Michael Wright Photo Reviews

44 | Boca Raton, FL

44 Reviews for Michael Wright Photo

44 Michael Wright Photo Reviews

Jessica · Married on 07/06/2018

Michael was an amazing photographer. We were both nervous on the day of the wedding but he made us feel so comfortable. And our pictures turned out amazing! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Michael Wright Photo's reply:

Jessica, you and Alberto were a pleasure to work with. It was such a beautiful and emotional day. Deer Creek country club was a great backdrop for the ceremony. I was so much fun seeing you interact with your sisters. I am truly grateful that you chose me to be a part of your day.

Janette · Married on 05/26/2018

Michael was very creative and patient with us making it a great experience all around!!!!!! Would definitely be contacting him for future events

Sent on 09/09/2018

Michael Wright Photo's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Janette. I strongly believe patience is a mandatory quality in the wedding industry. It may be my 500th wedding but it's usually the 1st for the client. I look forward to hearing from you in the future.
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 02/18/2018

BEST. PHOTOGRAGHER.EVER! We had our wedding at the Rusty Pelican and we have literally no words for how amazing his photography was! He was creative, professional, and perfect! We love the ooos and ahhhs we get from our wedding photos; these are our favorite two! 20/10!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Michael Wright Photo 1
    Michael Wright Photo 2

Michael Wright Photo's reply:

Erika, thank you so much for the kind words. You and Julian were a fun to work with. You two were smiling at each other all night. Your MC was hilarious and really kept the party going. I wish you two the best!

Mallorie · Married on 02/10/2018

Our photos are outstanding!!! He took some insane shots that we cannot wait to put on the wall! Michael was so much fun and was completely into the party getting over 500 reception kodak moments of dancing. We are so happy with his service, friendliness and INSANELY GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!!! (No the background isn't fake, the photos are just that good)

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Michael Wright Photo 3
    Michael Wright Photo 4
    Michael Wright Photo 5
    Michael Wright Photo 6

Michael Wright Photo's reply:

Mallorie, I had so much fun at your wedding. I was a little bummed to hear that you original venue(the Postcard Inn) was still being repaired by the storm. But I think the move to the Amara Cay Resort worked out great. You, by far, are the best dancing bride I have ever had. The entire bridal party was super fun to work with. Hopefully, we can all get together again when one of them gets married. Until then, I wish you and Drew the best

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Insanely talented photographer with a personality to match! We were so happy with Michael's work from our October 21, 2017 wedding. At the end of the wedding, Michael informed us we would get our pictures in 4 weeks. We received our pictures literally on month after our wedding! He was perfectly on time with delivering our photos! And they are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! We also used the photo booth that Michael Wright provided.. the guests as well as the wedding party had a blast with it!!! :-)

Sent on 11/24/2017

Michael Wright Photo's reply:

Lauren, you and Andrew made my job easy. The two of you were great to work with. Your crazy bridal party was really fun. Even though the weather forced us inside, we still captured some great images. Mirasol country club is one of the nicest venues in Palm Beach area. And with Dalsimer providing the flowers the ceremony still looked great indoors.

Malcolm · Married on 03/03/2017

I had a great experience with Michael. He was prompt, accommodating, and flowed with the night. On top of that, the pictures were beautiful.

Jennie · Married on 02/18/2017

I am so glad we hired Michael for our engagement shoot and wedding photographs. He is a true professional and knows what he is doing. My husband and I are a little camera shy and he knew just how to get us to loosen up and pose to make our pictures look absolutely perfect. For our engagement shoot he said we could have 2 different venues and one change of clothes. The pictures came out absolutely gorgeous! For our wedding, we hired him for the full day and gave him a list of our "must have" pictures. He was on top of every single detail... even the ones I had missed. When we got our wedding pictures back I was blown away. I am having a very difficult time narrowing them down because all of them are beautiful and captured the moments so well. We will forever cherish these pictures and thank Michael so much for capturing our special day! We love him and wholeheartedly recommend you hire him!

P.S. His turn around time is amazing. I think he got us our engagement pictures back to us within 2 weeks for us to select a picture for our invites. About a week after getting back from our honeymoon, we had our wedding pictures! I have heard horror stories from couple friends of ours having to wait months (close to a year) for their pictures. We are lucky we did not have to worry about this with Michael.

Tien · Married on 01/14/2017

Michael is great to work with. He asks questions to get a clearer idea of what you are looking for, very professional and fun to work with. We are very happy with all the pictures from our engagement session and the wedding. Everything turned out great!

thalita · Married on 11/05/2016

Words cant express how amazing Michael is. From our engagement pictures to the day of the wedding. He was amazing! The quality of his work is spectacular, his professionalism and talent is commendable, his flexibility and awesome personality are outstanding . I highly recommend him as a photographer. It was a pleasure working with him to capture all the special moments of the best day of my life. Zuly, his assistant is wonderful. Thank you Michael and zuly. The photobooth service that we also got through Michael was a TOTAL success. We will forever recommend him to friends and family, or anyone who is looking for a photographer! He is the BEST and I couldn't be happier to have had him as our photographer.
    Thalita & John Randazzo 11/05/2016

Maureen · Married on 08/16/2016

Michael took photos of our 40 Anniversary wedding vow renewal. He was great with our family that included our 5 young grandchildren.
    The weather didn't cooperate yet Michael didn't miss a beat in capturing the moment. He is flexible, patient and so very east to work with.
    We highly recommend his services.

Mary · Married on 08/06/2016

Michael Wright was an amazing photographer. We couldn't have been more happy with him. Our photos are beautiful and everyone has complimented us on how they turned out! He really captured the day and in going through the photos, it felt like we were reliving the day. I'm so happy we used Michael Wright as our photographer :)

Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with. The quality of his work is outrageous and there were times where I felt like we got far more value than the price we paid for his services. Trust me, I'm the type of guy that looks for a deal on everything, and I always think I overpay. The fact that I think I underpaid is a testament to the work he does.The quality of his wedding book album looks like a piece of artwork in itself!

He also made my wife and I feel comfortable and at ease the entire way. He was very responsive to all of our questions, and we trusted in his judgement to select the location for our engagement photos, and his expertise on wedding day put us at ease. Our pictures look outstanding

• W

Wendy · Married on 02/20/2016

Michael is quite competent at what he does. He takes awesome pictures and has a great eye. I highly recommend his services, you will not be disappointed.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/24/2016

Michael Wright is AMAZING!!!!!! Not only did he capture every moment of our wedding day beautifully but he also made it so easy and fun to work with him!!! He is extremely patient and understanding and always willing to be flexible with the schedule of things. He genuinely cared about us and took the time to really get to know us, which translated beautifully in his work! He is an excellent photographer and we highly recommend him!!!

Virginia · Married on 01/17/2016

I was very satisfied with my engagement photos, but my Wedding photos were 10 times better!!!. Many great shots, were captured, they're clear, great angles, great direction for poses, etc. Michael Wright is our guy from now on!! It was worth every penny. photography is not an area to be cheap on. In addition to the great photos, Michael and his staff are very personable, professional and really down to earth people, My husband and I always felt comfortable, and relaxed and had a lot of fun during the shoots as well.

Michael and his crew were amazing!!! They captured every beautiful moment of my wedding!! All of my ideas he was able to fulfill and they turned out amazing!! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and speedy delivery of the photos! Eamon and I can't say enough wonderful things!
    We highly recommend him for your big day! Thanks Michael!

Chris · Married on 11/07/2015

Michael was super calm and flexible when the situation required it. He reallly helped to make our wedding day go smoothly. The pictures are amazing and we have gotten tons of compliments. Thanks Michael!

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2015

His pictures came out amazing! He captured every part of the wedding, both ceremony and reception. He worked quickly with our family and wedding party photos. We gave a list of who we wanted, Michael and his assistant knocked it out effortlessly! He was always around and captured the best moments, we would highly recommend his services.

Michael was wonderful! We actually flew him up to NYC to shoot our engagement session. He spent the entire day with us and came prepared with a list of great places for us to take photos. Even some places that we as New Yorkers didn't know about. He's an easy going guy who loves his work. Our wedding photos turned out amazing as well. He turns around your photos very quickly as well. Would for sure recommend and will use again.

Alexandra · Married on 10/10/2015

To say Michael is the best is an absolute understatement. He did such an amazing job capturing who we are as a couple. He took the time to get to know us and had lots of awesome suggestions, from locations to poses. He is incredibly professional and such a pleasure to be around. Taking professional photos can sometimes be awkward, but with Michael is so was natural and flowed easily. Choosing him as a photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our big day, and we will surely call on him for all of our events in life! Thank you Michael!

• F

Flavio · Married on 09/06/2015

Michael was awesome. Although a storm threatened to rain on our parade, he was willing to make accommodations to shoot another day if it came to it. Thank god it did not and the end result was an album full of the most beautiful pictures we could have asked for. His professionalism is top notch and he made sure to capture all the right moments for our special day. We are super happy with the results and would use him again for future occasions.

Arianna · Married on 09/06/2015

Very helpful! The images were so beautiful! We wanted to shoot outside and were kind of in a rush because it looked like it was going to rain. But Michael moved quick and with ease! Definitely recommend him! And I love the party shots of everyone dancing!

Kozmo · Married on 08/21/2015

I am one of the Creative Designers and Personalities at Alwyz Entertainment. We had the pleasure to work with Michael and his crew at 2 events in one weekend. Let me just say that we do lots and lots of events all over South and Central Florida and he is one of the best photographers we have had the pleasure to work with! If you are looking for a photographer, PLEASE PLEASE give him a call! His work is very crisp and tasteful but at the same time very fun! There's not many photographers I would recommend but Michael Wright is now sitting high on the leader board! I'd use him at my wedding but I would need a fiancé for that... LOL!

We wish you guys all the success and look forward to working with you again!

Professional, punctual, respectful, organized and talented in producing amazing photos!