Midtown Jewelers Reviews

Midtown Jewelers 3
Midtown Jewelers 4

sarah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Engagement & Wedding Rings

My fiancé and I recently moved to Reston and were in desperate search for a local jeweler because a stone from my engagement ring fell out. When meeting with them, they put our minds at ease and reassured us that they'd be able to help. After getting to know them and their business, we couldn't imagine working with or buying our wedding bands from any other jeweler. They were so thorough throughout the whole process, never trying to upsell or push us in another direction. They have been there for us every step of the way, and even clean my engagement ring for free when I need it! They have continued to leave our jewelry looking flawless. We were so lucky to stumble upon a genuine, reliable jeweler. We HIGHLY recommend Midtown Jewelers!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Basim · Married on 07/05/2019

I cant say enough good things about Midtown Jewelers and in particular Nancy Malesic. It was the first jewelry store that I walked into to "browse" for engagement rings. This was about a month before I planned to propose. Like most guys I had tried to go on the internet to do some research and was absolutely lost. A friend who came with me looked on yelp and heard from a friend about Midtown so we decided to go there first. We were greeted by Nancy. She was incredibly welcoming and in a great way not what I had expected with a jeweler. What I mean by that, is that she was concerned more about what my to be fiance wanted and not concerned about up-selling me in any way. She showed me a great number of rings but never once pushed one over the other (believe me she could have pushed me to buy a crazy expensive one).

Once I decided on the ring we moved on to the diamonds and Nancy unlike others was completely honest. She showed me some larger. more expensive diamonds and when asked for her opinion didn't try to sell those. She pointed to a slightly smaller one that was more clear and cheaper. All the diamonds were in the range that I was willing to spend but she gave me her honest opinion which I greatly appreciated. 4 weeks out I had come to the conclusion on what I wanted but we had run into a problem of how soon it could be done. The diamond would need to be sent to California where the ring would be made. Nancy rushed the order and was able to get it done within 3 weeks as opposed to the 4 weeks needed which would have put me on the edge and possibly ruined my plans. The entire team at Midtown is great. I had a chance to speak with Bobby as well and he was beyond helpful. I now only hope my fiance gets my wedding band from them because I certainly will be coming back for hers.

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • Paul-Kate

Paul-Kate Emerson · Married on 04/28/2019

All the sparkles!

We love the engagement ring we bought from Midtown Jewelers. Midtown Jewelers was the first place we looked and the only place that totally captured our eye. The staff were great and never made us feel pressured and the Danhov Abbraccio felt unique and help make the occasion special.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Larry · Married on 01/01/2019

Excellent service. Really a stress free experience. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kevin · Married on 12/15/2018

I would absolutely recommend Midtown Jewelers to anyone looking for an engagement ring! Bobby and his staff were incredibly helpful when it came to picking the perfect ring that would fit our budget. He personally selects diamonds that look stunning and get the biggest and best quality stones for the price. He also worked with us on the price so that we could get a truly stunning ring. I will definitely be a lifelong customer of Midtown Jewelers!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Jeffry · Married on 10/20/2018

Friendly staff and great value for the engagement ring, thank you!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Mike · Married on 10/05/2018

Bobby Singh at Midtown Jewelers in Reston is one of a kind! He helped me build this amazing ring for my fiancé who absolutely loved it.

I went to other jewelers prior including Mervise and Kay’s and picked out a few options. He was able to duplicate what I saw elsewhere in a munch nicer band that exceeded my expectations.

Bobby and his team were really helpful and informative in finding the perfect diamond at a great price. He was super easy to work with, very knowledgeable and patient. If any of guys out there are thinking of popping the big question I highly recommend you go see Bobby for any help. — at Midtown Jewelers.

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Midtown Jewelers 5
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/29/2018

Midtown Jewelers is the best! Bobby provided such a wonderful experience for my fiance and I. We went engagement ring shopping together at Midtown Jewelers and I picked out the style I liked best. Bobby took care of the rest. The ring he helped my fiance pick out was more beautiful than I had anticipated (we were shopping for an engagement ring on a budget). I could barely believe the ring he gave me when he proposed...it looked like he went way over budget. My engagement ring is solid, high-quality material - I've been wearing it everyday for almost a year and not a single visible scratch or missing stones. It still shines like the day he gave it to me and I can't help but stare at it's beauty. Overall, Midtown provided excellent customer service and their products are of superior quality. I will definitely be shopping for our wedding bands at Midtown Jewelers.

Sent on 02/26/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/15/2018

I would highly recommend coming here. The staff here treats you has if you were a part of there family and are very responsive if you have any questions and are available at all hours of the day. Bobby helped me with everything and we will be going back for our wedding bands.

Sent on 05/26/2017

David · Married on 06/30/2018

Buying an engagement ring is a scary thing. I felt much better after working with Lynn.

Sent on 07/14/2017

John · Married on 06/02/2018

I worked with Lynn at Midtown Jewelers when purchasing an engagement ring. I could not have been happier with the service she provided, the patience with my questions and being very informative and understanding during the entire process. The store also had a great selection and everyone was very friendly, we plan on using Midtown for our wedding bands as well!

Sent on 05/07/2017

John · Married on 05/15/2018

Great overall experience. Went in with an idea and they helped turn into a reality! The customer service was excellent from the moment I walked in the door. Nancy was able to show me different options to make sure I found exactly what I was looking for. Management/ownership was very fair and flexible with pricing and I am excited to come back for the wedding band. Extremely happy with the end product and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Matthew · Married on 03/10/2018

Lynn was a pleasure to work with. Responded to my emails at all hours, offered valuable insight when I was making my decision, and made the engagement ring purchase one less thing to worry about!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Eric · Married on 01/20/2018

After going to do many dealers, working with Vijay was a dream. Provided a no pressure situation and helped my fiancée chose something she would not regret. Really took the time to explain ring sizes and ensure her ring was a proper fit.

Sent on 04/29/2017

Bernadette · Married on 01/06/2018

Midtown Jewelers was wonderful to work with. Everyone was professional, courteous, and friendly. They had a wide range of styles of bands and rings and helped us each narrow down the style we wanted. They answered all our questions about caring for the jewelry and the specific type of metals we got. They were also very good about working within our budget and didn't try to upsell us, which we appreciated. They even brought in multiple stones within our price range for me to compare. Midtown Jewelers was a delight to work with, and I recommend them 100%.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Hannah · Married on 01/06/2018

I am a picky bride and started ring shopping with my fiancé with a very skeptical attitude. We walked into Midtown Jewelers and I described in about three words what I thought I was looking for. The first ring that was brought out was the one! I love it more and more every time I look at it. Thanks Midtown! See you when we have to get our wedding bands...

Sent on 10/17/2017

Claudia · Married on 11/11/2017

I was very pleased with my experience. My husband wedding band was exactly what I hoped for and more. The process was pain free and enjoyable. This was a gift, and my husband absolutely loves it. It was a bit pricey however, but I understand that, that is the nature of one-of-a-kind handmade works of art. STUNNING PIECE OF ART. Extremely glad I chose Midtown Jewelers.

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Midtown Jewelers 6
  • User7642278 · 1+ year ago

I was very pleased with my experience purchasing a setting for an engagement ring with a family diamond. I will definitely be returning for the wedding band.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Egey · Married on 10/28/2017

Work with Vijay! Had a stress free and extremely down to earth experience picking out my engagement ring. He worked within my budget and we landed on a ring design that she loved! The ring was purchased, designed, set, and appraised within a month. Very smooth and enjoyable experience overall. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Mark · Married on 10/28/2017

Lynn was very helpful, I basically needed a custom ring. She communicated with me throughout the process via email, which was appreciated.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Malissa · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved the experience. They were very flexible and patient as we figured out what we wanted and what worked for us.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Ben · Married on 10/07/2017

I got my ring very customized so naturally I had many questions and specifications to make the ring absolutely perfect. The jeweler I worked with not only put up with all my questions (and it was a lot), but the jeweler was extremely helpful and extremely accommodating of me and my questions. I was able to text, call, and e-mail my jeweler whenever needed. She responded very promptly with great information. She even went in early one day to help me out. This store and their employees don't just go the extra mile, but go many extra miles. I was so blown away by the help I got that I even wanted my fiance to meet the jeweler who helped me. I would highly, highly recommend Midtown Jewelers. I'm not sure if other places add an extremely personalized touch like Midtown does, but Midtown Jewelers is both a safe bet and a fantastic bet to make your engagement ring as special as possible.

Sent on 07/19/2016
  • Danny · Married on 09/30/2017

Vijay have me a great deal on a gorgeous ring! He is enthusiastic and passionate about his craft.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Jason · Married on 09/29/2017

Midtown Jewelers was excellent to work with especially working with Vijay. He took the time to work with me to find the perfect ring. He also answered all of my questions promptly and was very courteous. The initial visit was great as I came in with my girlfriend and I walked out know knowing I would be buying my ring from them! Thank you for your help and for providing such a positive experience!

Sent on 01/11/2017

David · Married on 09/16/2017

Awesome buying experience. Not pushy at all and very knowledgeable and helpful

Sent on 07/30/2017