Michael T. Davis Photography Reviews

Michael T. Davis Photography 6
Michael T. Davis Photography 7
  • Bella

Bella Stachowski · Married on 07/20/2019

Michael Davis Photography is amazing!

Michael was a pleasure to work with and captured our wedding day beautifully! He gave us helpful hints to make our photos turn out as well as possible and was very flexible when we had to move our ceremony inside.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Mark

Mark Bamat · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Photographer in town

Michael Davis is one of the best photographers I have worked with. He will do what is needed to get the best pictures.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rachel · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolute Wonderful!!

We loved working with Michael, Dica and Jonathan. They were professional, creative, and extremely considerate of our wishes during our big day. We would 1000% recommend Michael T. Davis Photography to family and friends!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Philip Lee · Married on 11/17/2018

A priceless capture!

Michael does amazing work, his views and captures is truly priceless. He was recommended by our best friends who used them for their wedding, and we absolutely loved their wedding photos and needless to say, our wedding photos came out amazing! He's is very accommodating to what we asked, even changed the meet up location few times at the venue and at the hotel etc, and he was very professional about everything. The price, the amount you get, the attention you get, Michael will be recommended each time!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Nikki Etter · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy to work with!

Michael was great from start to finish! Before the wedding, he asked us for a list of any specific photos we wanted to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. He came prepared with the list and organized my big family so we got each photo on the list. He was fun to work with, easy going about little hiccups that inevitably happen during the day, and most importantly delivered fantastic photos.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

He is great!!!

Michael did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! He was very helpful and great to deal with. We were unsure of where to take our engagement photos but he provided great locations, and made the experience the best one ever! For our wedding day, he even drove 3 hours to get there on time.

All thumbs up on this one. Great communication, super work, and very pleasant to work with. I will definitely use Michael again at our next opportunity!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Matt · Married on 08/25/2018

We cannot say enough good things about michael. Between our engagement and our wedding we moved, and he was so accommodating, even hiring an assistant in Philadelphia for our special day. He worked closely with us, and wasnt afraid to tell us what to do, both during engagement photos and the wedding. He also handled our rehearsal dinner! You know your photographer is dedicated when he lies down in a street or on the floor to get the best angle possible. Highly, highly recommend Michael!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Ashley Pecora · Married on 07/28/2018

So talented!

Michael T. Davis exceeded all of our expectations. He is beyond talented, professional, and caring. Not only did he capture amazing photos, as he did so, he took care of me and my wedding party. I would highly recommend Michael T. Davis to anyone confidently assuring anyone they would be happy with his services.

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

True Professional and Artist

From the moment we saw examples of Michael's work and read reviews, we were so excited to have him photograph our wedding. Michael is a true professional and we loved working with him -- at the end of our wedding he and his team felt like they were part of our family. The photos he was able to capture are not only stunning but also incredibly touching and genuine. That was one of the things that was so important to us--sometimes wedding photography can feel overly stylized but not with Michael. He was able to capture beautiful candid moments so when we look at our photos we get to relive our best day ever. He was flexible, responsive, and there for us when we needed help wrangling family members on what was brutally hot summer day.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Dongpeng · Married on 06/26/2018

Michael is a professional and enthusiastic wedding photographer. His expertise deserves the price. He is also good at communicating with us and also every guest attending the wedding. Working with him is a happy experience. Strongly recommended!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Michael and his team were so fantastic to work with! From our engagement shoot right up until our wedding day, Michael was easy to get in touch with, attentive to the things we were looking for, and he really made my husband and I feel comfortable having our pictures taken. Michael is willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shots, and it shows in all of our amazing pictures. Also, he’s just generally a pleasant person to be around, which is a plus when you’re spending your whole wedding day with someone :) Would definitely recommend Michael!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/19/2018

Michael was great! From the initial conversation until the last song was played, he just put us at ease and was a true professional. During our consultation he asked us great questions (that we hadn’t even thought about!) and set the tone for what would be a very positive process for me and my husband. He and his assistant were friendly, accomodating and talented, well welcomed members to the wedding team. MIchael’s style is to be part of the scenery, he wasn’t obtrusive, yet was always there to get the shot. At one point I dropped a glass and he swooped in to make sure I was out of the way and also picked up the broken pieces. We loved the pictures, he captured the varied settings well and with a perspective that fit each place (ceremony, portraits, reception). We definitely recommend Michael Davis.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kathleen · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not have been happier with Michael as the photographer for our wedding day. He was responsive and flexible during the planning process, meeting with us in person and over the phone. On the day of our wedding he was fantastic - he was able to corral our bridal party and large family for pictures in a friendly and efficient manner, and kept everything fun but also focused so we kept moving forward on our timeline. Along with capturing a bunch of great candid shots, he checked in with us multiple times during the reception to ask if there were people we wanted to make sure we had pictures with, which I really appreciated. When we got the pictures back they were simply stunning. Hiring Michael is a 100% guarantee for beautiful, creative pictures and a fabulous wedding day experience.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Akeem · Married on 10/22/2017

Thank you so much for capturing our special day!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Brad · Married on 10/21/2017

Michael did a fantastic job! I am a professional videographer myself, so naturally, I'm picky when it comes to beautiful images. After reviewing his previous work I knew that Michael would give us quality photos, but we were blown away with his professionalism, creativity, and ability to work fast and unobtrusively. Very happy. Hire this man!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jillian · Married on 10/01/2017

There just aren't enough words to describe what an incredible ARTIST, Michael is. On my wedding day, I saw first hand how he was able to take the simplest of things (wine flukes, wedding rings, flowers) and make them into their own masterpieces through his photography. I was absolutely floored at how he was able to set up some of our wedding décor for his photos, and he was incredibly creative in how he captured each moment (he literally laid on the ground to make sure he got THE best shots!). As he took pictures, he also stopped to show me some of the shots he had gotten, which was really exciting. I was extremely thankful at how gracious he is as well. He "went with the flow" when our timeline ran behind, corralled roaming family members for our family photos, and was AMAZING with the children in our wedding party. I was particularly appreciative at how flexible he was in terms of planning for the day and how he always had a calming word or two when I got flustered. He is truly a master of his craft and a consummate professional.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Christopher and Dashira · Married on 08/26/2017

We had a great experience with Michael and the other photographer who helped on our big day (Jonathan). There were a lot of pictures to choose from and all with such high quality that we had difficulty narrowing down our final selection. Will definitely be recommending Michael in the future.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Alanna · Married on 08/13/2017

Michael did an amazing job on our wedding day as well as our engagement photos. He is seriously passionate about everything he does and you can tell he loves his work. There is also a really quick turn around with photos which is great and his assistant was amazing with my god daughter on the day of the wedding! He is easy to work with and offers a lot of suggestions and things to consider that you wouldn't normally think of which I appreciated. He is cool and collected and got the job done and did it VERY WELL! He also works well with your other vendors also in terms of communication around the flow of your day and where he should be for photos and thats very important! would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/12/2017

Michael was very professional yet flexible and easy going, accommodating our requests. He was proficient in his job without being "in the way." Would definitely recommend him to photograph your wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Randi · Married on 07/22/2017

Michael was the best photographer I could have hoped to have for my wedding day! We saw so many photographers through our search and not only did Michael have the best cost, he also had our favorite pictures. We were so lucky to get to have him capture our day. I highly recommend hiring him if you are looking for a wedding photographer.

Michael has a great eye and captured all of the emotions and moments we would want to remember from our wedding day. We were also shocked by all of the angles he was able to shoot and wondered how he was able to get so many great shots by himself! You will not regret having Michael capture your wedding day too.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Alexa · Married on 05/27/2017

Michael was incredible! I feel super awkward being photographed but he was really comfortable the work with and made me feel at ease. His shots of our wedding were gorgeous!

Sent on 05/02/2018

LaTonya · Married on 04/01/2017

Michael was very professional from start to finish. He listened to what my fiance and I wanted and made it happen. We had to reschedule and relocate a couple of times due to the weather, and Michael was open and flexible. Turns out we found a new venue for him to take photos. We love our finished product and would hire Michael again!

Sent on 06/05/2016
  • Linda-Rae

Linda-Rae · Married on 03/11/2017

LOVED IT! So beyond happy I found Michael T Davis Photography. I love the wedding photos and I loved the whole process working with Michael. Planning the wedding was of course stressful but once I found Michael and he told me all about his services, it was one less thing to worry about. From our first conversation he explained his wedding packages and what would fit best with my budget. He answered all my questions happily, even the silly ones. the day of the wedding he was AMAZING. He was able to capture everything and I had no cares in the world all I focused on was getting married. He was energetic and professional. I don’t count myself as photogenic but Michael helped with that. It was also freezing the day of my wedding and you would have never known. He was able to capture beautiful moments and what I also loved about the photos is his attention to details and artistic style. Some of the photos I don't even know how he got them they were so awesome. I am so thankful and happy that I picked Michael Davis to do my wedding photos. I love every single picture and will cherish them always.

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 02/18/2017

I am SPEECHLESS at how amazing Michael was. I absolutely hate having my picture taken, and hate having all eyes on me so you can imagine the panic and anxiety that was ensuing on my wedding day. When I started to have a panic attack, Michael kicked EVERYONE out of the room we were getting ready in, calmed me down and did pictures of just me. It was like having a therapist mixed with a photographer.

We also didn't want to spend a lot of time on pictures, and he did such an amazing job at capturing the moments we wanted without using up 4 hours of our night. We asked that he capture "moments" and not posed portraits, and he followed us around for the bulk of the night snapping moments nonstop. We've only gotten a few of our preview pictures back but let me tell you, they are BREATHTAKING. I seriously can not say enough amazing things about Michael. BOOK HIM IF YOU CAN.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Beth · Married on 10/22/2016

We were very pleased with Michael's service and he was very accommodating and professional. His pictures were beautifully done and we are very glad we chose him as our photographer. Best value in a photographer, his work was stunning and he made himself unseen at all the right times, we were able to enjoy the day while getting quality work. We would highly recommend Michael, he is very likable, hands down the best choice.

Sent on 12/16/2016