Michelle Valantine Photography Reviews

43 Reviews for Michelle Valantine Photography

• Brytnee

Brytnee · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing photographer!

While my husband and I are still waiting for our wedding photos (we've barely been married two weeks) the sneak peeks we've seen and the engagement photos shot for our by Michelle and her mother have been spectacular. Not only does Michelle have an amazing eye for photography, she and her mom are extremely expressible and helpful with every step of the wedding process. She thought of timeline concerns, recommended I purchase heel protectors to help keep me from sinking in grass at the park. I think the best recommendation she made was to get a picture with every table at our wedding, it was a great idea but there were SO many people I didn't even realize were at the wedding and because of her recommendation, I'm going to be able to have a photo with every single one of them. If you're looking for a photographer that will take your scattered vision and turn it into a beautiful reality.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Paula · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Photographer Choice!

Michelle was a perfect choice as photographer for my daughter's wedding! She and her mom were a joy to work with throughout the entire process. The pictures were beautiful and really captured the personality and interests of my daughter and her husband. Communication was great, always answering our many questions without hesitation. She was so easy to work with from start to finish, including the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a professional photographer!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Ashley Ringo · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

We are so happy we went with Michelle Valantine for our wedding! She was incredible to work with from planning, to shooting, to the finished pictures. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and also on our wedding day, which captured great pictures. She met with us a few times to plan our engagement session and wedding day. That time was so helpful and made me feel confident for our wedding. We based our day of timeline on her photography timeline and I was so happy that everything was on time the entire day! Even with having a ton of family pictures to get through, she made sure everything happened when it was supposed to. She captured beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. We had a great experience and absolutely love how our photos turned out!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2019

Michelle is wonderful!

Michelle was amazing to work with! We did our engagement session and wedding with her. I love her work and our photos, it’s so hard to pick favorites! I highly recommend choosing Michelle to capture your special day!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Shea

Shea Spence · Married on 03/05/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with and completely exceeded our expectations with her photos of us! We are a military couple and were planning an OKC wedding from an Air Force base in Florida. Michelle took the extra time to help us coordinate everything and answered all of our questions from states away, and then completely delivered on our wedding day! Michelle and her mom were able to capture some of our best memories, even with a camera shy groom, and provided the pictures back to us extremely fast. Thank you Michelle, I'd recommend you a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hannah Scandy · Married on 10/28/2018

Very Competent

Michelle and her mother were amazing to work with! They provided detailed timelines and really made an effort to get to know my husband and I and what type of couple we were. Our photos were given back to us in exactly a month and having the link available to send our out-of-state family made sharing our wedding so much easier. I loved the monthly email questions, too!

Laura Rigazzi · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful pictures, wonderful experience

Michelle did such a wonderful job! When you're planning a wedding from out of state, you want to hammer out all the details. Michelle talked with me at length during our consultation and she put so much care into a proposed timeline, and this was before I even booked her!

My fiance and I did get to meet with her and her mom (who is her second shooter) one time before the wedding. The four of us talked about what was most important to me and my fiance. Since we were having a lot of family and friends coming from out of town, we worked out which photos would be most important to capture.

We absolutely love the photos! The church where we were married doesn't always have the best lighting, but Michelle and her mom lit the space perfectly. They also used natural light to their advantage and we have a lot of beautiful outside shots of the day as well.

In addition to being very talented and artistic, Michelle and her mom also happen to be fun, lovely people that we were happy to have with us on the day. Can't recommend highly enough.

Damon Smith · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic!

Michelle Valentine Photography was the best decision we made during our wedding planning! From the very first consultation with Michelle we could tell that she was very professional and had all of the skills to be able to run a successful business. I had never hired a photographer prior to my wedding and was not sure what was expected of me or what we wanted from a photographer, but Michelle made the process extremely easy. We went to our first consultation with no timeline for our wedding day and very uncertain about all of the details and left there with a plan and the confidence to be able to move forward with the rest of our wedding plans without having to stress about the photography. Michelle took the time to get to know both of us, what we like, where we met, and the people important to us. There was never a time when our expectations were not exceeded and our wedding day was a huge success. All of our pictures are beautiful and we are forever grateful to Michelle Valentine Photography for making it possible for us to be able to cherish our wedding day for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2018

Five stars honestly isn't enough! Michelle was the absolute best photographer!!! Not only does she take amazing pictures, but she is the absolute sweetest person. She paid so much attention to those little details that meant the world to me and were so important to my husband and I. She got our pictures to us when she said she would, which was honestly pretty quick, and sent us several sneak peeks beforehand. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great and affordable photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Elzbieta · Married on 08/11/2018

Why do I have to title my review?

Michelle and her mom did a great job. They were pleasant to work with and very professional. If you like her work then I recommend you hire her as a vendor.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kourtney · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding Photographer

Choosing Michelle to capture our wedding day pictures was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Michelle and her second shooter and mother, Cherie, did an excellent job. They put time and effort into getting to know you before the big day so that you feel as if you are having your pictures taken by a friend. They are both so sweet, kind, and thoughtful. They do little things that make you feel so special and definitely go above and beyond what other photographers would do for their clients. The pictures are SO beautiful that I am having a hard time choosing which ones to frame and put up in our home. We could not have asked for better photographers. They capture images that are timeless and will leave you simply amazed.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Debbie Young · Married on 07/07/2018

Exciting Fun Loving & Creative

Our wedding was beautiful!
    "I really wanted our engagement/wedding photos to be something special so I'm so glad I found Michelle Valantine. Her sense of humor and smile put my husband and I at ease immediately. We were both very impressed by her location venues for our engagement photos and her creativity with her shots on our wedding day. Our wedding photos are everything I hoped for.
    Thank you Michelle."

Kaylin · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I chose Michelle Valantine Photography based on the photos she has on her website, and she certainly delivered! Michelle was incredibly detailed in the year leading up to our wedding, had amazing ideas as we were planning, and was SUCH a joy to have on our wedding day (along with her sweet mom!). I cannot recommend Michelle Valantine Photography enough--you will be beyond thrilled with your pictures!

Sent on 08/01/2018

V · Married on 06/08/2018

Michelle photographed our daughter’s wedding this Summer. From the initial meeting, to the wedding day, to the photo delivery, Michelle was a pure pleasure to work with. Michelle truly took to heart our daughter and her husband’s personality and style and captured the day in way that truly reflected who they are. Michelle is kind, patient and a true professional. It was a sweltering day but that did not impede any passion and energy in the least. The delivered photos were absolutely stunning. When my husband and I reviewed the gallery we laughed, we got a little teary-eyed and we experienced the day all over again; taking in some moments we didn’t get to witness ourselves, but then through Michelle’s beautifully artistic style. Her talent and eye for a distinctive photo is incredible. Michelle’s second photographer, Cherie, is equally as wonderful! We will not hesitate to contact Michelle again for future photography, whether it be for any celebration or family portraits.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Her and her mother are a joy to work with and what makes it better is that they are genuinely kind people. Not to mention her photography is beautiful! We loved having them, everything was organized, professional, and fun. They made everything very natural, unforced, and comfortable!! They were both very flexible and understanding even up to the day of our wedding. Their experience with weddings in general really help he flow of the day, and they both made it as stress free as could be. We didn’t have to worry about a thing with them. I would recommend Michelle Valantine photography 100 times over! Anyone who works with her is truly blessed. They are amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Katelin · Married on 04/07/2018

Michelle and her mother were an incredible team. We had an issue with our bridal shoot location and she was very flexible on pushing the shoot back an hour. She made my husband and I comfortable in front of the camera during our wedding and was such a joy to have. So thank you so much for being a part of our special day. It was truly the best day of our lives and we loved every minute of it! Thank you for continuously working with us and helping us create personalized touches and capturing all of the unforgettable memories! The photos are STUNNING!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Summer · Married on 03/18/2018

Michelle exceeded our expectations!! Her vision is exceptional and she captures the details that truly matter! Her mom was her second shooter and they were both SUCH a pleasure to work with! She is patient, professional and simply precious. Absolutely beautiful wedding pics!! She nailed it!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

If you have ANY doubts at all who to choose for your wedding photographer, go with Michelle Valantine! Not even kidding, she's absolutely amazing and has an eye for everything and all poses/shots that will be absolutely beautiful. My baby sister was on a budget with her wedding and I was the EXTREMELY skeptical about her photographer until the first time I met her. She truly has such an amazing eye for everything beautiful and is so incredibly professional. It wasn't even my wedding, I even live in Minnesota, and me and my fiancee are trying to figure out the cost of getting her to come here for our wedding. You can't go wrong with her :)

Sent on 09/07/2016

caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

Not only is Michelle an amazing photographer but she's just as amazing of a person which makes her THAT much more great to work with. My husband and I had never had professional pictures taken so we thought it was going to be awkward and uncomfortable but Michelle made us so comfortable with the situation and captured some amazing shots! Thanks so much for everything Michelle! We can't wait to work with you again!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/21/2017

Michelle captured our wedding day perfectly! She was also very calming to work with! She takes beautiful photos!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2017

We were so excited with how well Michelle captured our special day! She was calm, flexible, and easy to work with and we love how the pictures turned out!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Malinda · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't say enough about how happy I was with Michelle! It was like having a good friend over to take our photos. She was always super responsive to communications, had a game plan in mind when it decided to pour rain on the day, and left me feeling completely comfortable with the whole process. AAA+++ :)

Sent on 08/22/2017

Anna · Married on 07/08/2017

Michelle was an amazing photographer! She was extremely friendly, considerate, and took the time to really get to know us so that she better understood what we were looking for. She and her mom were both extremely professional and we are extremely pleased with the moments she captured from our wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

“Michelle is so great! She was extremely flexible with our non traditional wedding/timeline!!! I was so looking forward to having her and she didn't let me down!”

Sent on 09/05/2017

Cassie · Married on 06/03/2017

Michelle was AMAZING! Very sweet and patient. Listens to what you tell her you want plus comes up with her own creative ideas. Very talented I am in love with my engagement and wedding pictures!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!! Will be using again

Sent on 08/14/2017