Michele Houston Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Michele Houston Photography

• Ashley

Ashley Harris Groll · Married on 09/09/2020

Hire her!

Your wedding photos are one of the most important parts of your day. Michele KNOWS that- and respects that. From engagement photos to our most perfect day, Michele was there every step of the way. She helped with timeline and planning. And her talent is out of this world- my family and friends cannot stop gushing over my pictures and I can't stop looking at them.

Sent on 01/08/2020

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Stunning Photos!

Michele is so sweet and was amazing to work with! We had a positive experience from start to finish! We hired Michele as our wedding photographer, which also included our engagement session. She was so professional and helped guide us through the photo shoot. The photos turned out amazing! Prior to our wedding, she took the time to listen and answer our questions about day of photography and our timeline. We felt so comfortable working with her and her organization made our wedding day so stress free. After the wedding, she was quick to send us our sneak peek photos which we are in love with!! I am so excited to see the rest of our photos - I know they will be amazing! Thank you for everything Michele! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Courtney Herrera · Married on 10/09/2019

Amazing photographer

Michele photographed my engagement, wedding, maternity, and family photos. She is absolutely amazing and so wonderful to be around. We are beyond thankful to have had her photograph so many life milestones!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Theresa · Married on 06/22/2019

Great wedding day photographer

She was early and got some great shots and shots when I asked randomly

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Donnelly · Married on 06/22/2019

Great photographer

I had a limited budget but wanted nice soft pictures and Michele worked with my budget and I loved my pictures!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Michele was HUGE in making our wedding day feel so fun, easy, and stress free. And her pictures are AMAZING. I found her because I love happy, bright wedding photos with gorgeous light and boy did she deliver. Not only are her pictures so stunning, she is also such a joy to have around. Everyone loved her - she is kind, easy to talk to, and truly does make you feel your most beautiful while alleviating so much of the stress that comes with your wedding day. By the end of the day you'll want to be her best friend. Honestly cannot recommend her enough! You will be SO glad you picked her for your pictures!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2017

I thought rain would ruin our vision of a perfect first look but Michele took advantage of the weather and gave us an amazing shoot. All our wedding pictures turned out stunning thanks to the way she effortlessly captured each moment. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous wedding photos!

We did our engagement and wedding photography with Michele, and we couldn't be happier! She made us feel super comfortable while taking pictures, and had a sneak peak of some of our wedding photos ready by the time we made it to the reception. I was super impressed and they looked gorgeous. I can't wait to get them all back! Would definitely hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/01/2019