Michelle Johnson Photography Reviews

Michelle Johnson Photography 5
Michelle Johnson Photography 6
Michelle Johnson Photography 7

Alyssa · Married on 04/09/2011

Michelle and her team provided the pictures I had dreamed of. She is very nice, organized, and keeps on time. I thought she was excellent with directing photos and I received a lot of comments from guests how wonderful the photographer is. I would highly recommend Michelle for making your memories last forever in beautiful photos!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Tina · Married on 02/19/2011

Michelle Johnson is awesome. My matron-of-honor said she wanted to redo her wedding so Michelle could take the pictures for her and she's been married for almost 10 years. I have and will recommend Michelle to anyone who ever asks for a photography referral!!!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Dan · Married on 01/15/2011

Michelle was our wedding photographer. She also did a set of engagement photos which also included our two beagles in many shots. Michelle and her work are both excellent!

The Intangibles:
    Michelle is both very professional and personable. She and her second photographer (in our case, her husband, also an experienced photographer) were a true pleasure to work with. Michelle is someone who it is very easy to be comfortable around (one of the keys to helping my wife and I get such wonderful pictures). During our wedding day, Michelle allowed plenty of guests to get good pictures also on their own cameras, but also asked them to step aside when needed so that she could capture a particular part of the event unencumbered. Michelle was very accommodating to our needs and desires in capturing all of required shots with various combinations of friends and family. Before leaving our wedding day event (she was there from the beginning - the bride dressing - to nearly the very end of the reception), she made sure that we had all of the pictures that we wanted with the various wedding guests.

The tangibles:
    During both the engagement photo session and our wedding day, she was able to create a wide variety of shots that all look great. We brought our two beagles along to our engagement session. We love our beagles, but they do not always sit still. Nevertheless, Michelle and her husband (who also took photos for the engagement sessions) were able to great a number of good shots that involved the beagle boys. We created a sign-in book for our wedding from our engagement photos that guests signed yearbook style. A unique touch that everyone liked!

Michelle and her husband took a wide variety of photos during our wedding day from everything from the bride dressing (nothing naughty, of course), arrival of the groom to church, romantic shots of the bride/groom before the ceremony (we got married on a winter Saturday such that we needed to take such photos before our 3pm ceremony, as it would get dark around 5pm), shots of the bride with her matrons of honor, her family, pictures of the groom with his best man and groomsmen, his family and plenty of pictures of the bridal party, in addition to the bride and groom with their families. We also got plenty of coverage of the actual ceremony and were able to take plenty of additional romantic shots after the ceremony before entering the reception. All of the key events of the reception were captured, as were plenty of candid shots of everyone having a good time and celebrating. Some of the photos from everyone dancing are some of our favorites.

All told we ended up with about 900 photos from our wedding day. We were able to select 100 for a wedding album. Michelle did an excellent job arranging and laying out the wedding album. Finally Michelle's policy is to give you the electronic versions of the pictures and the copyright so that they are yours forever.

We will definitely use Michelle Johnson in the future as our family evolves!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2010

She was an amazing photographer. We have become great friends and am so thankful that her and her husband captured all the beautiful moments of our wedding day. She is beyond talented and encourage all of you for your next wedding, family shoot, etc. to experience the kind fun loving photographer i was able to experience. thank you to Michelle Johnson photography for going above and beyond.

Sent on 01/21/2012

Andrea · Married on 11/20/2010

Michelle is simply an amazing & talented photographer! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and we were blown alway by the finished product! Could not be more please.
    She is able to provoke and capture that "special something"... it's her god given talent. Can't say enough good things about her and her work.

Sent on 08/26/2011

Angie · Married on 11/06/2010

Michelle Johnson is such a talented wedding photographer. My husband and I were so impressed throughout the entire planning process at how friendly and open she was. She captured every special moment of our wedding and our pictures are absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Ryan · Married on 10/16/2010

Michelle and her husband Mark made a fantastic team at our wedding. We loved them and would recommend them for any event that you would want photographed. I know we will use her in the future for any family photos or special events. She is very personal, fun, and easy to work with. MICHELLE ROCKS!!!

Sent on 04/25/2011

Natalie · Married on 10/15/2010

Michelle took beautiful engagement and wedding pictures for us that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Erinn · Married on 10/02/2010

Michelle was our first photographer we went to check out & after meeting with her, we didn't even bother with anyone else. We were very picky about our photos & she did an amazing job with our wedding & with our engagement session. She captured every moment & more for us. The quality of our photos is aboslutely the best. I would recommend Michelle Johnson to anyone who wants all of their precious moments to last forever.

Sent on 08/27/2011

Angela · Married on 10/02/2010

We stumbled upon Michelle's photographs when looking for a venue and boy what a blessing it was! We quickly fell in love with her style and stunning photographs when we first met with her and the experience from then on out was a blast!

Our engagement shoot and wedding were not only fun with Michelle and team there to coordinate each and every tender moment, but they had such an artistic eye for the unique views we were hoping to capture!

Finding a photographer with Michelle'a style was one of the top priorities for our wedding since not only would it be the memories we'd have forever, but we knew we wouldn't see everything on our wedding day with the craziness of a bride and groom at their own wedding. We LOVED every gorgeous photo Michelle captured and are so grateful we found her!!!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Tricia · Married on 08/21/2010

She is GREAT and AWESOME to work with.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Dana · Married on 03/20/2010

Michelle is an amazing photographer. She took our engagement pictures as well as our March 2010 wedding pictures. Our engagement pictures we absoluting beautiful and our wedding pictures were stunning. She captured every detail of our wedding in more than one way. Michelle not only loves her job but she really loves her clients. She really took the time to get to know us and what we were about, so she could get picture she knew we would love. Thanks Michelle for doing what you do, you captured the memories we will have forever. xoxo

Sent on 05/22/2010
  • F

Tricia · Married on 10/04/2009

If you want an awesome photographer, Pick Michelle Johnson.

Sent on 04/23/2011

Mary · Married on 07/11/2009

Michelle was wonderful to work with! She is fun and energetic and takes beautiful and unique pictures! Both my engagement and wedding pictures were gorgeous! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2011

Mallory · Married on 11/15/2008

Michelle recently photographed our daughter's November 15, 2008 wedding. Michelle was super great to work with--had wonderful ideas, very communicative and SUPER FRIENDLY! Right off the bat, she helped us change our daughter's wedding time to better coordinate with the daylight/sunset. This was HUGELY helpful and I could tell right away she cared for my daughter and wanted the best for her. And this was even before we officially hired her. As we planned the wedding, Michelle was always available via phone or email and extremely responsive to my questions and concerns. On Wedding Day, she brought along two additional photographers and to be honest--I barely noticed them...they blended so well with the wedding party--you would hardly know they were there. And the photos??? WOW!! DOUBLE WOW!! They are amazing. I cannot more highly recommend Michelle!!! She is wonderful!

Sent on 11/27/2008
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 11/01/2008

Michelle is one of the greatest photographers in the IE. She is super sweet and takes awesome photos. She's so easy to work with and very reliable!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2008

Michelle was an awesome photographer and we have referred her to many friends!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2007

Great to work with!

Sent on 03/11/2008

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2010

I was so thankful to have such a wonderful photographer on my wedding day. I couldn't b more pleased with her work . Photographs r all u have after the day is over so make sure u take the time and choose wisely. That's michelle Johnson photography of course

Sent on 04/26/2011

Michelle Johnson Photography's reply:

Ashley and Chris were 100 % satisfied. They have referred me several clients and we have become great friends. I know that she values my work and she would give me 5 stars every day.

Keisha · Married on 08/24/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Michelle Johnson and her great team, for my Summer wedding at Strawberry Farms Golf Course in Orange County. Michelle was a pleasure from start to finish. I was so thrilled to find a photographer who had a great personality, creative vision and was reasonably priced. Any questions I had before, during and after booking were answered promptly. The day of the wedding was great- Michelle and her team were at our venue, snapping detail shots up until the girls and I arrived for our round of girl photographs.
    I would recommend Michelle and her team to any bride out there. Michelle has a passion for the business and it comes through in her photography. Thank you Michelle Johnson Photography!!!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2014