Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

49 Reviews for miguel Alexan Hair & Makeup Artist

Fake Lashes (2)
Consultations (1)
Group Services (1)
Blowouts (1)

Miguel did an amazing job with myself and my bridesmaids. Not only is he talented in hair and makeup, he is also quick and great to work with. Gracias Miguel for making us all look our best on my wedding day !

Profile Picture suzanna , 7/3/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Love, Love, Love Miguel. I had a destination wedding so I was able to finalize what I wanted through phone calls and email. He came the day before the wedding to do a testing which I though was awesome because we were prepared for the wedding. On the wedding day he worked smoothly and the final product was awesome. He did hair and makeup for my bridesmaid, maid of honor, flower girl , my mother and myself (the bride). He did exactly what I had in mind for my wedding and he did hairstyles that would help with the weather of the island. Overall he was the best. I truly highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

I was very pleased with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I didn't have much time before my wedding to do a test run but he was very flexible to accommodate my schedule. The bridal party really enjoyed spending the morning with his glam squad getting us ready for pictures.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/29/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Miguel,

He did a terrific job at my wedding. He was very professional, on time, and listen to all my request. Exceptional work!

Profile Picture User5336868, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I met Miguel very briefly during my wife's trail make-up run. He was a very nice guy and delivered just as he promised. A lot of the Brides party kept mentioning to me that they loved all the work that he and his assistant did the day of the wedding. When my wife was talking with me about Miguel before the wedding, she mentioned that "he was the best" in Puerto Rico. The one time I had to hold back tears was when I saw my mother and I saw my bride. They both looked amazingly beautiful!!!!!! I guess my wife was right, Miguel is the best!

Profile Picture Cornelius, 8/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

When my wedding planner told me about choosing a makeup/hair artist for myself, I told her: "Thank you, but I don't think I would like that." Well, my mom somehow found out about it and suggested that we should do it together. Wanting to make my mom happy, I agreed. I am personally not much into make up or hairstyling, and my fear was that some strange person was going to make me look totally different than myself and that no one was going to recognize me at the wedding, including my fiancee. But I have to say, very honestly, that Miguel Alexan surprised me. First of all, he has a very warm and friendly personality, which made me feel welcomed and open to be honest with him about what I wanted. That means a lot when it comes to services such as this, because, not only you're paying for it, but if there is a time when you want to feel totally comfortable with how you look is your wedding. Miguel Alexan not only listened to my suggestions and honored them, but he also came up with a totally beautiful style that I loved. It ended up being a good partnership of me getting what I had imagined for myself along with the good taste and skill of a professional. On the day of the wedding, many, many people hugged me and put their hands/arms all over my face and hair but at the end I was still looking fresh. That is another reason why I learned to appreciate such a professional work. In short, not only I felt very pleased with Miguel Alexan's work, but I recommend that you check it out. All the best!

Profile Picture Iriann, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexan, gracias por dedicarte de lleno el dia de mi boda, quede como tda una reina, tnes un talento extraordinario pr mas aún gracias por concentir a mi nena eres un ser humano maravilloso por dentro y por fuera....me dejastes radiante.. .uuuff...Eres unico.. me veia espectacular en todo momento, el maquillaje y peinado duraron toda la noche. Eres todo un profesional, 100% recomendado.

Profile Picture sheirley, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I wish there was a million star button for Miguel bc I would definitely chose it. He was like my fairy godfather. I am from NY but my wedding was held in PR and originally I chose a "celebrity" make up artist who completely played me. Miguel came recommended by our photographer Tuko ( http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/click-expressions-bayamon/986a7b3f3cd63ff8.html ) and the other makeup artist's unprofessionalism was a blessing in disguise. Miguel worked with us to arrange my trial the day of my bachelorette so I could look great. After he completed my look I felt like a celebrity! I am a makeup addict and was blown away at his attention to detail and technique. Not only was it super professional and used the best products, he also went over the different things he was doing so I could (try) duplicate it on my own. Originally our contract was for myself and a 3 ladies in my bridal party, by the end of the trial everyone wanted him to glam them up including my mother and madrina. So it went from 4 ppl to 8 and he was very accommodating/flexible to include everyone. Now comes the amazing part. On the day of my wedding 75% of Puerto Rico was w/o power due to the crazy rainstorm the night before and I was going to freak out of course. Miguel not only arrived on time, he came w/ ideas and solutions. Bc we had no power no styling tools could be used which was a HUGE problem for 8 ppl waiting to get their hair done. He was patient w/ me even offering his home which still had power. Just when we were going to leave the power came back on (but the gesture was definitely appreciated) and he unpacked and got down to business as well as his assistant. He was able to pull off all 8 of us in a timely manner while all looking gorgeous. I must note that all 8 of us had different texture, style, and length of hair and it made no difference in his quality of work. I highly recommend him and wish I could bring him to NY to glam me up for alllllll my events. Xoxo

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miguel is AMAZING!!!! I cannot say enough good things about his work. Not only is he fun and friendly to work with but he is so talented!!! Being from New York and not being able to try him out prior to our wedding worried me but I felt assurance after seeing photos of his work. Then upon my arrival to Puerto Rico we did a trial for my rehearsal and I was completely blown away. I have never received so many compliments before. He did even better than what I imagined for both days of hair and makeup! He also did hair and makeup for 7 other ladies in my bridal party and everyone looked absolutely stunning!!! I wish we lived closer so that I could have him do my hair and makeup more often - he really is THE BEST!!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miguel is amazing at working with different styles of hair. He made me look gorgeous! I loved the makeup and hair on my wedding day. He is easy to communicate with online and in person. I speak Spanish so that helps, but he speaks English as well.

Profile Picture Nataly, 6/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miguel was amazing! I just got married on Memorial Day weekend and he made myself and everyone in my bridal party look absolutely beautiful! He was an awesome guy and very talented, I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

He was great!!! My hair and makeup were perfect and I got so many compliments on how great I looked. He really made me feel beautiful for my wedding day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Terrysa, 5/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miguel Alexan from the beginning was accessible, humble and above all professional. In my wedding day I look so beautiful, and my bridemaids too. That day we also left us beautiful helped us to relax and laugh nonstop. I recommend it 100%. Alexan thanks for your great work, you're a good professional, very successful.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Simply the best! All the girls looked beautifull! I had soo many compliments of how stunning beautifull I look.. He's the best.

Profile Picture Carina, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miguel is the best!!!!! He is an artist.. He took care of me and my bridesmaids and OMG the transformations were unreal.. He made sure we were comfortable calmed my nerves with his sense of humor. A tremendous person. If you want to look top o the line on your wedding make sure you give him a call....

Profile Picture Cinthia, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miguel Alexan is so AMAZING!!! I would not have had anyone else do my hair and make-up on my wedding day. I chose a package deal Miguel had on promotion and there were 3 total included in the package; myself, and the 2 mother's. Miguel came to my hotel for my trial. He came completely prepared and did a trial run of both my hair and make-up. When the big day rolled around Miguel was ALL A PROFESSIONAL; he brought one assistant and he was so flexible with us (we added one person to receive services hair from him). The environment was SO relaxed in the room. I felt happily nervous and his energy was vibrant, calm and you can tell he is DEVOTED to his work! He even joked with my friends and family! When it came to me...we made some small tweaks to my make-up look and hair...he didn't even twitch at the thought of making changes...I could tell his mission that day was to make ME happy :)

And I can't boast any more about how happy I was with my look. He did a SPECTACULAR job. I felt so beautiful on my special day. Both mothers looked gorgeous and our pictures show it!

If I could give Miguel 100 stars I would. When I return to the island for any special events he will be my go-to person!!

Gracias Miguel....fuiste un angel en un dia tan especial para nosotros!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/31/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miguel Alexan and his work team did my hair and makeup, and I am extremely pleased to say that his professionalism, quality of service and excellence are remarkable. I highly recommend Alexan. His work speaks for itself, he is a complete professional and an excellent artist.

Profile Picture Llersa, 1/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

El mejor de los mejores.... Gracias Miguel por hacer que luciera tan hermosa el dia de mi boda... Parecia una princesaaaaaaaa.....

Profile Picture cynthia, 12/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Thank you for that awesome service!

Profile Picture User4599414, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very talented and professional, Highly recomended,

Profile Picture Mariana, 11/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Miguel provided hair and make up for 10 gals on our wedding day. He didn't just only made everyone beautiful, he has the right combination of professionalism and being fun to be around. We recommend his services!

Profile Picture Edith, 11/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Como comenzar!! Sin duda alguna recomiendo a Miguel a toda que quiera lucir espectacular! No tan solo es excelente profesional, sino que el amor por su trabajo se deja ver. Realmente es un artista y el valor de su trabajo no tiene limite. Gracias por hacerme quedar regia el día de mi boda. Fue un trabajo de alto calibre y calidad. Todo el mundo estuvo enamorado. Definitivamente sus servicios son los mejores que he visto y continuare utilizando los mismos. 5 estrellas pq no hay mas!!

Profile Picture Frances, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Que mas que decir que es el mejor!!!!!!!! Gracias miguel por haberme dejado super hermosa el dia de mi boda! La iglesia que era sin aire y aun así que sude, mi maquillaje estaba intacto. Baile, salte, llore en fin hice de todo y aun así el maquillaje seguía igual de hermoso. Gracias a ti los invitados no dejaban de decirme que era la novia mas hermosa y que me veía bella y todo gracias a ti. Y que decir de mi hermana y mi mama que las dejaste hermosisimassssss!!! Es que te votaste!!!! Mil gracias miguel por todo de verdad que eres el mejor.

Profile Picture Maria de L, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alexan was absolutely amazing!! He was so sweet and responsive. He knew exactly what I wanted and did it perfectly and better than I could have imagined! He was so great to work with. I couldn't be happier to have had him do my hair and makeup on my wedding day!!! We love Alexan!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tu trabajo habla por si solo, tu profesionalismo, carisma, personalidad te hacen excelente ser humano y profesional, quien sin duda me dejo como toda una reina, tal y como yo lo queria. Lo recomiendo a ojos cerrados. Que Dios te bendiga y te permita seguir cosechando exitos!!

Profile Picture Dayana, 10/18/14, 1 Review