Middle Tennessee Minister Reviews

57 Reviews for Middle Tennessee Minister

57 Middle Tennessee Minister Reviews

Jon Emerson · Married on 10/13/2018

Saved the day

We had a tough time finding a officiant since we ate from out of town. Ed was fantastic, he was flexible, indormative and helpful. Would recommend 10/10

Nicole York · Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly what we wanted

I'm so happy we chose Edward. He made the ceremony flow perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Samuel · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent Officiant

Reverend Vaughan did an excellent job with our ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for an officiant.

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome! We liked him instantly, loved all his pics online with his customers. He was super flexible to us and we loved that he sent the wedding script to us so quickly and was fast to make any modifications we requested.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. I enjoyed talking with your family and friends. I can tell you are going to have a great marriage.

Tosha · Married on 09/01/2018

We found him and needed someone quickly as my son in law was deploying and they decided to get married before he left....he was there to help us in our time crunch! We will be using him agan next year when they have their ceremony. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

I enjoyed meeting you all. So glad I could help on short notice. I look forward to next time.

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith and I were so pleased to have Reverend Vaughn officiate our wedding. We appreciated his quick responses to all our e-mails prior to the big day. He sent us the ceremony script in advance and ensured it read just the way we wanted. The ceremony went off without a hitch - very very well done. There is no doubt that Reverend Vaughn enjoys what he does - it is evident in his delivery and persona. He is definitely in the right field. In addition, Reverend Vaughn was very personable and mingled with our guests both before and after the ceremony. His professionalism and demeanor helped put our nervousness at bay and allowed us to truly enjoy the event. I highly recommend Reverend Vaughn for your big day!!!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

I'm so pleased that you and Keith were happy with the ceremony. It was a very fun wedding and I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. I wish you both much joy and happiness!

Keith · Married on 08/18/2018

Always responded quickly and was super helpful. He made sure we were able to get our marriage counseling done with time to get our marriage license. He made the whole process less stressful!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was my honor to conduct your ceremony. Enjoy your honeymoon and new home. Best wishes!

Cynthia · Married on 07/21/2018

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz12345.

Eilidh · Married on 07/14/2018

Rev Edward Vaughan gave us a beautiful ceremony. He is incredibly friendly and made the service fit our needs and beliefs. We were so happy with our day. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I know you two will be very happy together.

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

So glad to have Edward Vaughn perform our ceremony! He was so kind! The speech he created was perfect and added the amount of humor I was asking for. Thank you so much, Mr. Vaughn!

Middle Tennessee Minister 2
    Middle Tennessee Minister 3
    Middle Tennessee Minister 4

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much! Very happy we chose you to perform the ceremony. Will keep you in mind for other friends and family.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was my honor.

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved Rev. Edward Vaughn! He was so professional and did the ceremony perfectly!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

I had a great time and so glad you are happy!

Travis · Married on 07/07/2018

Did a great job. Made the process easy and helped make our day everything we wanted!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

I'm happy you were pleased. I enjoyed meeting you both. Best wishes!!!

Chris · Married on 06/28/2018

We hired Rev Vaughan as officiant for our wedding, and I would highly recommend him to others for their special day. He made everything go perfectly.

Paige · Married on 06/23/2018

We did a nonreligious ceremony and we loved the way he did it.

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2018

Reverend Edward Vaughn was WONDERFUL to work with! Leading up to our wedding I spoke with him multiple times on how we wanted our ceremony to be. I even made changes within a few weeks of the wedding, and he was more than willing to change his sermon to fit our needs. He was very responsive in getting back to me when contacting him. He gave a wonderful sermon at the wedding. The ceremony did not feel rushed, but it was not very long either. During the reception Rev. Vaughn interacted with our friends and family! He was even in the photo booth we had. I highly recommend him as an officiant. We were very happy he was apart of our wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding. It was nice meeting your family and friends. I'm so happy you were pleased. Best wishes to you both!

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you so much for officiating our wedding! Edward provided a beautiful service for our small wedding this past weekend. I highly recommend Edward as a wedding officiant, he was accommodating to the simple service we wanted. Thank you again and best wishes!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was my honor to perform your service. I really enjoyed meeting your families. I know you will have a great life together.

Jeana · Married on 06/02/2018

Edward was so amazing and accommodating to provide the service we were looking for and making our wedding an amazing experience. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant to perform any type of ceremony you're looking for. Thanks again Edward, you were nothing but wonderful!
    Adrian and Jeana Lattus

Sent on 06/10/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was great to be a part of your big day. Ellie was just the sweetest little girl. I wish you all much happiness.

Carla · Married on 06/02/2018

Rev. Vaughan performed our Wedding
    Ceremony with Beauty and Excellence!
    We could not have been more pleased with his skills, talent, and genuine spirit.. We would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Middle Tennessee Minister 5

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was wonderful meeting you both. It was my honor to perform your wedding and I just know you are going to have a great marriage.

Kandice · Married on 05/27/2018

Edward was amazing for our wedding. He made sure our ceremony was geared towards what we liked. Very easy to get in touch with and responded very fast. He also stayed a while after the ceremony which showed how much he cares and how much he loves what he does! Highly recommended

Sent on 05/30/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was great meeting everyone. I had a great time and I wish you both all the best!

Mandy · Married on 05/26/2018

Reverend Edward was very professional yet personal. He did a perfect job as our officiant and we would recommend him to anyone! We loved him!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

My husband and I eloped on May 26th 2018 and Ed was AMAZING! He responded to all my emails quickly and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him and will do so if anyone I meet decides to get married in Nashville. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was great meeting you guys. I wish you all the best and thank you for the wonderful review.

Maggie · Married on 05/18/2018

He was such a joy to have as our officiant. It was like we had known him all our lives. It was monsooning during our wedding and he just rolled with any changes we had to do. We are so glad he was apart of our special day! Having him officiate our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Mother nature was a challenge, but it turned out great. I wish you you both all the best!

Katelyn · Married on 04/21/2018

One of the best decisions I made during my wedding was choosing Reverand Edward. He made me feel so comfortable and was very professional. I got married in TN from FL & chose him without meeting him first. I was pleasantly surprised how amazing he was and is. I’m very happy.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad my love of weddings comes through. I wish you both a long and happy marriage.