Michael T. Davis Photography Reviews

Michael T. Davis Photography 2
Michael T. Davis Photography 3
Michael T. Davis Photography 4

Matt · Married on 08/25/2018

We cannot say enough good things about michael. Between our engagement and our wedding we moved, and he was so accommodating, even hiring an assistant in Philadelphia for our special day. He worked closely with us, and wasnt afraid to tell us what to do, both during engagement photos and the wedding. He also handled our rehearsal dinner! You know your photographer is dedicated when he lies down in a street or on the floor to get the best angle possible. Highly, highly recommend Michael!

Ashley Pecora · Married on 07/28/2018

So talented!

Michael T. Davis exceeded all of our expectations. He is beyond talented, professional, and caring. Not only did he capture amazing photos, as he did so, he took care of me and my wedding party. I would highly recommend Michael T. Davis to anyone confidently assuring anyone they would be happy with his services.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

True Professional and Artist

From the moment we saw examples of Michael's work and read reviews, we were so excited to have him photograph our wedding. Michael is a true professional and we loved working with him -- at the end of our wedding he and his team felt like they were part of our family. The photos he was able to capture are not only stunning but also incredibly touching and genuine. That was one of the things that was so important to us--sometimes wedding photography can feel overly stylized but not with Michael. He was able to capture beautiful candid moments so when we look at our photos we get to relive our best day ever. He was flexible, responsive, and there for us when we needed help wrangling family members on what was brutally hot summer day.

Dongpeng · Married on 06/26/2018

Michael is a professional and enthusiastic wedding photographer. His expertise deserves the price. He is also good at communicating with us and also every guest attending the wedding. Working with him is a happy experience. Strongly recommended!

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Michael and his team were so fantastic to work with! From our engagement shoot right up until our wedding day, Michael was easy to get in touch with, attentive to the things we were looking for, and he really made my husband and I feel comfortable having our pictures taken. Michael is willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shots, and it shows in all of our amazing pictures. Also, he’s just generally a pleasant person to be around, which is a plus when you’re spending your whole wedding day with someone :) Would definitely recommend Michael!

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Michael was great! From the initial conversation until the last song was played, he just put us at ease and was a true professional. During our consultation he asked us great questions (that we hadn’t even thought about!) and set the tone for what would be a very positive process for me and my husband. He and his assistant were friendly, accomodating and talented, well welcomed members to the wedding team. MIchael’s style is to be part of the scenery, he wasn’t obtrusive, yet was always there to get the shot. At one point I dropped a glass and he swooped in to make sure I was out of the way and also picked up the broken pieces. We loved the pictures, he captured the varied settings well and with a perspective that fit each place (ceremony, portraits, reception). We definitely recommend Michael Davis.

Akeem · Married on 10/22/2017

Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Brad · Married on 10/21/2017

Michael did a fantastic job! I am a professional videographer myself, so naturally, I'm picky when it comes to beautiful images. After reviewing his previous work I knew that Michael would give us quality photos, but we were blown away with his professionalism, creativity, and ability to work fast and unobtrusively. Very happy. Hire this man!

Jillian · Married on 10/01/2017

There just aren't enough words to describe what an incredible ARTIST, Michael is. On my wedding day, I saw first hand how he was able to take the simplest of things (wine flukes, wedding rings, flowers) and make them into their own masterpieces through his photography. I was absolutely floored at how he was able to set up some of our wedding décor for his photos, and he was incredibly creative in how he captured each moment (he literally laid on the ground to make sure he got THE best shots!). As he took pictures, he also stopped to show me some of the shots he had gotten, which was really exciting. I was extremely thankful at how gracious he is as well. He "went with the flow" when our timeline ran behind, corralled roaming family members for our family photos, and was AMAZING with the children in our wedding party. I was particularly appreciative at how flexible he was in terms of planning for the day and how he always had a calming word or two when I got flustered. He is truly a master of his craft and a consummate professional.

Christopher and Dashira · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a great experience with Michael and the other photographer who helped on our big day (Jonathan). There were a lot of pictures to choose from and all with such high quality that we had difficulty narrowing down our final selection. Will definitely be recommending Michael in the future.

Alanna · Married on 08/13/2017

Michael did an amazing job on our wedding day as well as our engagement photos. He is seriously passionate about everything he does and you can tell he loves his work. There is also a really quick turn around with photos which is great and his assistant was amazing with my god daughter on the day of the wedding! He is easy to work with and offers a lot of suggestions and things to consider that you wouldn't normally think of which I appreciated. He is cool and collected and got the job done and did it VERY WELL! He also works well with your other vendors also in terms of communication around the flow of your day and where he should be for photos and thats very important! would recommend him to anyone!

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Michael was very professional yet flexible and easy going, accommodating our requests. He was proficient in his job without being "in the way." Would definitely recommend him to photograph your wedding!

Randi · Married on 07/22/2017

Michael was the best photographer I could have hoped to have for my wedding day! We saw so many photographers through our search and not only did Michael have the best cost, he also had our favorite pictures. We were so lucky to get to have him capture our day. I highly recommend hiring him if you are looking for a wedding photographer.

Michael has a great eye and captured all of the emotions and moments we would want to remember from our wedding day. We were also shocked by all of the angles he was able to shoot and wondered how he was able to get so many great shots by himself! You will not regret having Michael capture your wedding day too.

Alexa · Married on 05/27/2017

Michael was incredible! I feel super awkward being photographed but he was really comfortable the work with and made me feel at ease. His shots of our wedding were gorgeous!

LaTonya · Married on 04/01/2017

Michael was very professional from start to finish. He listened to what my fiance and I wanted and made it happen. We had to reschedule and relocate a couple of times due to the weather, and Michael was open and flexible. Turns out we found a new venue for him to take photos. We love our finished product and would hire Michael again!

• Linda-Rae

Linda-Rae · Married on 03/11/2017

LOVED IT! So beyond happy I found Michael T Davis Photography. I love the wedding photos and I loved the whole process working with Michael. Planning the wedding was of course stressful but once I found Michael and he told me all about his services, it was one less thing to worry about. From our first conversation he explained his wedding packages and what would fit best with my budget. He answered all my questions happily, even the silly ones. the day of the wedding he was AMAZING. He was able to capture everything and I had no cares in the world all I focused on was getting married. He was energetic and professional. I don’t count myself as photogenic but Michael helped with that. It was also freezing the day of my wedding and you would have never known. He was able to capture beautiful moments and what I also loved about the photos is his attention to details and artistic style. Some of the photos I don't even know how he got them they were so awesome. I am so thankful and happy that I picked Michael Davis to do my wedding photos. I love every single picture and will cherish them always.

• Carrie

Carrie · Married on 02/18/2017

I am SPEECHLESS at how amazing Michael was. I absolutely hate having my picture taken, and hate having all eyes on me so you can imagine the panic and anxiety that was ensuing on my wedding day. When I started to have a panic attack, Michael kicked EVERYONE out of the room we were getting ready in, calmed me down and did pictures of just me. It was like having a therapist mixed with a photographer.

We also didn't want to spend a lot of time on pictures, and he did such an amazing job at capturing the moments we wanted without using up 4 hours of our night. We asked that he capture "moments" and not posed portraits, and he followed us around for the bulk of the night snapping moments nonstop. We've only gotten a few of our preview pictures back but let me tell you, they are BREATHTAKING. I seriously can not say enough amazing things about Michael. BOOK HIM IF YOU CAN.

Beth · Married on 10/22/2016

We were very pleased with Michael's service and he was very accommodating and professional. His pictures were beautifully done and we are very glad we chose him as our photographer. Best value in a photographer, his work was stunning and he made himself unseen at all the right times, we were able to enjoy the day while getting quality work. We would highly recommend Michael, he is very likable, hands down the best choice.

Tami · Married on 09/17/2016

Words can't express how much we are impressed and touched by Michael’s work. He isn’t a just a photographer, he is an artist. He has the eye and talent to capture the depth and powerful emotions people want to hold on forever. He has the ability to bring to life the symbolic objects that represent a wedding – the ring, the dress, the cake, even the vows.

We hired Michael for our wedding, which is a surreal day for the bride and groom. When we viewed all of the wedding pictures for the first time, we were able to go back and relive that day all over again – he turned that whirlwind of a day into a story book without words.

Michael is very professional to work with – and a perfectionist who wants to provide you with the best service and will only deliver a magical product that you will forever cherish.

Tiffiny · Married on 09/10/2016

Michael was beyond amazing to work with, and the photos were stunning! He was very professional, helpful, patient and fun with us, friends and family throughout the whole day! We are now able to look through the many wonderful photos and relive the laughs and teary-eyed moments over again - and there were many laughs to be had! The action shots and candid photos are perfect and really shows the liveliness of our wedding and reception. I would hire him again if we ever need a photographer again and will definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking around for one!

• O

Oluchi · Married on 08/14/2016

We are extremely satisfied with the final products.

Michael prepared us prior to the wedding day and on the Wedding day was, along with his assistant, extremely pleasant to work with, punctual, very organized, and unobtrusive at the event, yet very engaged in giving you the photographs you want.

We had a rather large event (120 guests). Michael and his assistant were very flexible. They went from bridal party preparations (starting fairly early), to Church preparations, to the ceremony, to the reception, and managed to capture it all.

A great experience overall, and we strongly recommend him.

Sieara · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I enjoyed working with Michael. Michael captured some of our most memorable moments from smiles to tears to laughter. We are so grateful that we were able to work with Michael. His artistry really shines through his photography. Such a talent allows my husband and I to relive our wedding day each time we look at our photos. I would highly recommend Michael if you are in fact looking for a professional photographer for your wedding. Thank you so much Michael.
    -Sieara & Yusuf

Kimberly · Married on 07/30/2016

Mr. Davis is incredibly talented at his work. I am so happy I chose him for my wedding photographer, he not only made a stress bride look relaxed but he was able to work with a very tricky venue background and make it beautiful. He was prompt and on time, and got to work immediately once arriving. My family and I are very happy with all her captured. I will be using him again for my next big event.

Sara · Married on 07/23/2016

It was a pleasure working with Michael! Our wedding photos turned out beautifully. Thank you! :)