Mike Cantarell Films Reviews

Mike Cantarell Films 2
  • Meyvi

Meyvi Borrego · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Unforgetable

A pleasure! We really had very good communication with Mike and the team, they considered details as I requested and gave me suggestions when needed to have a wonderful final product. The team know what they do, so you can have a very pleasant time and really enjoy the wedding. I cannot thank enough for the memories that Mike's team could capture. They were able to shoot beautiful scenes and faces, but moreover, did capture the feelings... we will always thank you for that!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Alfonso

Alfonso Antich · Married on 09/03/2019

Excellent choise!

We had such a great experience with Mike and his team. They were patience, easy to work with, kind and very professional. We got our pictures before we expected, the video captured perfect moments of our wedding. They helped us finding the best option according to our budget.

We highly recommend this amazing team!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Alison

Alison Lambeth Dyson · Married on 08/14/2019

The best wedding photographers in rivera maya, mx

OMG!! We could not have found a better group of photographers for our needs!! We had a very small wedding on Paamul Beach @ Paamul Restaurant in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

As a photographer myself, I was hoping to find someone who would pay attention to details, someone easy to work with and listen to what I wanted. Well, I got exactly what I was hoping for! These guys are AMAZING! They took their time, looked for great shots and were so kind and professional! The only regret that I have is that I didn't book a bigger package. We booked a one hour session because the wedding was so small.. If I had it to do over again, I would've booked them for at least 3 hours! Guess what? We got our pictures delivered by email in ONLY ONE WEEK! We were expecting much longer. We are still eagerly waiting for the video! It's only been nine days and I can't wait to see it! They actually gave us a sneak peek of the DRONE VIDEO! It was BEYOND AMAZING!! I cannot wait to see the finished product!!!

If you are in the need for a photographer in the Rivera Maya and surrounding areas, give Mike a call!!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Reyna Rodriguez · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Videographers

Our wedding day meant the world to us we are so thankful that they were by our side the entire time. They made our day special and magical. This is something that we will never ever forget.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Reyna

Reyna Rodriguez · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Videographer!

First and foremost I wanted to thank Mike Cantarell and his team for being so AMAZING! Words simply cannot express the gratitude we have for this team as they were great from start to finish. We got married at Hyatt Ziva Cancun. Mike from day one was very responsive, he always made sure to return emails and phone calls just to make sure all of our questions were answered.

The day of our wedding the crew showed up on time with no problems. They were nice, friendly, and professional. They made us feel comfortable and stress-free. From start to finish they knew where and how to capture the moments. We also added the drone coverage which was a huge plus.

We knew that getting our video would take time since they pretty much told us about 3 months which we understood after all it was wedding season. We never rushed them since I had already seen what he was capable of doing with the videos he posts on vimeo. It took a little bit longer to get the video. All I can say is that once I received my highlight video all I could do was be wowed and amazed in just how beautiful they made everything come out. They most certainly brought out that feeling of envisioning our wedding day all over again and everything highlighted was just perfect. That same day they also sent out the long version video, the sound, quality, and how they set up the video was very artistic keeping you in tuned with how they go back and forth with different scenes, this we thought was genius. We just love it!

I had to work with them to correct some of the songs on our video they had no issues in doing this. This meant a lot.

Mike has always been great to deal with. I’m so glad that out of so many videographers out there we chose Mike and his team. Also glad we got a big package 7 hours there was no rush in recording our wedding day. Plus he truly is reasonably priced. We are so pleased with the total outcome.

Our wedding day meant the world to us. We are so thankful that they were by our side the entire time. They made our day special and magical. This is something that we will never ever forget.

I highly recommend Mike Cantarell and his team if you are looking for great videographers that are willing to work with you and make things easier for the bride and groom look no further.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional Photographer

Our photographer was amazing. He made sure we felt special on our wedding day. He listened to what we wanted and also added his touch. His video is movie quality. I have shown my wedding highlight all around the world from California, Mexico, Pittsburgh, New Zealand to Afghanistan and Pakistan. Friends and Family love watching it over and over. My husband was amazed at the quality and the story it told. I had faith that Mike would capture the best moments of our wedding. Thank you for making us feel like royalty.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Ariadna

Ariadna Ramos · Married on 06/06/2019

Gracias a ustedes tengo el mejor recuerdo de mi boda!

Desde el principio fueron muy flexibles para adaptarse a nuestras necesidades. El día de la boda, fuimos felices con su amabilidad y profesionalismo, pero aún fuimos más felices cuando hace unos días recibimos el video y vimos el excelente trabajo que habían hecho. Los videos no podían estar más bonitos y retratar los momentos más importantes de nuestra boda. Muchas gracias !!!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Cristina Almeida · Married on 05/27/2019

Everything I dreamed of my wedding video!

Mike and his entire team captured every moment of my wedding and immortalized it in a dreamlike way.
    Creative and spontaneous, they exceeded our expectations

• Aimee

Aimee Whitehead · Married on 05/16/2019

Tailor made for us

We couldn't reccomend these guys enough. We were trying to plan a destination wedding on a very strict budget and knew we only needed the ceremony to be filmed for the family members who weren't able to attend our special day. We couldn't find a package suitable and so we contacted them directly to ask if they could help. They offered a 1.5 hour filming which fitted our budget. Since the ceremony only lasted 30 mins, they were happy to accompany our photographers for the last hour? The video we were presented with was perfect for us. Plenty of candid moments we were unaware of and made me personally feel very proud of my new my new husband; who is terribly camera shy! Beautifully edited and exactly what we wanted! ¡MUCHO GRACIAS!

Mike Cantarell Films 3

Alex Allen · Married on 04/27/2019

The best ever

We could not have received the BEST wedding video EVER!!! The amount of professionalism Mike has had throughout the whole process was AMAZING!!! He used the most up to date state of the art equipment so that he was able to catch every angle possible!!! Me and my husband were so amazed when we saw our video for the first time and till this day anyone else who watches it is still in shock from how amazing our video turned out!!!! We can not thank you enough Mike Cantarell!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Alicia Jaen · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Video and Pics

Mike has done a great job with the pictures and video of our wedding! We are so happy!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/16/2019

Professional Videography

We were referred to Mike Cantarell through Quetzal Wedding Photography (our wedding photographers). Mike and his team were awesome to work with! They arrived on time with our photographers and blew our mind away with their professionalism and videography skills. Our guests even noticed how great they were. Mike and his team exceeded our expectations with our wedding video. I HIGHLY recommend Mike and his team for your destination wedding videography needs. :)

Thank you Mike!

Brittany & Derenik
    02.16.2019

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 12/08/2018

We had to wait for it but it was worth the wait

Cancun, Mexico Wedding 12/08/18: Mike did a fantastic job with both our extended and highlight videos. They both took quite a while to get to us, but it was worth the wait and I can't stop watching them. The transitions in the video are perfectly timed and he used the music we chose for our wedding which I never realized I would appreciate so much. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Megan Armstrong · Married on 11/09/2018

They did excellent work

I would highly recommend mike and his team

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful work!

Mike Cantarell Films was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. He was easy to book and work with leading up to our wedding. On the big day he got so many beautiful shots and yet was non-invasive to get them. We are thrilled with the end result and love that we can relive the emotions of this day with our beautiful wedding video. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Gerardo · Married on 09/07/2018

Excellent Service!
    My wife and i loved the wedding video. From the picture quality to the sounds, Mike Cantarell and his team did an excellent job!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Linda Nguyen · Married on 07/03/2018

Amazingly Easy

Mike and his team were AMAZING from the very first email to the wedding day and beyond. We were worried planning from a distance, but everything turned out better than imagined. Watching our wedding video was more like watching a cinematic movie where we were the stars. Looking back at our photos and video brought back the excitement and tears of joy we experienced with our friends and family.

Mike Cantarell Films 4
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Mr. and Mrs. Mehta · Married on 02/18/2018

Cancun wedding

Mike and his team were phenomenal. Right from the beginning we weren’t sure about our original venue selection and they helped us through their network to find another venue that we absolutely loved! They were flexible and consistently accommodated our needs throughout the days of our wedding. Even after our wedding they have been so patient as we have selected photos and opted for our videos!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Jenny · Married on 02/09/2018

They were amazing! Captured our special day in full detail!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Beth · Married on 01/14/2018

My husband and i are very pleased with Mike's work, he truly has a great talent for his line of work. The video brings smiles to our faces, We cannot wait to show it to family and friends. Their talented work will remain with us for the rest of our lives, bravo keep up the good work.
    Thanks so much.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Michael · Married on 11/20/2017

Cancun Wedding Video and Mike Cantarell specifically were recommended to us by our photographers. Mike worked with us through our photographers on the time allotment and went over very clearly the cost and what we would get at the end.
    During the wedding it became clear that we had underestimated how long various parts of our wedding would take. We conversed with the Cancun Wedding Video team and they graciously allowed us to add an extra hour onto our package at a nominal cost.
    After the wedding we knew it would take a couple months to edit the video. We checked in once just because we were impatient people hoping maybe it would somehow take a little less time. It did not and Mike was great at telling us when to expect the video. I am thrilled to say he delivered on the exact date he told us we would have it and when we first watched it we were blown away by how amazing it was. They didn't just present a video that told the story of our day chronologically. They edited it so that the ceremony was part of the video in chunks, segmenting other great highlights from the day. They used songs from our service, cocktail hour, and reception to score the video (note they never asked us about this - it was just an amazing touch that really made our video feel even more special to us and that they paid attention to that level of detail).
    When we first hired them we only ordered the lengthier version of the day. After seeing the great care and beautiful presentation we had for our near hour long video we purchased the highlight reel from them as well and got a beautiful six minute highlight. Finally - there was one moment from our wedding that did not appear in either video. I inquired if they had that on film and within minutes they sent me three versions of the clip.
    If you are looking for high quality videographers who are incredibly accommodating and able to adjust on the fly then look no further - hire Cancun wedding Video. Thanks again Mike and team!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Deepika · Married on 11/11/2017

Destination Wedding in Mexico

My husband and I planned a three day Hindu-Jewish (HindJew) wedding in Riviera Maya, MEX. We were recommended by a family friend to work with Mike and his team for our wedding for our photo and video team and I can’t recommend them enough, Mike is very professional and quick to respond. From our initial outreach to a year after our wedding, Mike responds to every email/phone call. we met with him before the wedding to talk about what we wanted, shots that we’re important to us, etc and he was so willing and flexible to work with us. On top of that, they delivered hundreds of beautiful photos, as well as the awesome “wedding trailer” and wedding video by day. They are a dynamic team that I would recommend to anyone hosting their wedding in Mexico!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Kimmarie

Kimmarie · Married on 08/18/2017

Exceeded expectations & delivered a high quality video that captured all of our heartfelt moments

Being a Native New Yorker, it was only natural that we find a Videographer & Team that would execute every detail with efficiency, speed & above all, the highest quality product. We traveled to Finest, Playa Mujeres, Mexico to meet our Wedding Coordinators, Claudia Vazquez from "I Do Celebrations" (www.idocelebrations.com) & Xanath Banuelos (www.xanathbanuelos.com), who are an incredible team. They introduced us to several pre-selected Vendors including Mike Cantarell, who they said we would absolutely love. I am happy that they were right! We were sold in the first couple of minutes viewing his demo while hearing a little more about him. From the beginning to the end of our wedding, we experienced how pleasant the entire team carried themselves and executed details efficiently. The full video, as well as the highlighted videos were everything I could have wished for. The staff is approachable, and quickly presents solutions and follow up for all of your needs. I highly recommend Mike Cantarell Films for anyone's wedding who wants a video that will make you cry, and touch your heart looking back at their special day.http://mikecantarellfilms.com/2018/11/07/kim-kenneth/

Sent on 06/15/2019

Luciana · Married on 05/05/2017

Mike and his team were excelent shooting the video for our wedding. Their work is professional and the quality of the material is high. Without no doubt we would hire him again for any future event.

Luciana & Daniel (CasaMagna Cancun Wedding)

Sent on 10/15/2017

melissa · Married on 04/22/2017

Mike Cantarell is the best videographer. His work is the best in the business, in Mexico. He is clear with his communication by email, and was a pleasure to work with day-of. He stays out of your face but was able to capture every moment. The drone is an amazing aspect to his work. I would recommend him a thousand times over!

Sent on 07/14/2017