MichaelAngelo Music Reviews

MichaelAngelo Music 2
MichaelAngelo Music 3
MichaelAngelo Music 4

George · Married on 05/25/2019

Michael was fantastic, responsive, and professional!

We had Michael DJ our wedding reception, and he did a wonderful job. Our consultations with him before the event helped ease our worries about how to organize everything during the reception. He has an extensive music library that you can suggest songs from, and he's open to adding any requests that he doesn't have in the library. On the day of the event, he brought a professional demeanor to keep the reception going throughout the night, and had a great grasp of music to fit each part of the reception. He had a great way of keeping the energy going through the night and improvising on the spot. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/25/2019

The perfect DJ for the couple who never thought they wanted a wedding DJ

DJ Michael is amazing. From the moment we consulted with him on the phone about our fears and concerns with hiring a DJ for a wedding crowd we knew were not outgoing or necessarily going to be dancing at all, DJ Michael was extremely reassuring, down to earth, and open to working with us through every step of the reception schedule. His online music database made it extremely easy for me and my then fiancé to choose a mix of music we both loved which Michael then mixed to perfection live on the day. He did a phenomenal job emceeing and directing the events of the evening as well as carrying the energy through to the end on the dance floor. I can truly attest to his talents as a DJ because the dance floor, much to my shock and delight, was packed for nearly the entire evening. Dancing my heart out to my favorite music with my dearest friends and family that had traveled from near and far for our wedding was a huge highlight of the entire day for me, I will never forget it! Thank you DJ Michael!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Kotok · Married on 05/03/2019

Kept the flow on point

MichaelAngelo was a great choice for our special day. He was familiar with our venue, supplied up lights and a photo booth as part of the package. He met with us a week prior to the wedding and went over musical time line. He read the crowd and kept the flow going seamlessly. He always answered emails promptly. He worked well with other vendors including day of coordinator. He got everyone involved in the hora.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Renae

Renae Roblewsky · Married on 04/27/2019

Love Mike!

Mike is so easy going, and helped guide us through our whole process. I was forgetful at times of things he needed from me, but he would just shoot me an email and we'd get it taken care of! He is the DJ of choice for my family. I didn't give him much direction, except keep them dancing, and he did!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    MichaelAngelo Music 5

Kelsea · Married on 01/05/2019

He did a great job of playing the music we requested.

He had a great flow. Music was loud enough. He played exactly what we requested. I actually wish I would have told him to play whatever he wanted, I feel like the music I picked people didn't dance to as much. But regardless everyone danced and had a good time. There was only one mic at the alter I would of requested two. Overall he was amazing and I would hire him for any wedding! My biggest advice for couples getting married, is he is the expert. Request a few songs but don't request every single song you love, because the songs you love may not be a hit with the crowd. Trust him he will make sure the party is cracking!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    MichaelAngelo Music 6

Mercedes · Married on 08/18/2018

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration with dear family and good friends was wonderful from beginning to end. We have special thanks to Michael from MichaelAngelo Music. After reading comments about his company, it seemed the one for us. This was confirmed as we spoke with Michael about our vision for the evening. He understood. Also being able to easily select our own favorite music for our gathering time, dinner, and dancing was great. The music flowed without overwhelming other segments of our evening, but rather enhanced them. Michael kindly introduced our first dance which we had chosen and then gently and positively encouraged our family and friends to join us on the dance floor. And they did. Everyone was celebrating, dancing, laughing, and sharing throughout the evening. The short participation games were fun and just enough. Many, many, many of our guests commented to us that it was a great party. We know it was in part due to Michael's skill and genuine caring.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Michael was great!! We gave him the freedom to play what he thought would be good and we only had one request...to keep everyone dancing ALL night. He did not disappoint. Our wedding was 6/2/18 and people are still telling us what a good time they had at our wedding because of the music/DJ!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Devonne · Married on 10/14/2017

No matter how detailed you are with your wedding day plans, there will be delays and mix-ups.
    Michael from MichaelAngelo Music kept our guest entertained and made on the spot changes as needed. Even a few months after our wedding, guest are telling us how much they enjoyed the music and dancing at our wedding.

Thank you MichaelAngelo for not only making our special day memorable to us, but also our guest.

Regards,
    Jay & Devonne

Sent on 07/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Did a amazing job at the music at our wedding. Exactly knew what we were looking for and played all the right music. Highly recommend him.

Alliah · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved it all! You made our event so fun and each transition so seamless. Thank you so much for being a part of our wonderful day!

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

I've have been to several weddings and as a guest and you know music is very important at a wedding. That is why I chose MichaelAngelo Music for my wedding. Michael and Angelo were both very professional throughout the whole booking process. They responded to emails right away. Prior to my wedding they sent a detailed form to fill out so they had all the correct information and names for the day of in order to make sure the day went smoothly. Our wedding day was perfect! The ceremony, dinner, and reception music were all perfect. As soon as the reception music started people were on the dance floor and did not leave until the last song at the end of the night. Angelo played a variety of songs that guests young and old danced to. We received so many compliments about how great the DJ was and how awesome the wedding was. My husband and I made sure to personally thank Angelo at the end of the night for making our wedding a great/fun one! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ.

Nicholas · Married on 06/03/2017

Great experience. Michael is very professional

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rosary · Married on 06/02/2017

Angelo did an amazing job.
    He knew exactly how to get our guest up and dancing.
    We had a great experience and would highly recommend MichaelAngelo Music...

Sent on 07/02/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/31/2017

Thank you for making my special day so amazing!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Paul · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Dino and his lovely wife was a dream for my husband and myself. They were both professional and personable! Having great music really made our special day and event to remember! Mark and I would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for great music and great professional people to work with. We want to thank Dino and MichealAngelo Music for being apart of our day. You guys really did a terrific job!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Monique · Married on 03/25/2017

This review is way past due, but MichaelAngelo Music is worth leaving a review for because I want you to hire them! My husband and I were married on March 25th, 2017 and let me just say MichaelAngelo Music is well worth every penny spent. I had the pleasure of working with Angelo. We hired him for the ceremony and reception, and I just couldn't have been happier with how the whole day went. Angelo is wonderful, amazing, professional and just knows his shit. You really get that when you sit down and talk with him. Seriously, the two biggest items for guests to have fun at a wedding is good food and even better music. From the get go Angelo controlled every aspect of the wedding reception. He made my reception a hit. People couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had and again it was Angleo who made that happen. He's not only a fantastic DJ that plays great music but he's a wonderful MC. To top it off he's just so easy to work with and helps you out when you're down to the wire and need to make music decision. He's great at listening to what you want and recommending music based on your style. I reached out to them and from the time I booked them they contacted me to follow up to review items. It was the best, it took something off my plate by them doing that. They were the first and only DJ company I met with. After that first meeting I could just tell they were the perfect fit for my wedding. They offer this cool ass LED booth. They want to know your wedding colors so they can match the uplighting to them. And trust me you need the uplighting. It just adds the special WOW factor and gets the dancefloor pumping. I just can't put into words how great it was to work with them. If you want to have an awesome time with all your guests dancing and having fun look no further than MichaelAngelo Music. If I ever need DJ services again, (which I will because my mom will be 60 in the next year) I am definitely going to Angleo! Thanks Angelo you were the best!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Delphyne · Married on 03/01/2017

Michael of Michael Angelo Music was the MC and DJ at my mom and aunts 90th Birthday Celebration. People are still talking about how much they enjoyed the party and music and how professional and friendly he was.

I told Michael what kind of music I wanted for the event and trusted him to select the music and he did a fantastic job. He really knows his music. We had music from the 1920's era and went through the decades. People stayed on the dance floor dancing. With the entertainment and music we had people said they felt like they were at the Cotton Club or Ritz.

Michael was easy to work with, addressed any of my concerns in a timely manner by phone or email. When there were any gaps or delays in the program he masterfully filled in the spaces and kept the program going. He is the ultimate professional and I would book his services again as well as refer him to anyone who wants a memorable event you will be talking about for years.

I am so thankful and blessed Michael was a part of such a special and memorable occasion for my family and myself.

Thanks you so much Michael, you are the BEST!

Delphyne Leonard

Sent on 02/12/2017

Daniel · Married on 02/25/2017

Michael Angelo is very professional and I would recommend this company to anyone. They are very flexible and this comes through the extensive experience they have. My wife and I were so very pleased with Michael Angelo's service!!!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Nancy · Married on 01/07/2017

Amazing dj great mc would hire him again for all future parties!! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and danced all night!!????

Sent on 01/17/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/30/2016

MichaelAngelo is a no-brainer when it comes to hiring a DJ. They are professional & cost-efficient and were a pleasure to work with. Angelo kept the night flowing flawlessly and the dance floor was always full because of his fun & upbeat song selections. The center piece giveaway and That's Amore toast were crowd favorites. I'd recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Tony · Married on 12/03/2016

I would recommend Michael without hesitation. He was the emcee/DJ for our wedding reception. He was very accessible prior to the wedding to discuss the details, and very professional and fun at the reception. He had guests dancing the entire time. He is the consummate professional.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Angelo was so awesome to work with. He took care of the ceremony and reception as well as the up lighting. When we told him we wanted a friend to sing last minute he took care of that too. He had the guests dancing all night. The dance floor was never empty. So many of friends commented that the music was awesome.
    They are reasonably priced, professional, and flexible to work around your convenience.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

There is no advice to give other than...HIRE Gino from Michael Angelo DJ's. He is simply the best! We gave Gino next to nothing to go off of and he rocked it! Everyone had a great time and absolutely loved the music. Many guest are still talking about how awesome Gino was. Gino and is a rock star! You will not regret hiring Michael Angelo DJ's to get your party started!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2016

MichaelAngelo Music are the best around! Michael is the best DJ I've ever met. We were referred to Michael through our friends that were getting married as well and we had an amazing experience from the first meeting all the way through to our event. Our friends' wedding was before ours and it was amazing to see Michael in action before the big day and made us so excited for our wedding. On our big day, all the music was perfect and the transitions from one thing to another were seamless and helped make the night go smoothly. At one point, he had all of our guests out on the dance floor - something I've never seen at any wedding before! It was such a fun night and one great song went into another and so on. He really was able to see when the dancing had slowed down and needed some revitalization which is really important. Needless to say, this was the best night of our lives and so many guests talked about how much fun they had! We highly recommend MichaelAngelo Music!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Sergio · Married on 11/12/2016

Bravo! Best DJ! When only the best will do …
    No wonder why MichaelAngelo Music’s reputation is so widespread – he kept our wedding reception grooving and dancing seamlessly from the beginning ‘til the “Last Dance.” Angelo’s excellent at reading the room’s vibe and what the audience wants. His lighting, sound and staging were perfectly designed for the room. We were thrilled to have chosen the best wedding DJ and having a blast at our wedding. Thanks, Angelo for your strong commitment and professionalism in making our wedding a great success.

Sent on 11/25/2016