Michelle Brick Music Reviews

52 | Toms River, NJ

52 Reviews for Michelle Brick Music

• User3204993 · 2+ years ago

Michelle was fantastic! She did an amazing job with the guitarist, Darren, to make our wedding day perfect. She was extremely helpful with picking out our wedding songs as well as very professional She was very responsive to any questions we had. Furthermore, Michelle's talent and music speaks for itself. It was beautiful having her play during our ceremony. I would highly recommend her services to make your wedding day ideal.

Sent on 01/30/2014
  • Sara Moran

Sara · Married on 11/02/2013

As a flute player myself, I wanted only the best and Michelle was it! She was professional, accommodating, and her music is beautiful! She is a very talented flute player and has a wide range of music to select from. If she doesn't have a song you want in her current repertoire she goes out of her way to find the sheet music and learn it to perfection. For our wedding, we decided to use the flute/guitar combination and it sounded incredible. One thing that really impressed me is that the day of the wedding, Michelle and her partner showed up to the church, set up, and broke down without one issue. She did not have to call me for details about anything the day of and she played to perfection. She is a true professional! I cant thank her enough for making my ceremony extra beautiful with her music. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Pamela · Married on 08/11/2013

Michelle and her trio are truly fantastic, no joke! She played for my ceremony on August 11, 2013 in Red Bank, NJ.

I initially met her at a bridal show and she was so pleasant, friendly, and personable, and I loved how she wasn't 'pushy' like so many wedding vendors. She was easy and flexible to work with, always responded right away to messages or emails I'd left. Plus, she really knows music and is well educated in it. Because of all this, I felt very comfortable entrusting her with my ceremony music.

Via email and phone calls she helped me select from among the many choices what would be played during the ceremony. I was overwhelmed with all the choices as there are so many beautiful songs, but she helped me narrow it down. She is a lovely person and I am thankful for all her help!

Sent on 12/03/2013

jamie · Married on 05/31/2013

Michelle was a pleasure to work with! She was very helpful and flexible with music selections, and was easy to get a hold of when needed. She is a beutiful woman and played beautiful music.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Christian · Married on 04/07/2013

We were skeptical at first since the songs we chose was not the traditional wedding tunes. But after she reviewed our selections and sent us samples via mp3 which was very convenient for us, the results were absolutely beautiful. On the day of event, she mellifluously played them and our guests were very pleased & entertained. Her performance & execution was perfect.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Nick · Married on 08/18/2012

Michelle's musical skills added a really classy touch to our wedding cocktail hour. Many of our guests made it a point to express how much they enjoyed this addition to the reception. She was extremely professional, went out of her way to secure a guitarist with which she played, made it a point to ask us about our musical tastes and requests. Being a professional musician myself, I had incredibly high standards as to the musicians I wanted to have at our reception, and I would highly recommend Michelle to anyone.

Sent on 12/11/2012

John · Married on 07/28/2012

The music you receive comes at the highest quality--from expert arrangements, virtuosic playing, and a brilliant concept. Michelle and her music production can offer something wholly different and rewarding. She and her talents come highly recommended!

Sent on 12/01/2012

Ann · Married on 05/06/2012

Michelle Brick and Darren O'Neill, flute and guitar of Duo Sonoroso, played a wonderful concert at our Arts Center, Farmstead Arts, in Basking Ridge on May 6, 2012. They play beautifully together and are lovely people as well - very friendly, knowledgeable about the repertoire, great with the audience and professional. I recommend them highly.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Maria · Married on 07/09/2011

Michelle helped make our wedding day very special and memorable. The music part of our wedding was very important to us and she exceeded all of our expectations. I couldn't believe how many guests came up to me to compliment Michelle's playing! Not only is Michelle extremely talented, her level of professionalism was outstanding and I know that I will be contacting Michelle in the future! Thanks Michelle for helping make our wedding ceremony so unforgettable.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Michelle did an amazing job playing the flute during our ceremony. She happily helped us pick out the perfect music to fit the vibe we were looking for. A few weeks before our wedding we satdown with her and she answered all our questions, previewed the music, and made us very comfortable. On the day of the wedding she showed up early to make sure she and the organist had a chance to practice. Michelle's talent and music speak for itself. She is amazing! Our family and friends were very impressed with her skills and we received many many compliments about her. I would recommend her services and I know you will not be disappointed. Michelle helped add to our special day and we could not be more pleased. We absolutely would use her again. You should too!!

Jason · Married on 11/13/2010

My wife and I were thrilled with Michelle's service. We would highly recommend her services to everyone and anyone. She is amazing and extremely flexible and her talent goes beyond words. Not only that, but she was willing to arrive at our church early and helped us pick the right music to best fit our styles. She scheduled a consultation with us and then we were able to coordinate everything to best fit our needs.We would use her again and again and again!!

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2010

Michelle was absolutely amazing! I wanted to hire a flutist to accompany an organist performing at my wedding ceremony and was so pleasantly surprised with how helpful Michelle was. Not only was Michelle very sweet and easy to correspond with, she basically helped me pick out all of the music for the entire ceremony. She made suggestions and even got the sheet music or a piece that she nor the organist had. She was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone :)

Sent on 07/24/2012
  • candy

Candice · Married on 06/26/2010

Michelle was an amazing addition to my wedding ceremony. She is an extremely talented flutist who performed along with a guitarist. Countless guests complimented me on her performance. Michelle also helped me to select the perfect music to walk down the isle to as well as departing music. She is extremely professional, kind and amazing talented. I highly recommend her to add the special touch to your special day.

Sent on 08/23/2012
  • W

William · Married on 05/22/2010

The music was beautiful, very proffesional, I would recommend this to anyone looking for live music during their ceremony!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Clelia · Married on 02/06/2010

Michelle was the featured music entertainment at a fund-raiser for the non-profit New Eyes for the Needy. The event was held in a private home in Summit, NJ and she was instrumental in making the night huge success! Her music was gorgeous and served as the perfect backdrop to an elegant evening of socializing and fund-raising. I would highly recommend her to help make your event festive, elegant and fun.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Hugo · Married on 11/26/2009

"I can't begin to explain how satisfied I was with the overall experience. My request was a bit unconventional to what most performers offered, however Michelle was very flexible in making it happen. I was looking for a performer to serenade my girlfriend as I proposed to her and asked her to be my wife. She was very helpful in her input on song choices and put together an exquisite arrangement of Joe Cocker’s “You are so beautiful”. I would highly recommend Michelle! …and yes, my girlfriend said, yes! " Hugo R.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Alex · Married on 10/10/2009

Michelle and Darren were really great. They played for our beach ceremony, and then played for our cocktail hour. For the ceremony music we went for a more classical sound, but when we started the cocktail hour they played some beatles, etc. It was really easy to discuss the music that was to be played, and Michelle gave some really good suggestions. They even learned a song that we requested within a week of our wedding. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Michelle and Darren as our whole wedding experience was a great one."
    -Alex s.

Sent on 08/19/2013

R · Married on 08/08/2009

We have very specific music tastes, and knew exactly what we wanted performed during the ceremony. Despite having such strong ideas, though, I waited until 3 weeks before the wedding to search for a musician! By a stroke of luck, Michelle & Maria (flute & violin) were available and completely comfortable playing the “modern” songs we requested, and if that weren’t enough – they were willing to work within our budget. Michelle helped me find the sheet music online, which couldn’t have been simpler. When one of my songs was not available anywhere, I had a friend arrange it; and with less than a week to practice, Michelle & Maria performed it beautifully & perfectly. To add to this, we had a friend/vocalist perform with Michelle & Maria – they only had 15 minutes to practice pre-ceremony, and no one was the wiser – the performance was seamless and beautiful. Simply put, our ceremony would not have been nearly as magical without the music. Friends and family commented on the uniqueness and elegance of our wedding ceremony, specifically on the music – there wasn’t a dry eye in the house! From the initial correspondence to the wedding day, Michelle was responsive every step of the way; she and Maria were on time (and by on time, I mean early) and looked impeccable. Really, Michelle was a dream to work with, and the musical performance was a dream come true.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Ed · Married on 07/15/2009

Michelle Brick is an absolute professional. I highly recommend her for your wedding ceremony and or cocktail hour. She was very helpful with musical selections and knew every song I asked her to perform. Her performance was flawless. -- Ed M, Seaside Park, NJ, 7/15/2009

Sent on 07/22/2012

Linda · Married on 06/28/2009

Thanks so much Michelle for playing our ceremony and cocktail hour. You did an amazing job with the set list and we were really happy :) Everyone was complimenting your performance. Hope all is well!

Sent on 07/26/2012

Celeste · Married on 07/26/2008

The music at our wedding was gorgeous and exceeded our expectations. Michelle listened to what we wanted and created the atmosphere we were looking for. Michelle is a true professional; her musicianship is excellent and communicating with her was easy. We highly recommend her!

Kristin · Married on 09/09/2007

Dear Michelle,

We can't thank you enough for the beautiful music you provided for our wedding . Thank you for meeting with us to select the music and choose music that really reflected our own personal taste. Many people came up to us during the reception complimenting on what a talented musicians you and Elizabeth were… we couldn't agree more. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we will highly recommend you to all our family and friends for future events. Thanks for making our day so special!

— Kristin and John Morin, Jr, September 2007 (Flute and Piano)

Sent on 07/24/2012

cheryl · Married on 07/28/2007

Dear Michelle,
    We can’t thank you enough for being a huge part of our very special day. The music you helped us select was perfect; it made such a memorable mass for us as well as for our guests. Your performance added beauty and elegance to the ceremony that we had always dreamed of. We also want to thank you for the time you spent rehearsing with Chris. This time helped him grow confident in playing his first wedding and bringing his special talent to our ceremony. We knew he was in good hands, and that was one less thing we had to worry about in preparation for our wedding. We really appreciate all of your hard work; it truly was memorable.
    — Cheryl and Mike Brennan, July 2007 (Flute, Organ and Violin)

Michelle · Married on 11/05/2005

Michelle performed at our wedding ceremony in November 2005. Her elegance and grace on the flute perfectly coincided with the elegance and grace of such a special event. My husband and I could not have been happier with her performance and professionalism. Her instrumental mastery and skill allowed the music to come alive. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful and romantic the music sounded, which we attribute to Michelle. We would highly recommend Michelle to perform at any of our friends’ or relatives’ future events.
    — Michelle and Phil Cruz, November 2005 (Flute and Organ)

Sent on 07/19/2012

It was magical. Like a fairytale. Trite as it sounds, it's true. Nothing transforms a wedding more than the right music. I was as calm as Lake Placid, standing in the foyer of the church, awaiting my moment to walk down the aisle. The emotion that was rising from your soul carried through the notes and streamed over the guests, causing stomachs to flutter and throats to tighten, until they reached me in the back of the church. That's when the tears welled up in my eyes, just as the doors opened and I was greeted with all the smiling faces with tears spilling down their faces.
    It was as though you were telling our love story, the rise and fall of the notes like warm, flowing liquid that swirled in perfect harmony with the piano. There was never a break between the notes, as if you could continuously breathe out our story for everyone to hear in one magical breath.
    I cannot thank you enough, Michelle, for being such a blessing on our wedding day. Even with a comparatively small budget for our wedding, it was important to me to have the right music and I am so glad I asked you. You were extremely professional – punctual, beautifully dressed, and most impressively, blended perfect with our pianist even though you two had never practiced together before. To me, that is a huge testament of the level of your excellence. But more importantly, you were sweet and kind and genuinely cared to make our day special for us.
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 12/11/2012