Michelle Victoria Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

8 | Albuquerque, NM

8 Reviews for Michelle Victoria Wedding & Event Planning

Diana Herrera · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding guru!

Michelle was my wedding guru! She was such a big help helping us plan our destination wedding in Cozumel, Mexico!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Claudia Gorman · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent day of coordinator!

Michelle was an excellent choice for coordination for my daughter's wedding! My daughter met Michelle in college and knew she was so organized in everything she does, when my daughter suggested we go with her I trusted her decision. We hired Michelle as I did not want to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. Michelle worked well with every vendor we had and coordinated well with the band that we had hired. She was prompt in responding to my emails and was beyond prepared to help with several different tasks on our big-day! Michelle and her husband Jacob took on helping our florist set up our arch as well, which ended up coming out wonderful. Our florist was also very impressed with Michelle's help as she did not expect her to help set out the flowers. I knew we made the right choice when it comes to wedding coordination, and hope you will too!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Margy Gorman Montoya · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent choice for coordination!

Michelle was an excellent choice for coordination for my September wedding! I met Michelle in college and knew she was so organized in everything she does. She is prompt in responding to questions and was beyond prepared to help with several different tasks on our big-day! Michelle and her husband Jacob took on helping our florist set up our arch as well, which ended up coming out beautifully and exactly as I imagined. I knew we made the right choice when it comes to wedding coordination, and we hope you will too!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

As I began planning my wedding, I knew immediately that I wanted a Day of Coordinator. I did not want my family, or myself, have to stress on the wedding day. Michelle was the perfect person to take the stress away from all of us. She was so helpful leading up to the day, asking questions that I had yet to think of, and making sure that everything was linked up so the day would go off without a hitch. She made the wedding go so smoothly, allowing the groom and myself to enjoy ourselves. We cannot thank Michelle, and her partner in crime Jacob, enough for making our wedding beautiful from beginning to end.

Garrett Nelson · Married on 08/11/2018

Awesome work!

Michelle and Jacob, you two did an outstanding job on our special day! you truly made it stress free and fun. Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Ellen · Married on 07/21/2018

Michelle made our big day run so smoothly. We had a fantastic time and feel like the evening captured our vision perfectly. We were connected with such great and professional vendors. Everyone had a great time!

Carissa · Married on 02/02/2018

I am forever grateful to have had such an amazing wedding planner! Michelle made my day so easy!

Ashley · Married on 12/22/2016

Michelle was a huge help when it came to planning my wedding. She really was a lifesaver considering the fact that I only had a couple of months to put my wedding together, and I had absolutely no experience when it came to planning such an important event. One of the main things she did was create our wedding website for us. She also created an Excel template for me so that I could easily input and organise all of my guest information. This made the process of getting out my invitations seem like a much less daunting task. Overall, she was fundamental in taking care of a lot of the smaller details that I might not have necessarily thought of which made it easy for me to focus on the big picture without feeling too overwhelmed. I honestly don’t think I would have been able to pull it off without her.

Sent on 09/16/2018