Midnight Sun Company Reviews

74 | Media, PA

74 Reviews for Midnight Sun Company

74 Midnight Sun Company Reviews

Alison · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Midnight Sun was a breeze and Go Go Gadjet was a highlight of our wedding for everyone. I said from day 1 that all I wanted from our reception was a giant dance party with my favorite people and GGG gave me just that. They were absolutely incredible.

Larry · Married on 11/04/2017

Kristen and the Noise performed at my daughter's wedding last weekend. The band was full of energy and enthusiasm and got the crowd into that mode very quickly. They were superb musicians and Kristen is a great singer. They also let my son and I play a song with them as a surprise to my daughter and were very gracious and even let us play their guitars. The band helped enormously in making the wedding the great event that it turned out to be. I would highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

I'll start with the general consensus of everyone who attended our wedding - "That was the most fun i've ever had at a wedding"

The largest factor was the legendary performance and professionalism of GoGo Gadjet and the DJ/Emcee, Gizmo. From our initial conversations, we could tell that working with Midnight Sun and GoGo Gadjet was the right decision. Even a year in advance, the communication was prompt and pleasant. We had been huge fans of the band from many shows in State College, PA and Dewey Beach, DE. They more than rocked the house down. It was basically a private concert with 150 of our closest friends and family. Additionally, DJ Gizmo was a great emcee for the event. He asked all the right questions to make sure the night went smooth. It was seriously a dream.

I couldn't possibly recommend Collette, Jeff and the guys, Gizmo, and Midnight Sun enough. Simply the best.

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2017

Burnt Sienna was great! They made the party. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had at the wedding and how great Burnt Sienna was.

Julie · Married on 09/03/2017

We booked go go gadget for our wedding and they were amazing! They really made our wedding so much fun, everyone was out on the dance floor the entire time. They are the best!

Dana · Married on 06/30/2017

Kristen and the noise brought our wedding to a whole other level. Everyone had so much fun the dance floor was packed and it’s exactly what i wanted our wedding to be.

jen · Married on 06/04/2017

Go Go Gadget was absolutely amazing at our wedding in June.!! Everyone is still raving about their performance and the music. Midnight Sun and Colleen also were very quick to respond, professional and easy to deal with. Overall highly recommend!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2016

Burnt Sienna ROCKED our wedding! When it came time to hire a band/DJ for our wedding, we were extremely torn. We looked at several DJs as well as other bands. Other wedding bands that we considered were ok but did not compare. They were much more expensive than other wedding bands which is why it took us so long to decide, but in the end, we are so happy we hired them because they were well worth the money! Included in the price is a DJ to perform all of the announcements and band breaks. We had DJ Gizmo who did a fantastic job! He was great with handling last minute issues like having rain during our outside ceremony and the flower girls switching around during the grand entrance. At the time we hired Burnt Sienna, Rayvon was the lead singer (now in Go Go Gadget). We absolutely loved him and had a panic attack when we realized Rayvon was leaving. Colette and Rick re-assured us immediately that the bands were willing to honor the weddings that had hired them before the swap and the lead singers agreed to swap back for our wedding. Well little did we know, we had both Eric (now in Burnt Sienna) and Rayvon (now in Go Go Gadget) the night of our wedding! Rayvon is an amazing singer and sang at our ceremony for me as I walked down the aisle. All of the guys are extremely talented. Our guests could not stop raving about them and at the end of the night, were screaming "one more song!" If you want your guests to be talking about your reception for months, #getburnt and hire them! Or hire Go Go Gadget!

Chelsey · Married on 07/02/2016

We booked Go Go Gadjet for our wedding and they were beyond amazing. I was happy that the price included having a DJ to play during the bands breaks and some of the more traditional wedding reception parts i.e. first dance, cake cutting, etc.

Jeff from Go Go went above and beyond to personalize the set list for me. I'm a singer, so he created a special version of a song for me to sing to my husband! Everyone is still raving about how incredible they were and how the band was their favorite part of the whole wedding weekend! I so suggest hiring a live band.

Working with Midnight Sun to book the band was an easy and enjoyable process. They were very responsive and catered to all of my requests.

Working with Kristen and the Noise and DJ Gizzmo for our wedding was wonderful! They were great with setting things up before the wedding to know what we wanted- Kristen even learned songs for us! The day of, they were perfection. All the songs we want were played, names pronounced correctly, we couldn't have asked for more. The thing that people compliment us most about the wedding was the band/DJ. They were awesome! Highly recommend!

Rob · Married on 02/14/2016

Kristen and the Noise traveled all the way to Jamaica to play at our wedding and boy were they worth it! Not only did they absolutely crush at the actual wedding, but they were cool enough to hang with us other parts of the weekend as well. Super flexible, learned a bunch of special songs for us and outright drove the party on the beach all night. And when the hotel tried to shut down the party, the crowd would not have it and neither would Kristen as she sung an acapella "Shout" in the sand to cap it off. Highly recommend!!

Steven · Married on 12/18/2015

Burnt Sienna did a fabulous job for our company's holiday party! I've seen them many times and they get better each year!

Kristen and The Noise were awesome! They really knew how to engage the people at our party and get them moving. What a great time!

Angenette · Married on 12/04/2015

Lost in Paris performed for our crowd of over 600 people and was a HUGE hit! Their repertoire is excellent - they sing everything that you can think of and do it SO well! Every time people wanted to take a break, they would start with another song that got everyone on their feet. They were also on-time, very professional, and made the event a true success!

Nancy · Married on 11/21/2015

We worked with Midnight Sun to book Burnt Sienna for our wedding. A long time fan of the band, it was a dream come true to have them play our wedding. Colette, the band, and DJ Tommy B were all fantastic. Between the pre-event planning (insurance, set lists, schedules, etc) to the day of, everything was amazing. We've seen the band in concert at bars and clubs many times. The vibe they set at each of their shows was exactly what we wanted at our wedding and they certainly delivered. You couldn't tell whose side guests were from - everyone was out on the dance floor - young and old - singing along and enjoying themselves. Multiple friends and family have told us that our wedding was the most fun one they've been too, largely due to Burnt Sienna. DJ Tommy B filled in between sets seamlessly and when our Maitr D tried to railroad our pre-defined schedule of events DJ Tommy was right there mediating to make sure my husband and I and the maitr d were happy with the final results. If you are looking for an amazing band and a super fun evening, look no further than Midnight Sun and Burnt Sienna! They are well worth every penny we spent!

This band is amazing! They know how to read any crowd and come up with set lists based on the energy, timing and guests for each individual event. They kept everyone coming back to the dance floor time and time again. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Renee · Married on 11/06/2015

Worth Every Penny!

This was a vendor that My husband and I wanted to really focus on for our wedding. I have seen Kristen and the Noise perform many times in Delaware and they always know how to have a good time and put on a great performance! They are cover band that gives you a wide spectrum of music to choose from and sings it well. They provided a great flow for the night, their energy was high and the dance floor was NEVER empty! They made sure that every demographic had a song to dance to. The band and MC were amazing to work with and 100% accommodating, especially on the night of. My only small gripe would be that a couple days before the event to speak with Kristen herself live, to make sure you go over every detail that you told the assistant about, as some items can get lost in translation. Besides that, my guests are still commenting on our amazing they were.

Jackie · Married on 10/10/2015

When I got engaged, having Lost In Paris at my wedding was my one non-negotiable item. I contacted Midnight Sun Company, found out the dates they were available, and everything was planned around that - not even joking. Lost In Paris made my wedding perfect, and I couldn't imagine having any other entertainment! All of my guests had a blast and the dance floor was packed the whole night!

We booked Crazy in Stereo for our wedding, and we could not be happier that we did!

The band and Colette were a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding. The band offered to learn our first dance and our parent dances, and they did a phenomenal job with them.

The band put together an amazing set list, and the dance floor was packed from the beginning of the night to the end of the night. We knew that choosing the right band was one of the most important choices we would make for the reception, and we would choose Crazy in Stereo over and over again.

Vinny and the whole band continuously engaged the crowd and did an excellent job MCing the night as well. Many of our friends and family told us that our event was the best wedding that they had ever been to, and it would not have been as much fun without Crazy in Stereo.

We even shared some spinach & artichoke dip and meatballs with the band at the bar after the reception.

I would HIGHLY recommend CIS for your wedding or any event!

Ken · Married on 09/19/2015

I have followed Kristen and the Noise from my beach days in Delaware, to the bars in Baltimore and an excursion or two to the Borgata in Atlantic City. This band is simply amazing! Super high energy, great blend of music, and very personal. They were not only the performers at our wedding reception, they were an integral part of the whole night. Rick and Colette at Midnight Sun (the booking agency) were incredibly professional and responsive in every way. It all went like clockwork!

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

Midnight Sun Company & Burnt Sienna were outstanding. I am so lucky to have found them in Killington VT (playing at the Pickle Barrel). They were THAT good so we flew them across the country to Santa Fe, NM to play at our wedding. They truly rocked the house. My 90 year old grandfather who recently had hip surgery was tearing up the dance floor. There wasn't one person sitting when the band was playing. This is not your traditional "wedding" band, this is a top tier, incredibly talented band that happens to play at the best weddings!!

• User6205449 · 2+ years ago

We hired BURNT SIENNA for our wedding in September! We've seen them play a few times before and knew we had to have them at our wedding because it wouldn't have been a party without them! Colette from Midnight Sun was AMAZING to work with! She was so responsive (I'm talking emailed me back within minutes). Brides know that's unheard of and it took so much stress off of me! Our venue booked a wedding the morning of ours not long before the date and it threw off our entire timeline. Colette worked with us and the venue directly to have everything together within the small time frame they were given. The band members set up even though they don't typically do that. The DJ was also amazing. He played the music for our ceremony and handled the first dances, intros and music in between sets. People still talk about our wedding and how it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to! I can't recommend these guys enough! Every single person is just the best!

Shelby · Married on 07/11/2015

Our wedding was unbelievable and we cannot say enough incredible things about Crazy in Stereo! Communication with the band was awesome and easy, they were wonderful to work with, and their performance was EPIC!! From the first song to the last, they had everyone on the dance floor including my 2-year-old niece and my 88-year-old grandfather! Vinny and Lisa learned our first song and even added in a harmonica--perfect! People are still talking about the music. I could keep going but just do yourself a favor and book Crazy in Stereo for your next event! They were truly unforgettable!!

Megan · Married on 05/30/2015

From the moment we contacted Lost in Paris to inquire about availability our experience was spectacular. Colette with their booking agency was knowledgeable, responsive, and so very helpful! Our wedding was more than we could have imagined thanks to Lost in Paris! The dance floor was filled from the moment the reception started! DJ Gizzmo came with LIP and was a perfect master of ceremony - he also played the perfect dinner music! We cannot thank LIP enough for helping us host our dream wedding!