Michelle Deck Photography Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Janice Married on 09/10/2011
    My husband and I were engaged for 3 years. The year we got engaged we started going to bridal shows where we met Michelle. 2 years later, when we started booking everything, Michelle was still the photographer that both of us liked the best.

She was excited to take pictures at the venue we picked out (the Baltimore Museum of Industry) and was a pleasure to deal with. She would promptly return phone calls and emails and was willing to let us grab her throughout the night and take the pictures we wanted. She was also great at capturing most of the people who were at the wedding.

She was amazing and delightful to have at the wedding. Most of the people I have talked to said she and her assistant were always nice and plesant to talk to and while they knew she was there, she was never in the way.

The pictures we recieved were incredible. We just picked out the photos for our album and can not wait to get the album back.
    Caroline Married on 08/15/2009
    Michelle is a warm, genuine, easy going person, which made her so wonderful to work with on our wedding day. From the consultation to the final photographs, I was constantly impressed with her professionalism and her quality of work. We highly recommend Michelle as a wedding photographer!
    Kerry Married on 09/06/2008
    Excellent - photos are gorgeous, can't say enough good things about how happy we are with our pictures....she and her assistant made quite an impression on our guests as well, so many commented on great they were!
    Jennifer Married on 06/17/2007
    Michelle is amazing! She made me feel so special and beautiful on my wedding day. My husband and his friends loved her too. She is very understanding to your needs and is respectful of your wishes. I would recommend her to everyone! You will love the memories she will provide for you!
    Melissa Married on 05/12/2007
    Michelle did an excellent job capturing the "feel" of our wedding. In addition to the standard portraits we wanted, Michelle took amazing candids that truly expressed the emotions of the day like me walking with my huband when didn't know she was taking the shot, me dancing with my dad, the groomsmen goofing around, the bridesmaids peeking out the window at the men and artfully composed photos of the dress and shoes, table settings, cake, etc. I will always treasure these photos. She was also very easy to work with, approachable, and friendly. I would highly recommend her!!
    Kristin Married on 10/03/2003
    Michelle and her assistant were top notch in capturing the best from our wedding. What I loved most was her creative style -- while she does take posed photos of families (always the request of the bride!), her focus is on capturing the special "moments" that most photographers I have seen miss. Truly, she has a spectacular talent and I am SOOOO glad I selected her for my wedding. 6 years after my wedding, the photos she took are all around my house and we continue to get comments . . . . A+!!!
    Danielle Married on 10/11/2002
    We would recommend Michelle to any bride that wants the best photos! She was very accommodating to us and our bridal party. The pictures were very professional and absolutely beautiful. We liked her so much we want to get some family photos as well!
    Vickie Married on 05/26/2002
    Michelle was the photographer at our wedding and we we were thrilled with her photos! She is extremely nice and very professional. She made us feel so comfortable that we did not feel like we had to force a smile at any time. She blended in so easily that we did not even notice her taking candid shots of us. She was very respectful of our wishes, but when we asked her for her advice, she also gave us some great ideas. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer for their wedding.
    Allyson Married on 05/22/2002
    Thanks to Michelle my wedding album is truly perfect. She took amazing photographs and made the entire process easy and stress-free. Anytime someone tells me they are getting married I immediately tell them that I have the perfect photographer for them. On top of the beautiful pictures she was a pleasure to work with and really made the whole experience a lot of fun!
    Carly Married on 09/13/2008
    My pictures were awesome. They were everything we wanted and more. Very candid and natural looking. Michelle was very accomadating in all of our requests!!
    Saphia Married on 09/10/2008
    Michelle helped make our day even more special. She was very patient and accommodating throughout the entire day. We gave her a list of pictures that we wanted taken and she knew exactly where to take the picture and what pose to put us in. The end result, pictures, were phenomenal. They couldn't have been done any better. Thank you.