Michelle Johnson Photography Reviews

Michelle Johnson Photography 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wirffel · Married on 08/02/2019

So happy!!

Michelle was amazing! She made us feel so comfortable. She was funny and easy to be around not to mention professional. One of my best choices. Thank you so much for capturing our special day. Yes

Michelle Johnson Photography 6
    Michelle Johnson Photography 11
    Michelle Johnson Photography 12
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Michelle Johnson Photography's reply:

Dear sweet and lovely Jennifer, We LOVED your wedding so very much. You, Shane and your families were so lovely to work with.
    We look forward to photographing your future special moments.

XOXO
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Whorton · Married on 06/15/2019

It was a perfect experience!

Where to start! Mark, Michelle and Leanna were amazing in every way. They made the entire process fun and stress free. From our engagement shoot to the wedding day everything was perfect. They were always patient and kind, even on the chaotic wedding day. They always worked together great as a team and were very organized. When I started the whole wedding planning process I had no idea where to start, especially with the photography. Our venue recommended Mark and Michelle and I am beyond blessed that they did. The pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined. I loved how they were so knowledge about special secret spots to take certain pictures at our venue. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone thank you all again for making our day so special! - Chris & Vanessa

Sent on 09/17/2019

Michelle Johnson Photography's reply:

Vanessa, We just adore you and Chris and your incredible families. WE loved every moment from the engagement session through the wedding day. It was such a joy to work with all of you and we cannot wait to photograph more of lifes special moments for you.

Lots of Love to you all!
    XOXO

Nicole Reed · Married on 03/30/2019

What a wonderful experience!

We are so happy that we went with Michelle Johnson Photography for our wedding. Michelle made us feel at ease and she was able to capture the little moments. Her eye in finding the best spots to photograph us was spot on. We just love our pictures!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Michelle Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole, I loved being part of your wedding. I loved all the details you put into it and you and Gary and your families were so lovely. I look forward to photographing for you again in the future.
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Photographer

Michelle was fantastic as a photographer! She was totally on top of our timeline and kept the wedding running smoothly by minding the time. She made the picture-taking process feel effortless and it went by incredibly quick. The pictures turned out amazingly!

Michelle Johnson Photography 13
    Michelle Johnson Photography 14
    Michelle Johnson Photography 15
    Sent on 04/16/2019

Michelle Johnson Photography's reply:

Bree, it was truly an honor to be your wedding photographer. I adore you and your family so much. Your wedding was magical and I am so very happy for you and Sean and I look forward to photographing your future moments. XO

Sarah · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best Wedding Photographer!

Michelle and Mark are simply amazing! From our first conversation, to the engagement session, and the wedding! Everything was just perfect! My husband and I had such a great time with them, and Michelle and Mark made taking pictures so comfortable and fun. The photos are absolutely stunning, and we received the sneak peak so quickly and it contained so many photos. The day goes by so fast and now we have the most gorgeous pictures to remember it. From timeline, to organization, to dealing with family members and guests, she does it all and takes exquisite pictures that capture all the moments. Michelle is simply the best and you are in the best hands with her and Mark. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Michelle Johnson Photography's reply:

Hi sweet Sarah, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your engagement and wedding day. Mark and I fell madly in love with you and Arthur and are so grateful to now have you both in our lives. We look forward to being there for you for your future special moments. xoxo

Maddy S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Photography

Michelle and Mark are absolutely amazing! From the moment we met them, we knew they’d be perfect for our wedding day. They truly captured our day perfectly and my husband and I fell in love with our wedding photos! We highly recommend them and will definitely have them photograph our future special moments.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Michelle Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you Maddy and Jake! We absolutely adore the two of you and we LOVED being part of your beautiful wedding day and we look forward to capturing many more of your memories.

Cammie Y · Married on 10/20/2018

Great wedding photographer, pleasant to work with!

Michelle is great, we got our wedding photos back very quickly and I can tell she put in time and efforts with the editing. She's very detail oriented and she's basically your second wedding coordinator, love her!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Amber · Married on 06/23/2018

Stop!! Look no further you will not find a better photographer than Michelle Johnson! She photographed my wedding on June 23rd, 2018. She and her husband Mark are so much fun to work with. The sneak peak pictures are amazing. There are pictures that I hadn't even thought of taking that capture the day so beautifully! The day goes by so quickly, but when you have such great pictures it just brings you right back to reliving the day!! If you want not only amazing pictures to remember your special day, but truly two great, nice, fun, people Michelle and Mark are the only choice!! I would give them 100 stars if available!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Shannen · Married on 04/21/2018

Michelle and Mark were the photographers for our wedding in April, and there are not enough words to express how impressed I was by their work. Working with Michelle in the months before the wedding was fun and stress free. She is so creative with her ideas and was able to incorporate everything that my husband and I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Mark and Michelle were incredibly organized and kept to a schedule that allowed pictures to be taken of all of my guests and family, as well as all of the details and events. All of our pictures turned out beautifully. They were able to capture all of the joy and love throughout the day. Mark and Michelle are genuinely amazing and I would highly recommend them.

Michelle Johnson Photography 16
    Michelle Johnson Photography 17
    Michelle Johnson Photography 18
    Michelle Johnson Photography 19
    Michelle Johnson Photography 20
    Sent on 06/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

Fantastic experience all around!!!

First, let me say that giving Michelle and Mark 5 stars don't seem enough... they deserve 10!! They provided the photography for my daughter's wedding last spring and we were amazed by their kindness and expertise. They are the kind of people who you feel like you have known forever even though you may have only just met them. Their prices were fair and we never felt pressured to buy more. Michelle is quick to respond to all communication, which I always appreciate. I would highly recommend Michelle and Mark to photograph any event.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Michelle Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenifer, It truly was an honor to photograph Shannen & Andrew's engagement and wedding photography. Your family is so wonderful and I know that we bonded and will be forever friends. Thank you for such a lovely experience and I look forward to photographing more memories for you in the future. xo

Stephanie · Married on 03/18/2018

AMAZING!! My Husband and I could not be more pleased with Michelle & Mark! I was debating between 2 Photographers for my wedding at Strawberry Farms and once I spoke to Michelle over the phone I knew she was the one! They are the sweetest, funniest, most genuine people, and most importantly GREAT photographers. Michelle keeps you and your wedding party on track all day and is so easy to work with and be around. We received our sneak peek pictures quickly and they were amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better pair to capture our most important day. Michelle and Mark will be the first people I call the next time we need a Photographer!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/20/2017

There are so many wonderful things that I have to say about Michelle and her husband Mark! They photographed our recent October wedding in Temecula and did SUCH an amazing job! Not only did the photographs come out beautifully, but they had a genuine smile on their faces the whole day and evening. Michelle and her husband truly enjoy what they do, and it was evident in how much fun they seemed to have while photographing our wedding day. They are both professional and genuinely good people. They made sure to capture all the photos that we wanted, and helped us to create photos that we didn't even know we needed! Neither my husband or I are used to being photographed often, but thankfully Michelle helped us to create some truly beautiful poses/photographs. It is a big task to capture such an important snap shot in a person's life, but Michelle and her husband seemed to do it without issue or reservation. I am looking forward to a time when we can utilize their services again!

Michelle Johnson Photography 21
    Michelle Johnson Photography 22
    Michelle Johnson Photography 23
    Michelle Johnson Photography 24
    Sent on 11/10/2017

Elaine · Married on 10/07/2017

If I could give 7 stars I would. Michelle photographed a friend's wedding and when I saw the photos I knew i wanted her to do mine. Michelle and her husband Mark were everything you want in a photographer- they make you feel beautiful, were great dealing with family members and guests and take unreal photos! I loved just having Michelle there and didn't want to say goodbye. Her creativity and professionalism shine through in each of her photos. She captured everything I could have hoped for and her style is just perfect. She's a gem!

Michelle Johnson Photography 25
    Sent on 10/11/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2017

Michelle and Mark are amazing!! I absolutely adore them both. Words can not begin to express how grateful my husband and I are for all they did. Aside from being two of the sweetest people we've ever met, their professionalism, and attention to detail, greatly exceeded our expectations. It's only been a week since our wedding and Michelle already emailed "sneak peak" photos - they are GORGEOUS! Michelle will, most definitely, be our family photographer from now on.

Michelle Johnson Photography 26
    Michelle Johnson Photography 27
    Michelle Johnson Photography 28
    Michelle Johnson Photography 29
    Sent on 10/15/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/23/2017

What can I say? Michelle is AMAZING! She photographed a friend's wedding five or so years ago and I was so impressed I wanted her to photograph mine. Not only is she the sweetest lady around, she's an amazing photographer. She catches all of the details and makes you feel natural and comfortable. She's worth every penny! Love you Michelle!!

Michelle Johnson Photography 30
    Sent on 10/05/2017

Kirsten · Married on 06/26/2017

I had the privilege of working with Michelle for my wedding on June 8th at the stone house at Temecula Creek Inn. I have worked with photographers before however, Michelle was an absolute dream to work with. Very professional but also fun and great to work with. She and her husband captured every little detail that I had wanted to see in my wedding pictures and I didn't have to ask her for a single one, she just knew. I cant recommend her enough for a photographer. She's amazing!e!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 02/11/2017

Hello, my name is Yolanda Gonzalez. I had the best experience with Michelle. From day one that we met I knew she was the one. Michelle is very friendly & loving. Michelle is attentive to all of your needs. Pays attention to detail. Very communicative. Michelle is a reliable & responsible person. Very outgoing. Joyful. Always has a smile on her face. It felt like I've known her for years. I remember being nervous the day of my wedding & she knew how to keep me together. My whole family & bridal party enjoyed her very much. My photos are amazing. Great clarity. Beautiful colors. It's like a painting coming to life. I love my photos. The best. I from now on will be using Michelle in the near future. Always. I won't have anyone else photograph me professionally, unless it's Michelle. So worth it. Thank you again Michelle. You're amazing!. XO

Sent on 04/20/2017

Laura · Married on 12/02/2016

My husband and I would highly recommend using Michelle as your wedding photographer. She is extremely professional and the sweetest. Within just a couple of days she sent us a sneak preview of our photos and we were totally blown away. We fell in love with every shot. She made the day run so smoothly and totally stress free. We look back at our photos everyday and want to jump right back to the day, she created the most stunning memories for us. What a true talent and gem in the industry. Thank you Michelle for making our wedding day so special and giving us the most beautiful pictures.

We love and appreciate you so much!

Love,
    Laura and Jekyns

Sent on 12/26/2016

Cindy · Married on 10/01/2016

Michell is AWESOME! We met her when she photographed my sisters wedding and were SO HAPPY with her work! I hired her immediately for my wedding. Her daughter and Husband are a great extension of her. Michelle has a way of leaving a personal lasting impression which I found so important given that it’s one of the biggest days of your life! I highly recommend her, you won’t be disappointed!

Michelle Johnson Photography 31
    Michelle Johnson Photography 32
    Michelle Johnson Photography 33
    Michelle Johnson Photography 34
    Michelle Johnson Photography 35
    Sent on 10/05/2017

Karen · Married on 09/30/2016

Michelle is absolutely wonderful! Not only is she a talented photographer, she made the experience of being photographed so fun and enjoyable! Michelle made everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and she was able to capture our special day perfectly. My husband and I were blown away by the beautiful photos she took! I highly recommend booking Michelle for your photography needs!

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 08/06/2016

Michelle is amazing! She took both our engagement and wedding photos. My husband and I were nervous about taking our photos professionally taken but Michelle made us super comfortable and guided us to amazing photos. Michelle and her husband were such a pleasure to work with. I will continue to use Michelle Johnson Photography for any photos that I need in the future.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/29/2015

Having Michelle Johnson Photography capture our special day (and our engagement photos) was one of the best decisions we made with regards to our wedding! She captured our day perfectly, and kept everything light and fun throughout the afternoon.

Michelle's ability to make everyone look natural and comfortable in front of the camera is TOP NOTCH. My husband is not a huge fan of taking photos, and he loved working with Michelle and her team.

Additionally, we used Michelle Johnson Photography for our old-fashioned photo booth, and our guests had a great time with it! They gave each guest a copy of their photo strip (which made a great favor), and gave us an album and a digital copy of all of the pics at the end of the event.

We will use Michelle Johnson Photography for all of our family photo needs. I wouldn't trust anyone else to capture these special moments!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Dylan · Married on 07/25/2015

For our wedding, the vendor we worked with the most, and for the longest period of time, was our photographer. Because of this, we are so very happy we chose Michelle Johnson as our photographer because we got to spend all that time with such a hard-working and caring professional. She showed her level of dedication and care for her job, and the couples she works with, right away. As the wedding day came closer, Michelle was integral in helping us plan the timeline of the day. On the day of our wedding, Michelle was an absolute professional. She worked so well with her team and the videographer to ensure we stayed on time without sacrificing any shots. She kept us on schedule and directed us and the wedding party so perfectly. We got the full 1800 (yes, 1800) photos from the wedding day and we were just so ecstatic! My husband and I were so amazed by the quality of the photos, we couldn’t believe they were actually ours as they look like something from a magazine! Not only did we have so many photos to relive that day and treasure always, but the photos were just so beautiful and her eye is just phenomenal. We chose her in the beginning because her work was just so beautiful and exactly what we envisioned for our wedding photos. And she absolutely, 100% (and then some) delivered! We were so happy with our photos, we could not have been more thankful to her! She gave us our dream photos, and thus the best memories ever of a magical day that goes all too fast. Michelle was more than our photographer. She was our guidance, our therapist, our planner, our friend. I have so much love for this woman and infinite gratitude for her hard work, generosity, and kindness. I would recommend Michelle Johnson Photography to anyone and everyone! If you couldn’t already tell from this review – you will NOT be disappointed! I would give Michelle Johnson Photography 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/11/2015

Michelle was absolutely amazing! We were planning the wedding from out of state which can bring challenges, but Michelle was so warm that it felt like we had known her forever! She made things very comfortable on our wedding day, and made picture taking fun! She was also great with my large family, making sure we got all the shots we needed quickly and efficiently. She had really creative ideas, and we loved every single one of our pictures. Very reasonable pricing, and owning all the digital images has been fantastic. I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Karsen · Married on 06/05/2015

Michelle is just the greatest photographer and we loved her!! First, I was from out of state and trying to schedule and plan everything and she was so sweet and accommodating. I also wanted to take pictures before my wedding, Pre-wedding romantics, and she hadn't done something like that before and just ROCKED it!! She took pictures of my fiancé (at the time) and I at the beach and brought her husband and daughter so I had a million pictures that are just amazing. Then she edited those and got all those back to me before my wedding the following week. At the wedding her and her daughter came and both photographed the big day so I had the most amazing pictures. She was so cute and nice and her daughter was so nice as well. She also had a surprise for me at the end of my wedding day and gave me a bunch of SUPER cute polaroids of my pictures at the beach and from my big day! She went above and beyond! I felt like we were best friends by the end of it all. I absolutely loved them and am recommending them to all my friends who are getting married in Southern California.

Sent on 07/20/2015