Michelle Valantine Photography Reviews

55 Reviews for Michelle Valantine Photography

• Laura

Laura L. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Just Splendid!

Michelle is wonderful and there are not enough words to explain how sweet and kind she is, not just professionally but personally she is one of the best people you'll meet. Michelle also works with her Mom, (who is also fantastic) and we had the pleasure of enjoying both of them for our engagement photos and our wedding. Michelle made this entire process for us such a breeze, she knew the timeline and had all these great ideas! I am so grateful that we had Michelle as our photographer and can't wait for our future maternity, baby and family photo sessions with her!!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea B. · Married on 05/11/2021

Five stars!

Michelle and her mother are absolutely amazing! They took our engagement photos and our photos of our reception as well. They did such an amazing job on both! They are super easy to work with and made the whole experience stress free. I love their work!!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Kelley

Kelley I. · Married on 03/24/2021

Just Amazing

Michelle and Lacy were amazing! From the planning to the execution, Michelle Valantine was there for it all. She helped my husband and I get a game plan for what pictures we wanted and what was most important about the day. Michelle and her 2nd shooter, Lacy, made sure to capture every special moment and every little happy glance. I am over the moon happy with the pictures and with the overall professionalism of Michelle and her team. From the first meeting to the delivery of our pictures, Michelle and her team have been so great! She is very detail oriented and organized, which was very helpful for me since I am not either of those things. I felt completely comfortable trusting Michelle and her team with our special day and I'm so happy I did! The pictures speak for themselves. If you're having a hard time trying to choose which photographer to use for your special day, definitely trust Michelle Valantine! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 04/24/2021
  • Alex

Alex R. · Married on 03/14/2021

Fantastic photographer

Michelle did an absolutely fantastic job with us for our wedding. Through multiple postponements due to COVID, she was always extremely flexible and understanding. We ended up having to have a tiny wedding, and the way she shot the images maintained the warmth and excitement of a much larger wedding. She does a great job of catching the candid moments of true expression which were the pictures I loved the most. She was very organized on the wedding day and worked around our wedding plan to make sure she got all the shots in she needed. She is very detailed with helping to make a wedding itinerary with you and caters to your preferences. She basically had a similar effect to a second wedding planner! Could not recommend her enough.

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Amy

Amy S. · Married on 03/11/2021

Amazing photos and a joy to work with!

Michelle and her mom are a great team and they truly listen to what the customer wants and they give suggestions for things they think will make your photos more memorable. They don't get offended if your ideas differ from theirs and they truly care that your day goes smoothly and that you are happy with the outcome. They take time to sit down and meet to go over all the details and they take extensive notes on any special or unique items you might want captured. The resulting photos were absolutely amazing and I can't imagine ever using anyone else to capture those special moments!

Sent on 03/08/2021
  • Jensine

Jensine J. · Married on 01/02/2021

Best photography service ever!

I loved all our wedding pictures. Both Michelle and her mom were really flexible and easy to work with! Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/02/2021
  • W

Wt Klimbal · Married on 11/28/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Michelle was so fantastic in helping us outline the major events for our intimate, outdoor wedding. We knew we wanted to be married and we wanted the day captured but that was about all we knew the first time we spoke to Michelle. She was instrumental in helping us develop a plan and helped us identify the key ceremonial pieces we wanted captured.

We had to make some last minute changed at the wedding. Michelle & company were very easy going and flexible. She made sure we got all the poses and pictures we wanted. We got our pictures early this week-ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Michelle was able to capture our day, our love, our personalities. She has an incredible talent for lighting and background and created images we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/01/2021

Candace M. · Married on 09/05/2020

Daughter's wedding

Our experience with Michelle at my daughter's wedding was fabulous. She is easy to work with, listen's to what you want, is both professional and approachable, and knows what she is doing from lighting to organizing groups of people for the best shots. She has a gift at capturing intimate moments that make the best photos and of course most memorable. Easy to work with and fabulous pictures in the end. Can't ask for more.

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 08/24/2020

Photography perfected!

Michelle helped us create some of the most amazing images of me and my husband!!! She had the angles and lighting down. She knew the importance of these details to create beautiful images.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Hailer B. · Married on 08/01/2020

Wedding photographer

Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with. She planned ahead and thought on the fly. In the middle of COVID, that was much needed. She thought of cute social distancing poses with my grandparents to keep them safe. Our ceremony was outside and she thought of amazing ways to work with the light during the evening. She overall alleviated so much pressure off my wife and I on our special day.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle G. · Married on 06/06/2020

Simply amazing

Absolutely loved Michelle's pictures and her professionalism. You would never know that our daughter got married during a pandemic. She took the time to shoot every shot, including our favorite with everyone in masks, and made the day so enjoyable for the Bride/Groom and the family members there. Stayed all the way to the end which is wonderful and gave the Bride and Groom time to eat without rushing them to one thing to the next just to shoot the picture. You will LOVE working with Michelle and her mom. Funny, witty and innovative!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Brytnee

Brytnee · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing photographer!

While my husband and I are still waiting for our wedding photos (we've barely been married two weeks) the sneak peeks we've seen and the engagement photos shot for our by Michelle and her mother have been spectacular. Not only does Michelle have an amazing eye for photography, she and her mom are extremely expressible and helpful with every step of the wedding process. She thought of timeline concerns, recommended I purchase heel protectors to help keep me from sinking in grass at the park. I think the best recommendation she made was to get a picture with every table at our wedding, it was a great idea but there were SO many people I didn't even realize were at the wedding and because of her recommendation, I'm going to be able to have a photo with every single one of them. If you're looking for a photographer that will take your scattered vision and turn it into a beautiful reality.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Paula · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Photographer Choice!

Michelle was a perfect choice as photographer for my daughter's wedding! She and her mom were a joy to work with throughout the entire process. The pictures were beautiful and really captured the personality and interests of my daughter and her husband. Communication was great, always answering our many questions without hesitation. She was so easy to work with from start to finish, including the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a professional photographer!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Ashley R. · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

We are so happy we went with Michelle Valantine for our wedding! She was incredible to work with from planning, to shooting, to the finished pictures. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and also on our wedding day, which captured great pictures. She met with us a few times to plan our engagement session and wedding day. That time was so helpful and made me feel confident for our wedding. We based our day of timeline on her photography timeline and I was so happy that everything was on time the entire day! Even with having a ton of family pictures to get through, she made sure everything happened when it was supposed to. She captured beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. We had a great experience and absolutely love how our photos turned out!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2019

Michelle is wonderful!

Michelle was amazing to work with! We did our engagement session and wedding with her. I love her work and our photos, it’s so hard to pick favorites! I highly recommend choosing Michelle to capture your special day!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Shea

Shea S. · Married on 03/05/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with and completely exceeded our expectations with her photos of us! We are a military couple and were planning an OKC wedding from an Air Force base in Florida. Michelle took the extra time to help us coordinate everything and answered all of our questions from states away, and then completely delivered on our wedding day! Michelle and her mom were able to capture some of our best memories, even with a camera shy groom, and provided the pictures back to us extremely fast. Thank you Michelle, I'd recommend you a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Hannah S. · Married on 10/28/2018

Very Competent

Michelle and her mother were amazing to work with! They provided detailed timelines and really made an effort to get to know my husband and I and what type of couple we were. Our photos were given back to us in exactly a month and having the link available to send our out-of-state family made sharing our wedding so much easier. I loved the monthly email questions, too!

Laura R. · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful pictures, wonderful experience

Michelle did such a wonderful job! When you're planning a wedding from out of state, you want to hammer out all the details. Michelle talked with me at length during our consultation and she put so much care into a proposed timeline, and this was before I even booked her!

My fiance and I did get to meet with her and her mom (who is her second shooter) one time before the wedding. The four of us talked about what was most important to me and my fiance. Since we were having a lot of family and friends coming from out of town, we worked out which photos would be most important to capture.

We absolutely love the photos! The church where we were married doesn't always have the best lighting, but Michelle and her mom lit the space perfectly. They also used natural light to their advantage and we have a lot of beautiful outside shots of the day as well.

In addition to being very talented and artistic, Michelle and her mom also happen to be fun, lovely people that we were happy to have with us on the day. Can't recommend highly enough.

Damon S. · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic!

Michelle Valentine Photography was the best decision we made during our wedding planning! From the very first consultation with Michelle we could tell that she was very professional and had all of the skills to be able to run a successful business. I had never hired a photographer prior to my wedding and was not sure what was expected of me or what we wanted from a photographer, but Michelle made the process extremely easy. We went to our first consultation with no timeline for our wedding day and very uncertain about all of the details and left there with a plan and the confidence to be able to move forward with the rest of our wedding plans without having to stress about the photography. Michelle took the time to get to know both of us, what we like, where we met, and the people important to us. There was never a time when our expectations were not exceeded and our wedding day was a huge success. All of our pictures are beautiful and we are forever grateful to Michelle Valentine Photography for making it possible for us to be able to cherish our wedding day for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2018

Five stars honestly isn't enough! Michelle was the absolute best photographer!!! Not only does she take amazing pictures, but she is the absolute sweetest person. She paid so much attention to those little details that meant the world to me and were so important to my husband and I. She got our pictures to us when she said she would, which was honestly pretty quick, and sent us several sneak peeks beforehand. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great and affordable photographer!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Elzbieta · Married on 08/11/2018

Why do I have to title my review?

Michelle and her mom did a great job. They were pleasant to work with and very professional. If you like her work then I recommend you hire her as a vendor.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kourtney · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding Photographer

Choosing Michelle to capture our wedding day pictures was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Michelle and her second shooter and mother, Cherie, did an excellent job. They put time and effort into getting to know you before the big day so that you feel as if you are having your pictures taken by a friend. They are both so sweet, kind, and thoughtful. They do little things that make you feel so special and definitely go above and beyond what other photographers would do for their clients. The pictures are SO beautiful that I am having a hard time choosing which ones to frame and put up in our home. We could not have asked for better photographers. They capture images that are timeless and will leave you simply amazed.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Debbie Y. · Married on 07/07/2018

Exciting Fun Loving & Creative

Our wedding was beautiful!
    "I really wanted our engagement/wedding photos to be something special so I'm so glad I found Michelle Valantine. Her sense of humor and smile put my husband and I at ease immediately. We were both very impressed by her location venues for our engagement photos and her creativity with her shots on our wedding day. Our wedding photos are everything I hoped for.
    Thank you Michelle."

Kaylin · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I chose Michelle Valantine Photography based on the photos she has on her website, and she certainly delivered! Michelle was incredibly detailed in the year leading up to our wedding, had amazing ideas as we were planning, and was SUCH a joy to have on our wedding day (along with her sweet mom!). I cannot recommend Michelle Valantine Photography enough--you will be beyond thrilled with your pictures!

Sent on 08/01/2018