Michelle Brick Music Reviews

52 | Toms River, NJ

52 Reviews for Michelle Brick Music

• Michele

Michele · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing - Made the ceremony!

Michelle's beautiful music made my ceremony even more special. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/23/2018

I had the pleasure of using Michelle for my March wedding and what a great decision I made! Michelle did a wonderful job and collaborated with Ceremonious Strings to play music in the church. I would highly recommended using her at any event you may have!

Ryan · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellent choice for a wedding! I really don’t like to give perfect scores
    But I couldn’t see how anything could have been better!

Al · Married on 03/10/2018

Michelle and Darren were tremendous. Their music was beautiful. So happy to have chosen them. I searched for months to find a flutist for my daughter's wedding ceremony and Michelle did not disappoint. This duo is top shelf. They also played thru the cocktail hour (1 1/2 hrs) and everyone loved them.

Emily · Married on 11/04/2016

Michelle was such a pleasure to work with. When I first reached out to her she provided a ton of information and options as to what would sound best for the atmosphere I was looking for at my wedding. We decided on a harp and a flute. I listened to a couple sample songs. I picked three songs for my ceremony and let Michelle choose everything else. The day of the wedding it sounded so beautiful. All my guests were in awe of how amazing the harp and flute sounded. Her song choices were great as guests were being seated and the songs i picked out sounded amazing ! Thank you so much for setting such a great atmosphere for my ceremony!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Susan · Married on 09/23/2016

DO NOT HESITATE! Choose Michelle Brick and Michelle Brick Music for your wedding ceremony. She was AWESOME to work with. The combination of her flute and Kristy Chmura on the harp was amazing and gave my daughter's ceremony the ethereal feeling I was looking for. And Kristy's delivery of the Ave Maria was talked about long after the ceremony ended. Michelle worked well with the parish music director ... the addition of the flute/harp duo was well worth every penny!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/28/2016

!! Amazing and highly recommended !!

During the planning process my husband and I both felt that our wedding ceremony was one of the most important aspects of the entire wedding day. We wanted to be able to portray our love story to our guests as we joined together in unity. Along with the violin and guitar vendor(s), Michelle played the flute during our August 28, 2016 outdoor ceremony. After reaching out to her through Wedding Wire, we had the initial meeting at her home and instantly connected with her. We personalized our wedding ceremony and Michelle was excited about the idea and completely flexible throughout the process. She made herself available to answer any questions that we had and continued to stay in great spirits. As I stood under the ceremony arbor I could hear the beautiful violin and flute playing in the background, it was all sorts of wonderful. Even days after our wedding, we are still receiving compliments about Michelle and the violin player– I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/06/2016

Michelle from the start was very responsive to all my questions, based on other reviews and coupled with the catering halls recommendation, we booked her and a guitarist for our cocktail hour. Music was just perfect and I was completely satisfied. Live music made the ambiance of the cocktail hour. Very pleased.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Johanna · Married on 08/06/2016

The live music was a beautiful added touch to the cocktail hour. Highly recommend it, really made the day even more special. The live music was heard throughout the Greenbriar perfectly. The live music was an added touch my mother really wanted, and she was right once again!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

Michelle was great! She did my wedding ceremony music and it was beautiful! She was very easy to work with, easy to reach and very friendly. I didn't know exactly what I wanted and Michelle was very helpful in giving me ideas. I highly recommend booking Michelle for your event!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Maura · Married on 12/19/2015

Michelle and Kristy performed at my wedding and did an amazing job! I highly recommend their services. Michelle was extremely professional, and an absolute pleasure to work with. I could not have been happier, and all of my guests were raving about their performance. Absolutely beautiful music, and very professional artists!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Molly · Married on 12/12/2015

Michelle was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating. My guests all could not stop talking about how beautifully Michelle played. She is truly talented and I would recommend her to anyone interested in having music played for their wedding or any other event for that matter. Michelle played the flute as my guests were entering the church and the piano for the wedding march. She was fantastic!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Michelle is incredibly talented. Her music really made the ceremony beautiful.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Michelle played our wedding ceremony on October 3rd. She was fantastic. Michelle was very professional throughout the process and always available to answer any questions we had. We received many compliments from friends and family on our ceremony music and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Eva · Married on 09/20/2015

Michelle and Kristy were fantastic! They were consummate professionals. From our first meeting with Michelle to discuss event details to future meetings to discuss song selections to her allowing us time to rehearse (we sang a song during the ceremony) to them being flexible in changing the key to them even learning a new song for the ceremony, everything was perfect! I can't wait to book their services again or certainly atleast HIGHLY recommend them to a friend! It could not have been more perfect! Thank you Michelle & Kristy!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • F

Fay · Married on 09/20/2015

Michelle was amazingly talented and extremely devoted to making our wedding music everything we dreamed it could be! I will never forget walking down the aisle to a sing she learned just for us!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Michelle was very professional and easy to work with. She provided me with song suggestions that would fit with my overall theme and she has a large selection of songs that she can play. Overall she was great to work with and I would recommend her!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Penelope · Married on 12/21/2014

We are so pleased we hired Michelle to play our wedding. She went out of her way to make the entire process easy and played beautifully for our ceremony.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Nicole · Married on 12/13/2014

Michelle was amazing! She was very easy to work with and very responsive. I had a flute and guitar and I didn't want to have the standard music for my ceremony so she helped me with selections that I loved. My guests also loved her and said that she played beautifully. I highly recommend that you use her for your ceremony!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Michelle provided an amazing wedding planning experience for my husband and I. She not only was accessible, friendly and professional but performed beautifully for our wedding ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and added just the right touch to our wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Luisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Michelle really added a magical touch to our wedding mass. It was super easy to communicate with her and on our wedding day, my husband and I didn't have a single worry that Michelle wouldn't deliver!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Michelle played at my ceremony with a violinist. The music was absolutely beautiful. When deciding on music, Michelle was great with suggestions and even putting different styles of music together. She was available anytime I had a question or needed something answered. Everyone truly enjoyed our music selection and she truly made my ceremony beautiful!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Michelle was wonderful! My family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the music was for the ceremony. She is very talented with the flute!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Morgan · Married on 05/31/2014

Michelle performed at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour along with a pianist. We found her through wedding wire and listened to her beautiful music on youtube and through links on her website. My mom and I skyped her to discuss song choices and she gave us some great suggestions too. On the day of our wedding I got chills when I was about to walk down the aisle and heard her play "Make you feel my love" by Adele. She sounded amazing throughout cocktail hour! I would recommend her for any event and especially for a bride-to-be!

Sent on 07/06/2014