Michigan Photo Imaging Reviews

14 | Northville, MI

14 Reviews for Michigan Photo Imaging

Colin · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent quality, value and service.

Michigan Photo Imaging provided perfect service throughout our Wedding and Wedding rehearsal. The photographs all turned out great, with excellent quality and many many different photographs taken (1500+). Their team was always in the right place at the right time, helped guide us through good photograph locations throughout our Wedding, and made sure to include the entire Wedding part, family, and friends in different group combinations for photographs throughout the night. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have excellent quality photographs, with great service and help throughout your day, and at a great value.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Jeff and staff have been absolutely amazing with all their knowledge and help!!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Jeff and his wife were a joy to work with. My husband and I felt very comfortable with them and chose them as our photographers within minutes of meeting with them. On our wedding day they arrived early enough to capture the special moments of myself and my husband getting ready to walk down the aisle with our wedding party. Having two photographers allowed one to be in my suite while my husband had another photographer with him. All aspects of the wedding were captured beautifully in our photos. Everything from the rings, getting ready, the ceremony , our reception, and everything in between. I highly recommend them for all couples out there looking for a photographer. My pictures turned out beautiful and the price is unbeatable.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Beth · Married on 05/11/2013

My Husband and I were both very happy with the services that Jeff provided during our wedding. The photos and the album he delivered after the wedding were fantastic. A+

Marta · Married on 04/20/2013

For all the time we spent planning it, our wedding day felt like it was over way too soon. I am so very thankful that our photographers were there to take a bunch of awesome pictures that we now love looking back on and remembering our day!

Professional and easy to work with, they gave us everything we were looking for in wedding pics, at a very reasonable price. We have recommended them to several friends in the last year.

Glorianna · event on 03/23/2013

Michigan Photo Imaging came through for MacRay Harbor when we needed a professional Photographer. Jeff and his team not only will do what the client requests but MORE! Thank you for shooting such a memorable "Surprise" Birthday Party for our Client. As a venue we would Highly recommend Michigan Photo Imaging to any Bride or Client who is looking for a trustworthy, & talented Company.

Crystal · Married on 07/15/2012

They were great and tried to get the best angle possible for every picture and were very professional....I would definitely recommend them to other family and friends......

Sent on 07/23/2012

Debby · Married on 07/03/2011

Great professional service and attention to detail, especially evident in the editing of all the prints. The photographers were wonderful at the rehearsal dinner, before & during the wedding, and at the reception. They got some great shots without being intrusive to the evening's events and our guests. The proof album was beyond my expectations...very good quality materials, and the 20 shot formal album was absolutely beautiful. They were a pleasure to work with for our wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2012

My whole family was very impressed with the quality of the pictures the internet does not give the pictures justice. Thanks for the forever memories!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Shontae · Married on 08/14/2010

Jeff and his team provided wonderful service to my husband and I. He was patient and thorough. He captured so many moments that we will cherish forever! I would definitely use him again! Thanks for making our Big day so memorable!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Jacquelie · Married on 01/27/2018

Jeff was so great. We were thrilled to find that they went around the reception and were able to get pictures of most of our guests and we had so much fun looking back at the photobooth shots from the evening.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Aaron · Married on 05/19/2013

My wife and I worked with Jeff, Denise, and Karen for our engagement photos and wedding photos. Jeff was very professional and knowledgable, especially when it came to locations for the engagement photos. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in the metro Detroit area.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Lindsay · Married on 11/14/2015

They have been nothing but helpful with all the photography needs and planning. They also provided engagement photos for us which i absolutely LOVE. I am looking forward to seeing what the wedding photos will look like!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Shaun · Married on 09/21/2013

3.5

Michigan Photo Imagining produces a high-quality product... Well worth the money.

Sent on 04/15/2014