Michael King - Artlook Photography Reviews

521 Reviews for Michael King - Artlook Photography

• Coralie

Coralie · Getting married on 12/01/2020

5 star servicce

ARTLOOK blew me away with the quality of photos that the photographer took. Additionally the outstanding support and general information that I received from the team when booking, the photos were supplied super fast! 5 star servicce

Sent on 04/01/2019

Hello Coralie,
    We are always pleased to serve all our clients better, providing them with quality professional photography and videography services. Thanks so much for appreciating our service and working with us.

Eiza González · Getting married on 11/02/2020

I have could not have picked a better photographer for our event.

I have could not have picked a better photographer for our event. As soon as we met the Michael King - Artlook Photography we knew they were the ones to capture all our special moments.Their photos are breathtaking and everyone at our event was later commenting on how awesome the pictures came out! They went above and beyond for us and we could never thank them enough.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Margo Bennett · Married on 08/07/2020

Michael, thank you so much for the photos, mood, tips, support, friendliness

Michael, thank you so much for the photos, mood, tips, support, friendliness. Now I want to give advice to those couples who have not yet decided on a professional photographer for their wedding (or any other event) - stop your choice on the Michael and you will be satisfied with 100%. We ordered a photo shoot "Love story" and realized that we were not mistaken. Michael was very friendly, helped to relax and did not pay attention to the camera. It is obvious that Michael likes his work - a smile does not come off his face, ideas for a photo appear every second, and energy is enough, he jokes and runs to see if the place is suitable for shooting. When our guests saw the wedding photos, everyone was delighted. What is important, that we received all the materials in the agreed time. We are sure we will ask Michael more than once! THANK YOU VERY MUCH for capturing one of the happiest days - the day of our wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Emy

Emy k · Married on 07/31/2020

Very satisfied

A stress free performing experience with a new born Very satisfied with the professional wedding photographers I had taken. Made a great gift for all of the close family.

Sent on 04/03/2019

WOW! Emy,
    Thanks so much for your sincere appreciation of our caring professional photographers and their quality services. Our regards to your family and we wish you all more happy years ahead.

Kate Arnold · Married on 07/12/2020

Definitely worth it!

Best wedding photographer, ever! Hands down. If you want beautiful photos of the event, plus amazing wall-art of your wedding, you definitely need to book them. They are a bit on the pricey-er side of photographers, but you get what you pay for, 1000%. Definitely worth it! Don't look any further, book them!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Gabrielle Morgan · Married on 07/10/2020

was absolutely wonderful

Michael King - Artlook Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with! He has a great passion for photography and it shows in his work and in conversations with him. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful - I am having a terrible time deciding which ones to print and frame, there are so many to choose from! Michael King - Artlook Photography was very affordable in our wedding budget and hiring him was an easy decision. I can't say enough good things about his work!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Adele

Adele · Married on 07/01/2020

Wonderful experience and excellent photos!

2nd time using ARTLOOK in 2 months! same wonderful experience and excellent photos! at the very beginning we were a bit unsure as there were only great feedback, and the prices seem too great to be true! now I can say they absolutely deserve such excellent reviews! tahnk you so much ARTLOOK!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Hello Adele,
    You remind me of the famous musician " Adele-Hello". It's really nice hearing from you this beautiful time of the year. We thank you greatly for appreciating our professional quality services.
  • Creed

Creed · Married on 06/09/2020

Great Day!

This was the first time we had been to a household photoshoot - we all had a great day together!

The shoot itself was very comfortable and lots of fun, and having seen the photos we are more than pleased with the finihed prints!

All of the staff couldn't do enough for you and made our day very unique.

Thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Hello Creed,
    Thanks so much for a fun filled event. We really appreciate your support in making things run smoothly, allowing us skilfully capture all the important moments, amazing photos of very beautiful people.

Mirral Harris · Married on 06/05/2020

We are so privileged to have had you capture our day and I’m so blessed to have been introduced and worked with to the most amazing team of people!!! I will remember you all forever as you all made our day the best day of our lives!

• Aurelie

Aurelie · Married on 04/04/2020

Very Nice and fantastic

It was my first-time taking my grad engagement photo in newyork. Asked over the internet first, the guy was very useful and patient, and the photographer too, she was very professional photographers and gave me different advice and many help. It was a very pleasant experience, definitely recommend!: )

Sent on 04/04/2019

Thanks Aurelie,
    We always stay professional and focused on achieving quality results for all our clients satisfaction. We are glad you appreciate your experience with us.

Chris B · Married on 03/05/2020

Great photographer!

Very friendly and professional! I would recommend Michael for any wedding.

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • GEORGE

GEORGE · Married on 02/14/2020

ARTLOOK - civil partnership photographs

We booked ARTLOOK to take photographs of our civil partnership ceremony. Michael King, our allocated photographer, did a really excellent job. He called us as soon as the booking was confirmed and turned up forward of time to check how we wanted to conduct the 25-minute time slot we had booked. He was extremely diligent about ensuring we got as many pictures as possible, during the program and afterwards. He made good suggestions, guiding the process without being intrusive or overbearing as well as we were delighted with the results. All of the photographs were well-composed and the processed images were delivered on time. The options to upgrade to higher-resolution images and to download the originals within the photo gallery was very useful, too. Full marks to both Michael King and ARTLOOK.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Thanks George,
    We are glad to work with you during your important event ceremony. We always provide the best quality service to all our lovely clients.
  • DAVID

DAVID · Married on 11/15/2019

Brilliant service

I have bought several items ranging from canvasses now 3 yrs old and have not faded at all, photos etc to printed funeral support programmes. All such good quality and with a polite, friendly and dependable service.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Thanks David,
    Providing quality photography and videography services to all our clients has always been our motivation. We gratefully appreciate your valuing our professional service.

Helena Hazin · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Vendor to work with

We hired Artlook Photography for our engagement party and they were amazing and focused on every detail of our night. We purchased the photography and videography package, which was so easy to book and Artlook answered any questions and concerns I had within a 24 hour period. The photographer Maria and videographer Alex were friendly and so easy to work and they stayed a little extra to take last minute photo and videos.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Mark Winter · Married on 09/04/2019

Flexibale, affordable and great results

I hired Artlook for corporate photographs and the results couldn't have been better. I wanted to use Grand Central as the backdrop for our photos and many photographers would not agree to the venue but Artlook had no issue. Artlook was professional yet creative enough to inspire some great photographs of our team. Not to mention they are affordable when compared to others. Would do it again.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dear Mark Winter,
    Thank you for choosing our photography service. We always try to make you happy. It was a pleasure to be a part of your event.

Annika Tuls · Married on 09/04/2019

Best wedding photograpgraphers

They are one of the BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPGraphers. Really amazing experience. tremendous work no doubt about the quality they provide, great teamwork, excellent specialized cinematography they do. Speechless

• Tessa

tessa stefanello · Married on 09/01/2019

Maria was amazing, patient and talented.

10/10 would recommend Artlook. I gave them 5 stars across the board and truly mean it. They are flexible, great at communication, the turn around is fast, and our photographer, Maria, was beyond patient and talented. She made out courthouse wedding and Central Park photoshoot look stunning. Loved everything about this fabulous company. If you want quality photos - book them.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Athina

Athina · Married on 08/11/2019

Michael is Sooooo Awesome!!!!

Michael is the absolute best photographer ever!!! I loved the way he made the atmosphere feels. Being the bride I was like dear in headlights but he made me, my husband, family and friends all feel so comfortable and relaxed. And he's such a funny guy too! God bless you guys at Artlook!! ❤❤

Sent on 08/12/2019

Akniet Ravshanbecova · Married on 07/10/2019

Michael King the best wedding photographer ever!

ARTLOOK wedding photographers team are best in New York area. Whey did my Pictures amazing. Michael King the best wedding photographer ever!

Andrea Charbel · Married on 07/07/2019

Great wedding experience!

My husband and I booked a photographer and videographer with artlook for our wedding day and it was the best experience! They were both so professional, creative, and dedicated! Their energy never failed us throughout the entire day into the night. We will definitely book with them again in the near future! Thank you Artlook!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Darrell Scheinfeldt · Married on 07/02/2019

Very happy! Thank you!

We were extremely pleased to have these photographers for our wedding! The passion that the artists have for photography shows in every aspect of their work. They went above and beyond to answer any question we had and are quick to respond. They made sure to provide the best service as much as they could. Thank you so much for our wedding day! Our photos are amazing. So happy! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Williams

Williams Scotts · Married on 07/01/2019

Amazing and professional

Michael King - Artlook Photography did absolutely amazing with our Engagement and Wedding photography. We have never taken professional photos together before and they were able to help us and make us feel comfortable while capturing some of the most amazing memories !

• Mark

Mark Benson · Married on 07/01/2019

I love this video

I love this video my husband and I appreciate this well thought out piece. It will have such great memories of this joyous occasion. Thanks your the best. I would recommend you to my friend and family a million times.

• Joe

Joe Clarendon · Married on 07/01/2019

He went above and beyond with his delivery of our video.

We hired Michael King for our wedding video in 2019. He went above and beyond with his delivery of our video, which was edited beautifully. He captured all the special moments of our day, and we especially liked the moments he captured that were small and would have otherwise not been remembered. He was great and easy to work with, and I highly recommend working with him! Thanks Michael King!

• Rukaya

Rukaya Omoru · Married on 07/01/2019

Michael King was very professional. We were so pleased with the video. Would definitely recommend him!