Michelle Lippert Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Michelle Lippert Photography

• Arianne

Arianne Urena · Married on 10/11/2019

A truly wonderful experience

Not only is Michelle a wonderful person, but she is an outstanding professional, photographer, and artist. Her poise and comfort put us at ease and because of that she captured the most natural, sincere moments. I am over the moon with the shots and feel so lucky and blessed to have met Michelle.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Michelle Lippert Photography's reply:

Thank you sooooo much Arianne! I am so excited that we finally got to meet up! Your family is a true joy!
  • Jharna

Jharna W · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful!

Michelle was honestly a blessing! So glad we hired her, she was down to earth, sweet, professional, and completely understood what we wanted. She was able to capture all of the important moments to us. I definitely would love to work with her again.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Michelle Lippert Photography's reply:

Jharna, it was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for trusting me with such a special celebration after the reception! I will never forget that experience ❤️ I hope to work with you again in the future!

Cherish Moore · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing, Memorable Experience

Michelle did such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos!! She was very professional and did a great to provide a variety of AWSOME photos! We will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Michelle Lippert Photography's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Cherish! This is what I work toward and I'm so grateful that we met!

Kristi · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing work

Michelle Lippert Photography went above and beyond for our wedding pictures. We're still in awe every time we look at them!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Michelle Lippert Photography's reply:

Kristi! You're the absolute sweetest! Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day! You're such an amazing couple and I'm so blessed to have been a part of your wedding!

Shalyn · Married on 10/09/2017

The easiest part of wedding planning

Michelle is the most professional wedding vendor I have had the opportunity to work with. She is extremely bright and positive. She pays attention to detail. She is responsive. And she tailors her service directly to me. As a bride, I have felt at ease working with Michelle. She took amazing photos, but she also loves her job so much that she helped me build my vision for the engagement photos and the big day. She is flexible and professional. I cannot say enough to praise her work. I was extremely impressed with the quality of service provided at such a competitive price. Thank you Michelle for being the dream wedding photographer. If you want to have a seamless wedding, you need to hire Michelle!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Michelle Lippert Photography's reply:

Sweet, sweet Shalyn.. where do I begin? I am SO grateful that we connected! We've been on the same page from day one and I'm so blessed to have you on my side! Thank you so much for your amazing review!!! You are goals!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Wedding

Michelle was assisting our photographer and she was amazing! Her attention to detail and making sure we were comfortable in our photos was extremely important to us. We did not want posed pictures and she exceeded our expectations with ideas and also capturing special moments. We loved her photos and will be contacting her in the future.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Michelle Lippert Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica 🥰🥰🥰 your wedding was stunning and you are such a beautiful couple! I can't wait to work with you in the future.