Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design Reviews

28 | Hampshire, IL

28 Reviews for Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design

• Lindsay

Lindsay Jennifer · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Awesome to have as part of our day!

Michael was extremely easy to work with and did beautiful work! He took the reigns and it was great not having to worry about that part of our day. He was also very friendly and great to get to know!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Christina Cummins · Married on 10/11/2020

Florist Review

They are wonderful and super communicative up to the last minute!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Shelby Polizzi · Married on 08/01/2020

The absolute best experience you can imagine, like working with your best friend!

Michael was so accommodating and thoughtful throughout the entire process: planning through a pandemic is scary and stressful but Michael eliminated all of that for us! The centerpieces were so gorgeous and we received so many compliments! I even repurposed the wood boxes and am using them in my house because they are so pretty!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Sarah · Married on 07/19/2020

Michael O Ryan

Michael was great to work with, extremely flexible and willing to work with my vision! The flowers and vases were exactly what we wanted and looked amazing! The balloon waterfall was gorgeous and fit our Rose’ all day theme! I highly recommend Michael and team!

Sent on 08/12/2020

Janice · Married on 06/27/2020

Topnotch service!!! Very committed to the success of your event. Works very closely to ensure they have captured your vision for your event

Sent on 10/05/2018

Katie Anderson · Married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful Florist

Michael was absolutely AWESOME. I am not one that knows a lot about flowers. I gave him some ideas about what I would like/envisioned and he made it happen! He had a great attention to detail and worked with me every step of the way to make sure my flowers were exactly what I wanted. The day of, I did not even need to think about my flowers. Everything was taken care of and beyond beautiful

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/19/2019

One of the best planning decisions we ever made!

Working with Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design was one of the best wedding planning decisions my husband and I ever made! Michael & Ryan went above and beyond to make our day the most beautiful it could be :) Corresponding with Michael was always so wonderful and easy. He is extremely nice and gets back to you as quickly as possible. Book these two ASAP and you will not regret it! They are so talented and created exactly what we envisioned for our big day, including some extra arrangements we were surprised with on the actual day of the wedding! We always felt like we were in the best hands and made florals the least of our worries throughout the entire process. Thank you so much, Michael & Ryan!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Grafer · Married on 09/14/2019

A Dream come true!!!

Michael and Ryan are truly wonderful. They took my ideas and made them into reality. I have never seen such beautiful florals at a wedding in my entire life, and what’s better is it was MY wedding! Everyone talked about how lovely our centerpieces were and how gorgeous the room looked. If you are looking for a florist who will really go the extra mile for you to make sure your event is perfect, look no further than Michael and Ryan.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Bolin · Married on 08/24/2019

Outstanding!!!

Michael O Ryan Event and Floral Design are an absolute pleasure to work with. They recently did the flowers for our daughter’s wedding, which we had at Oak Lane of Oregon, Oregon Illinois which is a rustic barn setting venue.Our daughter Courtney had chosen sunflowers as her main flower. The work that Ryan And Michael did was absolutely stunning they used sunflowers , white roses and babies breath and blue thistle. The contrast between all the flowers was just breathtaking. They were so friendly and very professional, yet made you feel as if you were part of their family. Their attention to detail was like no other, they listen to the vision that you have and they run with it , so creative and absolutely amazing. If you are looking for Professional , kind, creative, amazing florists then Michael and Ryan are your guys! They won’t disappoint!!!
    8.24.19 Bolin/Miner Wedding. Venue: Oak Lane of Oregon, Oregon IL.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Courtney Bolin · Married on 08/24/2019

Austin&Courtneys Wedding 08/24/19

Words do not even begin to express how amazing Michael and Ryan are at what they do. They turned our special day into something that was more than we could have ever dreamed of, from the amazing floral arrangements to the bouquets to small flowers that hung as we walked down the aisle. They sure have the smallest eye for detail. I would highly recommend that you use Michael O Ryan Event Floral for your special day.
    Love Always, Austin&Courtney

Sent on 09/11/2019

Lily Lor · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful!!

Michael is amazing!!! He made our best day ever exactly so! He took our venue to even higher heights. It was nothing short of beautiful and definitely worth every dollar!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Lily! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Jimmy both creating and designing your wedding day florals! So very happy that Jimmy was able to complete his homework providing the necessary vessels for the centerpieces! Cannot wait to see photos from your special day! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as new Mr. & Mrs.!
  • MK Collins

Mk Collins · Married on 08/11/2019

Best of the Best!

Made my vision come to life! Everyone raved about how beautiful the bouquets and arrangements were. They paid attention to every little detail. Gave recommendations based on my requests and ensured I was satisfied. Very passionate about the business and professional. Follow up time was impeccable. So grateful for them!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 08/03/2019

Incredible!

Michael and Ryan made our wedding venue so much more beautiful with their great taste, hardwork and vision. Our flowers were out-of-this-world beautiful, from our ceremony through our reception and every detail in between. Their arrangements were spectacular! Michael and Ryan will work hard for you and they will never be a source of stress or worry. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and creative florist to make your vision become a reality!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Candice & Todd! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both designing your romantic and glam wedding day florals! We are so very happy to hear that you enjoyed everything! Cannot wait to see photos from your special day! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as new Mr. & Mrs.!

Katie · Married on 06/29/2019

Would Definitely Recommend

Michael was our florist for our wedding on June 29, 2019 and was absolutely amazing! He was incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning process and is such a pleasure to work with. Michael was so flexible when our venue changed our reception room 2 hours before the wedding started and everything turned out perfect. We had so many compliments about the centerpieces and floral at our wedding and would highly recommend Michael to any couple searching for a florist!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and James in creating your wedding day florals! Your day will forever be remembered as the "switch over" but in the end, I think it turned out to be even more beautiful! We are thrilled that you were happy with everything as it all came together! This is the exact reason, why we want to provide service for one wedding at a time, you never know what could happen during the day of as the unexpected happens. Such a great wedding party and family and friends! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as new Mr. & Mrs.

Jaycee · Married on 06/15/2019

Made my dream come true!

Michael and Ryan did an amazing job putting my arrangements together and making sure everything was in place and perfect. I'm a very indecisive person, so I told them a few must-haves and they ran with them, making it everything that I dreamed of. They even put a personal touch on my bouquet at the request of my parents. I would recommend them to everyone!!! I'm glad they were part of my special day!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Jaycee! It was a pleasure working with you in designing your wedding day floral! The personal touch of the boxes made by your father really set the stage, and glad that we were able to create pieces that met your vision! So many beautiful memories from this day for you and Zach!
    Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as new Mr. & Mrs.!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/27/2019

Floral & Decor MASTERS!!!

These guys made my wedding look like something out of a fairytale!! I visioned a scene from the movie “Cinderella Story” with greenery & white florals. And they made it come to life in the most elegant way!! They even decorated our wedding cake, which was the most gorgeous cake I’ve ever seen in my life. Their passion shows with their work, which left me speechless & in tears when I saw it. Beautiful work!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Sent on 05/19/2019

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Amy! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Jason creating your botanic wedding day florals! So very happy and proud of the end result as it was so romantic and perfect. Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as new Mr. & Mrs.!

Ryan · Married on 09/08/2018

Michael is by far one of the nicest people we have ever met. His floral arrangements are absolutely outstanding, he has a great attitude, and his customer service is second to none. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Ryan! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Jessica both designing your wedding day florals! So very happy that we were able to bring your vision to life and continue the tradition of Gardenias in Jessica's bouquet! We still have your wedding sign and dried Gardenias! We need to coordinate a way to get these back to you!! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as new Mr. & Mrs. as your 1 year anniversary approaches very soon!

Tanya · Married on 09/07/2018

Everything exceeded our expectations! Our day was absolutely perfect thanks to you both. Thank you for your hard work, thank you for always checking in and making this experience memorable. Hope to work with you both in the near future.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Tanya! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Jesus in designing your wedding day florals! Very happy that we were able to bring your vision to life and will continue to remember your aisle scroll design in one of the most perfect wedding photo ops we have ever seen!! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as Mr. & Mrs. as your 1 year anniversary approaches very soon!

Carly · Married on 08/11/2018

Michael and Ryan were absolutely wonderful! They were so great to work with and made our wedding day so beautiful! I would refer anyone to use their services!

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Carly! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Michael in creating your wedding day florals! So very happy that we were able to bring your vision to fruition! We are hoping to see photos from your special day (at some point;)! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as Mr. & Mrs. as you have now been married for 1 year! Happy 1st year anniversary wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Arnesa · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful wedding floral

Our wedding was beautiful because we had you as our florist. I would show them a picture of what I wanted and they came back with something even more wonderful.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Clara · Married on 06/16/2018

I can't recommend them enough! They were so much fun to work with and did an amazing job on everything, the wedding was gorgeous. And they were so accommodating to any changes we needed and gave me so much advice and recommendations on other wedding details. My favorite people to work with throughout all the wedding planning by far. They made it stress free and fun and went above and beyond my expectations.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kim · Married on 06/03/2018

Extremely easy to work with, my bouquet was gorgeous, exactly as I pictured it to be!

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Kim! It was a pleasure working with you creating your wedding day bouquet and wearables! So very happy that we were able to bring your bouquet vision to life! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as Mr. & Mrs. as you have now been married for 1 year! Happy 1st year anniversary wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Joy · Married on 10/21/2017

Michael and Ryan were such wonderful people to work for. They answered every question no matter how small. I felt like a princess on my day because they made it that way. I will be using them in the future for other events. Thank you Mike and Ryan for your help And your kindness! You guys are great

Kati · Married on 10/14/2017

Michael and Ryan were so creative. My daughter didn’t know what she really wanted, but they took her ideas and made beautiful arrangements! Prior to the wedding they did a preview for us. It really helped to see their creations before the actual day. They are so flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Linh · Married on 07/28/2017

Michael was amazing to work with. He made everything possible for us. Our venue was filled with beautiful flowers. The gazebo turned out like a fairytale. You can never go wrong with Michael. Everything turned out more than what we wanted. He goes out of his way for sure.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Michael O Ryan Event Floral & Design's reply:

Thank you Linh! It was an absolute pleasure working with you creating your wedding day florals! So very happy that we were able to bring your vision to life! Congratulations to you both, and best wishes in your future as Mr. & Mrs. as you have now been married for 1 year! Happy 1st year anniversary wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!