33 Reviews for Middle Tennessee Minister

Episcopalian (1)
Baptist (1)
Agnostic (1)
33 Middle Tennessee Minister Reviews

He was such a joy to have as our officiant. It was like we had known him all our lives. It was monsooning during our wedding and he just rolled with any changes we had to do. We are so glad he was apart of our special day! Having him officiate our wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination

REV Edward was excellent very kind and nice. Just a warm hearted person. It felt as though he I meet him before and made us feel welcome to have him marry us. If I could get married again he be my first choice. Thank you so much Rev. Edward!!!!!

Profile Picture Torri , 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Baptist

One of the best decisions I made during my wedding was choosing Reverand Edward. He made me feel so comfortable and was very professional. I got married in TN from FL & chose him without meeting him first. I was pleasantly surprised how amazing he was and is. I’m very happy.

Profile Picture Katelyn , 4/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was a very beautiful Wedding !! Pastor was very professional during the service and throughout a very nice and caring person. God Bless and we recommend him very highly !!

Profile Picture Tanuel, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very warm and professional. We were so glad he was able to take care of us. He attended the rehearsal walk through and everything. Even danced with the brides!!!

Profile Picture Christina , 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Mr. Vaughan was prompt, respectable, meek and professional. He has a very pleasant smile, that will brighten the entire room. I do recommend his services to the next couple, but I pray that I don't need his services anymore lol.

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We wanted a small, simple, non religious ceremony at our house, and he came after work to perform it for us. Mr. Vaughan is very warm and friendly and I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Brandy, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was great. He was very professional and always quick to respond to questions.

Profile Picture THomas, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Edward was everything we were hoping for on our big day! We are so glad that he preformed our ceremony. He has such a peaceful genuine way about him and it felt like he was an old friend ( even though the ceremony was the first time we had formally met!). So glad that we made a wise choice, my family was glad too! Everyone loved Rev. Edward!

Profile Picture Ivy, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Mrs. Vaughn was awesome! Our wedding was planned in two weeks so it was really short notice and we changed the location a few times but he was totally flexible and even offered to help me find a location to have the wedding since I was coming from California and didn’t know the area. He was really fast at responding to all my emails. He also didn’t mind that we had to drive an hour and then do a short hike outdoors in the rain to get to our location. He also offered to turn in our paperwork to the courts the next week and meet my husband after work to give him our marriage certificate since I had to be back in California. He was nice, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. Vaughn was a big part of our wedding day. We had a outdoor wedding and it rained that day. I was worried because of the rain and the fact it might get a little muddy since we were getting married at an old bridge. He showed up with a smile on his face and stood along side us as we were married in the rain. I was always able to reach hi before the wedding and have talked with him since the wedding.

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was extremely kind and professional and great to work with. We had a small second wedding at someone’s home and it was perfect. We would definitely recommend him to any couple no matter what the size or location of their event. We loved him!

Profile Picture Dawn, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional, helpful and compassionate. Did a wonderful ceremony and made it feel special.

Profile Picture J, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Me and my now husband were stressing out over not finding anyone who was willing to marry us due to a few minor problems and Rev Vaugn was so wonderful and easy to work with by being willing to marry us even though we were a bit away. He responds in a timely and professional manner, legitimately cares about his clients, and is an overall genuine person. We could not have done better and are so blessed and thankful to have found him.

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Edward was so great to work with. After our plan to have a family member marry us fell through, we were so worried about having someone we didn't know marry us and that the ceremony would feel impersonal. This absolutely was not the case with Rev. Edward. He met with us and helped tweak our ceremony ideas to be exactly what we wanted. He was very open to a non-religious ceremony for us as well. I feel so lucky that we found him and had him as a part of our day.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Vaughn was one of the most important parts of my wedding day. Although I had never met him prior to my wedding day, his presence was reassuring and comforting much like a family member would be. He was not only communicative leading up to the wedding, but was punctual and flawless day of. I am thankful I chose Reverend Vaughn to deliver my nuptials and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Pastor Vaughan was very kind and contacted me right away when I needed his services. He arrived on time to perform out ceremony and even joined us for our celebration after our wedding. I would recommend his services to everyone.

Profile Picture Nicki, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Words cannot express the kindness of this man. He literally made everyone feel like they have known him for years. He was also very engaging in all aspects of our wedding from leading the ceremony to just sitting and talking with everyone during the reception. I feel very lucky and blessed to have had this man do our wedding and strongly recommend him to whomever wants to join their life with the one they love.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Such a nice and caring person! I would recommend him to any couple! Very polite and easy to talk too! Just an amazing guy and very friendly!!!!!

Profile Picture Sara Jane, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was the best. Up to the wedding, it was absolutely a mess, but the whole time he was helpful in every way. He loves what he does and you can tell. I'm so glad I chose him as our wedding offiant. I don't ever do reviews but I had to let someone know how great he did! If you're looking for someone for your big that you can count on, Edward is your guy!

Profile Picture Linn, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'm not going to lie, I like this fella. He showed up early, he was friendly and had a sense of humor. He worth a whole lot more than what he got paid. After dealing with our crew the rates may go up, but he is worth it. He did a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Timothy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As our day was getting closer, I found Mr. Vaughn. He is so kind, ready to help us with our special day. He chose a special place, out in nature that was so us. His words for our ceremony were perfect. He is the TOTAL package. If you are looking for a wedding officiant, Mr. Vaughn is your man. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Mr. Vaughn helped to make our special day even more so. Ma y thsnks again, M

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Mr. Edward Vaughn was excellent at officiating our Wedding. He was very polite and friendly with everyone. He was on time with being there when he said he would be. Mr Vaughn did a great job during the ceremony and was very caring about what we wanted for our ceremony. We actually give you a 10 Mr. Vaughn. Thank you very much for being a part of our special evening.

Profile Picture Audra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was very professional, and responded to our need in a timely fashion. Definitely recommended!

Profile Picture Joseph , 9/2/17, 1 Review