Michael Romeo Creations Reviews

101 Reviews for Michael Romeo Creations

• Adrianna

Adrianna S. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Out of this world!

I recently had the pleasure of working with Michael Romeo and his team on my wedding day and they are absolutely WONDERFUL! Michael is so professional, polite, creative, responsive, talented...the list goes on. His work is out of this world. I struggle with comfortability in front of the camera, but Michael has a way of making you feel calm, cool, and confident. We cannot thank Michael and his team enough for their hard work, the laughs, the memories, and for capturing the most beautiful moments from our special day. We will treasure our experience with Michael for a lifetime. Highly, highly, highly recommend Michael and his team for any special event.

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle D. · Married on 01/03/2021

THE BEST in the business!

Michael is absolutely the most talented and professional photographer out there! I can confidently say that he is THE BEST in every aspect. The minute we met with him, we knew right away that he was the only person we would trust with capturing the most important day of our lives . We had an engagement photo shoot prior to our wedding, and the photos and save the dates were beyond gorgeous. We were so in love with our photos and had such a fun time shooting with him that when we had to postpone our wedding due to Covid, we did not pick a new date until we knew he was available- we simply could not have our special day without him. He was extremely accommodating throughout all of the changes and made it stress free. On our wedding day, Michael not only captured every moment, but makes you feel comfortable and made it fun! We just got our proofs from our January 3rd 2021 wedding and our friends and family can't stop raving about how unique and stunning they are. Michael is one of a kind and I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Josiane

Josiane J. · Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing Photographer!

Michael Romeo and his team were AMAZING! Not only are his photos breathtaking, but the amount of professionalism and class is unlike anything I have ever witnessed! He was the only photographer I looked into when booking for my wedding and I can honestly say that I have no regrets. I have seen wedding photos from different photographers and they just do not even compare! He is top notch -- the best of the best! Please just do yourself a favor and book with him!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Dominique J. · Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing, talented, artistic ~ the cream of the crop

I’ve been to many weddings and seen many photographers in action and no one, I mean no one, hold a candle in comparison to Michael Romeo. His attention to detail, his photographic style & experience, his team, their professionalism (and patience) is ABSOLUTELY IMMEASURABLE. From the moment we sat down with him when shopping for my sister’s wedding photographer I knew we didn’t have to look any further.

When he first sat down with my sister and I, we knew that he was well versed in his profession he gave us GREAT advice not knowing whether or not we were going to select him and he said even if you don’t pick me, these are some things you should know when trying to select your photographer.

He was very easy to work with (flexible), he made my sister (the bride), the bridal party and our family comfortable. He worked so hard throughout the entire day. There are not enough words to describe how happy we were with him and his crew. I can’t wait to get married myself and hire him!

Don’t look any further, he is THE BEST in the business!!!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Elizabeth A. · Married on 11/08/2020

Wonderful! Professional and made every part of the wedding experience even more beautiful!

Professional! Took the time to make every picture beautiful and meaningful!! We overcame all the problems of having a wedding during a pandemic, Such a pleasure to have him at our special day, he fit in like family!!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle L. · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Photographer in the game!

There are no words to describe how incredible Michael Romeo and his team are. Aside from the incredible talent that they bring to the table, they are extremely professional! We had the best time with them and we were blown away by the gorgeous photos of our wedding. Our guests during the wedding mentioned how you didn’t even know they were there yet they captured every moment! We were looking for a different/unique style of photography and we knew all along we wanted Michael Romeo to be the only one for the job! You will not be disappointed!!!! Book ASAP!!!!! Can’t wait to have another excuse to use Michael and his team! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Megan

Megan F. · Married on 10/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Let me just say, Mike and his team are absolutely AMAZING! After meeting with him back in 2018, my husband and I knew that he was going to be our photographer. He is so kind and generous, and his work definitely speaks for itself. We happen to be a couple that was effected by covid-19 and we were originally supposed to be married on April 3, 2020. Mike was the vendor we picked our new date around. We were not willing to look for another photographer (yes- he is that good!). He was so understanding and flexible during the entire pandemic and he was quick to respond to all of my endless questions. Every single photo came out even more beautiful then I could have ever expected. We hope to be able to work with him again in the future for other events! If you’re in need of a photographer, don’t hesitate to book Mike!

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Tara

Tara D. · Married on 10/04/2020

The best of the best!

WHERE DO I BEGIN?! I have been following Mike on Instagram for years now, and before I was even engaged I knew I NEEDED him as my photographer to capture our wedding day! As soon as I got engaged and picked my date, Mike was the first person I booked two years in advance!! It was so important to me to have him as our photographer! Due to covid our original wedding date changed a few times but we weren't locking in a new date unless Mike was available!!! Planning a wedding during covid is extremely frustrating as we had to keep going back and forth with changing our date Mike was the most easiest vendor to communicate with! Our wedding date was nothing short of amazing and went SO SMOOTH & he was very organized. He had times for everything this way we were able to capture every single picture we wanted from getting ready, detail shots, bridal party photos, family photos to AMAZING photos of my husband and I. The quality of his photos are outstanding and we are currently choosing our favorites for the album right now and lets just say this is the hardest part because WE LOVE THEM ALL!!!! Not only did my husband and I love Mike and his team but our bridal party, family and guest raved over them and how fun they are! This team made taking pictures fun! Mike is SO TALENTED and the BEST around! I 100% highly recommend using him you will be BEYOND happy!! He really is the BEST OF THE BEST! THANK YOU SO MUCH MIKE!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Sara K. · Married on 09/20/2020

Absolute perfection

Where do you even begin. Michael Romeo was an absolute dream to work with for our big day. He was patient, kind and a complete professional. Because of the current situation our original date was postponed from June to September and our original venue was changed with only a few weeks left to spare. Michael Romeo was amazing through the whole process and made not only switching everything around so seamless but the day itself. Him and his crew arrive on time and really capture all the picture perfect angles. During the reception we received a preview photo album of the pictures taken throughout the day and it just made me that much more excited to see the whole package. He is worth every single penny and then some. We can not thank him enough for making our day that much more special.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Robert

Robert B. · Married on 09/12/2020

The best photographer/videographer

I was in a wedding where Michael Romeo Creations did a shoot. After seeing the video and pictures, I had to hire him for my wedding. The professionalism was amazing and the video and photos were out of this world. I couldn’t believe pictures could come out so eloquently. If you want your wedding pictures to be like no other, hire Michael Romeo Creations. Make sure you hire him at least a year out because he books up quickly.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Sylvia · Married on 09/06/2020

Talented! Amazing!

Nothing short of amazing! Super professional and couldn’t ask for better pictures! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Katie

Katie P. · Married on 09/04/2020

The best photograpger you could ever hire for your wedding!

Mikey and the rest of the team were the best and most amazing people to work with! From the moment we saw his work we knew we were in good hands. They made our day so much more special. Mikey has extreme attention to detail and is very particular to make sure each of your photos comes out flawless. He listens to anything you would ask him about. His team is so fun to work with and they make all of the picture taking very easy and natural. I would reccomend him to anyone and everyone I know. Our night was so special towards the end when he surprised us with a mini look book. I felt like our pictures were right of a magazine! Everything was absolutely perfect and I would not change a thing. I cannot wait for future events to have the team as a part of it and I can't wait for him to document my future childrens special days as well. They are the absolute best of THE BEST!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 07/02/2020

The best there is!

Mike and his team were nothing less than amazing! From day 1 he was so helpful & wonderful to work with Changing our wedding date 3 times, being available all 3 times and then finally making our day the most amazing one yet- Mike has been there through it all with us, keeping me calm as a bride and helping the day run so smoothly. We appreciate your promptness & professionalism. You are beyond compare! All of the pictures we’ve received already are breathtaking! We can’t wait to see more & to work with you again in the future! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Nicola

Nicola P. · Married on 06/12/2020

Highly recommend!

Mikey is truly a pro. We booked him on short notice, and he was extremely flexible in capturing the special moments of our wedding! His service and photo quality were exactly what we envisioned. We look forward to working with him again!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Gregory

Gregory C. · Married on 02/15/2020

Excellent!

Michael Romeo and his team were stellar. Through out out the entirety of the day, they did not MISS A BEAT or special moment. We have so many beautiful photos to look back on and relive our amazing day. He made us feel super comfortable and at ease during hectic moments, not to mention fun to to work with, sneaking in a laugh or two.

He knows how to capture beautiful moments and knew exactly where to place us.

To top it all off, Micheal gave us a lovely printed album to take the day of. Such a nice touch to be able to reflect on the day through those snaps.

5/5 - AMAZING

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany G. · Married on 02/07/2020

Amazing experience

I recently got married on February 7. Hiring Michael and his team was a great decision! Everyone was extremely professional and detailed. The pictures came back very quickly (2 weeks!) and are beautiful! His services exceeded our expectations and we are so happy everything!!!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Lorraine

Lorraine P. · Married on 01/11/2020

Speechless

We have no idea where to even begin. Mikey is unbelievably talented!! He exceeded our expectations in ways we couldn’t have imagined. He was so great to work with, and his crew was absolutely amazing. From beginning to end he made the experience not only enjoyable but worthwhile. Everyone always told me don’t lose too much time on pictures and it never felt like the case. Mikey worked with our coordinator to provide times for certain shots without taking away from the memorable experiences. We were able to get every shot as well as enjoy our night to the fullest. While we enjoyed our night Mikey continued to work hard and provided us with an instant album right there during the venue that completely WOW’d not only us but all of our guests. I HIGHLY recommend all brides obtain his unique and tasteful work! Thank you so so so much for capturing the best day of our lives !!!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Emily C. · Married on 12/28/2019

WOW! Breathe taking moments captured!

Michael Romeo and his team did an outstanding job! Not only did they capture every amazing moment of the day, they were flexible, understanding, creative, and helpful! I highly recommend Michael if you want beautiful memories captured on your wedding day!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Marcella D. · Married on 11/03/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!

I am so so so grateful and happy I went with Michael, when I first came across Michael’s pictures I was wowed! I immediately assumed he would be so pricey! But turns he was super reasonable especially with the quality of work your getting from him! I had looked into two other photographers and after a lot of thought I realized from the start he was my first choice and my best choice I could have ever made. Fast forward to meeting him on our wedding day he was very professional and got right to work. I was almost Star struck 🤩 because I’ve follow his work for some time now and couldn’t believe it was finally my day! Lol regardless to say he was so awesome to work with, he was patient with the little kiddies. He was so creative with his shots, to then see them after they were taken was mind blowing because you wouldn’t think the picture would come out so good! Towards the end of our wedding he came over to my husband and I and have ya a mini album of our day which was phenomenal! And thank god I have because people keep asking me for photos of my wedding which I don’t have many and I am able to show them this mini album in the mean time! I can’t wait to get our actual wedding album back! Michael and his assistants were amazing, super helpful, and sincere. I will recommend him over and over again. Thank for you making the final touches to our wedding everything and more. You truly have a gift!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Gregory

Gregory E. · Married on 07/13/2019

Magical photos of our special day

Plan ahead and make the opportunity to book Michael Romeo as your photographer. His work is magical and captured every moment of our wedding. Very speedy delivery and looking through the proofs already brought back so many special memories. Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Phil

Phil · Married on 06/28/2019

Look no further than Michael Romeo and his team!

The best thing my wife Carmela and I did was book Michael Romeo to be our photographer at our wedding on 06/28/19. When you research his name, you're going to see countless photos which will leave you in awe and give you every reason to hire him for your big day, but what those photos may not show you is just how truly professional Michael and his team are. From the first time we met him we felt at ease, and were truly impressed by his quiet confidence, yet how humble he truly is since he's the best in the business.

Wedding day can be stressful, especially when your limo doesn't start after mass at the church! When we needed a calm presence to go to Mike was the guy we looked for! He never missed a beat. His team was even able to load the bridal party in their vehicles and Mike was able to put my wife and I in his car to get to the reception. In times like these you're grateful you hired a true professional! Special thanks to Matt from his team for loading people in the truck and helping the groomsmen and I with the bow ties etc!

We were able to get all the photos we still wanted and then some! Mike continued to ask if there was any photos we still wanted, and he stayed there until the final minute of the reception. We continue to have people come up to us and tell us how amazing he was and have people looking to meet with him for their future weddings!

The same day edit came out amazing and Patrick, Matt and the rest of the team were around all night snapping photos and truly captured every moment! Don't hesitate and book Mike and his team today! There's Michael Romeo and then there's just everybody else!

Truly appreciative,
    Carmela and Phil I

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • jenn

Jenn · Married on 04/12/2019

He is the best

Michael Romeo is the best photographer around! He did my sisters wedding 5 years ago and 5 years later when it was my turn to have a wedding he was the first vendor I booked a year and a half in advance! Not only does he have an amazing vision and captures beautiful moment with photos, but he is a kind and friendly man that is so easy to work with! He is the best choice I could have made and now we have beautiful photographs of our wedding to last a lifetime. H also did our engagement photos, save the dates, and thank you cards. So easy and convenient! We love Michael Romeo and would never have considered any other photographer! He is the best!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Steve B. · Married on 11/23/2018

A True Professional

If you're looking for the best possible photographer to capture your special day, Michael Romeo and his team are seriously top notch. Michael was extremely courteous and super professional from the very first meeting and beyond. Our entire wedding day wasn't rushed one bit and was captured perfectly. They exceeded all of our expectations and we can't thank them enough! Did I mention the pictures are absolutely amazing?! We could not be happier with our photos and in fact its so hard to choose from so many amazing shots. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2018

Truly Exceeded Our Expectations!!!

We can honestly say our wedding day was the best day of our lives and that was largely due to the vendors that we worked with. We truly cannot put into words how grateful we are that we had Michael Romeo Creations there to capture our wedding day. From the day we met Michael well over a year before our wedding for our engagement shoot, throughout the entire process leading up to our big day Michael was extremely patient, easy to work, accommodating, responsive and most importantly beyond talented. As many brides do, I thoroughly did my research. We met with 3 or 4 other photographers, before meeting Michael in his Long Branch studio. We were blown away by his talent and knew immediately we needed him to capture our day. The professionalism Michael and his team demonstrated on our wedding day was second to none and something that did not go unnoticed. From our bridal party to our parents to even our guests, so many people came up to us and complimented us on their behalf in regards to how they carried themselves throughout the day. His attention to detail and ability to make our vision come to life is incomparable. We had one request for our wedding day and that was we wanted to enjoy it. Michael and his team made sure that we got all of our necessary pictures out of the way early in the day so we can enjoy every second of our reception, which we did (shout out to SCE ENTERTAINMENT!!). On top of it all, Michael made sure we had fun while we were doing it. He went above and beyond that day and even gifted us a mini “preview” album with about 8 pictures that he managed to put together on site. I spent the next half hour running around the reception showing everyone how amazing they came out. Its been 3 weeks since the wedding and people are STILL talking about the pictures. My only complaint is that given this preview, I am never going to be able to narrow down pictures for my album since every single picture is better than the next 😉
    In my opinion, a wedding photographer easily has the most responsibility that day because they have to capture the day to ensure you have the memories to last a lifetime. We could not be more thrilled with our decision to trust Michael Romeo Creations with this responsibility. They have BY FAR exceeded all of our expectations. I will forever recommend Michael and his team to anyone in the market. We are forever grateful. Thank you times a million, The Janockos!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2018

Michael Romeo and his team are PHENOMENAL. We just got married last weekend and I could not imagine anyone else capturing our special day. We were lucky enough to have Michael do our engagement pictures and now our wedding pictures. He is so professional, easy to work with and has the patience of a godsent when it comes to large loud bridal parties! His pictures are out of this world. The night of our wedding he showed us a preview and they are magnificent. We cannot wait to see all of them. He even remembered exactly what pictures I said I wanted when I forgot I wanted them! We had multiple guests say how good he and his team were as well, people did not even notice that they were there yet they get all the pictures. I don't think we can thank Michael enough for his work and dedication to what he does. From start to finish he has exceeded our expectations in so many ways.

Sent on 08/31/2018