Michael's Photography & Video Reviews

Michael's Photography & Video 7
  • kimberly

kimberly · Married on 05/11/2019

Dan was absolutely amazing

We couldnt have asked for a better photographer, he took some stunning photos and I cant wait to see them, he was able to read my signals when family asks your vendors to do things, he made sure to check with me first, absolutely amazing

Sent on 05/12/2019

Dawn Waters · Married on 03/10/2019

Highly Recommend

The price was affordable and the videographer was so easy to work with. We barely knew he was there capturing shots. Professional and great communication leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend them for affordable video services.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • angela

angela · Married on 02/15/2019

If it's meant to be it'll be!

Michael was really easy to work with he contacted me immediately after requesting information. I chose him because he was rated number one on here for my area for many years. I would highly recommend, they are great to work with!!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Michael's Photography & Video 9

Diane · Married on 07/07/2018

We could not be happier with the service provided. Michael is very easy to work with, Dan the photographer was great.
    Using a vendor that knows the ceremony space made the whole experience that much smoother and easier. We highly recommend Michael's Photography and will use again for future events.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kendrick · Married on 06/22/2018

Michael's Photography and Videography is absolutely the best in the business! It is no surprise that they continue to remain on top of any competitors. Their level of professionalism and quality of images is second to none. My wife & I chose Michael's to capture the wonderful memories of our wedding and did they ever deliver! We went with the photography, videography, and photo booth services... the trifecta! Dan Lerro was our primary photography and he is simply the best. He went above & beyond for us and had us smiling all day long! Bruce was our secondary photographer and he did an excellent job as well. Danny was our videographer and he captured all the amazing moments throughout the night. Jeremy ran the Photo Booth and created an entire photo album for us by the end of the night! Michael is such a nice guy to talk with and he definitely supplied us with his "A Team" for our wedding. We chose to go with Michael because of his transparency and great reviews. Well there is nothing but truth behind all of his fantastic reviews and we highly recommend his prestigious company. One of the best decisions we ever made was choosing Michael's Photography and Videography for our wedding.

-Kendrick (the groom)

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Michael's Photography & Video 10
    Michael's Photography & Video 11
    Michael's Photography & Video 12

Jesica · Married on 12/27/2017

Absolutely amazing!

10/10 would highly, highly recommend. Michaels Photography was a pleasure to work with. Very professional. He was very flexible about our payment plan, the photographer was absolutely amazing the day of our wedding. We got more pictures than we could ever dream of and they came beautifully packaged in a DVD case with our personalized cover. We were extremely impressed with the service they provided and would strongly recommend to any future couples looking for a photographer in the central FL area.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Michael's Photography & Video 17
    Michael's Photography & Video 18
    Michael's Photography & Video 19

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2017

I highly recommend Michael's photography for your wedding! Swayne was our photographer and he did an amazing job! He got every shot I hoped he would, and then some. Michael got us all the photos within a week of our wedding, which I never expected so quickly, and they are beautiful! I was beyond pleased with all their staff and the outcome of our beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jeremy · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience! Awesome photographer, quick turnaround to get our photos, excellent service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

I cant thank Michaels Photography enough. My husband and I got married in Orlando the week after huricane Irma hit. With all the stress of mother nature coming, michael was able to asure me there would be someone there to take pictures. That someone was Nick. Nick did an amazing job! He was very personable and easy to talk to. He was able to capture moments of our lives that we can look back on years to come. Good ones at that!. Also i did the A La Cart deal and that was an amazing price for exactly what i wanted. Many other companies wanted well over $1k just to take the pictures. I was trying to be frugal as i had a set budget and didnt want to try to exceed it. The a la cart was just right. I got to view my pictures 5 weeks from when i got married... yes it seemed like forever but it really isnt id rather them take their time and get great photos then get them quick and be sub par. So thanks again michael and nick.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Rachael · Married on 08/06/2017

We are so happy with our photos!! We loved Dan, our photographer. He made our day that much more special with his professionalism, expertise, and amazing personality. Our families absolutely loved Dan and now we refer to him as Uncle Dan:) I truly appreciate all the hard work and skill that went into our photos! Thank you!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kylie · Married on 06/17/2017

Michael's Photography captured my wedding perfectly! Michael arranged everything beforehand and made it so easy. I am not a big photographs person and was totally lost, but he made it very simple. Erika was my lead photographer and she was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet, really listened to me, and too gorgeous photos. My entire family loved her. It was really important to me to not spend the night taking photos and she found a way to be fast, but still get lots of beautiful pictures that I will cherish forever!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

During the process of our wedding planning photography was one of our biggest worries. My wife and I could not be happier that we chose michaels photography for our big day! Dan was our personal photographer and he made sure to capture all of the moments that we wished for plus many more! Thank you Michael and Dan for all of your hard work, we will absolutely hire your for our future photography needs!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Valerie · Married on 12/17/2016

I had Erica as my photographer for my wedding and she did an amazing job. She made sure she stuck to a time line and she made sure everyone else did too. She also came equipped with a ladder for aerial shots. Erica is also the sweetest person and had the best customer service and she blended into the crowed. She felt lIke she belonged there. I would definitely use her again if I had another event in Orlando. Thank you Erica and Michael's Photography it was a very enjoyable experience.

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 05/20/2016

We are using them for our wedding and after doing our engagement shoot with Dan I'm even more excited! He helped us relax and made the shoot fun and the pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2015

beth · Married on 04/16/2016

I’ve had the pleasure to work with Michael and his team on multiple weddings and commercial projects. I’ve been beyond happy with his work and he is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend

Sent on 04/06/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

Michaels photography was amazing! We had the pleasure of having Dan and Nadia for our wedding. They were fantastic. Especially if you are looking for some "fun" pictures in addition to the standard wedding pictures. They both had great ideas. We are very pleased with the pictures. They turned out perfect! We would highly recommend Michaels to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Leslie · Married on 03/26/2016

I highly recommend Michael's photography to anyone on their wedding day or special event. Our photographer Erika was amazing and literally captured every single part of our wedding day. She was extremely professional and helped to keep the entire day on schedule. Michael took the time to edit our pictures perfectly! I can not say enough nice things about this company!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Ken · Married on 02/28/2016

Very professional, I would highly recommend Michael

Sent on 05/17/2016

I found Michael's Photography after contacting many photographers and found him to be the most reasonably priced. He was very friendly and professional on the phone, and although not located in Orlando, they were very familiar with my venue. The quality of the photographs and video was great! We thought both Dan and William (the photographer and videographer respectively) did a suberb job and we were very happy with the final product. I received the photos very quickly as well. Thanks again!

Sent on 02/19/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/05/2015

Our photographer Dan was amazing! He was super easy to work with and made posing for our photos so much more enjoyable. We were blown away by how beautiful our photos turned out! We would definitely recommend Michael's!! Thank you so much for the amazing photos!! The Sims

Sent on 01/11/2016

Love working with this photographer! He is so flexible and so much fun to work with! I used him for my engagement photos! He does very high quality work and I look forward to using him for my wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2015

I just received our completed wedding pictures from Michael's Photography. I cannot express how amazing they came out. I dealt with Michael after having an issue with my original photographer and he was so professional and really helped me to accomplish what I wanted. I was photographed by Erika and our videographer was Jeremy. They were both extremely professional and so much fun to work with. I will be recommending them to everyone!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2015

Michael's Photography and Videography did our wedding back in the beginning of October. I received our pictures last week and they are out of this world amazing!!! I cannot get over how great of a job they did! We also saw a sneak peak of our video before receiving the whole thing and it is so amazing. Our family was crying all over again! Thank you so much for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Julie · Married on 09/25/2015

This company was amazing to work with. They did incredible work and I loved everything about it. They were affordable and made each one of us feel like they were the only job they had to do. It was a breath of fresh air to work with the talent and the one on one attention was amazing. I will go back and use this company for future without a doubt! Dan was the best that I have worked with!

Sent on 10/21/2015