Michael Keel Photography Reviews

Michael Keel Photography 7
  • Vincent

Vincent Williams · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Professional and Knowledgeable

Michael was extremely professional and knowledgeable. We let him guide us and position us for all of the photos taken and they all came out wonderful. He was understanding and kind to all members of our family. He made us feel at ease and had us do some exciting and wonderful poses for our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Michael Keel Photography 8

Sarah Backer · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Engagement Photo Session

Michael was super to work with for our engagement photo session. He was very flexible and responsive for our desired location/setting. On time, never felt rushed, quick turn around for pictures, and fair price. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Monica Balanoff · Married on 07/06/2019

Great wedding photographer!

I hired Michael a week before my wedding in a last minute panic. Initially I'd planned to have a friend photograph the wedding, but I really wanted the friend to have a good time and I wanted to feel sure I'd have good photos at the end of the wedding. Michael did not disappoint and we came away with photos we were very happy with. As with all things in life, the more directive you can be the more Michael can give you what you want. My advice is to think about people you want in photos and where you want photos shot ahead of time. My guests also commented that Michael was completely non-obtrusive and very friendly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Brandon · Married on 05/18/2019

Super easy to work with, super professional, would absolutely recommend and hire again

Sent on 09/25/2018

Samantha Foakes · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding photographer

Michael was awesome, down to earth and easy to work with! Nothing felt forced or posed, great pictures taken in the moment! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Nawal

Nawal Ghali · Married on 05/03/2019

The best in town

Michael was incredible. Responsive and punctual. He had a lot of ideas to make our photo shoot fun and unique. I highly recommend working with him for your wedding. The pictures are extraordinary and memories we will keep forever!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Nisa · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful to work with!!

Michael was so nice to work with! All of our pictures came out amazing and we love them so much. He was not as expensive as many other photographers that we met with and I’m sure his pictures came out better than the others would have! There were a few shots that we missed, but that was our fault not explicitly stating those before the big day. We got all of our pictures back in a month (super fast compared to other people that we have heard about) and we were so excited to view them all.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Michael Keel Photography 9
    Michael Keel Photography 10
    Michael Keel Photography 11

Maryam Ali · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent photographer!

This guy really knows what he’s doing, very professional and had some very creative photo ideas for us. Definitely recommend

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Michael Keel Photography 12
    Michael Keel Photography 13
    Michael Keel Photography 14
    Michael Keel Photography 15
    Michael Keel Photography 16

Tara B · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome! Would hire again!

Very professional and has a true eye for photography! The pictures came out great and he was a calming voice throughout our wedding experience. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jacquelyn · Married on 02/23/2019

Happy Bride

I had a wonderful experience working with Michael for our wedding day. Communication was easy, he was prompt on the big day, stayed over when I needed him, priced fairly and most importantly I have a ton of memories from my wedding day thanks to his lovely photos :)

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Michael Keel Photography 21
    Michael Keel Photography 22
    Michael Keel Photography 23

Michael W · Married on 01/11/2019

Great photos and experience with Michael

We hired Michael because we loved the pictures on his website and couldn't be more pleased with his work. He showed up on time, stayed late, and got us the pictures in less than a month. We could not have asked for a better, more streamlined process and result!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Chanikya · Married on 12/30/2018

Michael is absolutely fantastic!

Michael is absolutely fantastic! . He shot very good photos for our wedding. Initially I had some doubt on his experience with Hindu weddings. But he surprised us by capturing all essential moments of our wedding. My guests loved him as well. I will definitely work with him again.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Shraya · Married on 11/04/2018

Thank you, Michael!

My husband and I worked with Michael for our engagement + wedding photos in Mill Valley, CA. We wanted a photographer that could capture the feel of the event while blending in with our low-key vibe. After seeing his portfolio and talking to him on the phone, we knew that Michael was the right fit for us! He is extremely talented and professional, and most importantly, helped us feel at ease with his relaxed approach. During the events, he was very punctual (more so than us...) and approachable. After viewing our albums, we were impressed by how he captured every important moment by himself - we never even noticed him running around! (although he must have, because my dad and I accidentally power-walked down the aisle...) Our photos included everything from artistic detail shots of the wedding, to hilarious candids, to sweet poses with family and friends. We even got our photos back early as an early holiday gift, showing the level of commitment he has towards his clients. We are crossing our fingers for another event soon so we can work with Michael again - thank you so much for our beautiful photos!

Sent on 11/19/2018

ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Michael Keel is the BEST.

We had the BEST time with Michael Keel at our wedding. We were so lucky to have found someone laid back like us, but with incredible attention to detail and a unique ability to catch organic moments. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier to have worked with Keel for our engagement shoot and wedding day. Thank you, Michael!

Sent on 12/19/2018

T Broadwater · Married on 11/01/2018

Beautiful Photos

I highly recommend Michael. He’s got a great, easy going attitude and will make sure your portraits look fantastic.

Sent on 11/09/2018

tara · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience!

Michael was great to work with and our wedding pictures turned out beautiful! The pictures on his website are a true representation of the quality of his work and what you can expect. He was very easing going, easy to work with, and very supportive during our wedding! He went above and beyond, and we are appreciative that the pictures of our wedding reflect how perfect we felt the day was! He captured every important moment and then some!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Camille

Camille Merritt · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional, high quality photographer

Michael Keel Photography was such a dream to work with. He was flexible, fun, kept things light, and came up with fun and interesting poses. Would definitely work with him again and recommend him to our friends!

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Meighan

Meighan Justice · Married on 10/14/2018

One of the best parts of my wedding!

I was the most nervous about getting the ultimate wedding photo. I hate having my photo taken and do not consider myself photogenic. I was slightly intimidated by Michael's work. The brides he photographs look so beautiful and I was concerned that my photos would not look as great. I couldn't have been more wrong. I got everything I wanted and more. Not only was Michael professional, he even calmed down my groom before walking down the isle. Priceless. Thank you again for such a flawless evening.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Callie

Callie Baumgartner · Married on 10/13/2018

Michael was an amazing wedding photographer!

Michael was absolutely amazing to work with from beginning to end. When I found Michael, I selected him based on his work (check out his website and Instagram!), and how quick he was to respond. As an event planner myself, I am very picky on who I select. Michael was very straightforward with what was included, and I loved that we would get the rights to all photos at the end. We did our engagement photos and wedding photos with Michael. My husband and I don’t love being in photos, and Michael was so great making us feel at ease and comfortable. I had told him I didn’t want many “cheesy” photos and that I wanted a lot of portraits – he did exactly what we asked. So many people at our wedding commented on how quick he was (group shots he fired away and we were done like that!), as well as how they didn’t even notice him taking photos because he was never in the way! Not to mention, we had almost 200 people at our wedding and Michael got photos of everyone (as a solo shooter!). I absolutely would recommend Michael to anyone, and hopefully can find another reason in the near future to hire him.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/12/2018

Professional and Beautiful Photography

My Husband and I can not thank Michael enough for being apart of our wedding. Michael has shot our engagement session, professional head shots, and our wedding. Needless to say we really trust his eye for a good photo. We appreciate how comfortable he makes it to be in front of the camera and all the posing help he gives. I was nervous hiring a photographer off the internet at first, but every time my expectations are far exceeded not a single moment was missed at our wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Michael Keel Photography 24

Kelley · Married on 09/29/2018

Truly talented and captivating

Michael was truly a dream to work with. He is extremely talented and has a knack for capturing natural, raw beauty. His photos felt un-staged and effortless. He is engaging, laid back and has quite the sense of humor. He just makes it easy and so much fun. He truly captured our wedding, family and friends perfectly and I could not be more excited with the end result. I fully intend to hire him for some future photos as well.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/20/2018

Perfect photography

Words cannot describe how thankful I am to have Michael photograph our wedding and engagement photos. First of all, his photos are BEAUTIFUL and he does a wonderful job of catching the vibe of the event and the couple. I felt like he could read us as a couple and tell that we we wanted a down to earth and love filled wedding celebration and captured it on film perfectly. I felt he knew our priorities and made sure to capture those moments. He was an absolute pleasure to work with as well! He is a joy to be around, is professional and always on time, and he didn't bring any stress as well as he was actively calming during our entire wedding. I highly highly recommend him to anyone and everyone who needs wedding/ engagement photography. To us, he is more than just our photographer but was a large part in why we loved our wedding so much! Thank you Michael!
    Love, Kristin and Brandon

Sent on 11/11/2018

Carina · Married on 07/26/2018

Michael was absolutely amazing!! He was prompt the day of and very helpful. On top of taking our photos, he also helped with anything else that we needed which was awesome. He has a ton of experience so he knew all the best poses to have everyone do and when to have us take our photos for the best lighting. He was a thrill to have onsite as well! And the photos were so beautiful, we definitely could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Julianna · Married on 04/21/2018

Michael is extremely talented and was great to work with for our engagement photos and wedding day! He was extremely responsive and would suggest him for any event you are looking for!

Sent on 08/29/2018