all night! He was a great MC and kept everything running perfectly smooth throughout the evening, down to the very last song! Highly highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Leyla, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Mike Fox. All of our guests commented on how great the music and DJ were. He played the type of music we requested and provided a fun night of entertainment. You couldn't get anyone better.

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/12/15, 1 Review