Michael Fisher Photography Reviews

Michael Fisher Photography 5
Michael Fisher Photography 6
Michael Fisher Photography 7

Catriona · Married on 08/24/2018

Michael Fisher is AMAZING!

We are so happy that we used Michael Fisher Photography for our wedding! He is so kind, friendly, easy to work with, and, above all, very talented. Words can't describe how happy we were with our photos, they literally brought me to tears! He is timely with his responses, and always professional, and really was a special part of our day. His prices are affordable, and his packages include so much! I strongly recommend him to anyone in the Rochester area that is getting married!

Hayley · Married on 07/28/2018

Exceptional and Personable Photographer

We had the pleasure of working with Michael for our engagement and wedding photos. He was there with us every step of the way. Michael put us at ease on the day of our wedding, and the pictures turned out amazing! His style was exactly what we were looking for. He was able to make us get out of our heads and feel comfortable during the photographs, and it shows in the photos. We couldn’t say enough wonderful things about Michael and his work. Truly an amazing photographer!

Michael Fisher Photography 12
    Michael Fisher Photography 13
    Michael Fisher Photography 14
    Michael Fisher Photography 15
    Michael Fisher Photography 16

Maryellen · Married on 06/15/2018

Michael is an amazing photographer and person to work with! Before the wedding he was extremely patient, willing to answer any questions and alleviate any concerns. He makes you feel like no question is stupid to ask. He spoke on the phone whenever I had any questions at all; and was very present throughout the whole process. We worked together and I felt like I knew what I could expect from him. During the wedding he was very pleasant and a great presence. He was open to direction; but the magic lies in his ability to capture the precious, raw moments! So many photos made me laugh and cry, as they were moments I want to relive over and over, or they are things I missed during the wedding that he filled in for me with his photos. The photos are stunning! There’s hundreds that I absolutely love. I’m so happy I chose him as my photographer and I now have amazing photos to look at for the rest of my life. Michael is also just a very genuine, kind and caring person!! He’s awesome and I couldn’t recommend him enough.
    His assistant was also amazing!!!

Michael Fisher Photography 17
    Michael Fisher Photography 18
    Michael Fisher Photography 19
    Michael Fisher Photography 20

Haley · Married on 06/24/2017

Michael was absolutely amazing! Not only was he a pleasure to work with, but his work exceeded all of our expectations. We had several guests comment throughout the night that they couldn't believe how quickly he moved throughout our venue, without disrupting any part of our ceremony or reception. Michael was extremely accommodating to our scheduling needs, our ideas for the day, and how we wanted our pictures structured. He was extremely prompt in getting all of our photos back to us within a couple of weeks after the wedding. We just can't say enough good things about his work and his professionalism!! :) :)

Ami · Married on 10/29/2016

Michael did a wonderful job photographing our wedding this past fall. From the pre-ceremony shots to late night at the reception, all of our photos look amazing – I can’t stop looking at them! We’ve shared many of our photos with family and friends and everyone has commented on how great they turned out.

In addition to being a talented photographer, Michael was very professional and easy to work with. He quickly responds to e-mails, and thoroughly answered any question we had. While searching for a photographer, one of our main concerns was finding someone who could “stay in the background,” but still capture everything. Michael did a wonderful job at this.

I was particularly impressed with how Michael photographed our reception. He got so many great shots of all our family and friends having fun! I feel like I’m reliving the night every time I look through his photos.

I would highly recommend Michael Fisher to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding.

Carolyn · Married on 04/02/2016

We absolutely loved our experience with Michael Fisher Photography. We are extremely happy with our pictures!! Michael was very engaged with us regarding what we were looking for in a wedding photographer from the very beginning. Michael came up with some great ideas based upon our thoughts and his expertise. In addition to the typically wedding photos, Michael was also able to capture some amazing candids of our family and friends which have left us with some fantastic memories of our very special day. We highly recommend Michael Fisher Photography!

Mike was wonderful! He completely understood what we were looking for! We loved the finished product

Samantha · Married on 10/04/2014

Michael and John were absolutely phenomenal! They did an amazing job and we're completely in love with our pictures from our wedding. There wasn't a moment of the day Michael and John didn't capture. They took the most amazing shots of myself and my husband but also did a fantastic job capturing all the fun our guests had as well. Extremely responsive, and very accommodating to what we wanted. They went above and beyond all expectations and I would recommend them to anyone!!

Justin & Nicole · Married on 09/12/2014

If we had to choose one word to describe Michael's work, it would be "amazing". From the early planning stages to the final product, Michael was a pleasure to work with. Not only were all our photos perfect, but Michael was incredibly flexible and easy going, which undoubtedly helped to make our wedding a success. Michael's style was exactly what we wanted and we knew that he would provide an outstanding experience from the moment that we first met with him. We highly recommend his services!

Klariza · Married on 08/31/2014

Very laid back. He listened to our needs. We didn't want super posed or contrived pictures... Just natural ones. Honestly, haven't seen the photos so this review may be premature. But our families commented on how good he was. I said, ''We haven't even seen pictures!' But the way he interacted with people and how he blended with the crowd as if he wasn't even there was amazing. Highly recommended:)

Justin · Married on 08/01/2014

Love the photos. He was very professional and his caring nature showed throughout the entire process.

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

Michael has been so pleasent to work with. He has been very flexible with our schedules since the very beginning from shooting the wedding to working with us ordering prints. He did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures. I am very thankful to have hired him for our wedding. He is very talented and is able to make any backdrop into an amazing picture. I highly recommend him to any one looking for a friendly photographer with quality work.

Michael worked with me to create a photo package to fit my needs and then was willing to make adjustments after signed contract and even on the wedding day! His calm, polite manner kept everyone at ease throughout the day and evening!

Erin · Married on 08/10/2013

Apart from the immediate joy I received from marrying the man and love and being surrounded by the people I love, I was thrilled with Michael Fisher and his incredible work as he captured some of timeless moments on the happiest day of my life. I love photography and I knew that I didn't want to hire a someone that didn't have very much experience under their belt... I wouldn't chance that on my wedding day! I am from Vermont and I searched for photographers in the Rochester area with the RIT skill-set. I was thrilled to find him! Michael Fisher was extremely easy to work with and was always prompt answering the bride's million questions that she has. On the wedding day everyone was commenting on how we had such a fun wedding photographer because having a bad photographer can truly ruin the photo experience! He was more than flexible and listened to my specific photo requests. My photos turned out to be absolutely stunning!! For me, the photos were my #1 (apart from my husband of course), and Michael Fisher absolutely nailed it- they turned out amazing! Thank you Michael for your excellent work and making my day a beautiful captured memory!

alyson · Married on 08/11/2012

We are so glad you did our wedding! The pictures were very beautiful and creative and you did a great job staying in the background (there's a close-up of us walking down the aisle and I swear I don't remember you being there at all). We had a great time working with you! Thank you so much for everything.

Della · Married on 10/28/2011

Michael was enthusiastic, professional, and incredibly hard working. I could tell it seemed important that everything looked just so. If you are thinking about hiring him, do it!

sarah · Married on 07/17/2010

mike was an amazing photography, he captured so many great moments at our wedding i definately recommend him and already have! i have showed people my pictures and everyone talks about how amazing they are. mike really worked with us and we got everything we wanted. we really got to enjoy our day and he was never annoying or in the way at all. when i look at our wedding pictures i feel like im reliving the day! thanks again mike for capturing our day!
    sarah and zach

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2017

I am so happy that we choose Michael as our photographer! Michael shoots in a "lifestyle" style which means he lets the day happens and takes photos in the moment. While we did have staged, formal photos he made it seem very authentic and real and caught us laughing or making funny, real expressions. He was able to perfectly capture our love throughout our day. We choose to have two photographers for our day and we are very happy with that choice as we got twice and many pictures because of that.

Michael Fisher Photography 21

Shannon · Married on 05/08/2016

Michael is a brilliant photographer! My wedding was on a cold (45 degree) overcast day in May. The photos look like we are on a sunny coast of northern Maine and not in Webster, NY. I never knew Webster Park could look so magical in photos. I could not be more pleased with the way my photos turned out. I've received numerous compliments! Michael is phenomenal to work with, he is a wonderful artist and will do anything to get the perfect shot. He was patient with me and my bridal party. He even brought is wife to my wedding, she took photos, helped decorate and catered to my every bridal request. My photos I will have forever, and Michael is more than worth the investment!!

Karen · Married on 10/01/2016

3.6
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

Michael Fisher was recommended to us by another photographer that was unavailable for us. Upon initial meeting, we were very happy with Michael. He was excited about our unique venue and was already thinking creatively. Michael was able to capture great moments at our wedding and we have great photos to remember the night. Although Michael was quick to respond to email and was very professional the day of, we were disappointed with a few things. I didn't want to be a pushy bride and so tried to leave a lot of the creativity up to him and to let him be the professional. I wish I had pushed a little more. He didn't visit the venue ahead of time like I thought he was going to, he didn't have additional ideas outside of my shot list other than an evening shot, and the evening shot took way longer to set up and resulted in both photographers missing the reception for a few hours and missing some important parts of the reception. I don't think he had the 2nd photographer lined up until last minute because he couldn't give me a name for placecards when I had them printed a few weeks in advance. As the photographer, I was expecting him to pay attention to details, make sure my hair is fixed right before photos, make sure suits are buttoned, and people are in the rights places for posed pictures, which didn't happen. In addition, it took longer than expected to receive our photos. We received a preview of some formal shots of us within two weeks on an online gallery. Although the contract stated we would get the photos within 4-6 weeks, it wasn't until more than 2 months later (and prodding via email because we wanted pictures for Christmas cards) that we received the rest on the online gallery. It was clear that he was very busy, maybe too busy. He had booked a wedding for the day after ours which I was surprised to hear. I feel he was too busy to manage the final delivery of his service. Despite the disappointments, we still have some great photos to look at.