Michelle Fallman- Makeup Artist Reviews

Michelle Fallman- Makeup Artist 7
  • Kenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing experience!

Michelle is an incredible talent. She did exactly what I wanted, listened, and understood! She did an incredible job! And the make up lasted ALL night!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Michelle Fallman- Makeup Artist 12
    Michelle Fallman- Makeup Artist 13
    Michelle Fallman- Makeup Artist 14

June · Married on 02/14/2015

Michelle made me and my four bridesmaids, three junior bridesmaids, and two flower girls look amazing for my wedding day. We had her on a tight schedule and she was able to make our faces beautiful! Our makeup lasted all day and she provided a touch up lip kit. I am Asian and my eyes never looked so big and bright. She contoured our makeup (a technique that was new to me) and it was amazing to see the polished finished. Michelle has done some celebrities - although she is very modest and does not drop names - unless you ask :o). She makes everyone look like a celebrity! I would definitely recommend her for weddings, proms, or professional head shot makeup.

Sent on 04/12/2015

Sharon · Married on 06/06/2014

I met Michelle on the same day of my wedding reception! I was out of the contrary and couldn't meet with her before then but she made sure to contact me and get an idea of my personality, the looks I liked from a few pictures and pictures of me. On the day of the reception she was the sweetest most calming and professional makeup artist id ever met! She knew exactly what she was doing and gave me the most beautiful look I could ever ask for or want. She has amazing hands and is so professional and up to date. I would love to have her do my make up again and would recommend her without reservation to anyone searching for an AMAZING make up artist

Sent on 06/29/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2013

Michelle was wonderful! She did my bridesmaid makeup for a cousin's wedding, and after showing my face to the other bridesmaids, 2 more asked Michelle to do their makeup. I got so many compliments on it all night! She is incredibly friendly and helpful, full of knowledge and talent!

Kendra · Married on 07/16/2011

Michelle did an amazing job on my makeup! She was prompt, professional and completely flexible when I decided I wanted to go in a different direction with my makeup. Her skills showed through in all of the pictures that we will look at for the rest of our lives, I highly recommend her!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2010

Michelle did make up for my daughter's wedding party as well as my mother and myself. She was such a pleasure to work with and she did an outstanding job on everyone. We all felt so beautiful and when we saw the pictures we were even more please with her work! Thank you Michelle for your talent.
    Michelle Lattuca

Sent on 01/16/2014

Michelle was amazing to work with! She was very professional, flexible and exteremly sweet. As soon as she walked up, I knew I would love her. I highly recommend Michelle and her services!!

Mandy · Married on 08/06/2004

Michelle did my makeup for me and a few of my bridesmaids when I got married way back on August 6th, 2004! Crazy to think that was 10 years ago, it is amazing to see how far she has come since then. She did such an awesome job, my sister Molly also used her to do her wedding day makeup a few years ago. I am so thankful for her artistry in her craft.

• User3821399 · event on: 01/03/2011

Michelle is prompt, professional, amazing at what she does and has beautiful results! She can do all types of looks and occasions. On top of her skills, she is also just a lovely person to be around and makes all her clients feel comfortable and important.