13 Reviews for Michigan Photo Imaging

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)
12 Michigan Photo Imaging Reviews

Jeff was so great. We were thrilled to find that they went around the reception and were able to get pictures of most of our guests and we had so much fun looking back at the photobooth shots from the evening.

Profile Picture Jacquelie, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files

Jeff and staff have been absolutely amazing with all their knowledge and help!!

Profile Picture User7346833, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

They have been nothing but helpful with all the photography needs and planning. They also provided engagement photos for us which i absolutely LOVE. I am looking forward to seeing what the wedding photos will look like!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff and his wife were a joy to work with. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them and chose them as our photographers within minutes of meeting with them. On our wedding day they arrived early enough to capture the special moments of myself and my husband getting ready to walk down the aisle with our wedding party. Having two photographers allowed one to be in my suite while my husband had another photographer with him. All aspects of the wedding were captured beautifully in our photos. Everything from the rings, getting ready, the ceremony , our reception, and everything in between. I highly recommend them for all couples out there looking for a photographer. My pictures turned out beautiful and the price is unbeatable.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Michigan Photo Imagining produces a high-quality product... Well worth the money.

Profile Picture Shaun, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I worked with Jeff, Denise, and Karen for our engagement photos and wedding photos. Jeff was very professional and knowledgable, especially when it came to locations for the engagement photos. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the metro Detroit area.

Profile Picture Aaron, 5/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My Husband and I were both very happy with the services that Jeff provided during our wedding. The photos and the album he delivered after the wedding were fantastic. A+

Profile Picture Beth, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

For all the time we spent planning it, our wedding day felt like it was over way too soon. I am so very thankful that our photographers were there to take a bunch of awesome pictures that we now love looking back on and remembering our day!

Professional and easy to work with, they gave us everything we were looking for in wedding pics, at a very reasonable price. We have recommended them to several friends in the last year.

Profile Picture Marta, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They were great and tried to get the best angle possible for every picture and were very professional....I would definitely recommend them to other family and friends......

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great professional service and attention to detail, especially evident in the editing of all the prints. The photographers were wonderful at the rehearsal dinner, before & during the wedding, and at the reception. They got some great shots without being intrusive to the evening's events and our guests. The proof album was beyond my expectations...very good quality materials, and the 20 shot formal album was absolutely beautiful. They were a pleasure to work with for our wedding!

Profile Picture Debby, 7/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My whole family was very impressed with the quality of the pictures the internet does not give the pictures justice. Thanks for the forever memories!

Profile Picture User2600388, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff and his team provided wonderful service to my husband and I. He was patient and thorough. He captured so many moments that we will cherish forever! I would definitely use him again! Thanks for making our Big day so memorable!

Profile Picture Shontae, 8/14/10, 1 Review