Michelle Valantine Photography Reviews

Michelle Valantine Photography 6
Michelle Valantine Photography 7

Hannah Scandy · Married on 10/28/2018

Very Competent

Michelle and her mother were amazing to work with! They provided detailed timelines and really made an effort to get to know my husband and I and what type of couple we were. Our photos were given back to us in exactly a month and having the link available to send our out-of-state family made sharing our wedding so much easier. I loved the monthly email questions, too!

Laura Rigazzi · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful pictures, wonderful experience

Michelle did such a wonderful job! When you're planning a wedding from out of state, you want to hammer out all the details. Michelle talked with me at length during our consultation and she put so much care into a proposed timeline, and this was before I even booked her!

My fiance and I did get to meet with her and her mom (who is her second shooter) one time before the wedding. The four of us talked about what was most important to me and my fiance. Since we were having a lot of family and friends coming from out of town, we worked out which photos would be most important to capture.

We absolutely love the photos! The church where we were married doesn't always have the best lighting, but Michelle and her mom lit the space perfectly. They also used natural light to their advantage and we have a lot of beautiful outside shots of the day as well.

In addition to being very talented and artistic, Michelle and her mom also happen to be fun, lovely people that we were happy to have with us on the day. Can't recommend highly enough.

Damon Smith · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic!

Michelle Valentine Photography was the best decision we made during our wedding planning! From the very first consultation with Michelle we could tell that she was very professional and had all of the skills to be able to run a successful business. I had never hired a photographer prior to my wedding and was not sure what was expected of me or what we wanted from a photographer, but Michelle made the process extremely easy. We went to our first consultation with no timeline for our wedding day and very uncertain about all of the details and left there with a plan and the confidence to be able to move forward with the rest of our wedding plans without having to stress about the photography. Michelle took the time to get to know both of us, what we like, where we met, and the people important to us. There was never a time when our expectations were not exceeded and our wedding day was a huge success. All of our pictures are beautiful and we are forever grateful to Michelle Valentine Photography for making it possible for us to be able to cherish our wedding day for the rest of our lives.

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2018

Five stars honestly isn't enough! Michelle was the absolute best photographer!!! Not only does she take amazing pictures, but she is the absolute sweetest person. She paid so much attention to those little details that meant the world to me and were so important to my husband and I. She got our pictures to us when she said she would, which was honestly pretty quick, and sent us several sneak peeks beforehand. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great and affordable photographer!

Kourtney · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding Photographer

Choosing Michelle to capture our wedding day pictures was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Michelle and her second shooter and mother, Cherie, did an excellent job. They put time and effort into getting to know you before the big day so that you feel as if you are having your pictures taken by a friend. They are both so sweet, kind, and thoughtful. They do little things that make you feel so special and definitely go above and beyond what other photographers would do for their clients. The pictures are SO beautiful that I am having a hard time choosing which ones to frame and put up in our home. We could not have asked for better photographers. They capture images that are timeless and will leave you simply amazed.

Michelle Valantine Photography 15
    Michelle Valantine Photography 16
    Michelle Valantine Photography 17
    Michelle Valantine Photography 18
    Michelle Valantine Photography 19
    Michelle Valantine Photography 20

Debbie Young · Married on 07/07/2018

Exciting Fun Loving & Creative

Our wedding was beautiful!
    "I really wanted our engagement/wedding photos to be something special so I'm so glad I found Michelle Valantine. Her sense of humor and smile put my husband and I at ease immediately. We were both very impressed by her location venues for our engagement photos and her creativity with her shots on our wedding day. Our wedding photos are everything I hoped for.
    Thank you Michelle."

Kaylin · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I chose Michelle Valantine Photography based on the photos she has on her website, and she certainly delivered! Michelle was incredibly detailed in the year leading up to our wedding, had amazing ideas as we were planning, and was SUCH a joy to have on our wedding day (along with her sweet mom!). I cannot recommend Michelle Valantine Photography enough--you will be beyond thrilled with your pictures!

V · Married on 06/08/2018

Michelle photographed our daughter’s wedding this Summer. From the initial meeting, to the wedding day, to the photo delivery, Michelle was a pure pleasure to work with. Michelle truly took to heart our daughter and her husband’s personality and style and captured the day in way that truly reflected who they are. Michelle is kind, patient and a true professional. It was a sweltering day but that did not impede any passion and energy in the least. The delivered photos were absolutely stunning. When my husband and I reviewed the gallery we laughed, we got a little teary-eyed and we experienced the day all over again; taking in some moments we didn’t get to witness ourselves, but then through Michelle’s beautifully artistic style. Her talent and eye for a distinctive photo is incredible. Michelle’s second photographer, Cherie, is equally as wonderful! We will not hesitate to contact Michelle again for future photography, whether it be for any celebration or family portraits.

Liz · Married on 05/19/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Her and her mother are a joy to work with and what makes it better is that they are genuinely kind people. Not to mention her photography is beautiful! We loved having them, everything was organized, professional, and fun. They made everything very natural, unforced, and comfortable!! They were both very flexible and understanding even up to the day of our wedding. Their experience with weddings in general really help he flow of the day, and they both made it as stress free as could be. We didn’t have to worry about a thing with them. I would recommend Michelle Valantine photography 100 times over! Anyone who works with her is truly blessed. They are amazing!

Michelle Valantine Photography 21
    Michelle Valantine Photography 22

Summer · Married on 03/18/2018

Michelle exceeded our expectations!! Her vision is exceptional and she captures the details that truly matter! Her mom was her second shooter and they were both SUCH a pleasure to work with! She is patient, professional and simply precious. Absolutely beautiful wedding pics!! She nailed it!

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

If you have ANY doubts at all who to choose for your wedding photographer, go with Michelle Valantine! Not even kidding, she's absolutely amazing and has an eye for everything and all poses/shots that will be absolutely beautiful. My baby sister was on a budget with her wedding and I was the EXTREMELY skeptical about her photographer until the first time I met her. She truly has such an amazing eye for everything beautiful and is so incredibly professional. It wasn't even my wedding, I even live in Minnesota, and me and my fiancee are trying to figure out the cost of getting her to come here for our wedding. You can't go wrong with her :)

caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

Not only is Michelle an amazing photographer but she's just as amazing of a person which makes her THAT much more great to work with. My husband and I had never had professional pictures taken so we thought it was going to be awkward and uncomfortable but Michelle made us so comfortable with the situation and captured some amazing shots! Thanks so much for everything Michelle! We can't wait to work with you again!

Kathryn · Married on 10/21/2017

Michelle captured our wedding day perfectly! She was also very calming to work with! She takes beautiful photos!!

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2017

We were so excited with how well Michelle captured our special day! She was calm, flexible, and easy to work with and we love how the pictures turned out!

Malinda · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't say enough about how happy I was with Michelle! It was like having a good friend over to take our photos. She was always super responsive to communications, had a game plan in mind when it decided to pour rain on the day, and left me feeling completely comfortable with the whole process. AAA+++ :)

Anna · Married on 07/08/2017

Michelle was an amazing photographer! She was extremely friendly, considerate, and took the time to really get to know us so that she better understood what we were looking for. She and her mom were both extremely professional and we are extremely pleased with the moments she captured from our wedding!

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

“Michelle is so great! She was extremely flexible with our non traditional wedding/timeline!!! I was so looking forward to having her and she didn't let me down!”

Cassie · Married on 06/03/2017

Michelle was AMAZING! Very sweet and patient. Listens to what you tell her you want plus comes up with her own creative ideas. Very talented I am in love with my engagement and wedding pictures!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!! Will be using again

Sabrina · Married on 06/02/2017

Michelle is the best! She is an extremely talented and impressive photographer! It was so much fun for my fiancé (now husband) and me to work with her because she is extremely patient and understanding, and has a good eye for amazing shots. When taking photos, she knows how to direct people on how to pose and where they should stand, and how to work with natural lighting.

Michelle, thank you for capturing moments from our wedding, even down to the little details. We love our wedding pictures very much!

Maggie · Married on 05/18/2017

Michelle and her mom were awesome! They are so friendly and willing to do what it takes to get great shots. Michelle has a beautiful smile and seemed to be smiling as much as we were all day long. She is very encouraging and makes everyone feel comfortable when taking photos. We were so excited to find a talented photography who fit our budget! She is also timely when it comes to answering questions and returning the photo collections. Highly recommend!

Cicily · Married on 03/04/2017

Michelle and her mom were so great to work with! They were so open and excited about capturing every detail of my parents cultural wedding to a tee! You will love working with them!!

Marissa · Married on 12/23/2016

Michelle is absolutely amazing photographer! My friend used Michelle as her wedding photographer and I fell in love with the pictures they posted on Facebook. We were so thrilled when Michelle said she would be our photographer! She, along with her mom, had wonderful visions for our photo shoots. We greatly appreciate the time and effort she put into creating our wonderful photos!

I cannot even express how absolutely beautiful our wedding pictures came out! We had a Christmas wedding and Michelle, along with her mom, were able to capture all the love between us and the joy in our families, all wrapped up in the Christmas spirit. We would definitely recommend Michelle! Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful keepsakes that we can cherish forever!

Michelle Valantine Photography 23
    Michelle Valantine Photography 30
    Michelle Valantine Photography 31
    Michelle Valantine Photography 32

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2016

We love Michelle Valantine Photography! Her photos are outstanding and she is an absolute pleasure to work with! When I was searching for an engagement and wedding photographer, I started to worry I wouldn't find one whose work I loved but also fit my price range. Then I found Michelle and we could not be happier. I've gotten so many compliments on our photos. Even my cranky old dog liked her! I really can't say enough good things about her. I highly recommend her! We'll be using her for any photography needs in the future.

Atanas · Married on 08/13/2016

Michelle is wonderful! She made our sessions fun and exciting .She has high attention to the detail capturing all those little moments of our hearts expressions when seeing the person we love eye to eye! She made me laugh so hard that I cried!
    She is highly professional, offering great value,flexible and artistic!
    I'm looking forward to having our baby session with her.
    Michelle thank you so much for the beautiful experience you provided us with on our engagement,bridal and wedding shoots! You were the heart that captured our loving souls together ??.
    We love you!