29 Reviews for Michelle Valantine Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
29 Michelle Valantine Photography Reviews

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! Her and her mother are a joy to work with and what makes it better is that they are genuinely kind people. Not to mention her photography is beautiful! We loved having them, everything was organized, professional, and fun. They made everything very natural, unforced, and comfortable!! They were both very flexible and understanding even up to the day of our wedding. Their experience with weddings in general really help he flow of the day, and they both made it as stress free as could be. We didn’t have to worry about a thing with them. I would recommend Michelle Valantine photography 100 times over! Anyone who works with her is truly blessed. They are amazing!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Michelle exceeded our expectations!! Her vision is exceptional and she captures the details that truly matter! Her mom was her second shooter and they were both SUCH a pleasure to work with! She is patient, professional and simply precious. Absolutely beautiful wedding pics!! She nailed it!

Profile Picture Summer, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you have ANY doubts at all who to choose for your wedding photographer, go with Michelle Valantine! Not even kidding, she's absolutely amazing and has an eye for everything and all poses/shots that will be absolutely beautiful. My baby sister was on a budget with her wedding and I was the EXTREMELY skeptical about her photographer until the first time I met her. She truly has such an amazing eye for everything beautiful and is so incredibly professional. It wasn't even my wedding, I even live in Minnesota, and me and my fiancee are trying to figure out the cost of getting her to come here for our wedding. You can't go wrong with her :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only is Michelle an amazing photographer but she's just as amazing of a person which makes her THAT much more great to work with. My husband and I had never had professional pictures taken so we thought it was going to be awkward and uncomfortable but Michelle made us so comfortable with the situation and captured some amazing shots! Thanks so much for everything Michelle! We can't wait to work with you again!

Profile Picture caitlin, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Michelle captured our wedding day perfectly! She was also very calming to work with! She takes beautiful photos!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so excited with how well Michelle captured our special day! She was calm, flexible, and easy to work with and we love how the pictures turned out!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I can't say enough about how happy I was with Michelle! It was like having a good friend over to take our photos. She was always super responsive to communications, had a game plan in mind when it decided to pour rain on the day, and left me feeling completely comfortable with the whole process. AAA+++ :)

Profile Picture Malinda, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Michelle was an amazing photographer! She was extremely friendly, considerate, and took the time to really get to know us so that she better understood what we were looking for. She and her mom were both extremely professional and we are extremely pleased with the moments she captured from our wedding!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

“Michelle is so great! She was extremely flexible with our non traditional wedding/timeline!!! I was so looking forward to having her and she didn't let me down!”

Profile Picture Laura, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours

Michelle was AMAZING! Very sweet and patient. Listens to what you tell her you want plus comes up with her own creative ideas. Very talented I am in love with my engagement and wedding pictures!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!! Will be using again

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Michelle is the best! She is an extremely talented and impressive photographer! It was so much fun for my fiancé (now husband) and me to work with her because she is extremely patient and understanding, and has a good eye for amazing shots. When taking photos, she knows how to direct people on how to pose and where they should stand, and how to work with natural lighting.

Michelle, thank you for capturing moments from our wedding, even down to the little details. We love our wedding pictures very much!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle and her mom were awesome! They are so friendly and willing to do what it takes to get great shots. Michelle has a beautiful smile and seemed to be smiling as much as we were all day long. She is very encouraging and makes everyone feel comfortable when taking photos. We were so excited to find a talented photography who fit our budget! She is also timely when it comes to answering questions and returning the photo collections. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Digital Files

Michelle and her mom were so great to work with! They were so open and excited about capturing every detail of my parents cultural wedding to a tee! You will love working with them!!

Profile Picture Cicily, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is absolutely amazing photographer! My friend used Michelle as her wedding photographer and I fell in love with the pictures they posted on Facebook. We were so thrilled when Michelle said she would be our photographer! She, along with her mom, had wonderful visions for our photo shoots. We greatly appreciate the time and effort she put into creating our wonderful photos!

I cannot even express how absolutely beautiful our wedding pictures came out! We had a Christmas wedding and Michelle, along with her mom, were able to capture all the love between us and the joy in our families, all wrapped up in the Christmas spirit. We would definitely recommend Michelle! Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful keepsakes that we can cherish forever!

Photos
Profile Picture Marissa , 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Michelle Valantine Photography! Her photos are outstanding and she is an absolute pleasure to work with! When I was searching for an engagement and wedding photographer, I started to worry I wouldn't find one whose work I loved but also fit my price range. Then I found Michelle and we could not be happier. I've gotten so many compliments on our photos. Even my cranky old dog liked her! I really can't say enough good things about her. I highly recommend her! We'll be using her for any photography needs in the future.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle is wonderful! She made our sessions fun and exciting .She has high attention to the detail capturing all those little moments of our hearts expressions when seeing the person we love eye to eye! She made me laugh so hard that I cried!
She is highly professional, offering great value,flexible and artistic!
I'm looking forward to having our baby session with her.
Michelle thank you so much for the beautiful experience you provided us with on our engagement,bridal and wedding shoots! You were the heart that captured our loving souls together ??.
We love you!
Atanas &Leah K

Profile Picture Atanas, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is an amazing photographer! She took so much time in getting every picture perfect on our special day! I greatly appreciate her effort and hard work. We couldn't have asked for a better person to be a part of our special day! She does AMAZING work!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really recommend Michelle Valentine for your photographer for your precious moments.

Profile Picture User7048605, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great job. Very easy to work with--would highly recommend. Loved the photographs and her easy manner with both the wedding party and the guests. Would use again.

Profile Picture Carrie, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle is wonderful! She really tried to understand what photos I wanted before the wedding. She got to location early and scouted so she could get the best photos and she did! The photos she took are just breath taking! I highly recommend her, very professional.

Profile Picture Torri, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Michelle did an amazing job. She is a wonderful photographer and half the time i forgot she was even there! So many pictures she captured i was thinking I didn't even notice or see her! She also made sure to capture the pictures that were the most important to me and throw in some of her own creative ideas. She is wonderful at responsiveness and making sure she gets all of the details before your big day. I would choose her over and over again and will for future photography needs!

Profile Picture caitlyn, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

The first time we worked with Michelle was at our best friends wedding that both my husband and I were in. She not only has an eye for great candid shots, but is great with the big picture too! She's really is a blast to talk to and work with also. After working with her and seeing how wonderful her work turned out, my husband and I chose to have her shot our 5 year anniversary pictures. No surprise, they turned out amazing and we couldn't be happier with them! Bottom line is that Michelle is fantastic at what she does and is really professional but in a fun way! We're definitely going to use her again!

Profile Picture User6643767, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michelle did an AMAZING job capturing our big day! She is very professional and does everything possible to make sure you get the photographs you want. Michelle is also very easy to work with and responds quickly. I loved working with Michelle and plan on using her again for any other photography needs! I absolutely love all of my pictures from that day!

Profile Picture Joplin, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michelle is simply the BEST! She was professional, kind, creative, intuitive, and made us feel at ease. She also came to our aid when our original photographer cancelled on us 3 days before our wedding. Michelle calmly made it clear she would take care of us on our wedding day and to not worry at all. She is without a doubt the absolute best choice for a photographer we could have made for our wedding !!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/17/15, 1 Review