Michele Coelho Photography Reviews

Michele Coelho Photography 2
Michele Coelho Photography 3
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2019

Michele is Full of Aloha Love and Talent!

From the moment I spoke with Michele for the first time on the phone, I knew that she was the one to capture our wedding day and we were not disappointed! Michele genuinely cares about her clients, and I didn't feel like a client of hers as much as I felt like family. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (which is not easy for us!) and has an eye for capturing breathtaking composition. She went above and beyond her role and our wedding photos are absolutely perfect. Every time I look at them I'm almost in tears! She even won a Wed Award after submitting one of the photos from our wedding, she's THAT TALENTED! I have no words to truly convey how grateful we are for Michele. We'll be cherishing our photos forever.

Lots of Aloha, Rachel + Zak

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Michele Coelho Photography 4
    Michele Coelho Photography 5
    Michele Coelho Photography 6

Lashawn · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing is not even enough to describe her! There is no need to look for another photographer. She is perfection, honest, and reliable! That is hard to find in this industry. As a bride, she has been the easiest vendor to interact with. My expectations are always exceeded with her! No need to waste time like I did talking to a million photographers! Hire her!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Julie · Married on 06/24/2018

Michele was my wedding photographer & I just absolutely love her! Our pictures we downloaded came out perfect! She had the perfect package that was within our budget. She is the cutest little thing. Working with her was just amazing. She brought that positive attitude, with a little fun sassiness in there that I loved! When you put her & our videographer, Charles of Aloha Films, you will not be disappointed! They bring out the best in each other as they capture your moments. If you have one, you need to have the other.
    Michele's photos are absolutely breathtaking! We just have it online now because we moved shortly after our wedding, but she is will be mailing our prints & albums soon, which will look even better than online. I am recommending her to everyone I know who's having a wedding. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Cheri · Married on 10/07/2017

Michele is easy to work with, she is so responsive and excellent with sending reminders and taking the time to personalize our experience. She accommodated last minute changes and worked well organizing family for photos. We were thrilled with our engagement photos, which she got to us sooner than expected and we're sure that the wedding photos will be just as beautiful as she really captured the moments that we had planned were the most important. I would give her 6 stars!

Sent on 10/19/2017