Michelle Rene Designs and Wedding Gown Alterations Reviews

Michelle Rene Designs and Wedding Gown Alterations  1
Michelle Rene Designs and Wedding Gown Alterations  2

Lily McGahan · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome Job & Great to Work With

Michelle Rene did an amazing job on my wedding dress and my sister’s bridesmaid dress. She was also super nice and great to work with, I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend this talented, wonderful woman!

From the first time I stepped into the studio I felt like family. Michelle Rene is sweet and wonderful to work with. She did my bridal gown and my daughter’s gown and they both fit like a glove. I absolutely recommend her!!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Katelynn · Married on 05/04/2019

Would recommend!!!

Michelle is such a sweet and helpful woman! Would go to her again for another alteration!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 04/20/2019

Reasonable Pricing

Michelle is amazing!! I am a plus size woman, and I had doubt's about fitting into my wedding dress. I also had doubt's about finding something that would allow me to wear a regular bra underneath instead of a strapless one. When I came to Michelle, not only did she reassure me that everything would work out, she made it a reality!! She is talented, on time, down to earth, and a great Seamstress! Her prices are reasonable for what she does.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Theresa · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Vendor

Michelle is so sweet and she will work with you on pricing . Easy to talk and very out going

Sent on 01/16/2019

Carrie · Married on 09/01/2018

Altered wedding dress for vow renewal ceremony/ anniversary

Michelle was able to let out my wedding dress so I could wear it for my vow renewal ceremony and provided short turnaround as I asked her last minute (I'd put it off thinking it just wouldn't be possible). Nnot only did she let it out by adding a corset back panel, she adjusted the halter/ neck so I didn't feel like I was choking.
    Plan on having her adjust it so it's more of an everyday dress rather than special event.
    I went to her Red Lion location, which was easy to find.

Amy · Married on 04/06/2018

Michelle was Amazing! She had my dress ready in record time, and it is Absolutely Beautiful! I highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Brigitte Chavez · Married on 01/05/2018

Outstanding

Michelle Renè is extremely talented. She fit us in with a days notice for our emergency alterations and completed the work while we waiting. In and out in under 30 minutes. Can’t get any better then that!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

My maid of honor and myself found dresses online that we liked. We met with Michelle and showed her the picture. She said no problem! She made my PERFECT dress to fit me perfectly. It was exactly what I had asked for but BETTER! She made my perfect day, even better. And the same goes for my made of honors dress. We couldn't have asked for a better outcome!!!! Thank you Michelle!!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Mary Beth · Married on 09/24/2016

Michelle did an amazing job altering my wedding dress. The addition of the corset back and halter strap were seamlessly added to my dress as if they were there from the beginning! I couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Alexa · Married on 08/09/2016

I came to Michelle Renee after being referred by the Bridal Emporium for my dress alterations. After a long search I had found my ALMOST perfect dress. I had a vision for the straps to be romantic and off the shoulder, which my original dress did not have. Michelle listened to my ideas and delivered back to me, with the most thoughtful detail, my dream wedding dress exactly how I pictured. I'm certain without her magic touch I wouldn't have my dream dress. She really has a special talent and an astounding attention to detail. A perfectionist for her art and craft would be an understatement. I'm so thankful I found the perfect creator to make my dream wedding dress come to life.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Bridget · Married on 08/06/2016

Michelle Rene' made the impossible possible in my experience with her. I needed a wedding dress within a short time span. I went to various places looking for one. When I finally found one it was like a square, too much layering and too big. Michelle re-created this dress. Peice by peice she put personality and beauty in it. Michelle was also able to make a veil with peice of my dress. She also utilized peices from my daughters bridesmaid dress to make us look complete together. When the special day arrived many complimented how stunning and breathtaking my wedding dress, veil and daughters dress was. A child at the wedding even thought she was meeting a real live princess. Michelle Rene' made my day beyond special with her artistic abilities and hands.

Sent on 09/03/2016

Larissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Every woman wants to feel beautiful on her special day and thanks to Michelle I received nothing but compliments on my big day. My dress was admired by everyone and it fit so perfect. Michelle even went as far as to make my flower crown and matching flower hair clips for my bridesmaids. She was very enthusiastic and flexible to my busy schedule. Her kindness, professionalism and prowess as a seamstress were ideal for any bride. Not only did she cinch the waist of my dress, she shortened the lace sleeves, made all the flowers for our hair and made it possible to pin my train up for the reception. She did all this in a very limited time frame with no complaints and contacted me for every detail. I would highly recommend her for any bride who wishes feel exceptionally beautiful in her wedding dress.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Amanda · event on 06/21/2016

In the spring of this year I saw a flowery dress that Michelle Rene posted and knew instantly that I wanted it for my for my brother's June wedding. Michelle worked with me to make the dress fit perfectly. I had struggled with strapless dresses in the past, but the top of this dress fit much better.

In the process we talked about my wedding dress. My second wedding anniversary, traditionally the cotton anniversary, was coming up. My wedding dress was cotton so I thought that a redesign might be a nice surprise for my husband. Michelle helped me overcome my fear of the scissors and shortened the dress so that I could surprise him with a cute redesign to wear to dinner. He was shocked and happy! Overall I would go back to Michelle again for any dress needs.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Michelle Rene is wonderful to work with! She took my vision for a gown and made my dream come true! She is such a sweet person and so creative! Her work is top-notch and designs are absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for a custom, unique one-of-a-kind gown, definitely consider Michelle Rene Designs!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Emily · Married on 02/14/2015

Michelle Rene helped me create the wedding dress of my dreams! I came to her with an idea and she added her expertise, craftsmanship and creativity. I got constant compliments on my gown and the uniqueness of it. She worked with me on the price and was fun and positive to work with. I would recommend Michelle Rene to brides or anyone looking for a custom gown!

Sent on 03/08/2015
  • F

Frances B. · Married on 10/18/2014

Attentive, listened, creative

I waited a bit too long before searching for my wedding dress. Michelle was recommended to me. She made a gorgeous dress with my personal tastes in mind within the timeframe I had. Also, she made a gorgeous Matron of Honor dress. I will always appreciate her talent, helpfulness, and visions.

Alice · Married on 10/11/2014

I am so impressed with Michelle Rene her dresses are absolutely gorgeous and her designs are amazing. This is not the first time she has custom designed a dress that I have worn to an event. Her pricing is very reasonable and she pulls everything together beautifully. If I were going to get married or go to any event I would definitely hire Michelle Rene again. She is one of the best kept secret in Lititz PA

Sent on 10/23/2014

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

I emailed Michelle two weeks before my wedding because I was unhappy with the initial alterations that were done to the straps of dress (by a different seamstress). I met with her the very next day and I'm so glad I did. Not only was Michelle willing and able to adjust the straps, but she also noticed a few areas where the dress needed to be taken in. She is also making a simple and beautiful custom veil for me! Michelle knows her stuff. Despite needing alterations so close to my wedding, she committed to doing them quickly and her confidence in her ability made me feel really comfortable with all the last-minute changes. I would highly recommend Michelle to any bride.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

Sent on 09/22/2014

Lesa · Married on 09/09/2014

I have been married for 5 years and we recently renewed our vows in the OuterBanks NC. I had my dress altered, and ready to pack up for vacation. I tried it on one last time and it was very loose..Apparently the first seamstress did not alter it properly.. I called Michelle Rene' and not only was she willing to help me out VERY last minute, but she understood my panic when I called her.. She is very professional and thanks to her, I had my dress the day after I dropped it off and in time to leave for vacation. I had a beautiful wedding on the beach and thanks to Michelle Rene' , I felt like a princess and had a perfectly fitting wedding dress! She is the only seamstress I will go to..

Sent on 10/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2014

I custom ordered my dress from another designer on Etsy, and when it arrived the it was beautiful, but it hung on me like curtain. It was already getting very close to my wedding date, and I was worried that it might never look flattering. I contacted Michelle Rene, and she altered the dress so that it looked beautiful. Then the Monday before my wedding I made the last minute decision that I wanted to wear a veil. I frantically contacted Michelle to see if there was anyway she could help me with a veil by Saturday. She responded quickly and calmly that this would not be a problem. Looking at the pictures, thanks to her the dress looked lovely and veil was a perfect touch!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

Michelle was a blessing in helping me alter a bridesmaid dress that I was told was beyond repair by other seamstresses. Her prices are affordable & she had it done in a very timely manner. Im looking forward to having her alter a vintage suit for my boyfriend. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a custom dress or alterations.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Devon · Married on 05/25/2014

Michelle's work is phenomenal! I would recommend her to anyone needing alterations done!♥

Sent on 06/08/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2014

Update 1/3/2015! I contacted Michelle Rene again in December to do a custom dress for a Christmas Party she was once again amazing and had everything done from design to fitting in two weeks! Can't wait for our next project together!

Michelle Rene did an amazing job redesigning my gown I bought at Davids to my size and my customization. She also made my bridesmaids dresses from her own spring collection. They were very modestly priced and looked good on everyone! Would do it all again in a heartbeat! No regrets! Nothing beats a custom dress.

Sent on 05/29/2014