140 Reviews for MichaelAngelo Music

Flat Screen (2)
Karaoke (1)
Projector (1)
139 MichaelAngelo Music Reviews

Michael was great!! We gave him the freedom to play what he thought would be good and we only had one request...to keep everyone dancing ALL night. He did not disappoint. Our wedding was 6/2/18 and people are still telling us what a good time they had at our wedding because of the music/DJ!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

No matter how detailed you are with your wedding day plans, there will be delays and mix-ups.
Michael from MichaelAngelo Music kept our guest entertained and made on the spot changes as needed. Even a few months after our wedding, guest are telling us how much they enjoyed the music and dancing at our wedding.

Thank you MichaelAngelo for not only making our special day memorable to us, but also our guest.

Regards,
Jay & Devonne

Profile Picture Devonne, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Did a amazing job at the music at our wedding. Exactly knew what we were looking for and played all the right music. Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael did everything he could to incorporate our needs to fit all big events into the limited time we had with the photographer while smoothly entertaining all our guests. It was a plus for us to be able to add songs that was not a part of his music library. One song was not the version we asked for but other than that, his professionalism impressed our family and friends. Thank you and I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture S, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved it all! You made our event so fun and each transition so seamless. Thank you so much for being a part of our wonderful day!

Profile Picture Alliah , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was so happy with the music for our wedding. I loved the fact that we were able to work closely with Michael, our DJ, to put together playlists that we loved. I was so glad we were able to really customize our music choices and reception since it really helped to make our wedding *ours*. In addition, Michael, was great to work with and was super flexible. We received tons of compliments on our music from our guests and I would definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I've have been to several weddings and as a guest and you know music is very important at a wedding. That is why I chose MichaelAngelo Music for my wedding. Michael and Angelo were both very professional throughout the whole booking process. They responded to emails right away. Prior to my wedding they sent a detailed form to fill out so they had all the correct information and names for the day of in order to make sure the day went smoothly. Our wedding day was perfect! The ceremony, dinner, and reception music were all perfect. As soon as the reception music started people were on the dance floor and did not leave until the last song at the end of the night. Angelo played a variety of songs that guests young and old danced to. We received so many compliments about how great the DJ was and how awesome the wedding was. My husband and I made sure to personally thank Angelo at the end of the night for making our wedding a great/fun one! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great experience. Michael is very professional

Profile Picture Nicholas, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Angelo did an amazing job.
He knew exactly how to get our guest up and dancing.
We had a great experience and would highly recommend MichaelAngelo Music...

Profile Picture Rosary, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for making my special day so amazing!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Dino and his lovely wife was a dream for my husband and myself. They were both professional and personable! Having great music really made our special day and event to remember! Mark and I would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for great music and great professional people to work with. We want to thank Dino and MichealAngelo Music for being apart of our day. You guys really did a terrific job!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Paul, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This review is way past due, but MichaelAngelo Music is worth leaving a review for because I want you to hire them! My husband and I were married on March 25th, 2017 and let me just say MichaelAngelo Music is well worth every penny spent. I had the pleasure of working with Angelo. We hired him for the ceremony and reception, and I just couldn't have been happier with how the whole day went. Angelo is wonderful, amazing, professional and just knows his shit. You really get that when you sit down and talk with him. Seriously, the two biggest items for guests to have fun at a wedding is good food and even better music. From the get go Angelo controlled every aspect of the wedding reception. He made my reception a hit. People couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had and again it was Angleo who made that happen. He's not only a fantastic DJ that plays great music but he's a wonderful MC. To top it off he's just so easy to work with and helps you out when you're down to the wire and need to make music decision. He's great at listening to what you want and recommending music based on your style. I reached out to them and from the time I booked them they contacted me to follow up to review items. It was the best, it took something off my plate by them doing that. They were the first and only DJ company I met with. After that first meeting I could just tell they were the perfect fit for my wedding. They offer this cool ass LED booth. They want to know your wedding colors so they can match the uplighting to them. And trust me you need the uplighting. It just adds the special WOW factor and gets the dancefloor pumping. I just can't put into words how great it was to work with them. If you want to have an awesome time with all your guests dancing and having fun look no further than MichaelAngelo Music. If I ever need DJ services again, (which I will because my mom will be 60 in the next year) I am definitely going to Angleo! Thanks Angelo you were the best!!!!

Profile Picture Monique, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael of Michael Angelo Music was the MC and DJ at my mom and aunts 90th Birthday Celebration. People are still talking about how much they enjoyed the party and music and how professional and friendly he was.

I told Michael what kind of music I wanted for the event and trusted him to select the music and he did a fantastic job. He really knows his music. We had music from the 1920's era and went through the decades. People stayed on the dance floor dancing. With the entertainment and music we had people said they felt like they were at the Cotton Club or Ritz.

Michael was easy to work with, addressed any of my concerns in a timely manner by phone or email. When there were any gaps or delays in the program he masterfully filled in the spaces and kept the program going. He is the ultimate professional and I would book his services again as well as refer him to anyone who wants a memorable event you will be talking about for years.

I am so thankful and blessed Michael was a part of such a special and memorable occasion for my family and myself.

Thanks you so much Michael, you are the BEST!

Delphyne Leonard

Profile Picture Delphyne, 3/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael Angelo is very professional and I would recommend this company to anyone. They are very flexible and this comes through the extensive experience they have. My wife and I were so very pleased with Michael Angelo's service!!!!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing dj great mc would hire him again for all future parties!! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and danced all night!!????

Profile Picture Nancy, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

MichaelAngelo is a no-brainer when it comes to hiring a DJ. They are professional & cost-efficient and were a pleasure to work with. Angelo kept the night flowing flawlessly and the dance floor was always full because of his fun & upbeat song selections. The center piece giveaway and That's Amore toast were crowd favorites. I'd recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would recommend Michael without hesitation. He was the emcee/DJ for our wedding reception. He was very accessible prior to the wedding to discuss the details, and very professional and fun at the reception. He had guests dancing the entire time. He is the consummate professional.

Profile Picture User7516857, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Angelo was so awesome to work with. He took care of the ceremony and reception as well as the up lighting. When we told him we wanted a friend to sing last minute he took care of that too. He had the guests dancing all night. The dance floor was never empty. So many of friends commented that the music was awesome.
They are reasonably priced, professional, and flexible to work around your convenience.

Profile Picture User7500240, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

There is no advice to give other than...HIRE Gino from Michael Angelo DJ's. He is simply the best! We gave Gino next to nothing to go off of and he rocked it! Everyone had a great time and absolutely loved the music. Many guest are still talking about how awesome Gino was. Gino and is a rock star! You will not regret hiring Michael Angelo DJ's to get your party started!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bravo! Best DJ! When only the best will do …
No wonder why MichaelAngelo Music’s reputation is so widespread – he kept our wedding reception grooving and dancing seamlessly from the beginning ‘til the “Last Dance.” Angelo’s excellent at reading the room’s vibe and what the audience wants. His lighting, sound and staging were perfectly designed for the room. We were thrilled to have chosen the best wedding DJ and having a blast at our wedding. Thanks, Angelo for your strong commitment and professionalism in making our wedding a great success.

Profile Picture Sergio, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

MichaelAngelo Music are the best around! Michael is the best DJ I've ever met. We were referred to Michael through our friends that were getting married as well and we had an amazing experience from the first meeting all the way through to our event. Our friends' wedding was before ours and it was amazing to see Michael in action before the big day and made us so excited for our wedding. On our big day, all the music was perfect and the transitions from one thing to another were seamless and helped make the night go smoothly. At one point, he had all of our guests out on the dance floor - something I've never seen at any wedding before! It was such a fun night and one great song went into another and so on. He really was able to see when the dancing had slowed down and needed some revitalization which is really important. Needless to say, this was the best night of our lives and so many guests talked about how much fun they had! We highly recommend MichaelAngelo Music!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Michael was a huge hit at our wedding! He knew exactly what songs to play to keep everyone out on the dance floor all night long. Everyone loved the light up DJ booth with our monogram we chose. His company was great from first getting together all the way to the event itself. It was easy to select the songs we wanted and there were only a few songs he didn't have in his audio library. He was more than happy to add them to his library for us. He was very flexible for any changes we had in our timeline. Michael worked great with our photographers and wedding coordinator to help give us the best wedding we could have ever asked for. We would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Do it! Don't go with anyone else besides MichaelAngelo. I had a respectable coordinator courting me for my services, but when she learned I was using MichaleAngelo she said....and I quote, "Oh! they're the best. If you have them then you don't need me; they'll keep your schedule on track to the very minute". And they did. Experience pays off. They kept my guests up on their feet the entire night; knowing exactly what to play at the exact moment. No one wanted to go home; begging him to keep playing. (They also took care of my up-lighting which was beyond beautiful, and my ceremony and cocktail hour music...perfect).

Profile Picture P, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great and very responsible professionals. The prices are quite fair compared to other DJ services, and the quality is much higher.
We personally worked with Gino. He is a great DJ and an amazing guy.
I definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Ann, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Michael was the DJ at our wedding a few weeks ago and we, along with our guests, were just blown away at how awesome he was. He was very professional and fun and got everyone up dancing and having a great time. Communication during the planning period was great. Anytime I had a question, he was very quick with a response. My friends liked him so much they booked him for their wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews