Mid Ohio Photo Booth Reviews

96 | Mansfield, OH

96 Reviews for Mid Ohio Photo Booth

Victoria · Married on 07/15/2017

Erich was amazing! He did a great job keeping things going and staying on task as well as entertaining our guests. Erich was very easy to work with, professional, and friendly. I would highly recommend him to friends and family!

Alexi · Married on 06/17/2017

Everything was perfect! The guests loved it and they did everything you asked of them!! Highly recommended!

Kaylee · Married on 04/29/2017

What a wonderful service! Erich was awesome. We had so many compliments about the music. He kept the reception moving and played songs everyone could dance to. The uplighting was also a must have. 10/10 definitely recommend!

Nicholas · Married on 04/22/2017

Erich is the absolute best. We would never use any other DJ service! His personality mixes incredibly well with his skill set and he really knows how to make the event or party a night to remember. He takes the time to meet with you beforehand to make sure that everything goes according to your exact plan. We really enjoyed working with Erich and cannot wait until our next event with him.

Helena · Married on 12/23/2016

Super great DJ's. Played what we wanted, had fun with it and was very accommodating for the different types of music I wanted. They were on time and we had no issues. Just wished we could've partied longer!

Victoria · Married on 12/17/2016

Nyte Flyte made my wedding more perfect than I could have ever dreamed ! Their professionalism and willingness to help make everything perfect for your wedding day is outstanding. They keep your wedding timeline going throughout the day and keep guests involved the entire time which made it more fun and enjoyable since everyone knew what was going on at all times. I would recommend this company to anyone getting married! They are the best!

Arielle · Married on 12/10/2016

It was a great night and having you there to keep things moving made it even better! Thank you so much!!

Lorilynn · Married on 10/08/2016

Everyone was fabulous from my very first contact with Jeff! Erich and Jen made our night memorable and got everyone on the dance floor having a great time! The photo booth was a big hit, as well! Well worth the money spent!

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/10/2016

We are so happy that we decided to get a photo booth and Erich was so easy to work with. It was a huge hit at our wedding reception and Whitney was awesome!

Malory · Married on 08/20/2016

My wedding reception would not have been the same without Erich and his crew. Everyone kept asking me where did you find him? I received multiple comments about how the photo booth was the best idea ever and how it was their favorite part of my reception. I also had many guests tell me it was the best reception they had ever been to...and I thank Nyte flyte for making my reception exactly what I hoped for...the best party I've ever thrown! Oh and the uplighting looked beautiful, I should have got more!

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2016

We really enjoyed having Erich and thought he did a great job!

Julie · Married on 06/11/2016

Nyte flyte was fabulous and helped make our wedding reception special. Erich was so much fun and really listened to what we wanted for our day!

Jason · Married on 06/04/2016

Hands down best DJ I or my guests have ever seen at a wedding. So good in fact the caterer asked for his business card so they could refer him to their clients. If you are looking for a DJ who will not only make your event fun but also professional Erich is the DJ for you!

It was truly amazing! Everyone loved it and we will definitely look to you in the future. Thank you so much again! It was a pleasure.

Rebecca · Married on 10/24/2015

Nyte Flyte is an amazing DJ service that offers so much more. They are personable and professional. Erich made my wedding reception absolutely perfect. With the level of interaction left to your discretion you get exactly what you want. Never a dull moment! They made it so easy with great suggestions for songs when my husband and I were coming up blank.
    They offer uplighting services as well that can definitely make a room. With a variety of colors to match almost anything. It just gave the room that little extra that's needed.
    Thank you Nyte Flyte and Erich for making our reception spectacular! Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Kevin · Married on 10/10/2015

Erich was amazing to work with. He knew how the day should be ran and orchestrated it beautifully. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was absolutely perfect!

Jamie · Married on 09/05/2015

Erich and Whitney brought our reception dreams to life!! They did such an amazing job keeping the series of events flowing and making what my fiancé and I wanted top of mind! We would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Josh · Married on 06/20/2015

They did a great job at our wedding staff was very nice.

Jenny · Married on 06/20/2015

Erich and Whitney were amazing!!! We could not have asked for a better experience and will recommend them to friends!! Thank you for making our day amazing--I was able to relax because of you!

Lindsay · Married on 05/30/2015

We LOVED our DJ!!! Erich was amazing!!!!!! Perfect for our event and he made it fun!!! We also loved the photo booth! I couldn't have had a better service! It was awesome!

Eric was the perfect MC/DJ for our event. He even took the time to find polish songs for our ceremony, much appreciated!

Erich was a great DJ/MC for our wedding reception! He always responded quickly to any questions and spent time to meet with us twice to plan for the event. Erich is flexible and an experienced, interactive person to have as a DJ/MC. We are glad to have chosen Nyte-Flyte and got several good comments from our guests about the reception music. Everyone loved the photo booth and it was great to have the photo book with pictures of everyone's photo booth pictures to look back on.

Nichole · Married on 11/01/2014

Erich was very helpful with organizing our reception, and helped ease the stress I felt when trying to plan everything. He has a lot of experience which was very helpful because I had very little experience with weddings. He made us feel comfortable and confident throughout the entire process. We had many compliments on our wedding reception, and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Tess · Married on 10/18/2014

Eric did a fabulous job!! Thank you!

Lori · Married on 10/11/2014

One word….AMAZING! Erich totally delivered what he promised. He took the worry of "directing" the reception off of us. Extremely professional, personable, and reliable. Made my daughter and son-in-law's wedding a night to remember!!!!