Mike B Photography Reviews

Mike B Photography 6
Mike B Photography 7

Alexandra · Married on 07/05/2019

Picture Perfect

If you want a professional photographer who is kind, easy going, and takes incredible pictures, you’ve found the right one. I am so glad we booked Mike for our wedding. He really knows how to make you feel comfortable and our pictures are incredible! We also used Mike for our engagement photos. We are not used to posing or having our picture taken. He took charge of the session and recommend things to us to ensure we got the best pictures possible. Him and his assistant Nick shot our wedding. Not only are the portrait photos great, but the details and candid shots are beautiful as well. It was a bright, sunny, and very hot day. They had the right equipment and our photos turned out amazing. Thanks for capturing our day so we can relive it for years to come!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alex. You and Dan made it a really fun day despite the heat! I think several of your photos are going into my portfolio!

Casey Spalding · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Wedding - June 15, 2019

I would highly recommend Mike as a wedding photographer! The quality of his work is amazing and he was so great to work with! He made sure to capture every request we had and was so accommodating throughout the whole process. To me, the photographer was one of the most important parts of our wedding and I couldn't be happier that we got to work with Mike!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Mike B Photography 8
    Mike B Photography 9
    Mike B Photography 10
    Mike B Photography 11
    Mike B Photography 12

Michelle Snyder · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful, personable, and professional

My husband and I had our wedding in Vieques PR. He flew all the way to that special place and essentially vacationed with me and my family while taking the most beautiful pictures I’ll have forever! Hurry up and book his guy, your wedding album won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle! I had so much fun with you and your family. I wish that weekend didn't have to end!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Annapolis Wedding with Mike B photography

From the moment I met Mike at a wedding expo 4 years ago I knew he would capture my wedding one day! He was absolutely amazing. From our engagement shoot on his beautiful farm to capturing our wedding day. He is so easy to work with and has such an eye for beautiful detail. He even came on our boat with us on the wedding day and was able to capture those moments. He did bring a second photographer, Nick to make sure we didn't miss a single second. Thanks Mike

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie Bedford · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend Nick Woodall & Mike B Photography!

We hired Nick Woodall from Mike B Photography for our wedding and he was above and beyond phenomenal. From sitting down over lunch with wedding books to 1- to 2-minute response times to a fantastic professionalism, he was amazing. I can't say enough good things. He shot both our engagement and wedding photos and they are superb.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Mike B Photography 19
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

If you’re going to spend money on your wedding, you want to start with photography as that’s the most important! Mike and his team were well worth every penny! He made the engagement shoot fun and comfortable and the photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Mike B Photography 20
    Mike B Photography 21
    Mike B Photography 22
    Mike B Photography 23

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike was the photographer for my older sister's Annapolis wedding 3 years ago, and we did not hesitate for a second before booking him for my Washington D.C. wedding this year. Mike is everything you could want in a wedding photographer - kind, polite, barely know he is there during the ceremony and reception, yet gets the best shots. He is also direct and tells you exactly what will make the photo better (everyone move your flowers down a couple inches, face toward this window a little more, etc.) We greatly appreciate everything he does to capture the most beautiful photos (he also gets lots of beautiful candid moments). If we had another wedding in our family, we would hire Mike again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Beth · Married on 06/30/2018

Incredible

Mike and Nick are by far the best photographers out there! They are so easy to work with and are so fun. They know your lives are busy and will do everything in their power to help you out. Their pictures are nothing short of amazing. They truly take you back to that moment of your day. You will not regret booking with Mike and Nick.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Bianca · Married on 06/23/2018

Nick was the most incredible photographer! He perfectly captured our engagement real time! He was also find enough to sit in the rain in a park with my now fiancé as they were waiting for me. The engagement was a completely surprise. As we're the incredible photos! We are using one for our save the date! Thank you to everyone at Mike B photography for everything. You captured our day so perfectly and we will cherish it always.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bianca!

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2017

Mike B Photography were fantastic at my wedding!! They captured every moment so beautifully and they were such a pleasure to work with. Not only do they exude an immense amount of professionalism, you can’t help but want to be friends with these guys as they make you feel so comfortable and at ease during the whole process. Coming from a bride, who understands all the stress factors leading up to a wedding, my photography choice was the first thing I checked off my list and by far the last thing I had any worries about. Mike and his team graciously take you under their wing and create Photography bliss. Their aesthetic is so on point, I was blown away by the final photos. I could not be more grateful for such an incredible experience. I highly recommend them for any event you wish to bring to life and remember forever!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! You made it easy!

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

HANDS DOWN- best photographer in the business. My (new) husband, Ralph is a wedding photographer. He has known Mike for about 15 years and knows quality photography when he sees it. The first vendor we booked was Mike and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Mike was fantastic, very professional and his work is that of a true artist. Mike, thank you and we cant wait to see the photos.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ralph · Married on 09/23/2017

As a wedding photographer myself, I knew when I was to marry my wife, I was going to choose Mike B. as my wedding photographer. I've known Mike for about 12 years now. We met at the Maryland Professional Photographers Association. I did not choose Mike because I knew him, I chose him because of what he knows about photography and because of his artistic style in photography. Too many people these days call them selves professional photographers when in reality, they are far from it. He was great with the wedding party, and our families and very personable. I highly recommend him to shoot your weddings. Thank you again Mike!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Ralph! It was a pleasure working with you and Erin! Definitely a fun day!

Athena · Married on 06/03/2017

Mike and his team are an excellent choice for photography- we were so happy that we choose him to capture our wedding day. He integrated seamlessly into our day and was able to snap so many incredibly special and memorable moments. Highly recommend !

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Athena! Loved working with you an Alex!

Arian · Married on 05/28/2017

Mike B krushed it!

I highly recommend him: super interesting, engaging, and sincerely cares. He also has amazing stories worth asking him about ;) His photographed presidents, stars, and even did a U2 music video. His price point should be way higher, but I think he genuinely enjoys capturing people's life events.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Ari! What can I say? It was a pleasure working with you and Rebecca!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I loved Mike B Photography. Both Mike and Nick are talented, friendly, and professional. They took the time to talk to us about what we were hoping our wedding photos would look like and when we got them back they were exactly what we wanted. Mike B quickly responds to email and was happy to answer all of our questions. I would definitely work with them again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Lauren!

Madalyn · Married on 03/04/2017

My experience with Mike was amazing! When looking for a wedding photographer I was hunting for someone who could capture the day without me knowing they were there and he did exactly that. The pictures he and the other photographer captured were absolutely stunning.
    Mike was also able to create a package for prints and an album that was perfect for my husband and I.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Madalyn! It was a really fun day and what a beautiful wedding!

Christie · Married on 12/10/2016

I work with television news photographers for a living, so when I found Michael Busada's portfolio on wedding wire, I instantly knew he had a great eye for catching the candid moments I wanted to remember on my big day. Both he and Nick couldn't have been more supportive and professional during both my engagement session to my wedding day. I am obsessed with all of my photos, and was so excited to share them with my friends and family, especially my news colleagues who praised his work!

Christie · Married on 12/10/2016

I work in news, and when I saw Michael Busada's portfolio on wedding wire, I instantly knew he had an eye for capturing the candid moments I wanted on my big day. In fact one of the photographers I work with started naming all these "photography terms" that Mike was doing and was adamant I select him and his team! I definitely made the right choice. Both he and Nick were wonderful from start to end... making both my engagement session and wedding flawless! If I had to do it all over again, I would STILL choose them.

Michele · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I honestly couldn't be more thrilled about Mike B Photography. Mike photographed both our engagement session and our recent wedding and the pictures were absolutely beautiful--even more stunning than we ever could have imagined. He and Nick did an amazing job of capturing the all of the genuine emotion of our wedding day perfectly, from the heart and the poignancy of the ceremony to the joy and the exuberance of the reception, and the photos have such life to them. They really capture our friends and family perfectly and they are a beautiful reminder of the special moments from the best day of my life. And there are so many gorgeous shots that it's almost impossible to choose favorites. Even better, Mike and his team were absolute pleasures to work with. Utterly professional, kind and really great at making us feel comfortable and at ease, I honestly couldn't recommend Mike more.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Michele! It was so much fun working you and Brian on your big day! Considering that you edit romance novels as a profession, this is awesome feedback!

Kati · Married on 11/05/2016

Mike and Nick were absolutely phenomenal! In addition to creating gorgeous and stunning photos, Mike B Photography was, by far, our favorite vendor to work with through the planning process. They made our big day easy and stress-free. One of my favorite things about Mike and Mike B Photography is how close they get to the couple. From the first day we met Mike, he instantly picked up on the dynamic between me and my husband, and crafted a package to fit our expectations. Lastly, and most importantly, Mike and Nick are two people that my husband and I were truly happy to have as guests at our wedding.

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Kati! I had so much fun working with you both!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/29/2016

Where do I begin with Mike B Photography!? My wedding was the best day of my life, thus far. The second best day was the one I saw the pictures! Mike was such a professional from the moment we met him. He responded quickly and tirelessly worked with us to create a customized package that would fit our needs AND our budget. I was impressed at our first meeting, but I was blown away after our engagement session. Mike and his assistant, Nick, were so easy to be around. They made acting natural in front of a camera seem like it came second nature. We were on the fence about an engagement session at first, but are so glad we decided to it! I would urge every couple to have one. Also, who doesn't love having amazing extra pictures to display!? Our wedding day was a dream and Mike and Nick captured EVERY incredible moment. They made it possible to be in multiple places at once. Our wedding party had a blast working with Mike B Photography. I truly believe that is why the best candid moments were caught on camera! We did not choose to have a videographer, but I can honestly say not an ounce of me regrets it. Mike B Photography is all you need, and one would be crazy to not hire Mike Busada and Nick!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! Loved working with you both on your wedding day and really appreciate the kind words! Say hi to Nick and have a great day!

Britt · Married on 10/22/2016

We cannot say enough positive things about Mike B Photography. Above and beyond the incredible talent and loving our wedding photos, he and the team are so fun to work with! I highly recommend him and his team!

Monica · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I picked Mike Busada as our photographer for our daughter's wedding. WHAT a GEM !!! Mike and his colleague were so spot on for what we wanted for our daughters memories. Mike didn't miss a beat and trust me we put him through the paces for this wedding. We didn't want staged "canned" wedding pics, we were all about candid and Mike made that happen. Mike the photos are amazing!!! I got a call from a magazine . . . . they want more! THANK YOU

Sent on 06/05/2016

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Monica! It was great working with all of you! Seriously, an awesome day!

Bridgitte · Married on 02/27/2016

Choosing a wedding photographer was my top priority in wedding planning. We didn’t want traditional or “Pinterest” photos, we wanted someone to truly capture the story of our wedding & the real emotions. Mike did just that! From the first time we meet, Mike was extremely patient with all of my questions, personable and easy to talk to. Most of all he really listened to me in what I was looking for – there was even a moment during the getting ready stage that Mike reminded me of a photo I wanted to get captured (if he wasn’t there I may have missed one of my favorite photos of my niece). When I look back on our engagement & wedding photos, I not only see beautiful photography I see my husband & I in our most relaxed state, happy & being our goofy selves. I couldn’t of asked for a better person to capture our memories. Hiring Mike B Photography was a no brainer! If you are looking for fun, creative, stunning photos and a great man to work with then book Mike B now, you won’t regret it! Mike & Nick thank you again for the perfect experience & beautiful photos.

Sent on 05/20/2016