Michael Gary Photography Reviews

20 | Portland, OR

20 Reviews for Michael Gary Photography

Callie · Married on 09/01/2018

So perfect! Michael made an amazing personalized background for the photo strips that corresponded to the theme of our wedding. He was quick to respond to emails, and he was a friendly, positive presence at our wedding. We had a beautiful outdoor venue and he chose to use the natural foliage as the background for the pictures and it looked beautiful! If you are looking to have a photo booth at your wedding, I would highly recommend Michael Gary Photography!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Mona · Married on 07/27/2018

Michael has done a few photo shoots with Myself and my husband. (Including before we were husband and wife) He is awesome. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my precious memories.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Abbiee · Married on 07/21/2018

Fabulous! Great service and fabulous photo quality. My wedding guests loved the props. They kept going back to take more photos and be silly. In my opinion, this is the BEST wedding favor you can offer your guests. Michael Gary really knocked it out of the park.

Sent on 08/15/2018

April · Married on 06/16/2018

Michael is amazing! He is so sweet, professional, and talented. I recommend him highly!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • I

International S. · event on: 06/08/2018

Michael was wonderful to work with from the beginning. He was willing to work within our budget and responded quickly to emails.
    During the event, he would go out to encourage participation when the photo booth got slow. He was great to work with and the photos are quite nice.
    We'd be happy to work with Michael on a future event.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Katy · Married on 01/20/2018

Very professional! Michael showed up before I was even there and was getting set up. He needed very little direction or guidance and took some really great photos that captured the fun of our event. Would definitely use again!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Heather · Married on 12/23/2017

My partner and I had a wonderful time. They are a great team and are very warm and welcoming. They even spent the time to engage our furbaby, Ferris. It's always appreciated when the whole family Is treated well. Thank you. We'll definitely be back

Sent on 12/27/2017

Kristi · event on: 12/10/2017

Michael Gary was a fantastic photographer, who is very professional as well as imaginative. I attended the Pictures with Krampus event, and I cherish the photos I got there, and I noticed everyone around me was having a blast as well! I highly recommend Michael for ANY of your photography needs! His traveling photo booths are the greatest idea ever, and fun!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Sage · Married on 12/09/2017

I've worked with Michael multiple times on for non-wedding events and his professionalism and photos are perfect! He is so easy to work with and my large parties have a blast with his photobooth. Being able to use my own logo and create a theme for the photo strips is the best part! I highly recommend Michael Gary!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Donna · Married on 12/06/2017

Great addition to our yearly company holiday party! Very friendly and professional as well as fun for all. Hope you come again next year!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2017

Michael and his team were great to work with. We took our 6 month old son to the Delta for his first picture with Santa last night. The picture turned out great and the prices were reasonable. It was nice that there wasn't a wait and it was a very positive experience. I'm looking forward to next year!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Andrea · Married on 12/02/2017

Great photographer, very responsive and easy to work with. We have used him at our annual Christmas tree event for the past several years and our clients love him.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Annie · Married on 10/29/2017

Michael and his partner did an amazing job with our Hallowedding! They were accommodating enough to let us try to fit out moon backdrop on top of their own beautiful sparkly black backdrop. It almost sort of kind of worked haha. They brought some really fun props and also let us bring in some of our own custom made props. Michael did a fun Halloween themed photo strip for us which totally fit our theme. The photos all turned out beautiful and I can't stop looking at them! Our guests loved the photobooth, it was a really fun focal point of the reception. I loved being able to provide them with a copy of the photos right away, so they could have something to take home right away. They printed off a copy for every person who was in each picture and made sure they all got a copy. I also loved being able to post all the pictures later so our guests are able to download them and share them on social media, or make more copies. During the wedding, they held onto any photo I was in and gave me a stack at the end of the night! That little thing was so thoughtful and made my night just that much better. They have a very fun and laid back, yet professional attitude and they kept the party going when the photobooth started to die down, by grabbing props and taking their own super creative photos. It got people into it again and it was never empty for long. I would highly recommend Michael Gary for any event for beautiful pictures and an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/01/2017

Michael has an eye for beauty. You would really be missing out if you pass this guy up. He has taken many many memorable photos for us

Mona · Married on 09/01/2017

Michael is exceptionally professional. Or shot was in the bedroom and he made me feel very comfortable and made me look amazing while naked.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Dan · Married on 02/03/2017

Michael is an amazing photographer! Friendly, creative, and willing to meet you in the vision you have for your photos!!!

• Ami

Ami · Married on 08/29/2014

We used Michael Gary Photography for our wedding 3 years ago.
    I was extremely pleased with the moments he captured. I could not have even thought to request some of the photos he took. We were so happy with the pictures and photo booth that we used him again.
    We hosted a large 40th birthday party at our home and didn't even consider another photographer.
    We will definitely use him in the future when the opportunity arises.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Catherine · Married on 07/23/2011

Michael did our wedding photos six years ago in Cannon Beach and they turned out incredible! He was easy to work with, captured the perfect moments, and gave us photographs that truly captured us! More recently Michael took the last photos of our first child, our golden retriever, Paisley, who passed away in April at the age of 11. I feel so lucky that Michael was able to capture two very different life experiences for our family. He's a pleasure to work with and I recommend him for any and all photography needs you are looking for.

• U

Ursula · Married on 08/16/2008

Michael was the most amazing photographer for our wedding. He took the time to understand what was important to us, as well as make recommendations from his experiences. He had an assistant to help with lighting. Our pictures turned out more beautiful than I ever expected. I highly recommend Michael for your big day!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Philberta · event on: 06/01/2018

Michael was great! He was flexible in scheduling our family photo session and suggested a venue that worked out well. He was early to the session and had already mapped out ideas for the photos by the time we arrived. The photos turned out great and we look forward to more sessions in the future!

Sent on 06/12/2018