Mike B Photography Reviews

50 | Lothian, MD

50 Reviews for Mike B Photography

Brandi · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Amazing experience

My fiancé and I just had our engagement photo session. We are both extremely uncomfortable and awkward in front of a camera. From the very start Mike and Nick put us both at ease and made us feel so comfortable. We both finished our session having had a great time. I can not thank Mike and Nick enough for the wonderful experience they provided us. We are so excited to have these two capture our wedding day in March!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Brandi and Brian! We always love to hear from our clients about their experiences working with us. I totally get it! I always feel uncomfortable in front of a camera and know that many people feel the same way. I try to use my personal experience in being camera shy, awkward, or just plain tense when being photographed, to help my clients loosen up and enjoy what they thought would be a nerve wracking experience. I'm glad it worked and can't wait to work with you both on your wedding day!

K Landon · Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding Photography with the Mike B team!

Mike and his team of fabulous photographers - especially Nick - were a delight to work with for our daughter’s wedding. The entire experience was amazing and Nick and team managed to take photos of everyone - and everything! Nick really took the time to get to know our daughter and her fiancé - and understood what was important to them. He also made the time to get to know both sets of parents and ensured we were involved in the event and the photos!
    The pre-wedding engagement photos were also fantastic!
    Highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Kirby! We always love to hear from our happy couples. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and stay safe!

Nick

Brooke K · Married on 01/10/2020

A kind and fun-loving professional!

I am so glad we booked Mike to be our wedding photographer. His kind and easy-going personality helped settle my nerves throughout the day! He is a true professional and I cannot wait to see the beautiful work he and Nick captured that day. Please continue to thank him for me by booking him for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! You and Brock made it easy, and I can't wait to show you what we captured!
  • Jim

Jim March · Married on 10/18/2019

“Emotional Transactions” perfectly captured!

We were initially attracted to Mike Busada’s portfolio when reviewing his website. His work reflected a more artistic style than the typical photojournalist approach that other wedding photographers lean towards, and we wanted something that captured the “emotional transactions” (as Mike calls them) that would be timeless and could hang on our walls forever. We met with Mike initially thinking he would be outside our budget, but he was very willing to work with us and was accommodating with a photography package that met our budgetary needs. When consulting with him and his other primary photographer Nick, it was immediately obvious to us that we had found our wedding photographer. The day of the wedding, Mike and Nick did an amazing job, and were easy to work with. They captured all of the moments we asked for, and then some. They delivered our wedding pictures on time and with some personal touches that were appreciated. We are truly blown away by the quality of the pictures, and will have a difficult time choosing which ones to order prints of - they are all outstanding! We would highly recommend Mike B for any special occasion in which you truly want the expressions and feelings of the moment to be captured as an image!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing me Jim! It was a pleasure working with you both on your wedding day!
  • Christina

Christina Fohl · Married on 08/25/2019

Flexible and Responsive

Mike was one of the first vendors I hired. I viewed a ton of portfolios and one of the things I liked about Mike’s photos was that he had a good eye for lighting and framing. After meeting him in person, we both knew he was the photographer we wanted. He is passionate about his work and really cares about making his clients happy. His partner Nick is also an exceptional photographer. After the wedding, he pointed out a few places where the sunset looked especially beautiful and was able to capture some of our favorite photos. Overall, we were very happy with the both of them. Definitely hire them!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Alexandra · Married on 07/05/2019

Picture Perfect

If you want a professional photographer who is kind, easy going, and takes incredible pictures, you’ve found the right one. I am so glad we booked Mike for our wedding. He really knows how to make you feel comfortable and our pictures are incredible! We also used Mike for our engagement photos. We are not used to posing or having our picture taken. He took charge of the session and recommend things to us to ensure we got the best pictures possible. Him and his assistant Nick shot our wedding. Not only are the portrait photos great, but the details and candid shots are beautiful as well. It was a bright, sunny, and very hot day. They had the right equipment and our photos turned out amazing. Thanks for capturing our day so we can relive it for years to come!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alex. You and Dan made it a really fun day despite the heat! I think several of your photos are going into my portfolio!

Casey Spalding · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Wedding - June 15, 2019

I would highly recommend Mike as a wedding photographer! The quality of his work is amazing and he was so great to work with! He made sure to capture every request we had and was so accommodating throughout the whole process. To me, the photographer was one of the most important parts of our wedding and I couldn't be happier that we got to work with Mike!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Michelle Snyder · Married on 06/09/2019

Wonderful, personable, and professional

My husband and I had our wedding in Vieques PR. He flew all the way to that special place and essentially vacationed with me and my family while taking the most beautiful pictures I’ll have forever! Hurry up and book his guy, your wedding album won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle! I had so much fun with you and your family. I wish that weekend didn't have to end!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Annapolis Wedding with Mike B photography

From the moment I met Mike at a wedding expo 4 years ago I knew he would capture my wedding one day! He was absolutely amazing. From our engagement shoot on his beautiful farm to capturing our wedding day. He is so easy to work with and has such an eye for beautiful detail. He even came on our boat with us on the wedding day and was able to capture those moments. He did bring a second photographer, Nick to make sure we didn't miss a single second. Thanks Mike

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Katie

Katie Bedford · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend Nick Woodall & Mike B Photography!

We hired Nick Woodall from Mike B Photography for our wedding and he was above and beyond phenomenal. From sitting down over lunch with wedding books to 1- to 2-minute response times to a fantastic professionalism, he was amazing. I can't say enough good things. He shot both our engagement and wedding photos and they are superb.

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly Recommend

If you’re going to spend money on your wedding, you want to start with photography as that’s the most important! Mike and his team were well worth every penny! He made the engagement shoot fun and comfortable and the photos turned out amazing!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Colleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Mike was the photographer for my older sister's Annapolis wedding 3 years ago, and we did not hesitate for a second before booking him for my Washington D.C. wedding this year. Mike is everything you could want in a wedding photographer - kind, polite, barely know he is there during the ceremony and reception, yet gets the best shots. He is also direct and tells you exactly what will make the photo better (everyone move your flowers down a couple inches, face toward this window a little more, etc.) We greatly appreciate everything he does to capture the most beautiful photos (he also gets lots of beautiful candid moments). If we had another wedding in our family, we would hire Mike again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Beth · Married on 06/30/2018

Incredible

Mike and Nick are by far the best photographers out there! They are so easy to work with and are so fun. They know your lives are busy and will do everything in their power to help you out. Their pictures are nothing short of amazing. They truly take you back to that moment of your day. You will not regret booking with Mike and Nick.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Bianca · Married on 06/23/2018

Nick was the most incredible photographer! He perfectly captured our engagement real time! He was also find enough to sit in the rain in a park with my now fiancé as they were waiting for me. The engagement was a completely surprise. As we're the incredible photos! We are using one for our save the date! Thank you to everyone at Mike B photography for everything. You captured our day so perfectly and we will cherish it always.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Bianca!

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2017

Mike B Photography were fantastic at my wedding!! They captured every moment so beautifully and they were such a pleasure to work with. Not only do they exude an immense amount of professionalism, you can’t help but want to be friends with these guys as they make you feel so comfortable and at ease during the whole process. Coming from a bride, who understands all the stress factors leading up to a wedding, my photography choice was the first thing I checked off my list and by far the last thing I had any worries about. Mike and his team graciously take you under their wing and create Photography bliss. Their aesthetic is so on point, I was blown away by the final photos. I could not be more grateful for such an incredible experience. I highly recommend them for any event you wish to bring to life and remember forever!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! You made it easy!

Coleen · Married on 10/14/2017

One of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding was to hire Mike B Photography. A family member had been married a few years earlier and Mike had photographed her wedding. Her photos turned out stunning. Years later we were still talking about what a great job he did, and we knew we would be lucky to have Mike photograph our wedding.

From the first time we met Mike, we knew we had found the right photographer. He was very thoughtful, organized, and experienced. Before the wedding, we "practiced" posing for the camera with an engagement session. Mike made it a comfortable experience and we loved our engagement photos. By the time our wedding had arrived, he was one of the few vendors who I felt least worried about on our wedding day. He was so calm, polite, and easy going. Somehow he managed to capture all of the important moments, even when I didn't notice he was taking a photo.

We received our photos within a couple weeks after the wedding and we were completely blown away. They day had gone by so quickly, yet the photos captured everything and more than we could have imagined. It was the greatest day, and we are so glad that Mike was our photographer.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

HANDS DOWN- best photographer in the business. My (new) husband, Ralph is a wedding photographer. He has known Mike for about 15 years and knows quality photography when he sees it. The first vendor we booked was Mike and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Mike was fantastic, very professional and his work is that of a true artist. Mike, thank you and we cant wait to see the photos.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ralph · Married on 09/23/2017

As a wedding photographer myself, I knew when I was to marry my wife, I was going to choose Mike B. as my wedding photographer. I've known Mike for about 12 years now. We met at the Maryland Professional Photographers Association. I did not choose Mike because I knew him, I chose him because of what he knows about photography and because of his artistic style in photography. Too many people these days call them selves professional photographers when in reality, they are far from it. He was great with the wedding party, and our families and very personable. I highly recommend him to shoot your weddings. Thank you again Mike!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Ralph! It was a pleasure working with you and Erin! Definitely a fun day!

Athena · Married on 06/03/2017

Mike and his team are an excellent choice for photography- we were so happy that we choose him to capture our wedding day. He integrated seamlessly into our day and was able to snap so many incredibly special and memorable moments. Highly recommend !

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you Athena! Loved working with you an Alex!

Arian · Married on 05/28/2017

Mike B krushed it!

I highly recommend him: super interesting, engaging, and sincerely cares. He also has amazing stories worth asking him about ;) His photographed presidents, stars, and even did a U2 music video. His price point should be way higher, but I think he genuinely enjoys capturing people's life events.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Ari! What can I say? It was a pleasure working with you and Rebecca!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I loved Mike B Photography. Both Mike and Nick are talented, friendly, and professional. They took the time to talk to us about what we were hoping our wedding photos would look like and when we got them back they were exactly what we wanted. Mike B quickly responds to email and was happy to answer all of our questions. I would definitely work with them again. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Lauren!

Madalyn · Married on 03/04/2017

My experience with Mike was amazing! When looking for a wedding photographer I was hunting for someone who could capture the day without me knowing they were there and he did exactly that. The pictures he and the other photographer captured were absolutely stunning.
    Mike was also able to create a package for prints and an album that was perfect for my husband and I.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Madalyn! It was a really fun day and what a beautiful wedding!

Christie · Married on 12/10/2016

I work with television news photographers for a living, so when I found Michael Busada's portfolio on wedding wire, I instantly knew he had a great eye for catching the candid moments I wanted to remember on my big day. Both he and Nick couldn't have been more supportive and professional during both my engagement session to my wedding day. I am obsessed with all of my photos, and was so excited to share them with my friends and family, especially my news colleagues who praised his work!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Christie · Married on 12/10/2016

I work in news, and when I saw Michael Busada's portfolio on wedding wire, I instantly knew he had an eye for capturing the candid moments I wanted on my big day. In fact one of the photographers I work with started naming all these "photography terms" that Mike was doing and was adamant I select him and his team! I definitely made the right choice. Both he and Nick were wonderful from start to end... making both my engagement session and wedding flawless! If I had to do it all over again, I would STILL choose them.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Michele · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I honestly couldn't be more thrilled about Mike B Photography. Mike photographed both our engagement session and our recent wedding and the pictures were absolutely beautiful--even more stunning than we ever could have imagined. He and Nick did an amazing job of capturing the all of the genuine emotion of our wedding day perfectly, from the heart and the poignancy of the ceremony to the joy and the exuberance of the reception, and the photos have such life to them. They really capture our friends and family perfectly and they are a beautiful reminder of the special moments from the best day of my life. And there are so many gorgeous shots that it's almost impossible to choose favorites. Even better, Mike and his team were absolute pleasures to work with. Utterly professional, kind and really great at making us feel comfortable and at ease, I honestly couldn't recommend Mike more.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Mike B Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Michele! It was so much fun working you and Brian on your big day! Considering that you edit romance novels as a profession, this is awesome feedback!