Middle Tennessee Minister Reviews

Middle Tennessee Minister 6
Middle Tennessee Minister 7

Tracy · Married on 12/31/2018

Excellent!

He took time to listen to what we wanted and helped us execute our vision. He was very personable, friendly, prompt, timely, just an all around good guy. We truly appreciate his services and time.

• Kathy

Kathy Sciremammano · Married on 11/24/2018

Wonderful! Definitely recommend Reverend Edward Vaughan!

It was an honor to have our ceremony preformed by Reverend Vaughan. We live out of state but he continued to stay in contact with us throughout our planning! Very professional, friendly, listened to our story and was able to embrace it in our service! Highly recommended him!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was great meeting everyone and getting to know you both a little better. I wish you much joy and happiness in the years ahead.

Paul · Married on 11/16/2018

A true professional who was great to work with!

Rev. Vaughn stepped in almost last minute after our original officiant was unable to perform our ceremony. Without any hesitation he helped us craft the perfect ceremony that reflected our personalities and wishes. It was the perfect mix of traditional and non-traditional. Everyone was so impressed and he was so kind to everyone who attended. It was just like he was a member of our family!

Kira · Married on 11/11/2018

10/10 would recommend to everyone.

Rev. Edward was simply fantastic. He made our special day more special and helped us bring the laughter and levity in the way we had hoped to accomplish. He was professional and fun.

Heidi · Married on 11/10/2018

100% recommend

Rev Vaughn was a joy to work with. He enjoys marring couples and has a lot of experience. He was easy to speak with and had helpful tips. His knowledge with performing ceremonies helped me coordinate the ceremony with the other vendors. He was fast to respond, affordable, and flexible to provide what we wanted for our ceremony. Nothing but rave remarks here, I have no regrets...I highly recommend!

Bailey · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful Experience

Rev. Vaughan was THE best choice to officiate our wedding! He has a great personality and was so easy to work with. He included every little detail that we wanted in our ceremony and made it personal which was a big deal for us. The verbiage was worded so beautifully - if you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding, I would 110% recommend Rev. Vaughan!

Laurence Smith · Married on 10/28/2018

Smith Wedding

Mr. Vaughan was awesome. We had a great day that we will always remember fondly. Thank you again for a great service.

Jon Emerson · Married on 10/13/2018

Saved the day

We had a tough time finding a officiant since we ate from out of town. Ed was fantastic, he was flexible, indormative and helpful. Would recommend 10/10

Nicole York · Married on 10/13/2018

Exactly what we wanted

I'm so happy we chose Edward. He made the ceremony flow perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Samuel · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent Officiant

Reverend Vaughan did an excellent job with our ceremony. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for an officiant.

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome! We liked him instantly, loved all his pics online with his customers. He was super flexible to us and we loved that he sent the wedding script to us so quickly and was fast to make any modifications we requested.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day. I enjoyed talking with your family and friends. I can tell you are going to have a great marriage.

Tosha · Married on 09/01/2018

We found him and needed someone quickly as my son in law was deploying and they decided to get married before he left....he was there to help us in our time crunch! We will be using him agan next year when they have their ceremony. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

I enjoyed meeting you all. So glad I could help on short notice. I look forward to next time.

Keith · Married on 08/18/2018

Always responded quickly and was super helpful. He made sure we were able to get our marriage counseling done with time to get our marriage license. He made the whole process less stressful!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was my honor to conduct your ceremony. Enjoy your honeymoon and new home. Best wishes!

Cynthia · Married on 07/21/2018

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz12345.

Eilidh · Married on 07/14/2018

Rev Edward Vaughan gave us a beautiful ceremony. He is incredibly friendly and made the service fit our needs and beliefs. We were so happy with our day. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I know you two will be very happy together.

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

So glad to have Edward Vaughn perform our ceremony! He was so kind! The speech he created was perfect and added the amount of humor I was asking for. Thank you so much, Mr. Vaughn!

Middle Tennessee Minister 8
    Middle Tennessee Minister 9
    Middle Tennessee Minister 10

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2018

Thank you so much! Very happy we chose you to perform the ceremony. Will keep you in mind for other friends and family.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was my honor.

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

Loved Rev. Edward Vaughn! He was so professional and did the ceremony perfectly!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

I had a great time and so glad you are happy!

Travis · Married on 07/07/2018

Did a great job. Made the process easy and helped make our day everything we wanted!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

I'm happy you were pleased. I enjoyed meeting you both. Best wishes!!!

Chris · Married on 06/28/2018

We hired Rev Vaughan as officiant for our wedding, and I would highly recommend him to others for their special day. He made everything go perfectly.

Paige · Married on 06/23/2018

We did a nonreligious ceremony and we loved the way he did it.

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2018

Reverend Edward Vaughn was WONDERFUL to work with! Leading up to our wedding I spoke with him multiple times on how we wanted our ceremony to be. I even made changes within a few weeks of the wedding, and he was more than willing to change his sermon to fit our needs. He was very responsive in getting back to me when contacting him. He gave a wonderful sermon at the wedding. The ceremony did not feel rushed, but it was not very long either. During the reception Rev. Vaughn interacted with our friends and family! He was even in the photo booth we had. I highly recommend him as an officiant. We were very happy he was apart of our wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding. It was nice meeting your family and friends. I'm so happy you were pleased. Best wishes to you both!

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you so much for officiating our wedding! Edward provided a beautiful service for our small wedding this past weekend. I highly recommend Edward as a wedding officiant, he was accommodating to the simple service we wanted. Thank you again and best wishes!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

It was my honor to perform your service. I really enjoyed meeting your families. I know you will have a great life together.

Jeana · Married on 06/02/2018

Edward was so amazing and accommodating to provide the service we were looking for and making our wedding an amazing experience. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant to perform any type of ceremony you're looking for. Thanks again Edward, you were nothing but wonderful!
    Adrian and Jeana Lattus

Sent on 06/10/2018

Middle Tennessee Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. It was great to be a part of your big day. Ellie was just the sweetest little girl. I wish you all much happiness.