Michael Jacobs Photo Reviews

9 | Haskell, NJ

9 Reviews for Michael Jacobs Photo

Kayla Gomes · Getting married on 06/13/2020

A joy to work with!

Mike is a wonderful photographer with whom to work! He is professional, personable and one of the most creative people I have ever met. No matter if he is shooting your boudoir shots or wedding, I have no hesitation saying that Mike will have you feeling comfortable while creating some beautiful images that capture *you.* Do not hesitate to book him as your photographer, you will not regret it.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Laurel Seagren · Married on 08/24/2019

super fun dancing photo man!

Mike went so above and beyond for us. From the moment we spoke on the phone I could tell he was perfect. Warning he may not be a good fit for you if you don't enjoy dancing, energy or creativity. he was so willing to work with us and came up with the best ideas. wouldn't change a thing about him, except to have him take a longer dinner break, which he really really deserves!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Meredith Keegan Lynch · Married on 05/31/2019

High Quality, Affordable, Amazing, Super Friendly!

Michael was so wonderful to work with for our engagement photos and wedding day photos. He was understanding and accommodating to all of our requests and worked so professionally. For our engagement photos, he was engaging and friendly. For our wedding photos, he was still engaging and friendly but he mostly "disappeared" into the background of the ceremony and reception - in a great way! He was there when we needed him but otherwise did his thing to get great shots! Would absolutely recommend Michael for wedding photos.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lynn D Sutter-Borie · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional, funny, and interesting photos

Michael was very fun to work with! Great sense of humor, timeliness, and professionalism all in one. He loves taking candid shots when no-one suspects he is photographing them and with my camera shy family it worked out great! We enjoyed our event and didn't worry about the photos. We can honestly say he had a terrific repertoire of photos when our celebration event was concluded!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Erica Hennessy · Married on 11/27/2018

Fantastic and professional!

Mike was the epitome of professionalism and really made me feel comfortable during the whole shoot! I couldn’t believe the skill he has with lighting and just really capturing the feel I wanted with my pictures. 100% recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Lori Myers · Married on 11/19/2018

Family photos

Mike made my son and I super comfortable and the pictures came out so amazing for that reason. My son is a little camera shy and doesn't like to sit still, but he was able to turn that into a strength and he got some great pictures of him and I together that I will treasure forever. I highly recommend him for any type of photos you are looking for!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kaylee · Married on 11/08/2018

Humorous, light hearted, professional !

Michael is a one of a kind photographer. He is respectful, intuitive, kind, and has a unique creative eye. He captures authentic moments and even during stressful times, he always lightens the mood. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Erika · Married on 09/08/2018

Easy and fun to work with.

Michael was very wonderful to work with. He made things easy and he is very personable. On the wedding day if he had any questions he asked the maid of honor or the best man because he knew the bride and groom would be busy. I would definitely refer him to anyone. I love his work. I loved all my pictures and his ideas for pictures as well. He has a great eye.

Sent on 12/19/2018

theresa · Married on 05/18/2013

Amazing photographer!

Brides! Your search stops here. Mike is the photographer you need! He is truly dedicated and knowledgeable to his craft. You will look like a million bucks in his story telling photography. All of the sweet candid moments will be captured. He also has excellent turn around time. You will have a hard time choosing your favorite photos! Most importantly he is fun to be around. Just the kind of energy you want on your wedding day!!

Sent on 11/21/2018