Mika LH Photography Reviews

13 | Bloomington, IN

13 Reviews for Mika LH Photography

Sarah · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing engagement photos!

Mika did our engagement photos and they are AMAZING. Highly recommend Mika LH Photography for any photo needs you might have! She was great to work with. We are super excited for her to photograph our upcoming wedding as well!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Ana F. · Married on 07/30/2020

Mika was great!

Working with Mika was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the start (before covid!), Mika was quick to respond, very nice to talk to, and incredibly helpful. Our wedding plans (dates, times, locations) changed several times because of covid and Mika was kind and patient enough to work with us through all of those changes. Even though she could not make it to our new wedding date, she hired an assistant photographer with a similar style to hers and then edited our photos herself. They turned out absolutely beautiful! Since my family in Romania missed out on seeing us get married, these photos were really important for us and we could not have been more pleased with how they turned out! Needless to say, we highly recommend Mika! She’s the best!

Sent on 07/21/2020

Mika LH Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review. I am so happy everything worked out and that you were happy how everything turned out!
  • Allison

Allison W. · Married on 06/20/2020

The Best Experience!

My fiance and I hired Mika after much debate. Her prices are generous and her work is wonderful! She answered every question we had concisely and politely as well as quickly, and she is by far the friendliest vendor we've hired. We had an amazing time getting our engagement pictures done with her and they turned out fantastic! The experience we had was great too, we had a lot of fun chatting and laughing while going around Brown County State Park. We were in love with them and so excited for our big day. But things changed pretty quickly due to Covid-19. Unfortunately for us we had to cancel our big day due to health concerns and loved ones being unable to make it, and Mika came in like a superhero. She was more than flexible and willing to work with whatever we decided and went above and beyond to accommodate us. She treated us with the utmost kindness and respect during this difficult time and it honestly was the best thing to happen during it all. I really cannot recommend her enough! If you're looking for a photographer that genuinely cares about you and your big day, she's your gal!

Sent on 05/18/2020

Mika LH Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words! I am so glad we met and got to run around Brown County for a little bit!
  • Anitra

Anitra T. · Married on 05/16/2020

So great!!!

Mika is so great!! My fiance and I are both very camera shy and NOT photogenic at all and she somehow made us look great in our engagement session! She drove out to the location the previous weekend to scope out areas and get ideas, so she was perfectly prepared for us when we arrived. She guided us through the whole hour while being professional and direct, but also friendly and personable! I felt so relieved after meeting her that I know our wedding photos will be in great hands with Mika.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth D. · Married on 02/29/2020

BEST choice all around!

Mika Leichti-Hawkins Photography beyond exceed our expectations! Mika was an absolute blast to work with and was able to make the experience feel natural (even for the camera shy). Her communication skills and follow through are excellent and timely! The photos she delivered to us are outstanding and we look forward to enjoying them for years to come. Mika really customized the entire experience to us and our story. We are so happy that we choose her to capture our day and HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for an extremely talented artist to capture any of the special moments in your life.

Sent on 03/28/2020

Danielle D. · Married on 12/10/2019

Outstanding!!!!

I would highly recommend Mika to anyone looking for a photographer. My now sister knew her from school and recommended her to us. The minute we talked with her and met her she was perfect. Our engagement and wedding photos were amazing and she did such a good job at making us feel comfortable. She also got amazing candid photos that are some of my favorites. She was very professional and my husband and I love all the photos she got. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney H. · Married on 10/20/2019

Photography

Mika is absolutely wonderful. We just had our wedding Sunday and I am eagerly waiting our wedding photos. However I have absolutely no question that they will be perfect. Our engagement pictures are absolutely wonderful and everyone loved them. Working with Mika is easy, natural and productive. Mika asked for a shot list beforehand and made sure every photo I wanted that day I got, even photos not on the list and being spur of the moment she made happen. Mika worked flawlessly with our wedding planner and videographer. I could go on forever about how great she was but I will just put it this way. Mika will be our forever call when we need pictures for our future family. She is worth her weight in gold.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Samantha D. · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Experience with Mika!

I recommended Mika to my sister and her fiance when they got engaged. I have known Mika from school and I knew she was the person I wanted to do their pictures. At the wedding she was very organized with a list of images my sister wanted. She made everyone feel very comfortable, even people who are not fans of getting their pictures taken. We have received some sneak peek images and we all loved every single one of them!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Tiffany G. · Married on 10/12/2019

A Great Experience for All Guests!

I was very comfortable around Mika while she was taking pictures. She was very friendly and helpful to everyone that was getting ready for the wedding. She did her job with ease and quickness! The sneak peek pictures that I saw from this wedding were absolutely amazing! I will always recommend her!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/28/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

Mika has the perfect blend of professionalism, poise, and genuine positive energy to guide you to exactly how you want to feel and what you want to see before, during, and after your photo shoot! Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Julia · Married on 08/03/2018

Extremely skilled photographer and great person

Mika was awesome! A great photographer, and one of the friendliest people I've ever met. I'm very camera shy, but I felt totally at ease with her. On top of taking wonderful pictures, she helped shepherd everyone around before the wedding, and was generally eager to help. Some of our photos are truly stunning, and I couldn't be more happy.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Madison M. · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful overall experience!

It was an overall wonderful experience! Mika did a phenomenal job working with us as a couple and listening to what we were really wanting from our pictures. She did a great job of capturing our personalities. Mika was very professional and was very kind as well. For the wedding day, she was on time, prepared, and remained calm and patient with everyone throughout the evening. Overall, we had a great experience having Mika as our photographer. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/12/2019