Mid Coast Caterers Reviews

Mid Coast Caterers 3
  • Y

Yvonne Furth · Married on 09/08/2018

Great food. Great service

Jerry and his team were so great and easy to work with. They helped make our special birthday BBQ event truly memorable

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Mid Coast Caterers 4
    Mid Coast Caterers 5
    Mid Coast Caterers 6

Angela · Married on 05/19/2018

Jerry provided the perfect BBQ buffett for our wedding reception. They brought everything and provided amazing service. Our families loved the food! My husband and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Dayna · Married on 08/05/2017

Jerry is fun, professional, and puts on an amazing, generous, delicious spread. We are so happy he and his wife were part of our day.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Susan · Married on 07/07/2017

Jerry and his staff are so professional. The celebration of my husband life was a huge success. Many of the guests commented on not only the food, but the how lovely the staff was. Every need was met, and then some. The setup and breakdown was seemless, and all my husbands favorite foods were served.
    Thank you, one and all!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Sabre Yacht · Married on 08/17/2015

Jerry and his team were awesome in every aspect. They were promt, courteous, efficient, and went above and beyond to help me out with setting up the event. We had rave reviews of the food and I would definitely recommend him for your event. Thank you Jerry for being such a huge help in gathering tables and chairs for us.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Jackie · Married on 06/21/2015

Mid-Coast Catering and it's owner, Jerry Tarantino, were a pleasure to work with. Jerry was very responsive during our planning phase, and he and his staff were very responsive and flexible during the event itself. The food was delicious! Many guests commented on the delicious fresh potato salad, the tender ribs, the fabulous cole slaw, and the wonderful strawberry shortcake dessert. Oh, and don't let me forget the appetizers - also absolutely delicious. The staff were helpful, flexible and gracious in every way. Jerry and his crew made our event smooth and easy and fun!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Glen · event on 09/27/2014

Jerry and Mid Coast Caterers helped make our company weekend a great success. Every meal was delicious and prepared on time - a key component when coordinating a whole weekend's worth of meals for 35 people. I would definitely recommend Mid Coast Catering to others.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Cheryll · event on 07/27/2013

My friends and I had a small celebratory dinner party at private home in Georgetown, Maine. I found Mid Coast Caterers on the internet. From my intial inquiry to the delivery of the food, Jerry was nothing more than accomodating and cooperative in providing what was an amazing dinner! We had crabmeat stuffed mushrooms and coconut chicken appetizers - SO GOOD! The NY sirloin steak was cooked to perfection and went perfecly with the macaroni and cheese, rice pilaf, corn on the cob and salad! The dinner was topped off with assorted mini pastry and cookies! Everything was amazing! We ate the leftovers next day for breakfast....steak, mac n cheese & dessert! Thank you so much Jerry!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Mike · Married on 06/29/2013

It was a pleasure to have Jerry and his staff be part of our daughter's wedding day! From our initial contact, to the big day itself, Jerry was totally invested in making our experience effortless, impeccable and memorable. Our venue was paricularly challenging; on the ocean, with no running water or immediate electricity, but Jerry and his staff never faltered and delivered fabulous food, lovingly prepared and beautifully displayed!

Jerry was happy to work within our budget, while maintaining the integrity of the event and presentation. The overall amount of food was more than ample and incredibly impressive; not a person went home on an empty stomach! Our guests were truly wow'ed and overwhelmingly commented it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding!

Throughout the day, the staff was unobstrusive and efficient, keeping the presentations fresh looking and appetizing. We would highly recommend Mid Coast Caterers for reliable, professional service of your event from planning to execution....5 stars!

Sent on 08/25/2013

Deb · event on 06/09/2013

Mid Coast Caterers provided a unique and authentic, oceanfront shore lobster bake for my daughter's graduation party on our property. Even though the scheduled date of the lobster bake predicted rain, owner Jerry and his crew where able to reschedule the outdoor event the following day to ensure satisfaction and fun for all! That is unheard of in the catering business and we could not be more thankful as the following day was sunny and warm. Jerry took care of all the details while providing delicious appetizers such as cooking the BBQ chicken skewers on wood-heated rocks he piled on the shore, keeping the guests in awe as they awaited their shore dinner of lobsters, steam clams, corn, potato, and eggs. "Perfection" is the only word I can describe our experience with Mid Coast Caterers. From apps to the fabulous shore dinner and the grand finale, Blueberry Shortcake, our experience will always be a memorable one. Thank You Mid Coast Caterers!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Ann · Married on 06/30/2018

Jerry was a pleasure to work with from our first contact through the end of our event. He and his son were professional, on schedule and prepared our group of 35 a delicious barbecue. The FAQ section of Jerry's website is helpful.

Sent on 07/13/2018

janis · Married on 07/12/2014

Jerry was the perfect fit for my daughter's "picnic for the ages" wedding. He was flexible with feeding times as people meandered back from the ceremony and the food was exactly what we wanted. We shopped around and he had the best rate in the area. Nobody went away hungry and the presentation was perfect for the venue.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Nolan · event on 08/23/2015

3.5

Mid Coast provided excellent food in a casual friendly atmosphere, exactly what we wanted. This was a family celebration following a memorial service. The only issue I had was a little more feedback during the contract setting up process. I was not sure whether we were fully scheduled up, but this turned out to be mostly because the postal service lost my contract return and deposit check for several days -- but finally it was found and delivered to MCC ok. Again, I am overall I am very pleased with the service provided, and I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Mid Coast Caterers was able to accommodate last minutes changes to the menu and we received many compliments about the food from attendees at our event.

Sent on 09/08/2015