Michael Hickey Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Michael Hickey Photography

1 User photo

Michael Hickey Photography 1

M. Akin · Married on 03/24/2018

Professional and down to earth

Mike photographed my wedding last year. Along with capturing all of the before, during and after ceremony shots, Mike has a great eye for capturing the candid moments throughout the day...Not only the moments between my husband and I, but with our guests as well. He is amazing to work with. Very professional and down to earth. We have had him photograph other events for us as well.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jeff

Jeff Franklin · Married on 09/16/2017

An Awesome Experience!

Mike was a great photographer for us. We had our wedding at a resort so my (now) wife and I were running around furiously trying to get things ready AND get married while also entertaining our guests at the same time. Mike managed to capture both of us in our element effortlessly and candidly and it gave our photos a sense of sincerity that we really appreciated. He was quick to get the photos back to us and even split them up by moment for us, from the rehearsal dinner all the way to the after party. It was a great time and the results turned out great. Would recommend!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Michael Hickey Photography 2

Saira · Married on 06/13/2015

Wedding Photos

Michael works hard to get that perfect shot and lighting. He is flexible with poses and open to all ideas.

Sent on 02/28/2019

David · Married on 03/15/2014

Traditional with Modern

Mike and his team were absolutely amazing! Mike has years of experience coupled with his young team who are versed in all things modern. We are beyond happy that we went with Mike and his team.

Sent on 03/19/2019