20 Reviews for Middle Tennessee Minister

Customized Vows (2)
Civil Union (1)
Episcopalian (1)
20 Middle Tennessee Minister Reviews

Mrs. Vaughn was awesome! Our wedding was planned in two weeks so it was really short notice and we changed the location a few times but he was totally flexible and even offered to help me find a location to have the wedding since I was coming from California and didn’t know the area. He was really fast at responding to all my emails. He also didn’t mind that we had to drive an hour and then do a short hike outdoors in the rain to get to our location. He also offered to turn in our paperwork to the courts the next week and meet my husband after work to give him our marriage certificate since I had to be back in California. He was nice, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend him!!!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was extremely kind and professional and great to work with. We had a small second wedding at someone’s home and it was perfect. We would definitely recommend him to any couple no matter what the size or location of their event. We loved him!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dawn, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very professional, helpful and compassionate. Did a wonderful ceremony and made it feel special.

Profile Picture J, 11/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Me and my now husband were stressing out over not finding anyone who was willing to marry us due to a few minor problems and Rev Vaugn was so wonderful and easy to work with by being willing to marry us even though we were a bit away. He responds in a timely and professional manner, legitimately cares about his clients, and is an overall genuine person. We could not have done better and are so blessed and thankful to have found him.

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Edward was so great to work with. After our plan to have a family member marry us fell through, we were so worried about having someone we didn't know marry us and that the ceremony would feel impersonal. This absolutely was not the case with Rev. Edward. He met with us and helped tweak our ceremony ideas to be exactly what we wanted. He was very open to a non-religious ceremony for us as well. I feel so lucky that we found him and had him as a part of our day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Vaughn was one of the most important parts of my wedding day. Although I had never met him prior to my wedding day, his presence was reassuring and comforting much like a family member would be. He was not only communicative leading up to the wedding, but was punctual and flawless day of. I am thankful I chose Reverend Vaughn to deliver my nuptials and highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Pastor Vaughan was very kind and contacted me right away when I needed his services. He arrived on time to perform out ceremony and even joined us for our celebration after our wedding. I would recommend his services to everyone.

Profile Picture Nicki, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Words cannot express the kindness of this man. He literally made everyone feel like they have known him for years. He was also very engaging in all aspects of our wedding from leading the ceremony to just sitting and talking with everyone during the reception. I feel very lucky and blessed to have had this man do our wedding and strongly recommend him to whomever wants to join their life with the one they love.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Such a nice and caring person! I would recommend him to any couple! Very polite and easy to talk too! Just an amazing guy and very friendly!!!!!

Profile Picture Sara Jane, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was the best. Up to the wedding, it was absolutely a mess, but the whole time he was helpful in every way. He loves what he does and you can tell. I'm so glad I chose him as our wedding offiant. I don't ever do reviews but I had to let someone know how great he did! If you're looking for someone for your big that you can count on, Edward is your guy!

Profile Picture Linn, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I'm not going to lie, I like this fella. He showed up early, he was friendly and had a sense of humor. He worth a whole lot more than what he got paid. After dealing with our crew the rates may go up, but he is worth it. He did a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Timothy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As our day was getting closer, I found Mr. Vaughn. He is so kind, ready to help us with our special day. He chose a special place, out in nature that was so us. His words for our ceremony were perfect. He is the TOTAL package. If you are looking for a wedding officiant, Mr. Vaughn is your man. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Mr. Vaughn helped to make our special day even more so. Ma y thsnks again, M

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Edward was very professional, and responded to our need in a timely fashion. Definitely recommended!

Profile Picture Joseph , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Although me and my husband did something small he really made that moment so special. He was very flexible with the schedule as well. I'm really big on reviews whether good or bad I just like to be honest because we deserve to know what we are getting. With that being said it was a real pleasure to have him marry us and I highly recommend him!! Thank you for making our moment so special.

Profile Picture Mariela, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edward was wonderful!! Very flexible with working on our schedule, even with a last minute venue change due to the torrential rainfall we were getting that day. Thanks Edward for doing such a great job for us!! We appreciate you very much!! Mark & Renee

Profile Picture Renee, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Civil Union

Couldn't imagine having us married by no other. Great job! Feeling blessed from that day forward. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Cary, 7/1/17, 1 Review

He made our day!!!

Our officiant Edward was exceptional. We found him on Monday afternoon (6 days before our wedding) by that night he sent a copy of the service that was perfect for us after talking with him on the phone a few minutes. He was very personable & took care of filing the paperwork quickly. He truly made the day memorable. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Linda, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Preacher Ed was very flexible with me and my changing schedule. He worked with me to marry me quickly over the weekend and was there on time and was very friendly. I would suggest him for any couples but especially military ones as he is willing to travel to Hopkinsville or Clarksville and do marriages on the fly! Thank you so much for making my special day easier

Profile Picture Lacey, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Episcopalian, Single Religion, Customized Vows

We had a great experience with Pastor Vaughan! He was super flexible and was able to provide his services on the perfect date during the busy holiday season. If you are looking for a genuinely nice guy, Pastor Vaughan is the one for you.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/22/17, 1 Review