MichaelAngelo Music Reviews

MichaelAngelo Music 3
MichaelAngelo Music 4
MichaelAngelo Music 5

Jenny Thomas · Married on 09/06/2019

Michael was great to work with!

As a wedding planner I know the importance of hiring a quality DJ and Michael was definitely a planners dream! He was very professional and responsive with communication prior to the wedding. On wedding day, he did an incredible job with music choices, making announcements and working as a team to keep everything moving along smoothly. I would definitely recommend Michael to future couples!

Sent on 09/16/2019

MichaelAngelo Music's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to work with you as well. You are so organized and on top of every detail , you made my part so much easier, Thank you.. See you at the next wedding!

lorena bird · Married on 08/31/2019

Michael Angelo was an excellent DJ

Michael Angelo was professional, respectful, listed to our needs, and helpful. He read our crowd, and got people up and dancing. He allowed us to be the center of attention, not him. Thank you Michael.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Gabriel Alepe · Married on 08/17/2019

The Best Wedding Ever!

Mike was absolutely perfect, not only our guests complemented him but also me and my wife were so happy with everything the way it turned out. His skills of being a DJ and MC really show and we had such a variety of music. From working alongside with the wedding coordinators to making sure everything was following our plan and timeline he did it all. Me and my wife could not have asked for anything better, with the help of Mike my wedding was perfect and I would recommend anyone who is planning on getting married to defiantly go to MichaelAngelo Music.

Thank you again Mike!

Gabe & Janet

Sent on 09/29/2019

MichaelAngelo Music's reply:

Thank you Gabe. It was my pleasure to do my part. Your wedding was AMAZING ....
    See you at the next party....
  • Sara

Sara Felando · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely amazing !

Angelo was awesome ! Very professional and easy to work with. We were on the dance floor until the music stopped !

Sent on 09/15/2019
    MichaelAngelo Music 6

MichaelAngelo Music's reply:

LOVED your Wedding. Thank you for being such a great couple. Thank you. Cool pic of our custom DJ booth
  • Hope

Hope Marinkovich · Married on 08/02/2019

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

MichaelAngelo Music was the perfect fit for our wedding. Mike was such a pleasure to work with before and during the day of the event, extremely organized and professional, and performed above and beyond our expectations. Everyone at our wedding was up on their feet dancing the entire night, and their photo booth was also a huge hit with our guests! You can really tell that the Michael Angelo DJs love what they do and strive to give their clients the best, and we would recommend their business time and time again.

Sent on 09/06/2019

MichaelAngelo Music's reply:

Thank you Hope. Love you and your entire family. Your wedding had such a good positive energy. It was my pleasure to do my part..

Janeen Marinkovich · Married on 08/02/2019

Perfection!

Michaelangelo is just amazing! They lived up to my expectations and then some! They are very professional and truly care about your event as if it were their own. They are there to help you, guide you, and make your event the best there ever was. You can't go wrong with Michaelangelo. Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Nick Deluca · Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ and Great Music!!

Michael Angelo music is nothing short of professional. They know their stuff and can DJ for any type of event. They make it fast and easy by allowing you to choose which type of music you want and creating a playlist from your siggestions. We are very happy with them DJing at our wedding and will/have recommended them to friends already.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Daphne · Married on 06/09/2019

Night to Remember- Great party!

DJ Michael is extremely experienced in the industry and knows what he is doing. Great interaction with our guest and played a large role on our very special day. We had up-lighting, photo booth, and the dj set up, and everything went flawless. Michael is punctual and very quick to respond to any questions we had.

Sent on 10/18/2019

George · Married on 05/25/2019

Michael was fantastic, responsive, and professional!

We had Michael DJ our wedding reception, and he did a wonderful job. Our consultations with him before the event helped ease our worries about how to organize everything during the reception. He has an extensive music library that you can suggest songs from, and he's open to adding any requests that he doesn't have in the library. On the day of the event, he brought a professional demeanor to keep the reception going throughout the night, and had a great grasp of music to fit each part of the reception. He had a great way of keeping the energy going through the night and improvising on the spot. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/25/2019

The perfect DJ for the couple who never thought they wanted a wedding DJ

DJ Michael is amazing. From the moment we consulted with him on the phone about our fears and concerns with hiring a DJ for a wedding crowd we knew were not outgoing or necessarily going to be dancing at all, DJ Michael was extremely reassuring, down to earth, and open to working with us through every step of the reception schedule. His online music database made it extremely easy for me and my then fiancé to choose a mix of music we both loved which Michael then mixed to perfection live on the day. He did a phenomenal job emceeing and directing the events of the evening as well as carrying the energy through to the end on the dance floor. I can truly attest to his talents as a DJ because the dance floor, much to my shock and delight, was packed for nearly the entire evening. Dancing my heart out to my favorite music with my dearest friends and family that had traveled from near and far for our wedding was a huge highlight of the entire day for me, I will never forget it! Thank you DJ Michael!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Kotok · Married on 05/03/2019

Kept the flow on point

MichaelAngelo was a great choice for our special day. He was familiar with our venue, supplied up lights and a photo booth as part of the package. He met with us a week prior to the wedding and went over musical time line. He read the crowd and kept the flow going seamlessly. He always answered emails promptly. He worked well with other vendors including day of coordinator. He got everyone involved in the hora.

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Renae

Renae Roblewsky · Married on 04/27/2019

Love Mike!

Mike is so easy going, and helped guide us through our whole process. I was forgetful at times of things he needed from me, but he would just shoot me an email and we'd get it taken care of! He is the DJ of choice for my family. I didn't give him much direction, except keep them dancing, and he did!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    MichaelAngelo Music 7

Kelsea · Married on 01/05/2019

He did a great job of playing the music we requested.

He had a great flow. Music was loud enough. He played exactly what we requested. I actually wish I would have told him to play whatever he wanted, I feel like the music I picked people didn't dance to as much. But regardless everyone danced and had a good time. There was only one mic at the alter I would of requested two. Overall he was amazing and I would hire him for any wedding! My biggest advice for couples getting married, is he is the expert. Request a few songs but don't request every single song you love, because the songs you love may not be a hit with the crowd. Trust him he will make sure the party is cracking!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    MichaelAngelo Music 8

Brittani Ikemoto · Married on 12/14/2018

Most Amazing Dj Company Ever!

MichaelAngelo Music is the best DJ company ever. Mike made my husband and I feel so welcomed. He really takes the time to sit down and get to know you as a couple. He has the greatest ideas for activities during the wedding which is something I really wanted. Love how you can log onto an account and click on music to make a playlist for Mike to play during the wedding. Also if it is not in the library you just let him know and he can add it. It's so great! Mike has a lot of experience and many years doing this and you can really tell. He does a fantastic job on the microphone. He keeps everything going and flowing during the wedding. Another great thing Mike does is he really lays out the night and how the flow of things should go, which helps a lot. I can go on and on about Mike and the company, there is nothing they to improve or work on because they are that good. I am not exaggerating, this company is amazing! I highly recommend them to everyone! Overall just a very warm, welcoming, easy to work with, fun, hard working, organized...etc. Please use them if you are looking for someone to DJ any kind of event. They were amazing at my wedding and I look forward to using them at future events as well. Thanks again Mike!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Mercedes · Married on 08/18/2018

Our 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration with dear family and good friends was wonderful from beginning to end. We have special thanks to Michael from MichaelAngelo Music. After reading comments about his company, it seemed the one for us. This was confirmed as we spoke with Michael about our vision for the evening. He understood. Also being able to easily select our own favorite music for our gathering time, dinner, and dancing was great. The music flowed without overwhelming other segments of our evening, but rather enhanced them. Michael kindly introduced our first dance which we had chosen and then gently and positively encouraged our family and friends to join us on the dance floor. And they did. Everyone was celebrating, dancing, laughing, and sharing throughout the evening. The short participation games were fun and just enough. Many, many, many of our guests commented to us that it was a great party. We know it was in part due to Michael's skill and genuine caring.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Michael was great!! We gave him the freedom to play what he thought would be good and we only had one request...to keep everyone dancing ALL night. He did not disappoint. Our wedding was 6/2/18 and people are still telling us what a good time they had at our wedding because of the music/DJ!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Devonne · Married on 10/14/2017

No matter how detailed you are with your wedding day plans, there will be delays and mix-ups.
    Michael from MichaelAngelo Music kept our guest entertained and made on the spot changes as needed. Even a few months after our wedding, guest are telling us how much they enjoyed the music and dancing at our wedding.

Thank you MichaelAngelo for not only making our special day memorable to us, but also our guest.

Regards,
    Jay & Devonne

Sent on 07/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Did a amazing job at the music at our wedding. Exactly knew what we were looking for and played all the right music. Highly recommend him.

Alliah · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved it all! You made our event so fun and each transition so seamless. Thank you so much for being a part of our wonderful day!

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

I've have been to several weddings and as a guest and you know music is very important at a wedding. That is why I chose MichaelAngelo Music for my wedding. Michael and Angelo were both very professional throughout the whole booking process. They responded to emails right away. Prior to my wedding they sent a detailed form to fill out so they had all the correct information and names for the day of in order to make sure the day went smoothly. Our wedding day was perfect! The ceremony, dinner, and reception music were all perfect. As soon as the reception music started people were on the dance floor and did not leave until the last song at the end of the night. Angelo played a variety of songs that guests young and old danced to. We received so many compliments about how great the DJ was and how awesome the wedding was. My husband and I made sure to personally thank Angelo at the end of the night for making our wedding a great/fun one! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a DJ.

Nicholas · Married on 06/03/2017

Great experience. Michael is very professional

Sent on 07/08/2017

Rosary · Married on 06/02/2017

Angelo did an amazing job.
    He knew exactly how to get our guest up and dancing.
    We had a great experience and would highly recommend MichaelAngelo Music...

Sent on 07/02/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/31/2017

Thank you for making my special day so amazing!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Paul · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Dino and his lovely wife was a dream for my husband and myself. They were both professional and personable! Having great music really made our special day and event to remember! Mark and I would gladly recommend them to anyone looking for great music and great professional people to work with. We want to thank Dino and MichealAngelo Music for being apart of our day. You guys really did a terrific job!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Monique · Married on 03/25/2017

This review is way past due, but MichaelAngelo Music is worth leaving a review for because I want you to hire them! My husband and I were married on March 25th, 2017 and let me just say MichaelAngelo Music is well worth every penny spent. I had the pleasure of working with Angelo. We hired him for the ceremony and reception, and I just couldn't have been happier with how the whole day went. Angelo is wonderful, amazing, professional and just knows his shit. You really get that when you sit down and talk with him. Seriously, the two biggest items for guests to have fun at a wedding is good food and even better music. From the get go Angelo controlled every aspect of the wedding reception. He made my reception a hit. People couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had and again it was Angleo who made that happen. He's not only a fantastic DJ that plays great music but he's a wonderful MC. To top it off he's just so easy to work with and helps you out when you're down to the wire and need to make music decision. He's great at listening to what you want and recommending music based on your style. I reached out to them and from the time I booked them they contacted me to follow up to review items. It was the best, it took something off my plate by them doing that. They were the first and only DJ company I met with. After that first meeting I could just tell they were the perfect fit for my wedding. They offer this cool ass LED booth. They want to know your wedding colors so they can match the uplighting to them. And trust me you need the uplighting. It just adds the special WOW factor and gets the dancefloor pumping. I just can't put into words how great it was to work with them. If you want to have an awesome time with all your guests dancing and having fun look no further than MichaelAngelo Music. If I ever need DJ services again, (which I will because my mom will be 60 in the next year) I am definitely going to Angleo! Thanks Angelo you were the best!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2017