Promise Mountain Reviews

12 Reviews for Promise Mountain

1 User photo

Andrew Johnson · Married on 06/12/2019

Beyond our wildest dreams

We wanted our wedding to feel special and memorable, but we didn’t want to deal with the stress, headaches, or insane budgets of a big time wedding. Our solution? Promise Mountain and Norway. What we got was more than either of us could have ever imagined. I can’t count the number of times we looked at each other and said “is this real?” Michaela and Caroline’s skill-sets seem endless. Wedding planners, photographers, officiants, guides, amateur comedians, and all around awesome people.
    They took us to the most beautiful and picturesque locations and made us feel like we had our own private VIP pass to the country. I feel as though a large part of good photography is making you feel comfortable to be yourself and not spend the whole time just “posing for photos.” These two EXCELLED at this. The photos that came out of it were amazing!
    From start to finish, we were blown away by the whole experience. We can’t recommend Promise Mountain enough. It truly is an incredible wedding adventure.

Sent on 01/15/2020

For me and my husband, choosing our wedding photographer was a big and important decision. We wanted to make sure that we would have quality photos so that we could recall and reminisce our wedding day, a day that usually goes by way too quickly. After seeing Michaela's previous work we were confident we had made the right choice. And we couldn't have been more pleased. Michaela is very professional, cooperative and flexible. I was so relaxed and had a great time during our photo session. She has a remarkable gift of finding locations and composing pictures. She is simply great to be around. And we got so many nice photographs. Friends and family have commented on how many beautiful photographs we had from our day, and we have Michaela to thank for that!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Claudia · Married on 08/15/2015

We had our wedding photoshoot with Michaela a few days after the wedding at a mountain top in Norway! She came up with the idea and the pictures are breathtaking!!! Michaela is an amazing photographer, very professional, very creative and she has a great eye for beauty, yet having your picture taken by her feels so natural. I am not one to love doing photoshoots but Michaela made me feel very comfortable and it was so much fun!!! Having the photoshoot with Michaela was a wonderful experience and we absolutely love the pictures! We can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Emmeline · Married on 08/04/2012

I loved working with Michaela. She is such a sweet and laid back individual! She always responded to emails and phone calls in a timely manner, she really listened to our wants and needs, and she was always punctual. Her photojournalism style of photography is genius; all of our pictures turned out so beautiful! And we received them very soon after the wedding (within 2 weeks)! I truly enjoyed working with her and would love to do so again.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Sommer · Married on 07/07/2012

I loved Michaelas creativity and calm, friendly demeaner. She made us all feel comfortable and beautiful!

Sent on 08/22/2012
  • I

Irene · Married on 04/28/2012

Michaela is an incredible photographer. Her level of excellence and creativity is way above what is expected or common!
    I had the pleasure to work with her on a few occasions as her assistant, and I must say it was a pleasure to see her work.I've seen from the backside how much she gives of herself to make peoples days be as special as can be. She stretches so far to make sure people are pleased, and that attitude she has is something that you can't really pay for! Its just who she is.

So from another photographers view, I would definitely recommend her as your wedding photographer!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Ale · Married on 06/19/2011

I had the best wedding photos ever I absolutely love them! I got married in Antigua Guatemala a beautiful,colonial and romantic place and my pictures look so artistic. Michaela is an incredible photographer she is so friendly and encouraging and she is full of creativity and fun ideas for wedding photos.I'll highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2011
  • Charity

Charity · Married on 06/11/2011

What can I say about Michaelaphoto.com? She truly is one of the most incredible photographers that I have every met. She did my engagement photos as well as my wedding photos and I couldn't have been happier. Her intuition is uncanny and she is so much fun to work with. I felt extremely relaxed around her and I feel like she coaxed so much out of me and my husband. She made us look photogenic! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 07/16/2011

Rachael · Married on 05/28/2011

Michaela was the perfect choice for us. She got amazing candid shots that really portrayed the feel of our wedding. We had a pretty rowdy group that could have been overwhelming for some, but Michaela was perfect. She allowed us to be us and have fun, while still maintaining control of the somewhat chaotic group. Her enthusiasm for getting great shots was contagious and made us want to continue with our outdoor shoot, even though everyone got completely soaked in the process. This made our day extremely memorable and was also incredibly fun.

Sent on 07/25/2011

Bryan · Married on 06/26/2010

Michaela was AWESOME!!!! She took absolutely fantastic photos and was fun to be around. She truly made our wedding day special!

Sent on 08/21/2010

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2012

Michaela was so much fun to work with. You can tell photography is her lifestyle not just her hobby. The photos she takes reflect her passion. She is willing to take ideas for photos but also knows when to take control of the bridal party in order to get the shots she needs. One thing that could be improved upon is more pictures of other guests at the event. However, I would highly recommend her to brides-to-be. She was easy to work with, very prompt with emails/meetings, and gave direction to make you feel at ease!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Judith · Married on 06/09/2012

Michaela is a real professional photographer. She is very nice to work with and does a excellent job with the bride and the groom and the wedding party!
    She is a beautiful person and has a great personality!

Sent on 09/08/2012