Michelle Valantine Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Mandy
    Mandy W. Married on 02/18/2022

Impossible to be happier!

Michelle and her second shooter, Lacy, did an incredible job! Almost every photo looked like it should be the cover of a magazine! I was in awe looking at her pictures. She captured so many small moments and different details I wouldn't have thought of on my own. She helped cater a timeline special to me and was very flexible and understanding. She was a joy to work with, and really helped my day go by smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything and I clearly didn't need to with her and Lacy taking photos! I would highly recommend her team to anyone!
  • Laura
    Laura L. Married on 12/10/2021

Just Splendid!

Michelle is wonderful and there are not enough words to explain how sweet and kind she is, not just professionally but personally she is one of the best people you'll meet. Michelle also works with her Mom, (who is also fantastic) and we had the pleasure of enjoying both of them for our engagement photos and our wedding. Michelle made this entire process for us such a breeze, she knew the timeline and had all these great ideas! I am so grateful that we had Michelle as our photographer and can't wait for our future maternity, baby and family photo sessions with her!!
    Amy H. Married on 09/11/2021

Delivered over and beyond

Michelle did both our engagement and wedding photos. We could not have been happier with her as a photographer. She was flexible, thoughtful, efficient, and her skill as a photographer was incredible. She has the most calming and comforting demeaner and made everything very easy for us. The thing that I am most grateful for was that she caught moments that showed true emotions of whatever situation she captured. And finally, she got us our wedding photos exactly when she said, at our 1-month anniversary, which is something that I find very valuable. I could not recommend her more highly.
    Destini B. Married on 06/24/2021

Michelle Valantine

She did an amazing job. Michelle was amazing to help us get everyone together. She also was amazing at capturing all of the emotions of the day. Amazing.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea B. Married on 05/11/2021

Five stars!

Michelle and her mother are absolutely amazing! They took our engagement photos and our photos of our reception as well. They did such an amazing job on both! They are super easy to work with and made the whole experience stress free. I love their work!!
  • Charlie
    Charlie B. Married on 05/01/2021

The best photographer hands down!

Michelle is no less than amazing in everyway. If you are someone like me and my husband we are incredibly uncomfortable in front of a camera. Michelle made the process easy and dare I say fun! We were laughing and having a great time through out our engagement and our wedding photos. Not only did we love her but our guests noted how engaged and friendly she was! Cannot recommend highly enough.
  • Kelley
    Kelley I. Married on 03/24/2021

Just Amazing

Michelle and Lacy were amazing! From the planning to the execution, Michelle Valantine was there for it all. She helped my husband and I get a game plan for what pictures we wanted and what was most important about the day. Michelle and her 2nd shooter, Lacy, made sure to capture every special moment and every little happy glance. I am over the moon happy with the pictures and with the overall professionalism of Michelle and her team. From the first meeting to the delivery of our pictures, Michelle and her team have been so great! She is very detail oriented and organized, which was very helpful for me since I am not either of those things. I felt completely comfortable trusting Michelle and her team with our special day and I'm so happy I did! The pictures speak for themselves. If you're having a hard time trying to choose which photographer to use for your special day, definitely trust Michelle Valantine! You won't regret it!!
  • Alex
    Alex R. Married on 03/14/2021

Fantastic photographer

Michelle did an absolutely fantastic job with us for our wedding. Through multiple postponements due to COVID, she was always extremely flexible and understanding. We ended up having to have a tiny wedding, and the way she shot the images maintained the warmth and excitement of a much larger wedding. She does a great job of catching the candid moments of true expression which were the pictures I loved the most. She was very organized on the wedding day and worked around our wedding plan to make sure she got all the shots in she needed. She is very detailed with helping to make a wedding itinerary with you and caters to your preferences. She basically had a similar effect to a second wedding planner! Could not recommend her enough.
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 03/11/2021

Amazing photos and a joy to work with!

Michelle and her mom are a great team and they truly listen to what the customer wants and they give suggestions for things they think will make your photos more memorable. They don't get offended if your ideas differ from theirs and they truly care that your day goes smoothly and that you are happy with the outcome. They take time to sit down and meet to go over all the details and they take extensive notes on any special or unique items you might want captured. The resulting photos were absolutely amazing and I can't imagine ever using anyone else to capture those special moments!
  • Jensine
    Jensine J. Married on 01/02/2021

Best photography service ever!

I loved all our wedding pictures. Both Michelle and her mom were really flexible and easy to work with! Would highly recommend them.
  • W
    Wt Klimbal Married on 11/28/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Michelle was so fantastic in helping us outline the major events for our intimate, outdoor wedding. We knew we wanted to be married and we wanted the day captured but that was about all we knew the first time we spoke to Michelle. She was instrumental in helping us develop a plan and helped us identify the key ceremonial pieces we wanted captured.

We had to make some last minute changed at the wedding. Michelle & company were very easy going and flexible. She made sure we got all the poses and pictures we wanted. We got our pictures early this week-ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Michelle was able to capture our day, our love, our personalities. She has an incredible talent for lighting and background and created images we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
    Candace M. Married on 09/05/2020

Daughter's wedding

Our experience with Michelle at my daughter's wedding was fabulous. She is easy to work with, listen's to what you want, is both professional and approachable, and knows what she is doing from lighting to organizing groups of people for the best shots. She has a gift at capturing intimate moments that make the best photos and of course most memorable. Easy to work with and fabulous pictures in the end. Can't ask for more.
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 08/24/2020

Photography perfected!

Michelle helped us create some of the most amazing images of me and my husband!!! She had the angles and lighting down. She knew the importance of these details to create beautiful images.
    Hailer B. Married on 08/01/2020

Wedding photographer

Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with. She planned ahead and thought on the fly. In the middle of COVID, that was much needed. She thought of cute social distancing poses with my grandparents to keep them safe. Our ceremony was outside and she thought of amazing ways to work with the light during the evening. She overall alleviated so much pressure off my wife and I on our special day.
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 06/06/2020

Simply amazing

Absolutely loved Michelle's pictures and her professionalism. You would never know that our daughter got married during a pandemic. She took the time to shoot every shot, including our favorite with everyone in masks, and made the day so enjoyable for the Bride/Groom and the family members there. Stayed all the way to the end which is wonderful and gave the Bride and Groom time to eat without rushing them to one thing to the next just to shoot the picture. You will LOVE working with Michelle and her mom. Funny, witty and innovative!
  • Brytnee
    Brytnee Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing photographer!

While my husband and I are still waiting for our wedding photos (we've barely been married two weeks) the sneak peeks we've seen and the engagement photos shot for our by Michelle and her mother have been spectacular. Not only does Michelle have an amazing eye for photography, she and her mom are extremely expressible and helpful with every step of the wedding process. She thought of timeline concerns, recommended I purchase heel protectors to help keep me from sinking in grass at the park. I think the best recommendation she made was to get a picture with every table at our wedding, it was a great idea but there were SO many people I didn't even realize were at the wedding and because of her recommendation, I'm going to be able to have a photo with every single one of them. If you're looking for a photographer that will take your scattered vision and turn it into a beautiful reality.
    Paula Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Photographer Choice!

Michelle was a perfect choice as photographer for my daughter's wedding! She and her mom were a joy to work with throughout the entire process. The pictures were beautiful and really captured the personality and interests of my daughter and her husband. Communication was great, always answering our many questions without hesitation. She was so easy to work with from start to finish, including the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a professional photographer!
    Ashley R. Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful!

We are so happy we went with Michelle Valantine for our wedding! She was incredible to work with from planning, to shooting, to the finished pictures. She made us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and also on our wedding day, which captured great pictures. She met with us a few times to plan our engagement session and wedding day. That time was so helpful and made me feel confident for our wedding. We based our day of timeline on her photography timeline and I was so happy that everything was on time the entire day! Even with having a ton of family pictures to get through, she made sure everything happened when it was supposed to. She captured beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. We had a great experience and absolutely love how our photos turned out!
    Stephanie Married on 04/20/2019

Michelle is wonderful!

Michelle was amazing to work with! We did our engagement session and wedding with her. I love her work and our photos, it’s so hard to pick favorites! I highly recommend choosing Michelle to capture your special day!
  • Shea
    Shea S. Married on 03/05/2019

Beautiful Photos!

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with and completely exceeded our expectations with her photos of us! We are a military couple and were planning an OKC wedding from an Air Force base in Florida. Michelle took the extra time to help us coordinate everything and answered all of our questions from states away, and then completely delivered on our wedding day! Michelle and her mom were able to capture some of our best memories, even with a camera shy groom, and provided the pictures back to us extremely fast. Thank you Michelle, I'd recommend you a thousand times over!
    Hannah S. Married on 10/28/2018

Very Competent

Michelle and her mother were amazing to work with! They provided detailed timelines and really made an effort to get to know my husband and I and what type of couple we were. Our photos were given back to us in exactly a month and having the link available to send our out-of-state family made sharing our wedding so much easier. I loved the monthly email questions, too!
    Laura R. Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful pictures, wonderful experience

Michelle did such a wonderful job! When you're planning a wedding from out of state, you want to hammer out all the details. Michelle talked with me at length during our consultation and she put so much care into a proposed timeline, and this was before I even booked her!

My fiance and I did get to meet with her and her mom (who is her second shooter) one time before the wedding. The four of us talked about what was most important to me and my fiance. Since we were having a lot of family and friends coming from out of town, we worked out which photos would be most important to capture.

We absolutely love the photos! The church where we were married doesn't always have the best lighting, but Michelle and her mom lit the space perfectly. They also used natural light to their advantage and we have a lot of beautiful outside shots of the day as well.

In addition to being very talented and artistic, Michelle and her mom also happen to be fun, lovely people that we were happy to have with us on the day. Can't recommend highly enough.
    Damon S. Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic!

Michelle Valentine Photography was the best decision we made during our wedding planning! From the very first consultation with Michelle we could tell that she was very professional and had all of the skills to be able to run a successful business. I had never hired a photographer prior to my wedding and was not sure what was expected of me or what we wanted from a photographer, but Michelle made the process extremely easy. We went to our first consultation with no timeline for our wedding day and very uncertain about all of the details and left there with a plan and the confidence to be able to move forward with the rest of our wedding plans without having to stress about the photography. Michelle took the time to get to know both of us, what we like, where we met, and the people important to us. There was never a time when our expectations were not exceeded and our wedding day was a huge success. All of our pictures are beautiful and we are forever grateful to Michelle Valentine Photography for making it possible for us to be able to cherish our wedding day for the rest of our lives.
    Amanda Married on 08/26/2018
    Five stars honestly isn't enough! Michelle was the absolute best photographer!!! Not only does she take amazing pictures, but she is the absolute sweetest person. She paid so much attention to those little details that meant the world to me and were so important to my husband and I. She got our pictures to us when she said she would, which was honestly pretty quick, and sent us several sneak peeks beforehand. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great and affordable photographer!