Miguel Wilson Wedding Collection For Men Reviews

1 User photo

Miguel Wilson Wedding Collection For Men 1
  • Tracey & Dr. Julian

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2019

The best in the business

My husband looked amazing thanks to Miguel Wilson. His suit fit him to perfection. Working with Miguel Wilson you will feel like part of his family. Miguel Wilson provided us with tickets during the wedding process so my husband can pick out suit ideas. Miguel Wilson worked with my husband every step of the way and ensured that his suit was made to perfection. Miguel was always available even answering his phone while away on vacation. Look no further no matter where you are in the world Miguel Wilson is the person to go to. Miguel will make sure it’s his day too and ensure that who ever is putting on his tuxedo looks like a Star.
    Thank you Miguel Wilson for giving my husband five star treatment and treating him like the king he is. Miguel your work is truly amazing. Future customers stop your search now with Miguel Wilson you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Miguel Wilson Wedding Collection For Men 2

Greg Hawkins · Married on 10/08/2018

Outstanding!

Best in the business! Great service, superb fit and outstanding look!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Mike · Married on 10/07/2017

After meeting with over half a dozen designers in Atlanta and NYC, Miguel sold me with his attention to detail and professionalism. I was searching for a unique material for a dinner jacket to go along with my classic tuxedo for my wedding. I provided photos of what I was looking for and Miguel tracked down a great fabric in NYC. The entire process was from start to finish was seamless. I would highly recommend Miguel for anyone looking for a designer to style them for any life event as well as building a flexible wardrobe for the office and after hours.

Sent on 02/03/2018
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 04/02/2017

The amazingly tailored suits by Miguel Wilson are impeccable and pristine. The customer service from this talented designer and company is first-rate. I have had the pleasure of having his gorgeous tuxedos on the grooms at a few of my events. As a wedding planner, I highly recommend getting your tuxedos and suits from Miguel Wilson Collections.

Sent on 06/07/2017
  • User4607185 · event on 12/12/2014

Very professional...my significant other was looking exceptionally nice at our holiday party...I WOULD DEFINATELY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Ryan & Kysha · Married on 11/11/2014

Miguel is truly the only option!!!

Rhea · event on 11/01/2014

Miguel Wilson has made custom suits, pants (separates) and shirts for my husband. He always receives compliments on this attire and he definitely stands out! Wonderful job Miguel!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Miguel provided excellent service and quality on one of the most important days of my life. I will continue to utilize his services for the flawless execution and how distinguished I look when wearing his products. Thank you, Miguel.

Donald · Married on 08/31/2014

Miguel was absolutely awesome. He provided me with a custom designed jacket for our special day. He also outfitted our groomsmen with their complete tuxedos including shirts and ties. As an added value he assisted us in our dressing on wedding day!! Superb service.

Alfred · Married on 08/31/2014

I bought a suit from Mr. Miguel Wilson for my wedding, and I must say it definitely wasn't any old suit! He really made me stand out. His business was professional, my suit was excellent, and everything was in a timely manner.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Grace and Bill · Married on 06/14/2014

Our experience dealing with Miguel Wilson was awesome! His knowledge, talent and professionalism took our stress levels down from 10 to zero. Once we hired him, he helped Bill choose beautuful attire for himself and his groomsmen that complimented my gown and bridesmaid's attire perfectly. He listened to our vision and achieved the look we were hoping for. Definitely couldn't have done it without him!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Tina · Married on 05/05/2018

0.8
      1.0

TWO words ALL BAD! See my Google Review for details.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Robert · Married on 09/30/2017

0.6
      0.5

I came to this business on a referral from a friend who used the Miguel Wilson collection for his wedding in April 2017. I was warned that the business wasn't as responsive as he would have liked and to be aware. I went ahead on and visited the store from out of town (North Carolina) in June just to talk with the owner and see if I would like to choose their services for my September wedding. After speaking with the owner he sold me on his services and even told me about their custom tuxedos for groomsmen. Never did I think I would receive the terrible customer service that I did. This was an extremely painful process dealing with the Miguel Wilson collection staff. On July 26, I received a voicemail saying my tuxedo was ready. I made it down to Atlanta on Aug 14th to pick up my attire. Only the jacket was ready! No pants, no shoes, and no shirt. After that visit Miguel told me he would mail the rest of my outfit to me. 3 weeks later he still had not mailed it to me. I drove back to Atlanta on Labor Day weekend in order to get the rest of my outfit. They were unprofessional and unorganized the entire time. You are NOT getting custom made suits. You will receive used tuxedos that even have stains and imperfections. My groomsmen submitted measurements and were given tuxedos that they could have gotten from mens wearhouse. I was stressed from June to September dealing with this business. I had 8 groomsmen and 2 ushers. Every single one of them had an issue. Unless you are a celebrity, you will not be receiving "A1 treatment". I wouldn't recommend this business to anyone, even people I don't like.

Sent on 09/27/2017