50 Reviews for Middle Tennessee Minister

Episcopalian (1)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)
50 Middle Tennessee Minister Reviews

Keith and I were so pleased to have Reverend Vaughn officiate our wedding. We appreciated his quick responses to all our e-mails prior to the big day. He sent us the ceremony script in advance and ensured it read just the way we wanted. The ceremony went off without a hitch - very very well done. There is no doubt that Reverend Vaughn enjoys what he does - it is evident in his delivery and persona. He is definitely in the right field. In addition, Reverend Vaughn was very personable and mingled with our guests both before and after the ceremony. His professionalism and demeanor helped put our nervousness at bay and allowed us to truly enjoy the event. I highly recommend Reverend Vaughn for your big day!!!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz12345.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Edward Vaughan gave us a beautiful ceremony. He is incredibly friendly and made the service fit our needs and beliefs. We were so happy with our day. We highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Eilidh, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So glad to have Edward Vaughn perform our ceremony! He was so kind! The speech he created was perfect and added the amount of humor I was asking for. Thank you so much, Mr. Vaughn!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much! Very happy we chose you to perform the ceremony. Will keep you in mind for other friends and family.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loved Rev. Edward Vaughn! He was so professional and did the ceremony perfectly!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Did a great job. Made the process easy and helped make our day everything we wanted!

Profile Picture Travis, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We hired Rev Vaughan as officiant for our wedding, and I would highly recommend him to others for their special day. He made everything go perfectly.

Profile Picture Chris, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We did a nonreligious ceremony and we loved the way he did it.

Profile Picture Paige, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Edward Vaughn was WONDERFUL to work with! Leading up to our wedding I spoke with him multiple times on how we wanted our ceremony to be. I even made changes within a few weeks of the wedding, and he was more than willing to change his sermon to fit our needs. He was very responsive in getting back to me when contacting him. He gave a wonderful sermon at the wedding. The ceremony did not feel rushed, but it was not very long either. During the reception Rev. Vaughn interacted with our friends and family! He was even in the photo booth we had. I highly recommend him as an officiant. We were very happy he was apart of our wedding!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Thank you so much for officiating our wedding! Edward provided a beautiful service for our small wedding this past weekend. I highly recommend Edward as a wedding officiant, he was accommodating to the simple service we wanted. Thank you again and best wishes!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews

Rev. Vaughan performed our Wedding
Ceremony with Beauty and Excellence!
We could not have been more pleased with his skills, talent, and genuine spirit.. We would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Profile Picture Carla, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion, No Denomination

Edward was so amazing and accommodating to provide the service we were looking for and making our wedding an amazing experience. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant to perform any type of ceremony you're looking for. Thanks again Edward, you were nothing but wonderful!
Adrian and Jeana Lattus

Profile Picture Jeana, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was amazing for our wedding. He made sure our ceremony was geared towards what we liked. Very easy to get in touch with and responded very fast. He also stayed a while after the ceremony which showed how much he cares and how much he loves what he does! Highly recommended

Profile Picture Kandice, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I eloped on May 26th 2018 and Ed was AMAZING! He responded to all my emails quickly and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him and will do so if anyone I meet decides to get married in Nashville. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

Reverend Edward was very professional yet personal. He did a perfect job as our officiant and we would recommend him to anyone! We loved him!

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was such a joy to have as our officiant. It was like we had known him all our lives. It was monsooning during our wedding and he just rolled with any changes we had to do. We are so glad he was apart of our special day! Having him officiate our wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

REV Edward was excellent very kind and nice. Just a warm hearted person. It felt as though he I meet him before and made us feel welcome to have him marry us. If I could get married again he be my first choice. Thank you so much Rev. Edward!!!!!

Profile Picture Torri , 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Baptist

One of the best decisions I made during my wedding was choosing Reverand Edward. He made me feel so comfortable and was very professional. I got married in TN from FL & chose him without meeting him first. I was pleasantly surprised how amazing he was and is. I’m very happy.

Profile Picture Katelyn , 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was a very beautiful Wedding !! Pastor was very professional during the service and throughout a very nice and caring person. God Bless and we recommend him very highly !!

Profile Picture Tanuel, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very warm and professional. We were so glad he was able to take care of us. He attended the rehearsal walk through and everything. Even danced with the brides!!!

Profile Picture Christina , 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mr. Vaughan was prompt, respectable, meek and professional. He has a very pleasant smile, that will brighten the entire room. I do recommend his services to the next couple, but I pray that I don't need his services anymore lol.

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted a small, simple, non religious ceremony at our house, and he came after work to perform it for us. Mr. Vaughan is very warm and friendly and I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Brandy, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was great. He was very professional and always quick to respond to questions.

Profile Picture THomas, 3/3/18, 1 Review