Miguel Angel Photography Reviews

Miguel Angel Photography 5
Miguel Angel Photography 6
Miguel Angel Photography 7

Ana · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Miguel is a very talented and professional photographer. He is able to capture beautiful memories through his amazing work. I would certainly reccomend him to everyone and use his services in the future again.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Eric K · Married on 07/20/2019

Phenomenal Wedding Photographer

Miguel was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day. He met with us well in advance and reviewed multiple sites for photos. He is the consummate professional and works hard to ensure that your portraits are perfect. Artistically utilizes natural light in portraits. Highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Amy · Married on 04/06/2019

Miguel was absolutely amazing and so professional during our engagement pictures process. He listened to all my ideas and helped me in making them come true. I would highly recommend him if you want amazing photos and someone who truly listens to what you want and how you feel. He was not only amazing with my fiancé and I he was so patient with our one year old and making sure she was included in our pictures! We appreciate him so much!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Bianca · Married on 03/16/2019

Miguel is an angel sent from heaven. He has so much enthusiasm and passion for what he does and it makes each client feel so special and unique. He makes his meetings and photoshoots comfortable for everyone involved and he is able to capture the little moments that are so important. We could not have picked a better photographer. He exceeds all of my expectations. I cannot wait for him to photograph my wedding in 2019. <3

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Miguel Angel Photography 8
    Miguel Angel Photography 9
    Miguel Angel Photography 10

Vanessa · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent service, made us feel instantly comfortable

Miguel did a phenomenal job as our wedding photographer. Our photos turned out so beautifully, and he was creative in getting us good shots. Miguel is very caring and invested in the couples that he works with. Only 2 weeks before our wedding my father had a medical emergency and was no longer able to attend the wedding. Last minute we asked Miguel if he knew anyone that could video our ceremony so that my dad could be able to see. He really came through for us in finding someone! I will be forever grateful that he was able to help us make that happen for my dad. We are very happy we went with Miguel and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Madison · Married on 02/28/2019

Miguel is amazing and his work is outstanding! Any couple would be lucky to have him shoot their engagements and wedding because of his attention to detail and relaxed personality. We now have amazing engagement pictures and soon to be wedding photos. You will love him too!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Clari Buehler · Married on 12/09/2018

Incredible Photography

Miguel is the best!! The quality of his photos is unmatched and he knew exactly what to do and where to go to get the best pictures imaginable. Miguel has serious talent and an eye for lighting. His photos are top notch and I would use him over and over again. His working style is easy and flexible. He offered tons of great ideas for shots but asked us to bring some ideas as well. Overall, I would rate his service as excellent and you absolutely will not regret hiring him for your special day! I am so happy to have these photos to look back at for the rest of our lives. They bring the day back to life every single time!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Miguel Angel Photography 19
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/10/2018

Phenomenal

Miguel was absolutely outstanding with the photography for my wedding. My photos are stunning and everything I've drempt of.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Candyce

Candyce · Married on 10/05/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Miguel was extremely accommodating and professional from day 1. He made our wedding day that much more special with his attention to detail and genuine thoughtfulness. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful...more than we could have imagined! Miguel has given us amazing memories to last a lifetime! I would recommend Miguel to anyone...anywhere...his skill is amazing!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Miguel was great! He was very responsive and professional and the photos are phenomenal!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Christina · Married on 09/09/2018

Excellent photographer and captures great candid moments:)

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Miguel was great to work with! He made us feel comfortable, while having a ton of fun. Very easy going, and not concerned with the time limit (as other photographers are very strict with the time limit). Miguel focused on getting great photos and making us happy. The photos speak for themselves. The angles he chose were perfect. Most of the photos didn't even need to be enhanced, as the raw photos we're so beautiful! He even sent us our photos the same night! I highly recommend hiring Miguel!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Miguel Angel Photography 20
    Miguel Angel Photography 21
    Miguel Angel Photography 22
    Miguel Angel Photography 23
    Miguel Angel Photography 24
    Miguel Angel Photography 25

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

Miguel was amazing!! He was kind and patient. He went above and beyond to get amazing photos on our wedding day. While taking pictures you can see how passionate he is about photography and how every shot is invisioned and thought out befor it is taken. I highly recommend him. I will use him again for any other pictures we may need in the future.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Ruth · Married on 08/04/2018

Miguel is a wonderful person and even better photographer! We had our pictures 11 days after our wedding and they are ALL SO BEAUTIFUL! He did a great job at keeping me and my groom calm the day of and helped us deal with some hiccups. He is very responsive, kind, and super easy to work with. We feel truly blessed to have found him and we are so in love with our pictures.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Miguel Gonzalez · Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding july 14 2018

Excellent professional and details oriented
    A professional with excellent customer service skills, knowledge and desire
    Recomended all time!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Ariana · Married on 06/09/2018

He was Amazing. I could not have asked for a better photographer. She was very professional and patient with me. He made sure that we discuss everything that i wanted for my big. Hands down the best photographer i EVER had.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Miguel Angel Photography 26
    Miguel Angel Photography 27
    Miguel Angel Photography 28
    Miguel Angel Photography 29

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2018

Already received a sneak peek from our wedding that was 4 days ago and we are very happy with the photos we’ve seen so far and can’t wait to see the rest!! You will forever be our photographer of choice...our family is blown away with the pictures we’ve seen so far....very impressed!!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our special day!!! ❤️

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Miguel Angel Photography 37
    Miguel Angel Photography 38
    Miguel Angel Photography 39

Ashley · Married on 04/29/2018

Miguel and his assistant were amazing! he got every shot i had ever dreamed of. he was very quick and efficient i saw no waisted time with him. With a photographer its all about timing and he nailed it!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Galia · Married on 04/21/2018

Miguel was so easy and fun to work with. He took our engagement photos and will be taking our wedding photos. It felt so natural shooting with him. He was very profesional from start to finish. On top of everything he gave us our photographs the next day! He is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a photographer who is truly passionate for what he does. Very creative and an expert in playing with natural lighting. The quality of his work is one of a kind. Thanks so much Miguel! Can't wait for the wedding day!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Miguel Angel Photography 40
    Miguel Angel Photography 41
    Miguel Angel Photography 42
    Miguel Angel Photography 43
    Miguel Angel Photography 44
    Miguel Angel Photography 45

Tiffany · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely amazing!!! His pictures are breathtaking and so easy to work with!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Autumn · Married on 04/14/2018

I HIGHLY RECOMMED Miguel for your wedding photography or any photography you need done!! Miguel was more than amazing to me and my husband on our wedding day! He knew exactly what we wanted and was so easy to work with!! From the very beginning all the way up until our wedding day Miguel was so easy to contact and responded immediately with any questions we had, he was everything we could have asked for in a photographer and our pictures turned out better then I could have ever expected! THANK YOU SO MUCH MIGUEL! We cant wait to work with you again soon in the future!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nikki · Married on 04/13/2018

I had initially booked another photographer, I am so so SO thankful I switched to Miguel. I couldn’t get his photos out of my head and I am so happy with the pictures I have seen. He had a sneak peek back to me earlier than I had anticipated and he did SUCH a good job! He helped to pose us and took all of our “must have shots” if you don’t have a photographer don’t settle for less. This is your day and you deserve to love your photos.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/06/2018

Miguel did our beach wedding and did a fantastic job! He provided us so many amazing photos and very easy to work with! I would highly recommend him:)

Sent on 04/24/2018

Savannah · Married on 03/15/2018

Miguel is absolutely amazing. He recently did my engagement photos and the turn out was breath taking. We first scheduled our engagement photos and had to cancel I was so upset but Miguel was so understanding and nice he made me feel so much better. Once we rescheduled he came out and did an amazing job I couldn't ask for a better day. I can't wait for him to take my wedding day pictures.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Carrie · Married on 03/10/2018

These are the best pictures Joe and I have even taken. I am happy that we have such beautiful pictures forever!!!! Miguel was so accommodating and gave us everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 12/05/2017